Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,084 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

INEC Confirms Eyitayo Jegede As Recognized PDP Candidate In Ondo State- SR - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Confirms Eyitayo Jegede As Recognized PDP Candidate In Ondo State- SR (11314 Views)

#RiversRerun: INEC Confirms Election Violence; Issue Press Release (Full Speech) / Friends Storm Airport To Welcome Eyitayo Jegede As He Lands In Ondo(pics) / Court Sacks Jegede As PDP Governorship Candidate In Ondo, Endorses Jimoh Ibrahim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

INEC Confirms Eyitayo Jegede As Recognized PDP Candidate In Ondo State- SR by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:25pm On Sep 29, 2016
Mr. Jegede, a former Attorney General and Commissioner for Justice in Ondo State was the factional candidate of the PDP in the state under the factional National Chairman, Ahmed Makarafi.

The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) on Thursday confirmed Eyitayo Jegede as the "authentic candidate" of the crisis ridden Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Ondo state ahead of the governorship election slated for November 26th 2016.

The Commission subsequently went ahead and published Mr. Jegede's name as the Candidate of the ruling party despite a factional crisis rocking the State Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

The electoral body, however, dropped the name of Jimoh Ibrahim who has also been parading himself as the recognized governorship Candidate of the PDP in the same state.

Mr. Ibrahim, a controversial businessman was the factional candidate of the party under the control of the embattled factional PDP Chairman, Alimodu Sheriff.

Mr. Jegede, a former Attorney General and Commissioner for Justice in Ondo State was the factional candidate of the PDP in the state under the factional National Chairman, Ahmed Makarafi.

The duo of Biyi Poroye and Clement Faboyede laying claims to the leadership control of the Peoples Democratic Party in Ondo State.

SaharaReporters correspondent reported that the Commission has also recognized Rotimi Akeredolu as the gubernatorial candidate of the opposition All Progressives Congress in Ondo State.

It was learned that the Commission had already cleared no fewer than twenty-eight political parties and their Candidates that would participate in the November 26th governorship poll in the state.

Names of the political parties and their candidates where made public on Thursday evening.

[b]Below is the list of candidates and their parties released are as follows:

Accord (A): Pastor Oladare Amuda

Action Alliance (AA): Barrister Yinka Oloyede Orokoto

Alliance for Democracy (AD): Dr. Akin Olowookere

African Democratic Congress (ADC): Mrs Modupe Ogunyoku

African People Alliance (APA): Mrs Helen Folasade

Allied Congress Party of Nigeria (ACPN): Chief Adetuwo Ogunjumelo

All Progressives Congress (APC): Barrister Rotimi Akeredolu

All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA): Prince Samuel Ayo Adegbite

Better Nigeria Progressive Party (BNPP): Hon. Funmilayo Jenyo Ataunoko

Citizens Popular Party (CPP): Prince Peter Fasua

Democratic Peoples Congress (DPC): Reverend Dr. M.D Adeeyo

Democratic Peoples Party (DPP): Mrs Olamide Falana

Hope Democratic Party (HDP): Hon. Olumuyiwa Odedeyi

Independent Democrats (ID): Mr Samuel Oluwatoyin

Labour Party (LP): Hon. Adeoti Taiye Stephen

National Conscience Party (NCP): Davies Oluwasuyi

National Unity Party (NUP): Pastor Moses Ayibiowo

New Nigeria Peoples Party (NNPP): Dr. Oluwadare Bada

KOWA Party (KP): Barrister Daniel Ogungbemi

People for Democratic Change (PDC): Segun Odidiemi

Peoples Democratic Party (PDP): Barrister Eyitayo Jegede

Peoples Party of Nigeria (PPN): Madam Temidola Olagbegi Olunmoliyi

Progressive Peoples Alliance (PPA): Prince Adekunle Egbuwalo

Peoples Redemption Party (PRP): Roland Aregbede

Social Democratic Party (SDP): Dr. Olu Agunloye

United Democratic Party (UDP): Mr Olugbenga Falaiye

Unity Party of Nigeria (UPN): Barrister Bolarinwa Aidi

United Progressive Party (UPP): Mr. Olamilekan Iyanu Olufemi

Young Democratic Party (YDP): Mr. Anthony Adeniranye.
[/b]

http://www.saharareporters.com/2016/09/29/inec-confirms-eyitayo-jegede-recognized-pdp-candidate-ondo-state

Re: INEC Confirms Eyitayo Jegede As Recognized PDP Candidate In Ondo State- SR by HungerBAD: 10:27pm On Sep 29, 2016
APC taking Ondo.

We will Edo-lize Ondo State.

Shout out.

A big shout out to my Peeps in Ikare Akoko. The most loving and hospitable people in Nigeria.

Shout out to my Ikaram Akoko people, thanks for the Pounded Yam and Bush meat(plenty) you guys welcomed me with your heart.

Much love to my Arigidi Akoko (TB Joshua's Town)peeps,you guys showed me love,and Toyin,sorry it did not work out between us.

Now back to the PDP.

The people of Ondo State are yearning for a change,and the APC is riding into Town to make those progressive developments in Ondo State.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: INEC Confirms Eyitayo Jegede As Recognized PDP Candidate In Ondo State- SR by Aufbauh(m): 10:40pm On Sep 29, 2016
Attention: wailers/ipob Yoots please desist from conducting online poll for Ondo gubernatorial election to avoid double jeopardy ailment. For once beaten,twice shy cheesy

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Confirms Eyitayo Jegede As Recognized PDP Candidate In Ondo State- SR by Nobody: 12:47am On Sep 30, 2016
What?
Re: INEC Confirms Eyitayo Jegede As Recognized PDP Candidate In Ondo State- SR by socialmediaman: 1:52am On Sep 30, 2016
Re: INEC Confirms Eyitayo Jegede As Recognized PDP Candidate In Ondo State- SR by FagsamPHP(m): 5:32am On Sep 30, 2016
EYI lafe!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we are not weaklings in Ondo, we stand by our votes & no wait till tomoro collation here just like some state.... Akeredolu is our regular customer (Customer Daadani) and we shall prove it once again.......

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Confirms Eyitayo Jegede As Recognized PDP Candidate In Ondo State- SR by Agimor(m): 6:27am On Sep 30, 2016
The main deal are the candidate of PDP and that of APC the rest are just there to crave niche for themselves.... By the way where is KOWA party on that list.

1 Like

Re: INEC Confirms Eyitayo Jegede As Recognized PDP Candidate In Ondo State- SR by otukpo(f): 6:59am On Sep 30, 2016
What we want is peaceful, free and fair election. Whoever wins from it, should be supported to succeed.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: INEC Confirms Eyitayo Jegede As Recognized PDP Candidate In Ondo State- SR by adioolayi(m): 7:11am On Sep 30, 2016
FagsamPHP:
EYI lafe!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we are not weaklings in Ondo, we stand by our votes & no wait till tomoro collation here just like some state.... Akeredolu is our regular customer (Customer Daadani) and we shall prove it once again.......

it's not enough shouting here...Do you have your PVC and are you ready to vote and make sure your vote counts I no wan hear tori say dem do election fraud oooo grin grin

4 Likes

Re: INEC Confirms Eyitayo Jegede As Recognized PDP Candidate In Ondo State- SR by Donpressman(m): 7:22am On Sep 30, 2016
cheesy
Re: INEC Confirms Eyitayo Jegede As Recognized PDP Candidate In Ondo State- SR by festboi: 9:03am On Sep 30, 2016
Aketi already on his way to victory!!!

1 Like

Re: INEC Confirms Eyitayo Jegede As Recognized PDP Candidate In Ondo State- SR by BrutalJab: 9:03am On Sep 30, 2016
Ibramumu Jinmuo...Can you see your life outzide

Iroko!!! You failed us during your second tenure!

It will be hard for you o. Wish everyone the best sha.

Olusola Oke might decamp tho.

1 Like

Re: INEC Confirms Eyitayo Jegede As Recognized PDP Candidate In Ondo State- SR by Badtman(m): 9:07am On Sep 30, 2016
When you realize that you are the next Victim after Obaseki APC won below

5 Likes

Re: INEC Confirms Eyitayo Jegede As Recognized PDP Candidate In Ondo State- SR by orieoda(m): 9:21am On Sep 30, 2016
Na lie o....U people should not listen to INEC oooo....na me gangan be the recognised candidate grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: INEC Confirms Eyitayo Jegede As Recognized PDP Candidate In Ondo State- SR by richidinho(m): 9:22am On Sep 30, 2016
Y
Re: INEC Confirms Eyitayo Jegede As Recognized PDP Candidate In Ondo State- SR by Abimloaded(m): 9:25am On Sep 30, 2016
EYILORAN, EYILOGUN, EYILOSHI, EYINIYA...

We don't want you, You're Mimiko's Third Term Tenure!!!

APSHIT self na Nonsense!!!

No Candidate ooiii

EYI KO WU WA ...!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Confirms Eyitayo Jegede As Recognized PDP Candidate In Ondo State- SR by legendte(m): 9:25am On Sep 30, 2016
Edo wasn't a litmus test for the APC because it is an APC controlled state.

Until APC win Rivers or PDP win Lagos then I will commend the party.

All I ask for is a reasonably free and fair election. Every interest should collapse and queue behind the winner irrespective of the party. We have to look at the individuals that are contesting rather than the party. Amaechi performance was good as a PDP governor, TA Orji is the opposite.
Re: INEC Confirms Eyitayo Jegede As Recognized PDP Candidate In Ondo State- SR by Nobody: 9:36am On Sep 30, 2016
Apc got nuffin on Ondo state.

1 Like

Re: INEC Confirms Eyitayo Jegede As Recognized PDP Candidate In Ondo State- SR by vectoh(m): 9:38am On Sep 30, 2016
what wil now happen to mr.jimoh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Confirms Eyitayo Jegede As Recognized PDP Candidate In Ondo State- SR by VanBommel(m): 9:40am On Sep 30, 2016
FagsamPHP:
lol

1 Like

Re: INEC Confirms Eyitayo Jegede As Recognized PDP Candidate In Ondo State- SR by Bluesearoll(m): 9:40am On Sep 30, 2016
Lolz, please Quote me after the general election :The way the name EYITAYO is gathering pace here is astounding plus Aketi can only win in Owo which is he's stronghold, and i can't see the Akokos freely voting him either, so tell me which other local govt can Aketi win if you are honest with yourself, and to cap it all mimiko is no full.

6 Likes

Re: INEC Confirms Eyitayo Jegede As Recognized PDP Candidate In Ondo State- SR by omolayomi06: 9:40am On Sep 30, 2016
FagsamPHP:
my brother help me tell them make semi hear. they think we fool in on do state. APC will loose in 100folds in ondo state. awon werey100%.

6 Likes

Re: INEC Confirms Eyitayo Jegede As Recognized PDP Candidate In Ondo State- SR by neolboy(m): 9:43am On Sep 30, 2016
Good for PDP
Re: INEC Confirms Eyitayo Jegede As Recognized PDP Candidate In Ondo State- SR by Bluesearoll(m): 9:45am On Sep 30, 2016
Keep on fooling yourself, Tell me an aspirant in nigeria who doesn't have a godfather plus i prefer mimiko being the Godfather here than some outsiders.
Abimloaded:
EYILORAN, EYILOGUN, EYILOSHI, EYINIYA...
We don't want you, You're Mimiko's Third Term Tenure!!!
APSHIT self na Nonsense!!!
No Candidate ooiii
EYI KO WU WA ...!!

1 Like

Re: INEC Confirms Eyitayo Jegede As Recognized PDP Candidate In Ondo State- SR by Afritop(m): 9:45am On Sep 30, 2016
Jimoh Ibrahim will be furiously furious.
I won't be surprised when we begin to hear the inclusion of federal INEC AND State INEC in this matter
Re: INEC Confirms Eyitayo Jegede As Recognized PDP Candidate In Ondo State- SR by 4nobody4every1: 9:59am On Sep 30, 2016
HungerBAD:
APC taking Ondo.

We will Edo-lize Ondo State.

Shout out.

A big shout out to my Peeps in Ikare Akoko. The most loving and hospitable people in Nigeria.

Shout out to my Ikaram Akoko people, thanks for the Pounded Yam and Bush meat(plenty) you guys welcomed me with your heart.

Much love to my Arigidi Akoko (TB Joshua's Town)peeps,you guys showed me love,and Toyin,sorry it did not work out between us.

Now back to the PDP.

The people of Ondo State are yearning for a change,and the APC is riding into Town to make those progressive developments in Ondo State.

grin grin grin cool

1 Like

Re: INEC Confirms Eyitayo Jegede As Recognized PDP Candidate In Ondo State- SR by hmuhammad(m): 10:00am On Sep 30, 2016
Ipob yoots will start dia yeye online election, any PDP member is their brother.

1 Like

Re: INEC Confirms Eyitayo Jegede As Recognized PDP Candidate In Ondo State- SR by Abimloaded(m): 10:26am On Sep 30, 2016
Bluesearoll:
Keep on fooling yourself, Tell me an aspirant in nigeria who doesn't have a godfather plus i prefer mimiko being the Godfather here than some outsiders.

Who was Mimiko's godfather when he contested for this post years ago ?
Re: INEC Confirms Eyitayo Jegede As Recognized PDP Candidate In Ondo State- SR by StevenJay01(m): 10:27am On Sep 30, 2016
ondo no b edo state o!! APC go hear alarm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Former President Goodluck Jonathan Has A 2nd Wife / Certificate Scam: Reps Call For Obono-obla’s Sacking / #AnambraDecides: APC Candidate , Andy Ubah Casts Vote - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.