Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,677 members, 7,801,950 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:45 AM

Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) (66132 Views)

Young Girl Set On Fire After Being Accused Of Witchcraft In Akwa Ibom. Photos / Two Slay Mamas Steal N200k From A Boutique In Delta, Stripped Unclad (Photo) / Old Woman With Big Belly Humiliated For "Witchcraft" In Delta State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Cutehector(m): 8:08pm On Sep 29, 2016
You see why it's not good to eat outside....

I try as much as possible to cook for myself, even if it's nonsense, it's better I eat my food dan food cooked by someone I don't even know.
Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 29, 2016
walemoney007:
see the way an African man is thinking like oyinbo grin

By the time this witches handle you,you will start running from MFM to cele,and that's if you are lucky not to be killed
Africa is not Europe
Europeans are not Africans
even the whites believe they exist. Leave the guy, he didn't knw what is called terrestrial.

1 Like

Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by cyrilamx(m): 8:08pm On Sep 29, 2016
Nairalanders comparing naija with Europe always amaze me. A little research will tell them that Europe once tortured and burnt witches at the stake
Much as such action is termed barbaric now, it did discourage the practices of black science. Our society would have been better for it if we have done 1/3 of what European societies did to these nocturnal beings.
walemoney007:

By the time this witches handle you,you will start running from MFM to cele,and that's if you are lucky not to be killed
Africa is not Europe

1 Like

Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by chubbygal(f): 8:09pm On Sep 29, 2016
HungerBAD:
Barbarians.

Do people really believe in witches and wizards?why do we give so much powers to none existence things?why are we Africans still shackled in the Caveman's mentality?

This is a clear case of a mentally challenged person,and instead of sympathy,and help to be offered to her,the perverts from this town stripped her of her clothes,so they can have a peep of her old privates.

Shame on them.

Are there no Police in this town?during my Service days,a mentally challenged man in the Community I usually give money or buy food for,one day whispered to me that he killed Herbert Macaulay. Herbert Macaulay died in 1946.

My point is. Mentally challenged people,say things they are not even aware they say.

This woman should be released to her relatives for treatment,instead of beating her into confessing what she knows nothing about.

witches don seal your matter ooo! This is Africa, Nigeria , Delta even the white men/Indians know say BLACK MAGIC dey exist. Ndi Amosu don handle you finish

3 Likes

Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by omonnakoda: 8:10pm On Sep 29, 2016
Phonefanatic:

Well you can see you have no clue about it yet you say this things don't exist
I have not made any remarks on whether it exists or not..All I did was ask a question. You said the constitution recognizes witchcraft. That is news to me. Can you substantiate this claim with evidence please

1 Like

Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by deadie(m): 8:10pm On Sep 29, 2016
walemoney007:

Africa is not Europe

I am glad I left Nigeria many years ago. I can't imagine sharing a country with people who reason this way.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Dnnnn(m): 8:11pm On Sep 29, 2016
It might be due to duress, metal disorder or Maybe juju Don shack ha head.
But if it's true she deserves it.

If you say witch no dey exist no Your fault. Let's say u sleep for bed after quarrel, wake up from bush d nxt morning your eye go clear.
Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 8:11pm On Sep 29, 2016
HungerBAD:
Barbarians.

Do people really believe in witches and wizards?why do we give so much powers to none existence things?why are we Africans still shackled in the Caveman's mentality?

This is a clear case of a mentally challenged person,and instead of sympathy,and help to be offered to her,the perverts from this town stripped her of her clothes,so they can have a peep of her old privates.

Shame on them.

Are there no Police in this town?during my Service days,a mentally challenged man in the Community I usually give money or buy food for,one day whispered to me that he killed Herbert Macaulay. Herbert Macaulay died in 1946.

My point is. Mentally challenged people,say things they are not even aware they say.

This woman should be released to her relatives for treatment,instead of beating her into confessing what she knows nothing about.

My friend chill, go read the history of England from 300 years ago, they use to burn witches
Im not saying they should do same to this woman, Im just trying to let you know that the so called whites acknowledge witches exist
Have you ever been to wales? if you have you will know they do exist
Try and read why the Methodist church come to be.
http://www.historic-uk.com/CultureUK/Witches-in-Britain/
http://www.historyextra.com/feature/witches-dock-witch-trials-10-britains-most-infamous

then In Resent times
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-lancashire-19211852

1 Like

Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by CHYMZZY(m): 8:11pm On Sep 29, 2016
HungerBAD:

During my Service days,a mentally challenged man in the Community I usually give money or buy food for,one day whispered to me that he killed Herbert Macaulay. Herbert Macaulay died in 1946.

lwkmh!

2 Likes

Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Ironi: 8:13pm On Sep 29, 2016
Stuupid Nigerians.

Nigerians by nature are very violent people and would kill without any qualms at all.

They will use the slightest excuse to let out blood without hesitation, this I have noticed.

I'm not sure whether this pertains to any specific ethnic group but this I know for sure about Nigerians, very prone to adopting violence and killing easily.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by kenx1(m): 8:14pm On Sep 29, 2016
Kom 2 usen in EDO state and see witchcraft in action
Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 29, 2016
They should have allowed the holy spirit that arrested her to deal with her instead of battering her like this!

1 Like

Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Dnnnn(m): 8:16pm On Sep 29, 2016
It might be due to duress, metal disorder or Maybe juju Don shack ha head.
But if it's true she deserves it.

If you say witch no dey exist no Your fault. Let's say u sleep for bed after quarrel, wake up from bush d nxt morning your eye go clear.
Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by DrOladipo: 8:16pm On Sep 29, 2016
God bless your higher centre!
HungerBAD:
Barbarians.

Shame on them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by MNDY(m): 8:17pm On Sep 29, 2016
This is a spiritual matter and should have been treated as such! They got physical instead!
-
On the other hand, life-taking jungle justice should be discouraged, only beat a criminal to a pulp and call the police!
Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by CHYMZZY(m): 8:17pm On Sep 29, 2016
erico2k2:

My friend chill, go read the history of England from 300 years ago, they use to burn witches
Im not saying they should do same to this woman, Im just trying to let you know that the so called whites acknowledge witches exist
you de waste time on HungerBAD the guy na Atheist abi na wetinem they call em'.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by theoneJabulani(m): 8:21pm On Sep 29, 2016
wizzakosh:
even the white you are copying believe in witches and wizards. Wait until they descend on you. Then you will know what is called terrestrial.
were our witches and wizards on loan when the slave masters came? Besides, european believe in witchcraft died down centuries ago after the embarrassing Salem witch hunts. So why are we still stuck in such backwardness?

5 Likes

Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Eeser: 8:23pm On Sep 29, 2016
HungerBAD:
Barbarians.

Shame on them.

Well said. You nailed it man.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 8:23pm On Sep 29, 2016
HungerBAD:
Barbarians.

/
Have you ever seen God? Yet you believe.
The only thing I see wrong here is the violence. Oyibo people have special school for "gifted" children and harness their energy for scientific and financial gains. Africans burn their gifted children and remain in poverty. They turn around and buy products engineered by oyibo gifted children. Of course when Africans gleefully join oyibo to announce that someone is an economic/mathematic/financial/scientific wizard, they don't fully comprehend the impact of the word "wizard".

An African will go to an altar to kiss the bone of a saint. When the same African sees someone from a shrine, they will term it barbaric.
White people totally brainwashed Black people. They couldn't replicate the psychological programming among the Asians and Arabs. No wonder black people are at the bottom--they let others define them.

I will not be surprised that you watch "Paranormal Activities" and subscribe to it because it is presented by oyibo people.
\

3 Likes

Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Bifwoli: 8:23pm On Sep 29, 2016
dainformant:
Delta again, make dem free the woman jorr

Had it been Kenya you would have seen the comments done with a lot of glee.

1 Like

Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Lorexinoh(m): 8:25pm On Sep 29, 2016
Na somebody mama dem beat like dat....so touching...dey shud take ha to d hospital for treatment...people shud jst stop all diz their abrupt actions...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by luminouz(m): 8:26pm On Sep 29, 2016
HungerBAD:
Barbarians.

Shame on them.

See African forming oyinbo! They exist my man...n u will suffer if u don't believe that......BTW...she could be mentally challenged.... So truth verification will go a long way in clearing the air!
Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by theoneJabulani(m): 8:28pm On Sep 29, 2016
cyrilamx:
Nairalanders comparing naija with Europe always amaze me. A little research will tell them that Europe once tortured and burnt witches at the stake
Much as such action is termed barbaric now, it did discourage the practices of black science. Our society would have been better for it if we have done 1/3 of what European societies did to these nocturnal beings.
And when did that happen? The dark ages, 5 centuries ago when science was at its infantry. People suffering from Schizophrenia were executed cos people thought they were communicating with demons. Only the uneducated believe in things like this

2 Likes

Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by HungerBAD: 8:29pm On Sep 29, 2016
erico2k2:

http://www.historic-uk.com/CultureUK/Witches-in-Britain/
http://www.historyextra.com/feature/witches-dock-witch-trials-10-britains-most-infamous

then In Resent times
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-lancashire-19211852

I lived in England for almost 10 Years,before relocating to where I am now for greener pasture years ago.

I am well conversant with their history of burning perceived witches. They did not know better then,until they knew better.

But that was Hundreds of Years ago,and in Nigeria it is happening in 2016.

I even flew one time to Romania,to visit Count Dracula's Castle, for Research on one of my School Dissertations then,just to ascertain if really he drank blood as widely believed.

Civilizations have moved pass this Barbaric level.

Don't know why the picture of this woman beat up like this,upset me in a personal way.

5 Likes

Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by 19naia(m): 8:31pm On Sep 29, 2016
See d grammar of the description , and sounding like he was among the witch hunting crew.. Na God catch her? Na crazed humans with demented minds catch her and use God vainly as an excuse for evil torture. Even Jesus was decribed in the bible finding a man with legions of demons in his posesion. Jesus did not beat him or hold him to trial for any crime of witchcraft. Jesus simply cast out the demons into pigs and deliverance was the only work of Jesus hand.

Evil demented people with no mercy, masquerading as God's hand. Why is Fraud never finding scarcity in Nigeria? It should be more scarce than NEPA and Tap water supply. Nigerians can be seriously demented by superstious fears. I beleieve there are supernatural things in life, but they should really be left to reveal themselves and God's work should be left to God's hands in a country overwhelmed by false pastors looking for money and errotic encounters with women who are single, married or less than mature age. And now people who will just snatch people up and accuse them and torture them in the supposed act of God.

Where in the christian Bible was Jesus ever involved in Torture? Only one time ,and thats when false accusers among demented men took Jesus on a torturous journey to the cross and nailed him to it to die. And still Jesus is commited to deliverance of humans and peace rather than to fall into the lowly acts of the romans who tortured him to the cross. These witch hunters are not acting according to God/christianity, but according to juju and witchcraft ways themselves. They see witch craft wherever they want because it is their own mind never focused on peace, forgiveness and trust in God. Their minds are always wandering the dark corridors of juju, witchcraft ,fetish and torture rather than deliverance and forgiveness.

There is more hope now for that woman than the people who tortured her under accusation.. I am sure Jesus sef can relate to her pain of being tortured and accused of wielding powers that were not accepted by the status quo of their respective days and locations.

1 Like

Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by omonnakoda: 8:33pm On Sep 29, 2016
InvertedHammer:

/
Have you ever seen God? Yet you believe.
The only thing I see wrong here is the violence. Oyibo people have special school for "gifted" children and harness their energy for scientific and financial gains. Africans burn their gifted children and remain in poverty. They turn around and buy products engineered by oyibo gifted children. Of course when Africans gleefully join oyibo to announce that someone is an economic/mathematic/financial/scientific wizard, they don't fully comprehend the impact of the word "wizard".

An African will go to an altar to kiss the bone of a saint. When the same African sees someone from a shrine, they will term it barbaric.
White people totally brainwashed Black people. They couldn't replicate the psychological programming among the Asians and Arabs. No wonder black people are at the bottom--they let others define them.
\
The only thing? That is entirely what the story and thread is about ,THE VIOLENCE.
Everything else you have written is interesting but totally irrelevant to the issue here. That a person can be treated this way in our country in 2016 and most likely THERE WILL BE NO CONSEQUENCES. THAT is the issue here not the twaddle you have written

2 Likes

Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by KOKOwonder(m): 8:33pm On Sep 29, 2016
HungerBAD:
Barbarians.

Shame on them.

guy even you wey write this thing know the truth. Hmmm even a child knows they is good and evil.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by theoneJabulani(m): 8:34pm On Sep 29, 2016
HungerBAD:

I lived in England for almost 10 Years,before relocating to where I am now for greener pasture many years ago.

I am well conversant with their history of burning perceived witches. They did not know better then,until they knew better.

But that was Hundreds of Years ago,and in Nigeria it is happening in 2016.

I even flew one time to Romania,to visit Count Dracula's Castle, for Research on one of my School Dissertations then,just to ascertain if really he drank blood as widely believed.

Civilizations have moved pass this Barbaric level.

Don't know why the picture of this woman beat up like this,upset me in a personal way.

Exactly, some maniacs are actually justifying this cos the Europeans did so centuries ago when planes, phones, Internet, computers and cars could not have even been imagined

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by joe02(m): 8:35pm On Sep 29, 2016
You need to get your head examine for this nonsense you type ....you should be on your way to Yaba left by now

post=49777830]Barbarians.

Shame on them.

[/quote]
Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by ifeomaekol(f): 8:35pm On Sep 29, 2016
May God help n save us. He alone kws d truth, all I kw is dt no weapon fashioned against me shall prosper. I stand gallant in da lord.
Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by luminouz(m): 8:35pm On Sep 29, 2016
deadie:

I am glad I left Nigeria many years ago. I can't imagine sharing a country with people who reason this way.
Really? Good for u! I guess where u are is d Andromeda galaxy.... Cos if name dis solar system.....black magic dey n its real....but I believe in God n his saving grace!
Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by CuteTj(m): 8:40pm On Sep 29, 2016
The post wasn't interesting to read as a result of the grammatical blunders.

I believe the written English of the person who posted this on Facebook also contributed to the swelling on the woman's face.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests 6 Yahoo Boys In Abuja, Recovers Cars, Laptops (Photos) / 9 Animals That Committed Crimes And Were Caught Red-handed / Cocaine Capsules Burst In Smuggler’s Stomach (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.