Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,510 members, 7,808,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:16 PM

Graduate Or Undergraduate? Apply For The First Ever Internship Fair In Nigeria - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Graduate Or Undergraduate? Apply For The First Ever Internship Fair In Nigeria (404 Views)

Very Clean 15kva-60kva Soundproof Generators For Sale At Fair Prices / I Need A Fair Use Headphone / Selling My Xbox 360 Giving To Me During My Internship With Microsoft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Graduate Or Undergraduate? Apply For The First Ever Internship Fair In Nigeria by Salimmuhammad(m): 6:38pm On Sep 29, 2016
Several temporary job (internships) and passage level (entry level) employment positions will be filled this Saturday, 1st October 2016 at the main internship fair in Africa (not simply Nigeria).

"As at the season of reporting this, we have gotten well more than 3,000 applications" said, the group at Stutern.

Stutern, the Lagos-based stage that associates assistants with businesses in Nigeria, has assembled this occasion for bosses to contract top students and late graduates why should looking kick begin their vocations through entry level positions.

Are you just hearing about this? Start here and be sure to fulfill all the admission requirements before Saturday. Also find event details below:

Date: Saturday, October 1st, 2016.
Time: 9AM-6PM
Venue: Multipurpose Hall, UNILAG, Lagos.

GOODNEWS: Discounted booths for the first 50 Employers at the event. Interested? Click here to make a reservation before close of Business today, so we can prepare for your arrival on Saturday.

visit http://www.techstrap.net/2016/09/29/are-you-a-graduate-or-an-undergraduate-register-now-for-the-first-ever-internship-fair-in-africa-saturday-october-1st/ for more details
Re: Graduate Or Undergraduate? Apply For The First Ever Internship Fair In Nigeria by pjc(m): 6:52pm On Sep 29, 2016
FTC?

I hope it makes front page. shocked

Anyways, am seeing 'discount' somewhere, was this not supposed to be free.
Please assist me, my assimilation of the white mans grammar can be a bit shabby when am trying to be FTC.

(1) (Reply)

Solar Freezers / Don't Quit Your Day Dream! #motivationalquote / I Want To Buy A Processor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.