Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,698 members, 7,802,057 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

Sophie Momodu Promotes Davido’s New Project “son Of Mercy”, Fans React - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sophie Momodu Promotes Davido’s New Project “son Of Mercy”, Fans React (38596 Views)

Sophie Momodu Bares Cleavage In New Photos / Sophie Momodu In Bikini, Dazzles In Vacation Pictures / Davido And Sophie Momodu Fight On Snapchat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sophie Momodu Promotes Davido’s New Project “son Of Mercy”, Fans React by oluxy(m): 11:42pm On Sep 29, 2016
A business that a child entered cannot be predicted how it will end or be.

Intercourse is a strong thing. The reflection and memory of how they lost totally in wide range romance must continue to come back no matter the dispute among them. Love is power, love gives life.

That is why, I don't easily intervene in love birds matter.
Re: Sophie Momodu Promotes Davido’s New Project “son Of Mercy”, Fans React by metallisc(m): 11:55pm On Sep 29, 2016
Davash222:
A Wise woman does not forget good preek easily.

Eduardo Martinez 1870.

...or 300k monthly! grin grin grin she knows the mula will come from the album sales and shows! smart chick! grin grin grin
Re: Sophie Momodu Promotes Davido’s New Project “son Of Mercy”, Fans React by banchuz: 4:07am On Sep 30, 2016
Davash222:

Eduardo Martinez 1870.

grin
Re: Sophie Momodu Promotes Davido’s New Project “son Of Mercy”, Fans React by Davash222(m): 4:09am On Sep 30, 2016
metallisc:

...or 300k monthly! grin grin grin she knows the mula will come from the album sales and shows! smart chick! grin grin grin
She did that for the dicck.
Re: Sophie Momodu Promotes Davido’s New Project “son Of Mercy”, Fans React by PrinceEvolution(m): 6:43am On Sep 30, 2016
no comment...but u hit it where it hurts.. grin
Davash222:

Eduardo Martinez 1870.
Re: Sophie Momodu Promotes Davido’s New Project “son Of Mercy”, Fans React by Sijiosho(m): 8:54am On Sep 30, 2016
who be this one again na
Davash222:

Eduardo Martinez 1870.
Re: Sophie Momodu Promotes Davido’s New Project “son Of Mercy”, Fans React by akinniyitolu: 11:10am On Sep 30, 2016
Davash222:

Eduardo Martinez 1870.

Lwkmd..... I visit nairaland because of people like you. cheesy
Davash222:

Eduardo Martinez 1870.

Lwkmd..... I visit nairaland because of people like you.
Re: Sophie Momodu Promotes Davido’s New Project “son Of Mercy”, Fans React by Davash222(m): 11:43am On Sep 30, 2016
akinniyitolu:

Lwkmd..... I visit nairaland because of people like you. cheesy
Lwkmd..... I visit nairaland because of people like you.
Lol.
Re: Sophie Momodu Promotes Davido’s New Project “son Of Mercy”, Fans React by osuofia2(m): 1:41pm On Sep 30, 2016
poor album cover..................
Re: Sophie Momodu Promotes Davido’s New Project “son Of Mercy”, Fans React by Ikigia: 3:48pm On Sep 30, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Blue black in the sense that we're gonna gain the 3 point for ourselves and we did it tongue wink

OK, now I know the meaning of "blue black"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid Blasts Mr Ejump, 9jaflaver For Reaching To Him For An Interview On Phone / Daniella Okeke Is Building A New House [PICS] / Top 8 Nollywood Stars That Died In 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.