Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,510 members, 7,808,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

See Leaked Conversation Between Runs Girl And Her Client - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Leaked Conversation Between Runs Girl And Her Client (14892 Views)

Prostitute Runs Out Of Room In Osun Over Violent Sex By Her Client / Nigerian Sex Slave, Princess, Marries Her Client In Italy (Photos, Video) / Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Leaked Conversation Between Runs Girl And Her Client by annnikky(f): 5:40pm On Sep 28, 2016
Seems like the bad situation of the economy is
beginning to affect even runs girls and their ‘market’.

A Whatsapp conversation between a runs girl and her
client has leaked online. According to the chat, the lady
accused the man of leaving her behind without paying
her for the ‘services’ rendered.

The seemingly angry lady questioned him over
assuming she had ‘serviced’ him for free, which led to
the surprised man countering her question, asking how
many ’rounds’ he had done for her to be expecting
payment from him.

The two even likened their act to making a purchase
from a market. The man asked her ‘if you wan buy garri
for market u dey pay for tasting?’

See screenshot below:

https://www.naij.com/986930-recession-see-guys-reason-not-paying-runs-girl.html

Re: See Leaked Conversation Between Runs Girl And Her Client by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 28, 2016
[size=15pt] Madam, where's the screenshots na? cry [/size]
Modified** i don see am but e no sweet kiss
Re: See Leaked Conversation Between Runs Girl And Her Client by ChemicalReaction(f): 5:47pm On Sep 28, 2016
Lol.. RECESSION, like MTN, it's EVERYWHERE you go!!

1 Like

Re: See Leaked Conversation Between Runs Girl And Her Client by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 28, 2016
angry

Baddooo... The guy must be a pussay hustler...

1 Like

Re: See Leaked Conversation Between Runs Girl And Her Client by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 28, 2016
Lol.
I still don't understand men who refuse to pay prostitutes. Na dem know sha, na their way.

1 Like

Re: See Leaked Conversation Between Runs Girl And Her Client by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 28, 2016
@op,are you the client.?

3 Likes

Re: See Leaked Conversation Between Runs Girl And Her Client by Davash222(m): 6:20pm On Sep 28, 2016
The way that my dude take dey yarn eeeh.. With full courage. Him na Baba for the game oo.

Tuale Baba

1 Like

Re: See Leaked Conversation Between Runs Girl And Her Client by Palmwinetapper: 6:20pm On Sep 28, 2016
charix:
Lol.
I still don't understand men who refuse to pay prostitutes. Na dem know sha, na their way.
you are one of those cheap men.....cheap article
Re: See Leaked Conversation Between Runs Girl And Her Client by Davash222(m): 6:26pm On Sep 28, 2016
The Olosho been dey use pidgin English dey table dey matter for Bros but she come see say Bros na confirm 'Baba for the game' she come use Queen's English.. 'what nonsense is this thing you are saying' grin grin

8 Likes

Re: See Leaked Conversation Between Runs Girl And Her Client by RichieDaVinci01(m): 6:30pm On Sep 28, 2016
Hehehehe
Re: See Leaked Conversation Between Runs Girl And Her Client by annnikky(f): 6:43pm On Sep 28, 2016
Love Machine:
@op,are you the client or the customer?
Do u want to be d referee tongue tongue
Re: See Leaked Conversation Between Runs Girl And Her Client by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 28, 2016
annnikky:

Do u want to be d referee tongue tongue
No,the player.
Re: See Leaked Conversation Between Runs Girl And Her Client by annnikky(f): 6:49pm On Sep 28, 2016
Love Machine:
No,the player.
Then u need to go there n be d player tongue
Re: See Leaked Conversation Between Runs Girl And Her Client by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 28, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
you are one of those cheap men.....cheap article
See the benefit of following my account: you can always poke your nose into news which doesn't concern your matter. Keep following, I guarantee your grammar would improve in a few months.
Re: See Leaked Conversation Between Runs Girl And Her Client by naijamakossa(m): 7:14pm On Sep 28, 2016
(Quote)(Report)(Like)1.4m(Share)10,000

1 Like

Re: See Leaked Conversation Between Runs Girl And Her Client by Julietcutie(f): 7:20pm On Sep 28, 2016
ok
Re: See Leaked Conversation Between Runs Girl And Her Client by annnikky(f): 7:50pm On Sep 28, 2016
naijamakossa:
(Quote)(Report)(Like)1.4m(Share)10,000
Long tym, where have u been?
Re: See Leaked Conversation Between Runs Girl And Her Client by kdfinest(m): 8:19pm On Sep 28, 2016
charix:
Lol.
lolsss funny you, do you patronise them too? Seems you always pay to avoid their wahala. Lols bro just saying o
Re: See Leaked Conversation Between Runs Girl And Her Client by naijamakossa(m): 8:22pm On Sep 28, 2016
annnikky:
Long tym, where have u been?
Just lil busy dear,how u doing
Re: See Leaked Conversation Between Runs Girl And Her Client by annnikky(f): 8:29pm On Sep 28, 2016
naijamakossa:
Just lil busy dear,how u doing
Ok... Am alryt n u?
Re: See Leaked Conversation Between Runs Girl And Her Client by naijamakossa(m): 9:08pm On Sep 28, 2016
annnikky:
Ok... Am alryt n u?
cool too dear,,,,I can see ur handwork on nairaland
Re: See Leaked Conversation Between Runs Girl And Her Client by annnikky(f): 9:10pm On Sep 28, 2016
naijamakossa:
cool too dear,,,,I can see ur handwork on nairaland
shocked shocked shocked nooo cheesy
Re: See Leaked Conversation Between Runs Girl And Her Client by naijamakossa(m): 9:15pm On Sep 28, 2016
annnikky:
shocked shocked shocked nooo cheesy
yesssss
Re: See Leaked Conversation Between Runs Girl And Her Client by annnikky(f): 9:50pm On Sep 28, 2016
naijamakossa:
yesssss
Lol grin tongue
Re: See Leaked Conversation Between Runs Girl And Her Client by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 28, 2016
annnikky ,you and your weird threads sef,,,,god of boobs is watching you
Re: See Leaked Conversation Between Runs Girl And Her Client by annnikky(f): 10:30pm On Sep 28, 2016
stephenmorris:
annnikky ,you and your weird threads sef,,,,god of boobs is watching you
grin grin really N where is d god of b**bs
Re: See Leaked Conversation Between Runs Girl And Her Client by Nobody: 10:30pm On Sep 28, 2016
charix:
Lol.
abi o
Re: See Leaked Conversation Between Runs Girl And Her Client by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 28, 2016
annnikky:

grin grin really N where is d god of b**bs
he is invincible grin grin he wishes you could open another weird thread
Re: See Leaked Conversation Between Runs Girl And Her Client by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 28, 2016
no matter aw bad the society paints prostitutes they don't deserve to be treated badlyand are not bad people ,,,you fvcked agirl and refused to pay lol thats selfishness

1 Like

Re: See Leaked Conversation Between Runs Girl And Her Client by annnikky(f): 10:50pm On Sep 28, 2016
stephenmorris:
he is invincible grin grin he wishes you could open another weird thread
Hmmmm shocked tongue
Re: See Leaked Conversation Between Runs Girl And Her Client by Babysnow1: 11:22pm On Sep 28, 2016
nawa o sign of end time. stroll out here.
Re: See Leaked Conversation Between Runs Girl And Her Client by Palmwinetapper: 12:42am On Sep 29, 2016
charix:

See the benefit of following my account: you can always poke your nose into news which doesn't concern your matter. Keep following, I guarantee your grammar would improve in a few months.
fuk ya mama

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Nigerian Gay Men Caught Having MouthAction In A Public Toilet (video) / What Are The Values You Hold So Dearly? / House Party Gone Wrong, As Lady Is Stripped Naked (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.