Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,480 members, 7,781,434 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:19 PM

Whatsapp Exposes Zimbabwean Man's Affair With Wife’s Much Younger Sister (Pics) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Whatsapp Exposes Zimbabwean Man's Affair With Wife’s Much Younger Sister (Pics) (67543 Views)

Lady Vows Not To Put A Call On Silent As She Lost Her Sister (Pics) / Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex At His Wife’s Funeral With A Prostitute(Photos) / Woman's Attempt To Seduce Younger Sister’s Husband With Love Portion Backfires (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whatsapp Exposes Zimbabwean Man's Affair With Wife’s Much Younger Sister (Pics) by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 29, 2016
A family in Zimbabwe is currently in disarray after a Harare woman tried to snatch her sister’s husband.

According to H-Metro, stunning revelations are that Rose Naomi, 20, stashed some herbs in her privates to lure Lawrence Muvirimi so that he leaves his wife Loreta Kondo Muvirimi, 32.

The affair was publicly exposed after the two cheats’ WhatsApp conversation leaked.

Lawrence’s sister in law agreed to sleep with him for a cellphone and US$50.

Loreta first discovered Rose’s message to Lawrence questioning why he was on line. In suspicion,
Loreta said she then took Lawrence’s phone and started chatting with Rose, disguising to be Lawrence.

Whilst asking her leading questions, Loreta then found out that the two were having an adulterous affair.
“My husband came back from work around 4:30pm and I took his phone to charge it.
“That is when l realised that my sister’s chat was right on top which is really strange because l never hear from her so l decided to continue with the chat pretending to be my husband.
“I then found out that she was actually asking for money and a cell phone from him for sex,” said Loreta.
Loreta said she then informed her elder sister whom she teamed up with to trap Rose by arranging a fake meeting with Lawrence.
“Since I was the one who was in possession of my husband’s phone, I then told Rose to come to High-Glen shopping centre where I had promised to give her the phone and the money in exchange for sex.
From the way that she was dressed and how she was wearing makeup one could tell that she wanted to lure my husband.
“My elder sister and I left the car and instructed Rose through chat message to get inside the car and when she went inside we locked the doors,” said Loreta
Loreta said Rose wanted to use juju on Lawrence since she found herbs stashed in her private parts.

“I never thought your own sister can be that evil; we asked her why she was planning to have sex with my husband.
“She lied that there was no way she would have sex with him since she was on her menstrual period.
“We asked her to strip and when she stripped that was when we found juju stashed in her private part,” she said.
She also revealed this was not the first time that Rose made advances on her husband.
“When she was in form two, she once sent a message to my husband asking him to buy her panties,
“I didn’t take it seriously then because I thought she was childish to make such a request from him but I can see now that she was always after my husband,” she added.
Meanwhile, Rose denied having an affair with Lawrence but accused her sister of jealousy.

“I think my sister failed to understand the motives of the chat I had with her husband.
“I have my own husband and it was only a friendly conversation between me and my sister’s husband.
“She was only suspicious because l rarely chat with her but I talk to her husband,” she said.

When asked for comment Lawrence confirmed the relationship and said he was peer pressured to act that way by his workmates.

“Yes l was having flirting conversations with Rose and actually we started talking years ago.
“I was being influenced by my workmates to be in a relationship with her that is why we were sending all those messages to each other.
“I also feel that my mother-in-law was behind all this because she knew about my relationship with Rose because at one time I was using her phone to talk to Rose,” he said.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/09/whatsapp-exposes-mans-affair-with-wifes.html

2 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Exposes Zimbabwean Man's Affair With Wife’s Much Younger Sister (Pics) by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 29, 2016
Ok
Re: Whatsapp Exposes Zimbabwean Man's Affair With Wife’s Much Younger Sister (Pics) by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 29, 2016
lalasticlala

wedding photos of the couple sister wanted to break up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whatsapp Exposes Zimbabwean Man's Affair With Wife’s Much Younger Sister (Pics) by IamLEGEND1: 11:04am On Sep 29, 2016
I feel ya pain bruh.

your wife ugly as fuck_and is probably older than you. and when a sharp brother finds himself stuck in a quagmire like this,
Fuckin your wife's younger and more salacious sister seems like the next logical step.

I would say stop disgracing us but this is a Zimbabwean niggah we're talking about.....they don't count. so go ahead and insert your phallus within whatever moist orifice you can find.

95 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Whatsapp Exposes Zimbabwean Man's Affair With Wife’s Much Younger Sister (Pics) by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 29, 2016
Loreta KONDO muvirimi cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Exposes Zimbabwean Man's Affair With Wife’s Much Younger Sister (Pics) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:17am On Sep 29, 2016
I am dumbfolded, I have nothing to alter.. angry angry angry
Re: Whatsapp Exposes Zimbabwean Man's Affair With Wife’s Much Younger Sister (Pics) by bendozaUche(m): 11:22am On Sep 29, 2016
how abuh d capless dick he calls a husband..he is free like a king!

you cant share ordinary dick with ur sister buh u cal her ur blood..weird!

d sister sef..why wud u be snatching husbands wen single men full zimbabwe like hunger..

am nt a prophet..buh these are signs of end time!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whatsapp Exposes Zimbabwean Man's Affair With Wife’s Much Younger Sister (Pics) by firstking01(m): 11:25am On Sep 29, 2016
Ok
Re: Whatsapp Exposes Zimbabwean Man's Affair With Wife’s Much Younger Sister (Pics) by SlaughterGang: 11:29am On Sep 29, 2016
I guess the man was seeking a younger tighter version of his wife's pvssy...Where again on the map is Zimbabwe? Asia?

9 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Exposes Zimbabwean Man's Affair With Wife’s Much Younger Sister (Pics) by krissconnect(m): 11:39am On Sep 29, 2016
Zimbabwe ti take over. Kenya should go rest joor. grin

Modified. The most painful thing is debit alert. Must you tell me I just withdrew #1000 from the remaining 4k in my account. Why bank go dey send pesin heart attack for nothing?

37 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Exposes Zimbabwean Man's Affair With Wife’s Much Younger Sister (Pics) by GossipHeart(m): 11:46am On Sep 29, 2016
What is wrong with having sex with your wife's sister ??
At least he kept it in the family

7 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Exposes Zimbabwean Man's Affair With Wife’s Much Younger Sister (Pics) by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 29, 2016
Thank God I have no younger sister. grin grin

Africans and voodoo tho
Re: Whatsapp Exposes Zimbabwean Man's Affair With Wife’s Much Younger Sister (Pics) by wesome2500(m): 11:47am On Sep 29, 2016
that's barbaric

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Exposes Zimbabwean Man's Affair With Wife’s Much Younger Sister (Pics) by bokohaman: 11:48am On Sep 29, 2016
OP... na wa for u ooo!...U made it sound as if Whatsapp deliberately committed a crime by leaking the chats without the consent of the parties involved. As for the wife, she needs to hit the gym and burn some fats asap. It's obvious she no longer look attractive to her husband but nonetheless, cheating on ur wife with her sister is very disheartening and heartbreaking. The husband needs to put a stop to it before it wrecks his marriage.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Whatsapp Exposes Zimbabwean Man's Affair With Wife’s Much Younger Sister (Pics) by Ichel: 11:48am On Sep 29, 2016
Seems the mugabes(zimbabweans) are trying to out do the kenyettas(kenyans)

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whatsapp Exposes Zimbabwean Man's Affair With Wife’s Much Younger Sister (Pics) by GossipHeart(m): 11:48am On Sep 29, 2016
Diddyydiva:

Africans and voodoo tho

Goat face
Africans and voodoo ??
Do you know what voodoo is ??
Voodoo originated from Louisiana USA and is still being practiced in Louisiana
I've see shrines and voodoo in almost 34 states across the USA and mind you, one state in the USA is bigger than Nigeria

Village fowl

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whatsapp Exposes Zimbabwean Man's Affair With Wife’s Much Younger Sister (Pics) by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 29, 2016

Africans and voodoo tho undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whatsapp Exposes Zimbabwean Man's Affair With Wife’s Much Younger Sister (Pics) by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 29, 2016
This government sef

- "When she was in form two, she once sent a message to my husband asking him to buy her panties." shocked
- Ordinary phone and $50*476naira grin

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Exposes Zimbabwean Man's Affair With Wife’s Much Younger Sister (Pics) by samtee37(m): 11:50am On Sep 29, 2016
Never hear it all

Re: Whatsapp Exposes Zimbabwean Man's Affair With Wife’s Much Younger Sister (Pics) by DIKEnaWAR: 11:52am On Sep 29, 2016
Women!
Re: Whatsapp Exposes Zimbabwean Man's Affair With Wife’s Much Younger Sister (Pics) by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 29, 2016
GossipHeart:

Goat face
Africans and voodoo ??
Do you know what voodoo is ??
Voodoo originated from Louisiana USA and is still being practiced in Louisiana
I've see shrines and voodoo in almost 34 states across the USA and mind you, one state in the USA is bigger than Nigeria

Village fowl

I don't exchange words with cowards smiley

4 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Exposes Zimbabwean Man's Affair With Wife’s Much Younger Sister (Pics) by Koko88(m): 11:55am On Sep 29, 2016
Zimbabwe ti take over nairaland
Re: Whatsapp Exposes Zimbabwean Man's Affair With Wife’s Much Younger Sister (Pics) by benueguy(m): 11:56am On Sep 29, 2016
Wrong heading... I thought WhatsApp leaked the conversation.

9 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Exposes Zimbabwean Man's Affair With Wife’s Much Younger Sister (Pics) by Cornerstone001: 11:58am On Sep 29, 2016
Ok
Re: Whatsapp Exposes Zimbabwean Man's Affair With Wife’s Much Younger Sister (Pics) by Legend87(m): 12:00pm On Sep 29, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
I am dumbfolded, I have nothing to alter.. angry angry angry

Your dumbness has truly been ''FOLDED'' tongue

16 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Exposes Zimbabwean Man's Affair With Wife’s Much Younger Sister (Pics) by Talk2Bella(f): 12:01pm On Sep 29, 2016
Haaaa Nkanbe
Re: Whatsapp Exposes Zimbabwean Man's Affair With Wife’s Much Younger Sister (Pics) by Sard(m): 12:01pm On Sep 29, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
I am dumbfolded, I have nothing to alter. angry angry angry

You don't have to alter anything, just utter something so that we can have your view.

@Op.. It seems lots of Zimbabweans, Ugandans, Zambians and Kenyans are beating Nigerians in the game of promiscuity nowadays. We're improving.

6 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Exposes Zimbabwean Man's Affair With Wife’s Much Younger Sister (Pics) by ameezy(m): 12:01pm On Sep 29, 2016
Diddyydiva:

Africans and voodoo tho
kiss kiss Fyn gal

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing / What Will Be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Son Doing This. / I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.