Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,183 members, 7,807,596 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

Will Christains Also Speak Arabic In The Grave? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will Christains Also Speak Arabic In The Grave? (799 Views)

The Difference Between Hell, Sheol, Paradise And The Grave. / Why Did God Had To Keep Jesus For Three Days In The Grave Before Raising Up? / Repentance In The Grave- Is This Possible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will Christains Also Speak Arabic In The Grave? by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 15, 2009
it is said in islam that after death of a person,questions are ask on the person's activities while living and it is said that the questions will be answered in arabic language.But will the christains and jews also speak in arabic in the grave?.
Re: Will Christains Also Speak Arabic In The Grave? by nana(f): 10:00am On Oct 15, 2009
Where did u get this piece of info from?
Re: Will Christains Also Speak Arabic In The Grave? by POSAKOSA1(m): 10:06am On Oct 15, 2009
I prefer French and Hebrew better.
Re: Will Christains Also Speak Arabic In The Grave? by edikanvic(m): 12:03pm On Oct 15, 2009
Christians have nothing to do with arabic.
Re: Will Christains Also Speak Arabic In The Grave? by mazaje(m): 12:15pm On Oct 15, 2009
According to the myth called Islam allah understands only arabic and that is the only language he will use in judging people in the mythical after life. . . .
Re: Will Christains Also Speak Arabic In The Grave? by jagunlabi(m): 2:15pm On Oct 15, 2009
If allah cannot speak to me in yoruba on the judgement day,i will walk out of his court and go look for orunmilla's court.Nonsense! angry
mazaje:

According to the myth called Islam allah understands only arabic and that is the only language he will use in judging people in the mythical after life. . . .
Re: Will Christains Also Speak Arabic In The Grave? by POSAKOSA1(m): 2:16pm On Oct 15, 2009
jagunlabi:

If allah cannot speak to me in yoruba on the judgement day,i will walk out of his court and go look for orunmilla's court.Nonsense! angry

heheheheheheheheehe grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Will Christains Also Speak Arabic In The Grave? by mazaje(m): 2:18pm On Oct 15, 2009
jagunlabi:

Dey there me na slap i go slap am if him try speak that nonsense arabic jagoon for me. I go slap am beat am scatter. . . .
Re: Will Christains Also Speak Arabic In The Grave? by Nezan(m): 2:18pm On Oct 15, 2009
allah speaks only arabic?
Re: Will Christains Also Speak Arabic In The Grave? by Abuzola(m): 3:55pm On Oct 15, 2009
@bluetooth, yeah , the language after death is Arabic. Even a deaf and dumb will be able to speak arabic after death, munkar and Nakiru will interrogate each man in arabic. I fear for the unbelievers when they will say ,'hahaa laa tazag' what a pity,
Re: Will Christains Also Speak Arabic In The Grave? by mazaje(m): 12:07am On Oct 16, 2009
Abuzola:

@bluetooth, yeah , the language after death is Arabic. Even a deaf and dumb will be able to speak arabic after death, munkar and Nakiru will interrogate each man in arabic. I fear for the unbelievers when they will say ,'hahaa laa tazag' what a pity,

See delusion at its best. . . . keep on dreaming. . . .
Re: Will Christains Also Speak Arabic In The Grave? by bawomolo(m): 4:34am On Oct 16, 2009
jagunlabi:

lmao classic
Re: Will Christains Also Speak Arabic In The Grave? by Abuzola(m): 6:24am On Oct 16, 2009
Mazaje i pity you, hahaha, by the time you will realize the truth it will be too late to repent, i pray you realize the death before death taketh you

'As for those who disbelieve, I will punish them with a severe torment in this world and in the Hereafter, and they will have no helpers' Quran 3:56

(1) (Reply)

Question: Apostates In The Christian Scriptures / Pastors Kidnap Pastor For Quitting Church / "why Do I Feel As I Do About My Religion?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.