Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

One Of The 114 New Roads Commissioned By Governor Ambode Is In Bad Shape - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Of The 114 New Roads Commissioned By Governor Ambode Is In Bad Shape (22621 Views)

Roads To Be Commissioned By President Buhari In Kano State (Photos) / Zahra Buhari Complains About The Clinic In Aso Rock That Is In Bad State / No New Roads For Nigeria Until Existing Projects Are Completed – Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Of The 114 New Roads Commissioned By Governor Ambode Is In Bad Shape by kunyeo(m): 11:06am On Sep 29, 2016
inicyril:
APC governors and substandard projects are like bread and butter.

Now know the reason the expression 'children of hate' was created. Always on the lookout to condemn and destroy.
Re: One Of The 114 New Roads Commissioned By Governor Ambode Is In Bad Shape by Eliteklaus(m): 11:51am On Sep 29, 2016
APC try change o
Re: One Of The 114 New Roads Commissioned By Governor Ambode Is In Bad Shape by medeay(m): 1:00pm On Sep 29, 2016
This is a comment made by someone on the said facebook poster's page:
comment by Olusola Adetimirin ''Sorry this road is not Itoikin Rd, it's an access road that leads from sagamu road to sabo in Ikorodu, and it was not Ambode who commissioned it but, what is bad is bad whatever name one chooses to call it.
Like · Reply · 16 mins''
Re: One Of The 114 New Roads Commissioned By Governor Ambode Is In Bad Shape by CioAngels(f): 1:31pm On Sep 29, 2016
walemoney007:
a lot of Nigerian leaders need to be killed
Do you mean Jerry Rawlings of Ghanas style?
Re: One Of The 114 New Roads Commissioned By Governor Ambode Is In Bad Shape by phranq(m): 3:23pm On Sep 29, 2016
ki02020:
That's one of the major problem of constructing roads during raining season

I dnt tink dia is any issue with constructing a road during rainy season. as a matter of fact...i tink its d best time do carry out such a project because it will hlp d contractor do a better job. a reference to Onitsha-Owerri road. I saw d Julius berger contractors on site during heavy downpour because they want to understand d pattern of d flood movement in dat area, the want to kw hw to mk d road withstand a long period of rain. now dat wot I call a good contractor!!!!
Re: One Of The 114 New Roads Commissioned By Governor Ambode Is In Bad Shape by Princewell2012(m): 4:27pm On Sep 29, 2016
ki02020:
That's one of the major problem of constructing roads during raining season

you have a point but i don't subscribe to ti.

If the materials they use in doing it, are original one and of high quality, the road will last for years.

Corruption is the problem of this nation. Even the inspectors who inspected that project definitely have their own shares.

They knows how to go about it.
Re: One Of The 114 New Roads Commissioned By Governor Ambode Is In Bad Shape by laudate: 3:40am On Oct 03, 2016
medeay:
This is a comment made by someone on the said facebook poster's page:
comment by Olusola Adetimirin ''Sorry this road is not Itoikin Rd, it's an access road that leads from sagamu road to sabo in Ikorodu, and it was not Ambode who commissioned it but, what is bad is bad whatever name one chooses to call it.
Like · Reply · 16 mins''

kayceecompany:
Really commendable.
The only problem is that the durability of these roads are questionable. The thickness is substandard.
The one in my area, this PSP(LAWMA) lorry will soon destroy the yet-to-be commissioned road. The lorry came once and the road is giving way. I don't know if it's the contractor's fault or if it's the state government's fault.

I am even sceptical about the list of all these roads Ambode is claiming to have commissioned or completed. Oba Elegushi Road in Ikate area of Lekki at the 4th roundabout was constructed by Lekki Gardens. They did that road with interlocking paving stones in order to ensure that it was motorable to their Lekki Horizons site. So why is Ambode claiming credit for this road that has been completed since early 2015? shocked

ifeanyi83:
So they go ahead spending tax payers monies on commissioning substandard roads. The strectch of road from checking point leading to bonny camp in VI is a clear example. That road didn't last 6months. It's a harrowing experience plying that road everyday. Commissioning roads, roads. Na wa o...

I no know say you sef see am... sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soldier Returned Empty-Handed – Sowore Reacts To Rescue Of Abducted School Girls / Prophet Anthony Nwoko Is Dead! Murdered In Enugu By Assassins / Doyin Okupe: PDP Must Change Name To Defeat APC In 2023 Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.