Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) - Celebrities (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) (30144 Views)

Davido Meets Female Fan Who Tattooed His Face On Her Body (Photos, Video) / Roman Goddess, Her Camel Toe And Banging Body Stun In Her Underwear Photos / Kenyan Fitness Model, Mimi The Illest, And Her Amazing Poses Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Shym3xx: 8:11pm On Oct 15, 2016
FrancisTony:

I would love to see the video of the fight whenever it happens, lol!
Anyways, some of the info you share here ain't necessary.
You seems to be nice, sometimes and over reactive other times..

Well, you both love each others company than you'd admit, so best thing is for someone else to watch from sideline.. grin

Rilwa1, you brought me here and I am outta here.
*goes back to my NL hibernating mode**

Lol, I can't fight with that guy - I'll just beat him and march his face with timberland boots for being disrespectful lol. That's called: stomping lol.

I'm a laid back chilled nyggah...folks on here just come with crazy shyte that makes you wanna punch ya screen cos I know no one can come to my face and say it. It's about principles. When I chat to a guy, I expect him to stay on topic without going personal with some extra crazy shyte and that's something this nyggah lacks.

I'm out of here, man. Ghost mode.

2 Likes

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by tameera(f): 8:13pm On Oct 15, 2016
FrancisTony:
This thread is amusing!!! grin angry

I swear down!!! I've laughed my arse out grin

2 Likes

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Ishilove: 8:18pm On Oct 15, 2016
Lmao! Chai, this _imbecile's bragaddocio deserves a medal. Slum rat living off government benefits says he will stomp someone's face with Timberland boots, meanwhile he prolly can't afford the said boots.

Hopeless waste of space
Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Beezed(m): 9:13pm On Oct 15, 2016
Shym3xx:

Lol. Listen to Nicki Minaj's "beez in the trap", and run with whatever meaning you can get from it lol.

Lol. oh ok
Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Oct 15, 2016
JackBizzle:

undecided I'm in a happy mood as my team won today.

Behave!
I want to be on your case...

I won't behave!!! angry
Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by ayobase(m): 1:35am On Oct 16, 2016
Shym3xx:

Loool. Cos this depraved bastard has homo fantasies in his head, you think I'm some "jaysea" fvcker, no? Loool

Now, do a favour for me: go through the post history of "jaysea" (I can't post it cos I'm mobile) and check his writing style and location - then, compare it the pic I'm going to attach to this post (I took the pic like 3mins ago at the car park of supermarket I just left. Went to buy water and meal deal for gym). Check the cars and plate numbers of the cars loool.

Update me on what you think. I'm only doing this cos I'm cool with you.

So much effort to debunking facts.

Na only one gym dey?
U fit change location na!

1 Like

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by ayobase(m): 1:39am On Oct 16, 2016
Shym3xx:
Loool.

This gay bastard still can't leave me out of his homo fantasies. May ya mum be rap3d by a pitbull for even having sexual fantasies about me, faggit bastard lool. I bet ya pops was killed for homosexuality- like father, like son lol.

I told you to stop quoting me, bastard. How can a man be stalking a next man? Loooool

And you keep "staining us with the bile flavoured spittle of all your failures and frustrations" just as ishilove pointed out.

She re-murdered you in that post - phlegm of all wastes!

Must you cuss. Diss like a gentleman.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Ishilove: 8:15am On Oct 16, 2016
ayobase:

Na only one gym dey?

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Nobody: 8:42am On Oct 16, 2016
grin grin

I'm taking note of all the monikers here. so when Sukkot and shymexx are back on chatting and being friendly next week, will call y'all.

1 Like

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by sukkot: 11:15am On Oct 16, 2016
Joavid:
grin grin

I'm taking note of all the monikers here. so when Sukkot and shymexx are back on chatting and being friendly next week, will call y'all.

mayne fork dat gay ass nigga shymexbooty:bandit cheesy
Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by sukkot: 11:19am On Oct 16, 2016
ayobase:

Na only one gym dey?
yeah that nigga trying too hard.posting all these irrelevant pictures to prove he is not jaysea. guilty conscience. shymmexx needs to be delivered with holy ghost fire and koboko. delivered from the spirit of homosexuality. prolly needs an exorcism too cuz the nigga sound unstable as fork grin

2 Likes

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by JackBizzle: 11:57am On Oct 16, 2016
sukkot:
mayne fork dat gay ass nigga shymexbooty:bandit cheesy

grin grin
Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by sukkot: 12:01pm On Oct 16, 2016
JackBizzle:

grin grin
hahah sup ma nigga grin
Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by JackBizzle: 12:06pm On Oct 16, 2016
sukkot:
hahah sup ma nigga grin

I came back to see how my nigga shymexx is doing. It seems he is still taking a verbal ass whooping
Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by sukkot: 12:13pm On Oct 16, 2016
JackBizzle:

I came back to see how my nigga shymexx is doing. It seems he is still taking a verbal ass whooping
yeah that dead nigga took a lot of swift uppercuts yesterday. brutal uppercuts. i dont think he will be resurrecting anymore. then again miracles do happen right ? i mean if a nigga like Lazarus can be resurrected from the dead then I guess their is hope for our booty-bandit friend shymmexx grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Shym3xx: 12:30pm On Oct 16, 2016
ayobase:

Na only one gym dey?

Oh, shut the fvck up, faggit arse village idiot with amala for brain matter and the tiger claw scratches all over ya face loool. What type of real man names himself "base", if not a faggit? Lool. Do you even know what the connotation for base is, flaming faggit?

Corny git naming himself after arse lol. Your arse got whooped in the past, in the foreign section. Disappeared for a long time...but now you found ya voice to jock a next faggit like a coward. I blame ya cowardly pops for a raising a weakling lool. Son of a crack LovePeddler lol.

Change location, yano lol. Monkey.

3 Likes

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Shym3xx: 12:33pm On Oct 16, 2016
Joavid:
grin grin

Fvck that nyggah - I can never be cool with a faggit. I don't mess with faggits and faggotry.

I can overlook being disrespectful cos I can easily clap back but I can overlook a gay bastard with homo tendencies and fantasies. Nah, mate loool. I stay away from faggits lol.
Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by sukkot: 12:35pm On Oct 16, 2016
Shym3xx:

Fvck that nyggah - I can never be cool with a faggit. I don't mess with faggits and faggotry.

I can overlook being disrespectful cos I can easily clap back but I can overlook a gay bastard with homo tendencies and fantasies. Nah, mate loool. I stay away from faggits lol.
gaddayummm this dead nigga ressurected from the dead ? shocked . mayne i now believe in miracles

1 Like

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Shym3xx: 12:37pm On Oct 16, 2016
Loool.

Let me just taunt these bummy gay bastards and the cheap slag that stay sending PMs to guys for a bit lol.

I don't even wear Timberlands like that - I'm a Jordan head. But these are three timbs I'll stomp that nyggah's head with loool. And they are exclusive as well lol.

1 Like

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Shym3xx: 12:41pm On Oct 16, 2016
Gay bastard, how many times am I gonna tell you to stop quoting me?

What type of man stalks a next man? I spit ya dead father. Stop quoting/stalking me, faggit. I don't like gay people. Take ya gay fantasies elsewhere, bastard.

No amount of masking with ya gay minions can mask the fact that you have been exposed to be an insecure gay bastard who needs internet validation with homo fantasies. Get the fvck out of my face and stop quoting me. The only thing I owe you is a beat down for having sexual fantasies about me in ya head.

1 Like

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Shym3xx: 12:50pm On Oct 16, 2016
Ayobase

This is ya funeral lol.

Look at this dirty ashy nyggah with disproportionate head to body ratio loooooooooooooool.

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/674rpvi8fmgztqf7i4kuscmpjqmw4zgw74656[/img]

Darn! And this is the nyggah running his mouth? This nyggah is ugly, ashy, and broke. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Shym3xx: 12:52pm On Oct 16, 2016
Ayobase,

How the fvck does ya body carry that big arse head of yours, without breaking down? grin grin grin

This nyggah looks like a midget. And he's ashy as fvck. Don't they sell body cream wherever the fvck you live? grin grin grin

And this guy is wearing a female top...where they do that at, faggit? grin grin

Dirty villager. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Shym3xx: 1:02pm On Oct 16, 2016
[s]
ayobase:

And you keep "staining us with the bile flavoured spittle of all your failures and frustrations" just as ishil pointed out.

She re-murdered you in that post - phlegm of all wastes!

Must you cuss. Diss like a gentleman.
[/s]

Nah, ugly and ashy bastard, the frustrated one and failure is the biitch that got rejected in 2012 and hasn't moved on since then. grin

And the frustration and failure shall continued to be ignored despite crying everyday. grin grin

Ask ya father what frustration and failure mean, and he'll show you the picture below:

1 Like

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Shym3xx: 1:03pm On Oct 16, 2016
And every time this ugly biiitch comes troubling me - I shall continue to post this picture. grin grin

No words. Stop stalking me, biitch. You were rejected four years ago - move on.

1 Like

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by JackBizzle: 1:07pm On Oct 16, 2016
Shym3xx, stop trying to be relevant, cos you are not.

We all saw the amazing ass whooping you got yesterday. Dead men don't talk grin grin

1 Like

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by sukkot: 1:25pm On Oct 16, 2016
JackBizzle:
Shym3xx, stop trying to be relevant, cos you are not.

We all saw the amazing ass whooping you got yesterday. Dead men don't talk grin grin
in his defense zombies do talk. the walking dead lol
Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by SalomonKane: 1:28pm On Oct 16, 2016
sukkot:
in his defense zombies do talk. the walking dead lol
Ironic.

1 Like

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by sukkot: 1:29pm On Oct 16, 2016
Shym3xx:
Gay bastard, how many times am I gonna tell you to stop quoting me?

What type of man stalks a next man? I spit ya dead father. Stop quoting/stalking me, faggit. I don't like gay people. Take ya gay fantasies elsewhere, bastard.

No amount of masking with ya gay minions can mask the fact that you have been exposed to be an insecure gay bastard who needs internet validation with homo fantasies. Get the fvck out of my face and stop quoting me. The only thing I owe you is a beat down for having sexual fantasies about me in ya head.
nigga quit spitting on ya computer screen. i can imagine all ya puter is covered in spitum. i will stop quoting you if you promise to seek deliverance from TB Joshua for your homosexuality
Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by sukkot: 1:29pm On Oct 16, 2016
SalomonKane:
Ironic.
Indeed

hold up fool, care to expand on the irony Salomonkane ? is it the irony that a dead man can talk or where you tryna be a smart ass ? spit it out brah cuz i got fire fo yo ass if you coming at a nigga sideways sad
Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 16, 2016
Airforce1:
Rubbish
Even if she sits on my legs , my dick still wont rise.
She's a no no for me
Opposite

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her Daughter, Ann 10th Birthday In Style / Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists / Chika Ike Minding Her Coin As She Wows In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.