Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,925 members, 7,806,685 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:48 PM

Burnt Dollar Bills - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Burnt Dollar Bills (456 Views)

Horrible! Two Kids Burnt To Death In Mysterious Fire Outbreak In Ondo State / A Magician Burnt At A Child Dedication In Port Harcourt (Video) / Tajudeen Alabi, NULGE Chairman Burnt To Death As Fire Razed Shops In Ikire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Burnt Dollar Bills by abovecomsmyhelp: 9:05pm On Sep 29, 2016
Hello all nairalanders please i have some dollar bills(notes)which i intended to traval with But unfortunately my house got burnt and the dollar bills i excharged thesame day got burnt partially,i then went to my bank but i was told that they can't do anything since the bills isn't nigeria bills,i then contacted America embassy but is obvious they aren't interested in any other issue than VISA VISA VISA, cry i went further with enquiries And from the enquiries i've made i findout that the bills can be replaced in USA by BUREAU FOR ENGRAVING AND PRINTING;So please i need advise from any nairalander who has any experience on what i should do or any process i need to follow for it to be replaced Thanks.
Re: Burnt Dollar Bills by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 29, 2016
Did you acquire the bills illegally?
Re: Burnt Dollar Bills by abovecomsmyhelp: 8:00pm On Oct 03, 2016
Dreamwaker:
Did you acquire the bills illegally?
Sorry i dont really understand what you mean by illegally but i made the exchange from my bank and i went back to my bank but they said there is nothing they can do since it's not nigeria notes.

(1) (Reply)

Things You Do Not Know About Nigeria / 19 Awesome Things That Will Change Your Thinking Perspective On Earth / Notice To Prospective 2016 NYSC Batch B Corps Members And Part-time Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.