Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,430 members, 7,808,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

Females. . .hypothetical Situation - Would You Go Out With Him? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Females. . .hypothetical Situation - Would You Go Out With Him? (692 Views)

In A Life&Death Situation, Would You Save Your Babe Or Yourself? / Ladies Quick Question; What Would You Do In This Situation.... PICS / Re: Females. . .hypothetical Situation - Would You Go Out With Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Females. . .hypothetical Situation - Would You Go Out With Him? by r231(m): 1:23am On Oct 15, 2009
Hypothetical situation/question. Does not relate to me in any way. Just curious on your thoughts because a friend of mine encountered a situation similar to this recently.

A man the age of 39 years old is interested in you. You work hard and are financially stable and have a nice place. The man works but is not as financially stable - lives in a trailer home - lives paycheck to paycheck. But he seems sweet. He would like to go out with you and asks you out on a Tuesday for a Saturday night and adds, "because that's after he gets paid and will have the money to take you out after it clears the bank after a deposit on Friday." The man refuses to allow you to pay for anything - he is not the go dutch type.

- Are you turned off by him after he says this to you?
- Any other thoughts welcomed.
Re: Females. . .hypothetical Situation - Would You Go Out With Him? by phraoh(m): 1:31am On Oct 15, 2009
Are u hypothetically applyin dis situation to a 9ja situation or elsewhere, ?
Re: Females. . .hypothetical Situation - Would You Go Out With Him? by r231(m): 1:34am On Oct 15, 2009
anywhere
Re: Females. . .hypothetical Situation - Would You Go Out With Him? by phraoh(m): 1:42am On Oct 15, 2009
Askin cos am yet to see a 9ja person leavin in trailers unless am ignorant,moreover,i dont fink u will see a 9ja gal after such episode on tuesdae except she doesnt like hersef.

D guy mite hv some luck AWAE cos d ladies actually dnt gv much 4K abt such trivial matters.
Re: Females. . .hypothetical Situation - Would You Go Out With Him? by puskin: 1:46am On Oct 15, 2009
@op
I fìnk itz time 4U 2go lay on ur mat.
Re: Females. . .hypothetical Situation - Would You Go Out With Him? by r231(m): 1:50am On Oct 15, 2009
^^^^lol grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Females. . .hypothetical Situation - Would You Go Out With Him? by Outstrip(f): 5:41am On Oct 15, 2009
HELL NO. Unless he has been in a coma for the last 20 years. Also what man with any kind of pride would tell a woman that he gets paid at so so and os date. He can fix the date and take the girl. She does not need to know the color of his mothers pant before their first date. Sounds like a loser to me
Re: Females. . .hypothetical Situation - Would You Go Out With Him? by AniLee(f): 7:14am On Oct 15, 2009
phraoh:

Askin cos am yet to see a 9ja person leavin in trailers unless am ignorant,moreover,i dont fink u will see a 9ja gal after such episode on tuesdae except she doesnt like hersef.

D guy mite hv some luck AWAE cos d ladies actually dnt gv much 4K abt such trivial matters.

WORD.
Re: Females. . .hypothetical Situation - Would You Go Out With Him? by aomom(m): 7:31am On Oct 15, 2009
dumb
Re: Females. . .hypothetical Situation - Would You Go Out With Him? by shayoor(f): 11:51am On Oct 15, 2009
Re: Females. . .hypothetical Situation - Would You Go Out With Him? by iice(f): 5:17pm On Oct 15, 2009
A date? Sure cheesy
I like that he breaks it down even grin
Re: Females. . .hypothetical Situation - Would You Go Out With Him? by POSAKOSA1(m): 5:47pm On Oct 15, 2009
phraoh:

Niger girl date a man wey dey live for trailer, <I die> hahahahahahahahohohohohoheheheheheheheh

unless she lives in the village.

(1) (Reply)

The Japanse Have Aristos Too. . . . / Hey Wait A Second! Is It Really A Man's World? / What Are You Thinking Right Now About Your Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.