Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,148 members, 7,807,477 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:59 PM

Which Is Best Honda Or Toyota Brands Of Autos. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Which Is Best Honda Or Toyota Brands Of Autos. (1467 Views)

Your Place To Be Is Place Of Autos Limited,just Call 4 All Brand New Cars / Check All Brand New Cars At Place Of Autos Limited Vistoria Island / Bedagry Home Of Autos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is Best Honda Or Toyota Brands Of Autos. by edwinia(f): 2:44am On Dec 23, 2006
[color=#000099][/color] which is best honda or toyota brands of autos undecided
Re: Which Is Best Honda Or Toyota Brands Of Autos. by Hunter(m): 2:16pm On Dec 26, 2006
Honda, toyota lack passion. Honda have some great cars that are practical and still fun to drive.
Re: Which Is Best Honda Or Toyota Brands Of Autos. by jammin(m): 7:09pm On Dec 26, 2006
Honda. toyota just does'nt make it. smiley
Re: Which Is Best Honda Or Toyota Brands Of Autos. by akindumila(m): 9:07am On Jul 16, 2010
Honda. I've done Honda all my short life and I'm on the fourth now and still look forward to the 5th, 6th and so on, they keep making driving fun and cars easy to maintain for people that are not lazy.

Toyota is not bad but certainly not compelling for me, for example put a Camry beside an Accord of the same generation you feel the difference, get inside of either you see the difference, learn the technical specifications of either of them and you'd have called insurance to give them the details of the Accord.

Lex.
Re: Which Is Best Honda Or Toyota Brands Of Autos. by femmy2010(m): 11:12am On Jul 16, 2010
Regarding these 2 brands?Just follow your mind and am sure either is a good pick.

(1) (Reply)

Suzuki Sport Motor Bike FOR SALE @ 400,000NGN / Mack Trucks In Houston Contact Dakt Logistics / Sold! Very Clean Registered '98/'99 Honda Accord - N680k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.