Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

Husband Of Bride Who Took Photo With A Mannequin Was Actually Present At Wedding - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Husband Of Bride Who Took Photo With A Mannequin Was Actually Present At Wedding (55492 Views)

Woman Caught Rubbing The Stomach Of Bride On Her Wedding Day (Video) / Bride Who Bared Too Much Boobs In Her Wedding Dress Causes Stir On IG / The Bride Who Pushed Her Husband Away At The Altar Is All Smiles In Another Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Of Bride Who Took Photo With A Mannequin Was Actually Present At Wedding by miqos02(m): 8:15pm On Sep 28, 2016
ok
Re: Husband Of Bride Who Took Photo With A Mannequin Was Actually Present At Wedding by Sunnymatey(m): 8:15pm On Sep 28, 2016
That is not the hubby in the TM pix, man always stand at the right hand side of their women during marriages. Its a common practice.
Re: Husband Of Bride Who Took Photo With A Mannequin Was Actually Present At Wedding by gbmorgan(m): 8:18pm On Sep 28, 2016
Ishilove:
Why do I feel this whole explanation is contrived?

I mean, who dresses up and uses a mannequin as decor in a wedding?? undecided

Abi na spirit husband? That mannequin wasn't there for nothing. They could be doing some mega spiritual sacrificial symbolism shaitza right under our noses. cheesy

Abeg the whole explanation is fishy but wetin concern me

Like you read my mind smiley Thats exactly what it is.

1 Like

Re: Husband Of Bride Who Took Photo With A Mannequin Was Actually Present At Wedding by muller101(m): 8:23pm On Sep 28, 2016
And bigots were just commenting total trash on that thread.
Re: Husband Of Bride Who Took Photo With A Mannequin Was Actually Present At Wedding by ItzHoludex(m): 8:26pm On Sep 28, 2016
decoration they call dat undecideddecoration they call dated
Re: Husband Of Bride Who Took Photo With A Mannequin Was Actually Present At Wedding by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 8:36pm On Sep 28, 2016
Ishilove:
Why do I feel this whole explanation is contrived?

I mean, who dresses up and uses a mannequin as decor in a wedding?? undecided

Abi na spirit husband? That mannequin wasn't there for nothing. They could be doing some mega spiritual sacrificial symbolism shaitza right under our noses. cheesy

Abeg the whole explanation is fishy but wetin concern me
And what is wrong with mega spiritual sacrificial symbolism shiaitaz?

1 Like

Re: Husband Of Bride Who Took Photo With A Mannequin Was Actually Present At Wedding by freecocoa(f): 8:54pm On Sep 28, 2016
But why pose with the mannequin though?

1 Like

Re: Husband Of Bride Who Took Photo With A Mannequin Was Actually Present At Wedding by Lexusgs430: 9:08pm On Sep 28, 2016
He was photoshopped in

1 Like

Re: Husband Of Bride Who Took Photo With A Mannequin Was Actually Present At Wedding by fbabs(m): 9:25pm On Sep 28, 2016
amclimax:
just when you think you've seen it all..... such is life
why is ur signature that long ?
Re: Husband Of Bride Who Took Photo With A Mannequin Was Actually Present At Wedding by saintkel(m): 9:28pm On Sep 28, 2016
maryjan8:
Nice one
till date I have not got a good reply from ur posts
Re: Husband Of Bride Who Took Photo With A Mannequin Was Actually Present At Wedding by VictorRomanov: 9:40pm On Sep 28, 2016
the internet is a scary place.....never believe everything u see on it
Re: Husband Of Bride Who Took Photo With A Mannequin Was Actually Present At Wedding by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 28, 2016
ugly bride is an understatement. Chai
Re: Husband Of Bride Who Took Photo With A Mannequin Was Actually Present At Wedding by icyprince020(m): 9:57pm On Sep 28, 2016
Nigerians can be very good at creating unique strategy just for publicity stunt.me self dey think wetin I go fit do.#sayNoToKush #sayNoToTm #sayNoToSwinol.#sayNoToAddict.

Re: Husband Of Bride Who Took Photo With A Mannequin Was Actually Present At Wedding by Came: 10:10pm On Sep 28, 2016
People way dey blame bloggers, make dem ask am why she stand besides that thing take pic .
Re: Husband Of Bride Who Took Photo With A Mannequin Was Actually Present At Wedding by Ishilove: 10:17pm On Sep 28, 2016
InyinyaAgbaOku:

And what is wrong with mega spiritual sacrificial symbolism shiaitaz?
Nope
Re: Husband Of Bride Who Took Photo With A Mannequin Was Actually Present At Wedding by adesanya2014: 11:34pm On Sep 28, 2016
The way any thing take the turn to news for this country , I tire o
Re: Husband Of Bride Who Took Photo With A Mannequin Was Actually Present At Wedding by ikukuhero: 12:00am On Sep 29, 2016
The groom appears to have been photoshoped in. Groom's clothes, posture, etc don't add up. Photoshop at work.
Re: Husband Of Bride Who Took Photo With A Mannequin Was Actually Present At Wedding by aspirebig: 12:33am On Sep 29, 2016
Their business. But bride wasnt similing in those first two pictures.

Congrats to them.
Re: Husband Of Bride Who Took Photo With A Mannequin Was Actually Present At Wedding by lekwas: 1:02am On Sep 29, 2016
But this defence is not true. Whoever uses a human sized mannequin for decoration at a wedding? And a bride will snap with it?

By the way people from that area snap photo with framed photographs of the groom when he is not present at his marriage, so I suspect they wanted to take it a notch higher by using a mannequin.
Re: Husband Of Bride Who Took Photo With A Mannequin Was Actually Present At Wedding by IamUdo(m): 3:12am On Sep 29, 2016
Bad mouth people bin done roast the girl at first.... Abeg congrats newly weds
Re: Husband Of Bride Who Took Photo With A Mannequin Was Actually Present At Wedding by cococandy(f): 4:02am On Sep 29, 2016
gudbadgyal:
Its a lie. The man in native and the man in suit don't look the same. Anybody can stand for the husband. Using a mannequin as rep or decoration is just too dumb.
its the same person

1 Like

Re: Husband Of Bride Who Took Photo With A Mannequin Was Actually Present At Wedding by johnsonjosbles(m): 5:07am On Sep 29, 2016
goldiam:
All this yeye bloggers and their fake news all in a bid to draw traffic, now the real story is out. May God forgive you guys.
this ur prayer topic is the reason why our polithiedcian stil dey toment us because God always forgive them, 'say GOD punish them
Re: Husband Of Bride Who Took Photo With A Mannequin Was Actually Present At Wedding by Senorprinz(m): 7:28am On Sep 29, 2016
that first pic still dey confuse me, why would a bride decide to snap pics with a mannequin on her wedding day............................OH! i gerrit now, she always dreamt of wedding a white man, what better way to manipulate that fantasy into reality than posing with a white mannequin on the d-day(do people still use this word) mhen! i'm still confused.
Re: Husband Of Bride Who Took Photo With A Mannequin Was Actually Present At Wedding by QueenSharon(f): 8:42am On Sep 29, 2016
iamariwa:
I don't rili know wah to say

In other words, you are not understanding grin
Re: Husband Of Bride Who Took Photo With A Mannequin Was Actually Present At Wedding by ugomnaanny: 8:44am On Sep 29, 2016
lol, nk my frnd. we both served together in yikpata kwara state.
Re: Husband Of Bride Who Took Photo With A Mannequin Was Actually Present At Wedding by faitheverest(f): 8:54am On Sep 29, 2016
Better say e happen like this.. .
All these lie lie bloggers destroying people image since 1900bc....
How I wish laws will be set against them,freedom of speech my foot!
Re: Husband Of Bride Who Took Photo With A Mannequin Was Actually Present At Wedding by SafeAlhaji(m): 9:29am On Sep 29, 2016
gudbadgyal:
Its a lie. The man in native and the man in suit don't look the same. Anybody can stand for the husband. Using a mannequin as rep or decoration is just too dumb.
will you care to open your eyes and see the pics again
Re: Husband Of Bride Who Took Photo With A Mannequin Was Actually Present At Wedding by fpeter(f): 10:52am On Sep 29, 2016
gudbadgyal:

Are you for real please look at the pictures well. it's the same man.
look at his nose and head, even though he wore a cap in the Trad you
can still recognise him.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Beautiful Nigerian-chinese Wedding: The Traditional Exchange (video And Pics) / David Ukre Weds Eric Shoen In New York (Photos) / Facebook User's Weird Birthday Message To His Friend, Calls Him "Fool"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.