Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

Can't Stream With MTN 4G. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Can't Stream With MTN 4G. (650 Views)

Mtn 4g Is Better Than Ntel 4g With Evidence. I Got 5.7mb/s With Mtn / Hot: How To Cheat Mtn With Mtn Beta Talk / SHOCKING: Nigerian Govt Sidelines NCC, Strikes Secret Deal With MTN. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can't Stream With MTN 4G. by kazzi11(m): 10:05pm On Sep 28, 2016
I got the MTN 4G sim yesterday and their coverage is good but I cant stream with it, the only advantage is that it is a hybrid ie if there is no 4G network in a location it switches to 3G and also for anybody planning to get the sim dont put your network on LTE only, you are advised to put it on Auto because MTN has no plan for enabling VOLTE for now.
Re: Can't Stream With MTN 4G. by papadjaji: 10:15pm On Sep 28, 2016
Owu dey blow all man. Who know weda na Bluetooth them sell give you in the name of 4G cheesy grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Glo Customer Care Line This Bad? / Best Android Recommendation For 20-40k / Deleting The Facebook App Can Actually Save You Up To 20% More Battery Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.