Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

TORN (based On A True Life Story) - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / TORN (based On A True Life Story) (63572 Views)

Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story / Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story / The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TORN (based On A True Life Story) by sirblero(m): 8:23pm On Oct 07, 2016
Onyeocha20:

I will like to see d real picture of dose two evil genius.... Foluke and Folake...
dy wicked pass devil
#am Telling You.......More Dan Sf!
Re: TORN (based On A True Life Story) by Hal86: 8:27pm On Oct 07, 2016
Two more to go, waiting.........
Re: TORN (based On A True Life Story) by SheWrites(f): 8:32pm On Oct 07, 2016
TORN 54

"Please forgive me," Folake's eyes glistered with tears. She wouldn't have been able to forgive herself if her sister had not regained consciousness.

Her eyes smarted with tears, "I forgive you," she reached out for her hand.

"I am sorry for stopping you from attending my wedding. Please forgive me," Foluke pleade.

"It is okay," tears streamed down her fair face.

"It is my fault. I failed you as a father. I distanced myself from you instead of accepting you the way God has made you. Please forgive me for rejecting you for so long," he sat at the side of the bed.

"I forgive you daddy," she wiped her tears with the back of her hand.

"I am also at fault," Jibike stared at her daughter, "I should have stood by you and loved you regardless of how you looked. I should have defended you," she broke down, "I am sorry."

"It is all right mummy," joy filled her heart. God had used the bad situation to reunite her family. She saw Dantenimu from the corner of her eyes. He gave her a thumbs up.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: TORN (based On A True Life Story) by Hal86: 8:39pm On Oct 07, 2016
I said ehya countless times while reading this episode.............am really happy funmike did not die afterall.like say na my sister.well ll done she writes,oti try gan
Re: TORN (based On A True Life Story) by ObodoJ2: 8:41pm On Oct 07, 2016
please seriously waiting for the up date shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: TORN (based On A True Life Story) by Onyeocha20(m): 8:50pm On Oct 07, 2016
funmike Don fall my hands... she suppose to discharge his siblings and her parents.... and jux travel to abj with Dante..... and let her parents and her sisters suffer small tooo... because she suppose not to forgive dem... until 2months.... seriously Dat family na abomination dy be expect my funmike.....

3 Likes

Re: TORN (based On A True Life Story) by ObodoJ2: 8:54pm On Oct 07, 2016
[quote author=Onyeocha20 post=50008248]funmike Don fall my hands... she suppose to discharge his siblings and her parents.... and jux travel to abj with Dante..... and let her parents and her sisters suffer small tooo... because she suppose not to forgive dem... until 2months.... seriously Dat family na abomination dy be expect my funmike.....
Re: TORN (based On A True Life Story) by Hardeybohwarley(m): 8:54pm On Oct 07, 2016
Op still waiting for the updates o .Can't believe I quit reading to kill a mockingbird for this...Op ride on
Re: TORN (based On A True Life Story) by SheWrites(f): 9:00pm On Oct 07, 2016
Chapter 55

Last chapter can be viewed on bambooks.io or get your copy on www.okadabooks.com/user/serahiyare

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: TORN (based On A True Life Story) by Olabantu(m): 9:02pm On Oct 07, 2016
Nice but short...More ink to your pen sis
Re: TORN (based On A True Life Story) by jey4all(m): 9:05pm On Oct 07, 2016
Lovely. Complete story unlike others. More ink to your pen
Re: TORN (based On A True Life Story) by Hal86: 9:08pm On Oct 07, 2016
Now I can sleep well.
Re: TORN (based On A True Life Story) by ceecypeju(f): 9:13pm On Oct 07, 2016
abeg how I wan get d BFF that was posted here before?
Re: TORN (based On A True Life Story) by Onyeocha20(m): 9:15pm On Oct 07, 2016
why do story's always have an happy ending.... seriously... funmike incident suppose to make either her mom or dad... to collapse and die.... seriously....

2 Likes

Re: TORN (based On A True Life Story) by Aceed: 9:15pm On Oct 07, 2016
The. Way you end this thing ehn...no room for questions grin. cool
Re: TORN (based On A True Life Story) by Kreamchic: 9:17pm On Oct 07, 2016
Finally...I can relax now .
Thank you for this beautiful writeup
Re: TORN (based On A True Life Story) by yorhmienerd(m): 9:21pm On Oct 07, 2016
Onyeocha20:
why do story's always have an happy ending.... seriously... funmike incident suppose to make either her mom or dad... to collapse and die.... seriously....

2 Likes

Re: TORN (based On A True Life Story) by Barristertemmie(f): 9:33pm On Oct 07, 2016
Onyeocha20:
guy you wicked o grin
Onyeocha20:
guy you wicked o
Re: TORN (based On A True Life Story) by Lawz20(m): 9:48pm On Oct 07, 2016
OP, u almost kill me o, I thought Funmike was gonna die cos ma heart was beating fast wen I heard she was no longer breathing, I almost cry o I swear but thank God it ended happily but seriously now, am feeling headache. Nice story and keep it up.
Re: TORN (based On A True Life Story) by Onyeocha20(m): 9:50pm On Oct 07, 2016
Barristertemmie:
guy you wicked o ;Dguy you wicked o

Just want it to be interesting.... I am tried of novel ended story's..... but dese write up suppose to end with questions and food for thought.... but d writer try sha.....

1 Like

Re: TORN (based On A True Life Story) by mistayeancah(m): 9:57pm On Oct 07, 2016
SheWrites:
TORN 55 Finale

THE END
Nice one. I just don't like the short updates. More ink to your pen.
Re: TORN (based On A True Life Story) by zika1(f): 10:25pm On Oct 07, 2016
Finally..... tnx alot it was a lovely and smooth ride. I hope 2 see more write ups... God bless you
Re: TORN (based On A True Life Story) by Pureheart91(m): 11:09pm On Oct 07, 2016
Short,Precise, and on point.. Kudos to u dear..

Moral Lesson::
It always pays to be pure in heart..

SheWrites:: Perhaps ur story seems to depict a part of ur personal history, correct me if wrong.
Re: TORN (based On A True Life Story) by SheWrites(f): 11:28pm On Oct 07, 2016
@all... Am glad you all enjoyed this story. I had fun too.
You will also enjoy TOGETHER FOREVER and B.F.F: Best Friends Forever.
*hugs* *winks*
Re: TORN (based On A True Life Story) by yvelchstores(f): 12:51am On Oct 08, 2016
beautiful story. the thing that kept bothering me was, funmike was fair n beautiful, why were they hiding her just because she was skinny? I mean, that puzzled me. Dante who is rich n handsome has principles, that I loved. the mama funmi didn't act like a mother at all cos mothers stay by their kids no matter what, even if there was a deformity. I loved the love story, how he came to Lagos pretending to attend a wedding but actually wanted to see her, this was my best part...soooo sweet. most of us married women remember all our Hubby's went tru because of love (before d engagement n all) .those days...good memories.
Re: TORN (based On A True Life Story) by sirblero(m): 5:30am On Oct 08, 2016
So Like Play Like Play..Dis Story Don End??
@shewrites...Congrats!...U Too Try...Ending(torn/b.F.F) at Dsme Tyme ..Aiint An Easy Job...Bravo!!
Sorry Wen S D *Together Forever Coming Out??
Re: TORN (based On A True Life Story) by SheWrites(f): 12:07pm On Oct 08, 2016
@sirblero... I posted Together Forever a few weeks ago. Look For it. It is complete *winks*
Re: TORN (based On A True Life Story) by Hardeybohwarley(m): 12:53pm On Oct 08, 2016
SheWrites:
@sirblero... I posted Together Forever a few weeks ago. Look For it. It is complete *winks*

Can you please start another lovely piece of this nature. so much loving it Nice work
Re: TORN (based On A True Life Story) by BEENUEL(m): 3:49pm On Oct 08, 2016
Cc ErnieSmallzz's have you seen this?

I'm no stalker....just.................
Re: TORN (based On A True Life Story) by ErnieSmallzz(f): 4:47pm On Oct 08, 2016
shocked nope. Will try to read it all, thanks for the mention smiley
BEENUEL:
Cc ErnieSmallzz's have you seen this?

I'm no stalker....just.................
Re: TORN (based On A True Life Story) by sirblero(m): 5:47pm On Oct 08, 2016
Hardeybohwarley:

Can you please start another lovely piece of this nature. so much loving it Nice work
YEAH...So Much In Love With Her Stories...Please Post More... *murh Data 2 Yah Mb
Re: TORN (based On A True Life Story) by SheWrites(f): 6:10pm On Oct 08, 2016
@all... Once I post the concluding part of B.F.F: Best Friends Forever on Monday, I will update a new story.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between Learnt And Learned? / ***total Love*** / Please Break My Heart (romance Thriller)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.