Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,099 members, 7,807,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:59 AM

Who watches Eastenders? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Who watches Eastenders? (2969 Views)

Who Watches THE JOHNSONS On African Magic / who watches India - A Love Story / Who Watches 'All About Camilla'? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who watches Eastenders? by Z4M4eva(f): 11:40am On Nov 29, 2005
Eastenders I think, is by far the best british soap opera on BBC 2, I absolutely love eastenders!neva miss an episode, and If I do, I watch it on sundays. I think it's better than cori(coronation street), n da worst of it all is Emmerdale, I h8 it,dont' even get it one little bit.
Wat does anyone think of the soap opera?, and also of Julie and Ruby going out 2gether?Gosh,I think it's so dodgy, it's just not right, Julie is like years older than Ruby,they seem to like each other though, which is ok,but still...
and uhmm, Johnny Allen still treats Ruby like she's a child, he should realize she is growing up, and not a little kid nemore.
Who saw last nite's episode, God!I could not believe the end, shocked

1 Like

Re: Who watches Eastenders? by nike4luv(f): 2:25pm On Nov 29, 2005
I LOVE EASTENDERS..
eww dey kissed..naomi and sonia!..chei..Lezzys
gary's gat no chance wit naomi jere!..
Re: Who watches Eastenders? by Z4M4eva(f): 9:41am On Nov 30, 2005
But Gary and Naomi kissed and made love last nite,on eastenders. that was yuck, I mean Naomi and Sonia, Eastenders is becoming sumthin else, I don't get it, I was gonna be sick,I just couldn't believe my eyes, Naomi and Sonia are finding it difficult to come to terms with their sexualities I reckon, cos Sonia went back to Martin, and made up with him, and then Naomi went round Gary's house, and they kissed and all that.
They are lezzys but they don't wanna come to terms with it,Neways, Gary is a very sweet guy and he's really trying to go out with Naomi and all that, I reckon Gary can have a really good relationship with Naomi, they are a fit couple. I think smiley
Re: Who watches Eastenders? by nike4luv(f): 7:17pm On Nov 30, 2005
not really, well maybe but naomi doesnt even know whats wrong with her..one minute shes snogging his face off and the next she started crying and pushed the poor guy out!..jeez they really had it going on there u knw!..i thought it was gon be summin that would end with ohh..oh ..oh..yeah...oh gary..! but it didnt..

what do u think about juley and ruby..dat sneaky lil gurl tongue them guys just like to kiss evrytime ni sha!..about sonia and naomi..dem guys just crazy jare..i'll say it was a mistake..first naomi kissed her and sonia wanted to blame her but naomi was like "u kissed me back"..its like bummer!.
do u think eastenders is not like the same anymore, b4 it was like exciting..now its just crap!..wel unexciting..do u think sam would come bk for her 4yrs imprisonment..do u think she should just go to prison instead of running away..

i think its only me and Zainy dat watches EE..wheres evry1 rolleyes
Re: Who watches Eastenders? by pie1ect(m): 9:36pm On Dec 22, 2005
I know I'm late, but I can't believe people really get excited by Eastenders, coronation.blah and especially emmerdale. God,  they never fail to send me to sleep (within 3.5mins of starting). OMG, British daytime/nighttime TV (freeview channels) is really boring. This is defo. one country I can't do without satellite tv, I'd just be bored silly. I think everyday people(nigerian show) is/was by far more interesting than the eastenders thing (my thuts anyway).
Re: Who watches Eastenders? by nike4luv(f): 9:56pm On Dec 22, 2005
yea ur thoughts
Re: Who watches Eastenders? by IAH(f): 9:57pm On Dec 22, 2005
pie1ect:

I know I'm late, but I can't believe people really get excited by Eastenders, coronation.blah and especially emmerdale. God,  they never fail to send me to sleep (within 3.5mins of starting). OMG, British daytime/nighttime TV (freeview channels) is really boring. This is defo. one country I can't do without satellite tv, I'd just be bored silly. I think everyday people(nigerian show) is/was by far more interesting than the eastenders thing (my thuts anyway).

I second you on this one, brother. Honestly, there is a big difference between American and British soaps. British soaps are like oh so boring. I'd rather sleep than sit through them.
Re: Who watches Eastenders? by Z4M4eva(f): 10:42pm On Dec 22, 2005
IAH:

I second you on this one, brother. Honestly, there is a big difference between American and British soaps. British soaps are like oh so boring. I'd rather sleep than sit through them.

Good for you smiley
Re: Who watches Eastenders? by Z4M4eva(f): 10:44pm On Dec 22, 2005
Hey, guys if you saying cori, or any other Brit soap is boring, then, I'll say nuffin, but no, you find eastenders boring too?!, I don't think you know what soap I am on about! rolleyes
Re: Who watches Eastenders? by pie1ect(m): 11:01pm On Dec 22, 2005
@ Z4M4eva
Eastenders on BBC1 from 7/8pm, right? The actors first of all are crap to the core,I'm sorry.
love-vendor my ride (mtvbase) is a lot more interesting than that thing. Gosh, I'd ratherwatch NTA news ( on Ben TV).

@IAH
Sure, there's no comparison at all.
The one American show that makes me want to break my TV is sunset beach. I can't stand a second of it.
Re: Who watches Eastenders? by Z4M4eva(f): 11:14pm On Dec 22, 2005
@ Z4M4eva
Eastenders on BBC1 from 7/8pm, right? The actors first of all are crap to the core,I'm sorry.

You think the actors are crap right?I'd love to see what you can do! smiley
Re: Who watches Eastenders? by nike4luv(f): 11:26pm On Dec 22, 2005
its a soap opera, daily lives of people abeg go sidon
Re: Who watches Eastenders? by pie1ect(m): 11:28pm On Dec 22, 2005
I admit, I can't do nowt, but eastenders and all em' shows are what I call "auditioning". Once upon a time, they were good, but the quality has dropped beyond redemption, and the story lines are....... *falls asleep*
Re: Who watches Eastenders? by pie1ect(m): 11:34pm On Dec 22, 2005
@Nike
Na quarrel?
Re: Who watches Eastenders? by Z4M4eva(f): 11:37pm On Dec 22, 2005
pie1ect:

I admit, I can't do nowt, but eastenders and all em' shows are what I call "auditioning". Once upon a time, they were good, but the quality has dropped beyond redemption, and the story lines are....... *falls asleep*

I still think you don't know what you talking about, I mean, everyone talks about eastenders, it rocks!
Re: Who watches Eastenders? by nike4luv(f): 11:37pm On Dec 22, 2005
no be quarrel o my uncle, its just that u might not know what is happening from the start and seeing one episode u might conclude its boring {trust me i went through that, later i searched for it}

eastenders is cool, understand from the storyline at first and u'll see, award winning soap it is
Re: Who watches Eastenders? by Z4M4eva(f): 11:39pm On Dec 22, 2005
Auditioning ke? how does it in anyway look like pop idol, american idol,or X factor?do you know what I'm on about?it's a soap, not an auditioning programme rolleyes, habba!
Re: Who watches Eastenders? by Z4M4eva(f): 11:40pm On Dec 22, 2005
I mean all them storylines that keep you wanting for more, and waiting to see what happens next, comon!you got to admit, eastenders rocks!
Re: Who watches Eastenders? by nike4luv(f): 11:43pm On Dec 22, 2005
i second that, its suspense, zainy, did u watch it today? NANA cry
Re: Who watches Eastenders? by Z4M4eva(f): 11:44pm On Dec 22, 2005
nike4luv:

i second that, its suspense, zainy, did u watch it today? NANA cry

I know, I cried too cry, it was real bad, although one of my mates told me she was gon die, but still I cried, anyways
Re: Who watches Eastenders? by Z4M4eva(f): 11:45pm On Dec 22, 2005
But really, I don't know what's up with Rubes and Juley?I mean like, why did she break up with him and all? undecided
Re: Who watches Eastenders? by nike4luv(f): 11:47pm On Dec 22, 2005
yea its says stuff in magazines, alfie and kat aare going back together and martin and sonia are separated but they are staying together to spend xmas with rebecca

did she break up with him? i cant believe they setting it up {juley and phill} if johnny finds out, kata kata go burst, did u see when the --->spilled out of the condom, i was lauging my eyes out..oopsy daisy, narrow escape for ruby
Re: Who watches Eastenders? by Z4M4eva(f): 11:55pm On Dec 22, 2005
nike4luv:

yea its says stuff in magazines, alfie and kat aare going back together and martin and sonia are separated but they are staying together to spend xmas with rebecca

did she break up with him? i can't believe they setting it up {juley and phill} if johnny finds out, kata kata go burst, did u see when the --->spilled out of the condom, i was lauging my eyes out..oopsy daisy, narrow escape for ruby

Yeah, I couldn't help laughing too, it was real funny! cheesy

Now, I can't wait for Alfie and Kat to get back together, I knew they would, because they suit each other, and they seem a perfect couple.

Martin and Sonia breaking up is a sad story sad but oh well...what does one expect, eh?they are always argueing everytime! cheesy
Re: Who watches Eastenders? by gracious(f): 11:58pm On Dec 22, 2005
na wa o. bcoz u 3 reach uk. u no want make d rest of us hear word. see as una dey scatter the forum with d thing u dey watch 4 ova there. abeg take am easy. don't take me seriously grin. just kidding wink
Re: Who watches Eastenders? by Z4M4eva(f): 12:02am On Dec 23, 2005
gracious:

na wa o. because u 3 reach uk. u no want make d rest of us hear word. see as una dey scatter the forum with d thing u dey watch 4 ova there. abeg take am easy. don't take me seriously grin. just kidding wink

Abi ki ni e le yi n so?, Gracious, or graci,just kidding wink, we talking about a soap,and it's got nowt to do with reaching U.K, or sum'n

Don't take me seriously grin.just kidding wink
Re: Who watches Eastenders? by nike4luv(f): 12:02am On Dec 23, 2005
GRACE..GRACIOUS SISTA..oh jesus, yes o ma sista, we dey watch am for here, sometimes i watch Nigerian programmes like homesweet home and music shows
Re: Who watches Eastenders? by gracious(f): 5:59pm On Dec 23, 2005
ha ha ha ha. u guys are funny o. i kinda pulled some legs o. anyway take care.
Re: Who watches Eastenders? by Z4M4eva(f): 6:01pm On Dec 23, 2005
gracious:

ha ha ha ha. u guys are funny o. i kind of pulled some legs o. anyway take care.

Yeah rolleyes smiley
Re: Who watches Eastenders? by nike4luv(f): 6:24pm On Dec 23, 2005
GRACE GRACE GRACE HOW MANY TIMES I CALLED U angry

merry christmas grin
Re: Who watches Eastenders? by Z4M4eva(f): 6:27pm On Dec 23, 2005
Now hows the christmas eastenders gon be like?, can't wait!, I am sure there's loads to happen!
Re: Who watches Eastenders? by nike4luv(f): 6:32pm On Dec 23, 2005
gurl u can say that again, more suspense, do u think juley and phil are ever gon reveal their plan to ruby..ouch

1 Like

Re: Who watches Eastenders? by Z4M4eva(f): 6:33pm On Dec 23, 2005
Don't think so, but then...they might have to...uhmm not sure, what do you think?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nollywood vs Hollywood? Please Spare Me! / Yvonne Okoro “caught In The Act” (watch) / Why Nigerians Are Convinced Black Panther Star Winston Duke Is Igbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.