Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:45 AM

Fans Slam Veronicah Sande For Her Dressing (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Slam Veronicah Sande For Her Dressing (Photos) (58430 Views)

"Mr Eazi's Dress Sense Is Bad!" - Fans Slam Singer Over His Dressing (Photo) / Freeze Reacts To The Lady Bounced At Immigration Office Over Her Dressing (Pics) / Oge Okoye In A Boobs-Baring Outfit To Church Today, Fans Slam Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Slam Veronicah Sande For Her Dressing (Photos) by Adagba1: 8:58am On Sep 29, 2016
What gospel? Gospel of mamon or God?
Re: Fans Slam Veronicah Sande For Her Dressing (Photos) by policy12: 8:59am On Sep 29, 2016
We av blacsliders as leader.
Re: Fans Slam Veronicah Sande For Her Dressing (Photos) by faitheverest(f): 8:59am On Sep 29, 2016
Nne you be gospel singer, Abeg cover body. ..
Re: Fans Slam Veronicah Sande For Her Dressing (Photos) by Tolubory(m): 8:59am On Sep 29, 2016
We are living in a Crazy World.... You dressed Appropriate people will Complain ... You Dressed Inappropriate people will still complain..

If you dressed to impressed ,the same people will complain... If you dressed too Holy ,People will still Complain....

Oh!!!!!! "What a Crazy World"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fans Slam Veronicah Sande For Her Dressing (Photos) by emmalux2(m): 8:59am On Sep 29, 2016
May God arrest her
Re: Fans Slam Veronicah Sande For Her Dressing (Photos) by wesome2500(m): 9:00am On Sep 29, 2016
no comment
Re: Fans Slam Veronicah Sande For Her Dressing (Photos) by pqmeup: 9:01am On Sep 29, 2016
Being a gospel singer doesn't mean she's a born again and It's because of people like this that other religions mock Christians. She's a disgrace to Christianity.

1 Like

Re: Fans Slam Veronicah Sande For Her Dressing (Photos) by southernbelle(f): 9:01am On Sep 29, 2016
For a gospel singer??
Yes, we would mind our business if you doll up for your husband's eyes only but when it's in our face like this, haaa!! embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Fans Slam Veronicah Sande For Her Dressing (Photos) by micronut(m): 9:01am On Sep 29, 2016
So this one that tattooed her breast na gospel artiste too?? Owk Another Maheeda in Making. She's not different from Cynthia Morgan, the secular singer.

1 Like

Re: Fans Slam Veronicah Sande For Her Dressing (Photos) by Nobody: 9:01am On Sep 29, 2016
WilliamsChelster:
Your comment got me laughing... Obviously you were on detention before now grin

Na mynd44 ban me for one full month o embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Fans Slam Veronicah Sande For Her Dressing (Photos) by LorDBolton(m): 9:01am On Sep 29, 2016
The hypocrisy in present day christians is why I stopped attending church sef.

Gospel singer showing us cleavage and husband telling the complainant that 'he's the type that give christians bad name?'

Later when osun st. Court allows ONLY MUSLIMS to wear their hijab (which has been their symbol for centuries without change) christians will be complaining when christians NOW DRESS SECULAR and thus no longer have an identity.

Abeg when are we incorporating the modern testament into the bible to join the old & new testament?
Re: Fans Slam Veronicah Sande For Her Dressing (Photos) by deenvibe(m): 9:01am On Sep 29, 2016
Is her husband and obaseki related? There look alike
Re: Fans Slam Veronicah Sande For Her Dressing (Photos) by olayemi22(m): 9:01am On Sep 29, 2016
lipsrsealed nothing is wrong at all
Re: Fans Slam Veronicah Sande For Her Dressing (Photos) by lurdkriss: 9:01am On Sep 29, 2016
She even draw tattoo for breast undecided
Re: Fans Slam Veronicah Sande For Her Dressing (Photos) by Iseoluwani: 9:02am On Sep 29, 2016
Must everything be uploaded on the internet?
If you want to die fast, upload your life, deeds and success story on the internet u will see weeee

Her dressing is simply bad. Guess she doesn't understand the meaning of being a gospel musician she should come and see how Iya bola are dress or tope alabi or shola Allyson.

Someone will say she z having time with her family fyn but must she upload it?
Re: Fans Slam Veronicah Sande For Her Dressing (Photos) by Justiceleague1: 9:03am On Sep 29, 2016
We are known by our fruits. It aint easy buh who are we to judge?
Re: Fans Slam Veronicah Sande For Her Dressing (Photos) by akankemi1(f): 9:03am On Sep 29, 2016
she no suppose upload am for social media nahh. its wrong. she should switch lane to secular music jare and stop deceiving the public

1 Like

Re: Fans Slam Veronicah Sande For Her Dressing (Photos) by Olusanjodanflex: 9:04am On Sep 29, 2016
she owns her body... critics stay away
Re: Fans Slam Veronicah Sande For Her Dressing (Photos) by safarigirl(f): 9:05am On Sep 29, 2016
freezyprinzy:
How's everywhere
A gospel singer has a fucking tattoo on her milk factory are 4 u real bitch plz
What if she had the tattoo before she converted and became a gospel singer?

Will the likes of you donate money for her to have expensive laser surgery to get it off

Judge not, so that you may not be judged. Y'all Christians be acting like you're not a bunch of judgmental, gossiping, fornicating, envious, hateful souls.

Most of you are even worse thsn the peopke you calk hos

1 Like

Re: Fans Slam Veronicah Sande For Her Dressing (Photos) by Nobody: 9:06am On Sep 29, 2016
Pls help me,hw can i join nairaland full time 2 enabled me to post a news or comment,even 2 knw my fellow nairalanders.Pls help me.........Email me @........(Michael.onyekwelu7@gmail.com)

Thanks.
Re: Fans Slam Veronicah Sande For Her Dressing (Photos) by nextprince: 9:08am On Sep 29, 2016
Her religion is not against nudity, so nothing is wrong with her dressing grin.
Re: Fans Slam Veronicah Sande For Her Dressing (Photos) by ArabMopol(m): 9:09am On Sep 29, 2016
who is that charcoal behind her
Re: Fans Slam Veronicah Sande For Her Dressing (Photos) by Rozaystunna(m): 9:12am On Sep 29, 2016
Choi shocked shocked shocked
Re: Fans Slam Veronicah Sande For Her Dressing (Photos) by moshould(m): 9:12am On Sep 29, 2016
she sef na humanbeing oooo!
Re: Fans Slam Veronicah Sande For Her Dressing (Photos) by Billygee2u: 9:13am On Sep 29, 2016
casttlebarbz:
This one no b gospel singer. ...she is just an hustler that chose her own pattern of hustling
Re: Fans Slam Veronicah Sande For Her Dressing (Photos) by WilliamsChelster(m): 9:15am On Sep 29, 2016
Sugarhugs:

Na mynd44 ban me for one full month o embarassed embarassed embarassed
Eya, sorry about that. I just hope I don't get involved with him.....How's your morning going ?
Re: Fans Slam Veronicah Sande For Her Dressing (Photos) by SafeAlhaji(m): 9:15am On Sep 29, 2016
shamack:
Nothing is wrong about wearing it in her home,,,,,uploading it to the world is the prob
God bless you...

1 Like

Re: Fans Slam Veronicah Sande For Her Dressing (Photos) by Funkybabee(f): 9:18am On Sep 29, 2016
it's totally wrong why can she post such thing to the world to see, how will she preach for unbeliever if they dress wrong even much worse than that,she can't win a soul if she thinks it's good for her to share such pics on her page.

Kenya Shaaa even see her boo head and leg
God forgive me shaa!!!!him also dey defend her with kind yeye post!!!!

1 Like

Re: Fans Slam Veronicah Sande For Her Dressing (Photos) by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 29, 2016
WilliamsChelster:
Eya, sorry about that. I just hope I don't get involved with him.....How's your morning going ?

Great, urs?
Re: Fans Slam Veronicah Sande For Her Dressing (Photos) by freezyprinzy(m): 9:21am On Sep 29, 2016
safarigirl:

What if she had the tattoo before she converted and became a gospel singer?

Will the likes of you donate money for her to have expensive laser surgery to get it off

Judge not, so that you may not be judged. Y'all Christians be acting like you're not a bunch of judgmental, gossiping, fornicating, envious, hateful souls.

Most of you are even worse thsn the peopke you calk hos
what are u saying
Re: Fans Slam Veronicah Sande For Her Dressing (Photos) by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 29, 2016
Jarizod:
With all I have read concerning Kenyans I think it's safe to finally declare them as the "dumbest people on earth" Guiness book of record must even acknowledge them gan..kilode!!!!?

To the Lady..it ain't bad rocking those *clothes* @ home but when u post it on social media then there's a problem...Anyone that dosent know u are a gospel singer would assume you were a stripper or sum'n..I mean look at those boobsies grin cheesy

No mind those Kenyans with their flag wey resemble native doctor business card

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fans Slam Veronicah Sande For Her Dressing (Photos) by labeloux(m): 9:22am On Sep 29, 2016
since it from KENYA not bad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Temi Otedola Flies To Ghana To Meet Mr Eazi Over Missing Laptop (Pix) / Pretty Mike: Obi Cubana Said People Will Crave Death After His Mother's Burial / Berkely College Profiled Tiwa Savage In 2007

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.