Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,991 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

Are You On 2go? Drop Your Username. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Are You On 2go? Drop Your Username. (3396 Views)

Jamb Results Is Out, Drop Your Registration Number For Free Checking / Jambites Drop Your Reg Number Amd Lets Check Where U Have Been Posted To. / Www.2go.com – How To Download 2go Latest Version 6.0 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You On 2go? Drop Your Username. by delectablegyal(f): 10:54pm On Sep 29, 2016
2go has upgraded, it's not what it used to be. I have too many friend request, i will add you up.

Username: delectablegirl. let's chat.
Re: Are You On 2go? Drop Your Username. by L0rdTeekay(m): 11:04pm On Sep 29, 2016
you are wise ehn? imaging how people go take add this girl. (super traffic) you can add me up anyway @teeking2012
Re: Are You On 2go? Drop Your Username. by giftedheart1(m): 11:05pm On Sep 29, 2016
is anybody thinking what I'm thinking?

4 Likes

Re: Are You On 2go? Drop Your Username. by ammyluv2002(f): 11:06pm On Sep 29, 2016
giftedheart1:
What are you thinking? grin

1 Like

Re: Are You On 2go? Drop Your Username. by Nobody: 11:06pm On Sep 29, 2016
giftedheart1:

I think I am
Re: Are You On 2go? Drop Your Username. by DLondonboiy: 11:10pm On Sep 29, 2016
Are you a prostitute?

That's an honest question @op....I hope it doesn't offend you...

Yes or No..

5 Likes

Re: Are You On 2go? Drop Your Username. by Snapchat: 11:13pm On Sep 29, 2016
YOU ARE FAKE

2 Likes

Re: Are You On 2go? Drop Your Username. by BiafranBushBoy: 11:13pm On Sep 29, 2016
pls add me...
Lalamynd45...
Re: Are You On 2go? Drop Your Username. by giftedheart1(m): 12:03am On Sep 30, 2016
ammyluv2002:
What are you thinking? grin
is the name of ur village "old Trafford"...
Re: Are You On 2go? Drop Your Username. by Morhziez(m): 1:28am On Sep 30, 2016
Read My signature..Please!
Re: Are You On 2go? Drop Your Username. by Nobody: 8:10am On Sep 30, 2016
so 2go still exists!!__wow
Re: Are You On 2go? Drop Your Username. by delectablegyal(f): 8:27am On Sep 30, 2016
Lalasticlala, i dare you to take this thread to front page. 2go has upgraded, it could be likened to whatsapp. The only difference is the call and the mobile number. Let's bring back 2go.

#bringback2go.
Re: Are You On 2go? Drop Your Username. by hardehbayor112(m): 8:54am On Sep 30, 2016
Well sha, lemme qive you my username...
Re: Are You On 2go? Drop Your Username. by oilykid(m): 9:08am On Sep 30, 2016
delectablegyal:
Lalasticlala, i dare you to take this thread to front page. 2go has upgraded, it could be likened to whatsapp. The only difference is the call and the mobile number. Let's bring back 2go.

#bringback2go.
scam alert shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Are You On 2go? Drop Your Username. by delectablegyal(f): 11:44am On Sep 30, 2016
Lalasticlala, fvck you. Oya move this thread to front page.
Re: Are You On 2go? Drop Your Username. by fattprince(m): 12:13pm On Sep 30, 2016
delectablegyal:
Lalasticlala, fvck you. Oya move this thread t
o front page.
one day I will find you and give you something that will make you happy
Re: Are You On 2go? Drop Your Username. by walemoney007(m): 12:14pm On Sep 30, 2016
Chai! The last time I log into 2go was around 2010,my username was waleowo (owo mean money in Yoruba)
But the problem be Sa I no remember my password again embarassed

I get up to 10gf for 2go back then grin
Re: Are You On 2go? Drop Your Username. by donnubzy(m): 12:15pm On Sep 30, 2016
Add up @onuobia4
Re: Are You On 2go? Drop Your Username. by delectablegyal(f): 12:20pm On Sep 30, 2016
fattprince:

one day I will find you and give you something that will make you happy

cheesy na dick he dey talk about.

To make me happy now, just add me up on 2go and send me a thousand naira recharge card, yes you are gonna make me happy.
Re: Are You On 2go? Drop Your Username. by delectablegyal(f): 12:22pm On Sep 30, 2016
walemoney007:
Chai! The last time I log into 2go was around 2010,my username was waleowo (owo mean money in Yoruba)
But the problem be Sa I no remember my password again embarassed

I get up to 10gf for 2go back then grin

did you fvck eniqurl through 2go?
Re: Are You On 2go? Drop Your Username. by fattprince(m): 12:29pm On Sep 30, 2016
delectablegyal:

cheesy na dick he dey talk about.

To make me happy now, just add me up on 2go and send me a thousand naira recharge card, yes you are gonna make me happy.
Not on 2go give me another contact to get to you meanwhile am not talking about dick am talking about well later
Re: Are You On 2go? Drop Your Username. by delectablegyal(f): 12:32pm On Sep 30, 2016
fattprince:

Not on 2go give me another contact to get to you meanwhile am not talking about dick am talking about well later

2go or no other platform.
Create an account with 2go because of me. Tell me your username and i will add you up.
#bringback2go
Re: Are You On 2go? Drop Your Username. by fattprince(m): 12:40pm On Sep 30, 2016
delectablegyal:

2go or no other platform.
Create an account with 2go because of me. Tell me your username and i will add you up.
#bringback2go
Because of you and what will be my compesantion free first Bleep you know I need something worthy coz I hate 2go
Re: Are You On 2go? Drop Your Username. by delectablegyal(f): 12:44pm On Sep 30, 2016
fattprince:

Because of you and what will be my compesantion free first Bleep you know I need something worthy coz I hate 2go

you like to fvck but you don't know how to spell. Well, dats non of my business.

I thought you said you were not talking about dick? You are a fvcking liar.

Why would i compensate you? If you can't create an account with 2go then fvck outta here.

1 Like

Re: Are You On 2go? Drop Your Username. by fattprince(m): 1:21pm On Sep 30, 2016
delectablegyal:

you like to fvck but you don't know how to spell. Well, dats non of my business.

I thought you said you were not talking about dick? You are a fvcking liar.

Why would i compensate you? If you can't create an account with 2go then fvck outta here.

I can't even Bleep coz I don't know how men burdens that has been deposited in you that I will go and pack on that my bright destiny
Re: Are You On 2go? Drop Your Username. by fattprince(m): 1:23pm On Sep 30, 2016
fattprince:

I can't even Bleep coz I don't know how men burdens that has been deposited in you that I will go and pack on that my bright destiny
I actually used the word fvck but this mods will just come and modify without permissiob
Re: Are You On 2go? Drop Your Username. by walemoney007(m): 4:45pm On Sep 30, 2016
delectablegyal:

did you fvck eniqurl through 2go?
I fvcked about 6 girls.....2go was really crazy back then.
I love flirt,love and singles room
2go was really interesting back then,kids don over full the place now..I am still friends with some of the guys I met on 2go till now.
Re: Are You On 2go? Drop Your Username. by delectablegyal(f): 7:33am On Oct 01, 2016
walemoney007:
I fvcked about 6 girls.....2go was really crazy back then.
I love flirt,love and singles room
2go was really interesting back then,kids don over full the place now..I am still friends with some of the guys I met on 2go till now.

no be kids dey there that time also? Na teenagers you fvck. They are also kids.
Re: Are You On 2go? Drop Your Username. by walemoney007(m): 8:27am On Oct 01, 2016
delectablegyal:

no be kids dey there that time also? Na teenagers you fvck. They are also kids.
none of them is below 21....about two are student of laspotech.
Nah boyfriend and girlfriend package matter.
You cant compare people on 2go back then with the people on 2go now.
15,16yrs old kid don really full 2go
I wander how the politics room will still be right now....back then I will b in politics room1 from around 7 till 2a.m arguing grin,really miss those days sha,I fit sick if I no log into 2go for a day
Re: Are You On 2go? Drop Your Username. by samuel19222(m): 10:09pm On Nov 03, 2016
delectablegyal:

#bringback2go.

My usernames are :- awua19222, samuel19222
Re: Are You On 2go? Drop Your Username. by Adesina12: 10:55pm On Nov 03, 2016
Someone

(1) (2) (Reply)

WAEC November/December 2007 Time Table / Unical Post Ume / 9 3 4 System Of Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.