Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,955 members, 7,806,763 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

Unilag Management And The Brutal Student Discrimination - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag Management And The Brutal Student Discrimination (601 Views)

UNILAG: Management Warn Students Against Organizing Protest / UNILAG Management Denies Implementing New Dress Code For Students / 31 Unilag Students Drag Unilag Management To Court; Hearing Begins Today!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unilag Management And The Brutal Student Discrimination by ponpon(m): 7:15pm On Sep 29, 2016
Recently Unilag has been in the news for various negative reasons, expunging Students Union, rusticating leaders for protesting for student welfare, rusticating students for social media posts etc.

Today during the faculty elections, a news came first as a joke but all of a sudden the Dean and the Deputy Dean Student's affairs came to disrupt elections in the faculty of engineering and other faculties that any student that has a prior degree from any University or polytechnic in Nigeria can't run for post in University of Lagos, This led to the disqualification of a presidential candidate and many other candidates.

I'm trying to imagine the kind of Democracy unilag is portraying to Nigeria and the world, the youths are watching and learning, Our government is watching and nothing is being done, i feel a time bomb is ticking and would soon explode.

We call ourselves Nigeria and we sing our anthem

N.B The current V.C of Unilag is an Alumni of Unilorin.

Is this racism or which kind of discrimination would i call this.

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Building Built By A Secondary School Student *photos* / Cut-off Mark At 130 Is Absurd For Colleges Of Education – Dimeji Bankole / This post has been deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.