Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,363 members, 7,808,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:34 AM

There Is No Rule Book That Says That Cheating Is Bad - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Is No Rule Book That Says That Cheating Is Bad (3501 Views)

35 Common Body Languages That Says ‘i Love You’: Everyone Takes No 1 For Granted / Has Anyone Read "The Bang Rule" Book By Charles Nneji? / Guys! Why You Should Stop Sleeping With That Cheating Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Is No Rule Book That Says That Cheating Is Bad by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 29, 2016
i am not talking because of heartbreak, i want to share some beta news with you guys, over time our petty relationships aka dating have been filled with so many rules that you can be dating but you will be making marital commitments today i am going to explain why you and i need to stop this nonsense and return things to normal
1. spending; its not written anywhere that a man should spend on his girlfriend/boo/babe/sweety its not written and its wrong, the only thing a guy should do is sponsor dates and give her gifts on her bday,special occasions and whenever he feels that she deserves a gift, there there is no rule that he should pay for her hair and upkeep thats a lie women have forced us to accept, the only women that you should ever be responsible for is your wife

2. cheating; it is also not written anywhere that cheating is wrong or not accepted, its only married couples that are under the sanity of marriage that are forbidden from cheating , it was done so that women won't have kids for random men and to preserve the sanity of family planning there is no rule anywhere that says that when a boy is dating a girl, he shouldn't cheat

[size=20pt]enough with the lies [/size]

1 Like

Re: There Is No Rule Book That Says That Cheating Is Bad by Nobody: 12:31pm On Sep 29, 2016
Dump thread angry
Re: There Is No Rule Book That Says That Cheating Is Bad by firstking01(m): 12:34pm On Sep 29, 2016
What do you mean by "cheating", lets know cos cheating has it's categories...if you are refering to sexual cheating, that's the highest level of infidelity and it's bad, point and blank.

1 Like

Re: There Is No Rule Book That Says That Cheating Is Bad by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 29, 2016
firstking01:
What do you mean by "cheating", lets know cos cheating has it's categories...if you are refering to sexual cheating, that's the highest level of infidelity and it's bad, point and blank.
boss which rule book talk am, for where dey write am say when you never marry its wrong to cheat
Re: There Is No Rule Book That Says That Cheating Is Bad by firstking01(m): 12:40pm On Sep 29, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:
boss which rule book talk am, for where dey write am say when you never marry its wrong to cheat
Not everything that's lawful that is expedient.
Re: There Is No Rule Book That Says That Cheating Is Bad by Hadez(f): 12:57pm On Sep 29, 2016
The Bible study against it. It is called adultery undecided Berlynn am I right cheesy
Re: There Is No Rule Book That Says That Cheating Is Bad by ccqueen(f): 1:00pm On Sep 29, 2016
Really? OP what you need is to know the difference between right and wrong. Know what morality is all about.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is No Rule Book That Says That Cheating Is Bad by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 29, 2016
Shallow minded.
"Relationships are not meant for boys but men".

Hope base on your analysis both parties can freely cheat?.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is No Rule Book That Says That Cheating Is Bad by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 29, 2016
Hadez:
The Bible study against it. It is called adultery undecided Berlynn am I right cheesy

maybe Fornication undecided cheating is like a habit or an addict undecided
Re: There Is No Rule Book That Says That Cheating Is Bad by DeLioncourt: 1:07pm On Sep 29, 2016
What kind of nonsense is this?

Is the word "cheating" ever used to refer to a good thing?

You should ponder well before opening threads with nonsense like this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is No Rule Book That Says That Cheating Is Bad by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 29, 2016
Boys shack, men build homes. Pick your choice Op wink
Re: There Is No Rule Book That Says That Cheating Is Bad by Hadez(f): 1:09pm On Sep 29, 2016
Berlynn:

maybe Fornication undecided cheating is like an habit or an addict undecided

I think not. People cheat just because of insecurity r mistakes not nessesarily a habit or addict
Re: There Is No Rule Book That Says That Cheating Is Bad by Swizdom(m): 1:25pm On Sep 29, 2016
Op, Abeg calm down for atleast weeks, months etc. Just because you got your heart broken doesn't mean you should create rules to back what happened to you. You just wana feel alright, I get that feeling, but do it the right way. Do things you love and not things that will make you give ur honor and self worth to another person.

1 Like

Re: There Is No Rule Book That Says That Cheating Is Bad by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 29, 2016
Hadez:
thats when you are married na
Re: There Is No Rule Book That Says That Cheating Is Bad by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 29, 2016
ccqueen:
Really? OP what you need is to know the difference between right and wrong. Know what morality is all about.
dont twist it, cheating is only wrong when you are married
Re: There Is No Rule Book That Says That Cheating Is Bad by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 29, 2016
herbie27:
Shallow minded.
"Relationships are not meant for boys but men".

Hope base on your analysis both parties can freely cheat?.
yes oooo, the girl is free to cheat too , after all we are not married
Re: There Is No Rule Book That Says That Cheating Is Bad by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 29, 2016
DeLioncourt:
What kind of nonsense is this?

Is the word "cheating" ever used to refer to a good thing?

You should ponder well before opening threads with nonsense like this.
pastor lion cheating means good things too, remember esau and jacob?
Re: There Is No Rule Book That Says That Cheating Is Bad by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 29, 2016
Aderola15:
Boys shack, men build homes. Pick your choice Op wink
which do you do, open your legs and collect money
Re: There Is No Rule Book That Says That Cheating Is Bad by Nobody: 1:35pm On Sep 29, 2016
Hadez:

I think not. People cheat just because of insecurity r mistakes not nessesarily a habit or addict

people cheat because lust overpowers love they cheat because cheatings becomes their habit

"LUST DEFEAT LOVE this remais the primary cause
Re: There Is No Rule Book That Says That Cheating Is Bad by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 29, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:
which do you do, open your legs and collect money
Nahhhhhh, open mouth and collect cum like your.........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is No Rule Book That Says That Cheating Is Bad by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 29, 2016
Aderola15:

cheesy cheesy
Re: There Is No Rule Book That Says That Cheating Is Bad by DeLioncourt: 1:47pm On Sep 29, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:
pastor lion cheating means good things too, remember esau and jacob?

please explain how cheating can be a good thing.. use your words and explain. How did the story of esau and jacob illustrate cheating as a good thing?
Re: There Is No Rule Book That Says That Cheating Is Bad by IncomeClass: 1:53pm On Sep 29, 2016
It's morally wrong and that's it...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDi_K23FCug
Re: There Is No Rule Book That Says That Cheating Is Bad by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 29, 2016
Aderola15:

wen I disgrace you which will be Soon , you will run so fast
Re: There Is No Rule Book That Says That Cheating Is Bad by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 29, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:
wen I disgrace you which will be Soon , you will run so fast
Be fast about ittongue

1 Like

Re: There Is No Rule Book That Says That Cheating Is Bad by Maxi112: 2:12pm On Sep 29, 2016
Some peeps open thread just for opening seek

You talked about cheating in a relationship, what does cheating means to you?
Re: There Is No Rule Book That Says That Cheating Is Bad by Nobody: 2:12pm On Sep 29, 2016
Re: There Is No Rule Book That Says That Cheating Is Bad by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 29, 2016
Aderola15:

Be fast about ittongue
black girl
Re: There Is No Rule Book That Says That Cheating Is Bad by AngelAhnie(f): 2:24pm On Sep 29, 2016
Maxi112:
Some peeps open thread just for opening seek

You talked about cheating in a relationship, what does cheating means to you?
He is still mourning his failed relationship.

1 Like

Re: There Is No Rule Book That Says That Cheating Is Bad by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 29, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:
black girl
Rainbow boy

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Rule Book That Says That Cheating Is Bad by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 29, 2016
There is nothing we will not see on NL undecided

Leave the Op...by himself,he will comman open another thread to tell us how bad cheating is.
Re: There Is No Rule Book That Says That Cheating Is Bad by ZeeAfrica(f): 5:19pm On Sep 29, 2016
Aderola15:

Rainbow boy

hahahha ouch. Lol, i wanda if callin u a black girl is realy disgracing u. Op is going thru a heartbreak, which is also affecting his mind

(1) (2) (Reply)

60 Things Every Girl Wants But Won't Ask For. / Have You Ever Committed Incest? / This babe is in charge of the banging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.