Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,017 members, 7,806,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

Girlfriend Troubles: She's Quarrelsome (screenshots) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girlfriend Troubles: She's Quarrelsome (screenshots) (4509 Views)

Did I Go Wrong By Friendzoning This Girl? Pls Advise Me Guys (convo Screenshots) / What Happens When There Is Too Much Power In Sex(screenshots) / See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girlfriend Troubles: She's Quarrelsome (screenshots) by Memesticmeme: 11:32pm On Sep 29, 2016
My longest relationship ever (lol 2 years plus) she's caring, well mannered, humble and shy grin grin but she's quarrelsome and I don't know what to do. Love her tho but I'm the type who loves with his brain before the heart gets involved (if you know what I mean wink wink ).

So this happened tonight after a little brouhaha last night.

President lalasticlala and my honourable mods please approve this my executive relationship bill... let it sit with the elders up there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend Troubles: She's Quarrelsome (screenshots) by Olasco93: 11:36pm On Sep 29, 2016
After seeing her good attributes which surpases the only wrong one, I would say there may be something you are doing wrong that is making her quarelsome.

Understand yourselves and see your relationship blossom like my uncle's flower.

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Troubles: She's Quarrelsome (screenshots) by ammyluv2002(f): 11:38pm On Sep 29, 2016
After 2 years plus you still haven't told her your other names? Bros, weldone ooh! shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Troubles: She's Quarrelsome (screenshots) by devilmaycry: 11:38pm On Sep 29, 2016
she loves you too much.......jst dump her my nigga[/right]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend Troubles: She's Quarrelsome (screenshots) by Memesticmeme: 11:39pm On Sep 29, 2016
More

Re: Girlfriend Troubles: She's Quarrelsome (screenshots) by Memesticmeme: 11:41pm On Sep 29, 2016
Last piece.... I don't think I quite got the arrangements well pardon me

Re: Girlfriend Troubles: She's Quarrelsome (screenshots) by Memesticmeme: 11:45pm On Sep 29, 2016
ammyluv2002:
After 2 years plus you still haven't told her your other names? Bros, weldone ooh! shocked shocked

Nope... I forgot hers
Re: Girlfriend Troubles: She's Quarrelsome (screenshots) by ammyluv2002(f): 11:47pm On Sep 29, 2016
Memesticmeme:

Nope... I forgot hers
What? U deserve better flogging undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Troubles: She's Quarrelsome (screenshots) by Memesticmeme: 11:50pm On Sep 29, 2016
[quote author=ammyluv2002 post=49787378]What? U deserve better flogging undecided undecided[/quote]

cry cry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed sad sad shocked
Re: Girlfriend Troubles: She's Quarrelsome (screenshots) by Dyt(f): 11:57pm On Sep 29, 2016
Reminds me of my Lil trouble self
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Girlfriend Troubles: She's Quarrelsome (screenshots) by bitchcrafts: 12:05am On Sep 30, 2016
How old is she ? All I see is naivety and tints of boredom.

Well, next time you see shes up for this kinda sheet, just ignore the whines and dont argue. Maybe try cook up something rather outlandish . Maybe a tale by the moonlight or a sweet prose picturing a rather ravishing angel you were lucky to get;her . Then ,challenge her to a feat of like or something... Just get her thinkiň deep shiits before she goes all nasty in yo face henceforth bruh!

3 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Troubles: She's Quarrelsome (screenshots) by Nobody: 12:11am On Sep 30, 2016
If she doesn't talk, overtime you'll start accusing her of being nonchalant.
Re: Girlfriend Troubles: She's Quarrelsome (screenshots) by IncomeClass: 12:39am On Sep 30, 2016
Re: Girlfriend Troubles: She's Quarrelsome (screenshots) by schumastic(m): 12:47am On Sep 30, 2016
op pay no attention to her cus that's what they do when they want to cheat or have cheated..always trying to play the victim and false accusation so it will seem like you both are cheating.
am glad you said you are loving with your head n not your heart, so when they start a drama like this just be watchful cus there is something else pushing her and is the word "cheat"
Re: Girlfriend Troubles: She's Quarrelsome (screenshots) by Purpletee(f): 1:58am On Sep 30, 2016
op try paying more attention to details of her life....two years and you don't even know her other name...you are indirectly telling her there is no reason to remember her name......and about the picture,is she a jealous type? ,if she is that explains everything... she wouldn't want her bf snatched from her,will she?.....or would you be happy seeing her picture on a guy's dp.

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Troubles: She's Quarrelsome (screenshots) by Cutehector(m): 3:29am On Sep 30, 2016
Kingcheezypuff
Re: Girlfriend Troubles: She's Quarrelsome (screenshots) by Nobody: 4:14am On Sep 30, 2016
undecidedAfter 2yrs ur supposed to know yourselves in and out.. .. But instead,u decided to let another girl use ur pix as dp and u see nothing wrong with it...
ur gf is nice,if na me,i for don break ur head
Re: Girlfriend Troubles: She's Quarrelsome (screenshots) by nmreports: 4:23am On Sep 30, 2016
Oga, you forgot your gf of 2 years other names and a girl that is in you guys group is using her bf picture as dp and she should be quiet about it?! SMH.

To me, you are the one not making sense in that conversation.

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Troubles: She's Quarrelsome (screenshots) by nwamehn: 5:04am On Sep 30, 2016
Ur girlfriend of two years, u can't remember her other names? That's enough for someone to conclude that she is irrelevant to u. And then u have another girl that uses u as dp, and u expect her not to ask questions? Pls, stop seeing that girl as troublesome, because these two cases u gave here don't make her troublesome. Unless there ar other things about her u haven't told us yet.

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Troubles: She's Quarrelsome (screenshots) by Greenbullet(m): 5:25am On Sep 30, 2016
op your own good,at least na dp ,MY GF STARTED TO QUERY ME LIKE FBI WHEN ONE GIRL WEY BE MY FRIEND TAG ME FOR FACEBOOK.
Re: Girlfriend Troubles: She's Quarrelsome (screenshots) by Tallesty1(m): 5:29am On Sep 30, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Hahaha.
Re: Girlfriend Troubles: She's Quarrelsome (screenshots) by slevin1(m): 5:55am On Sep 30, 2016
Guy chill jare. U wan chop Funmi abi Bunmi kpomo and the sharp gal caught u. Try being more retentive and pay a little attention to her. U might just learn to understand what she's not telling u. The best way to manage a woman's attitude is by understanding the unspoken words and her tells.
Re: Girlfriend Troubles: She's Quarrelsome (screenshots) by bibijay123(f): 5:57am On Sep 30, 2016
Lol this is normal joor but like she said you are a guy so you wont understand. I went into a fit wen my bf forgot my favourite color but how could you forget her other names wen she knows yours n those of your ancestors coupled with those of ur female cousins. Check ur self bro, don't let that other girl separate u n ur girl, limit your level of association with her. R/lationship sure has its ups n down n ur girl has a right to act jealous wen a girl she obviously dislike use ur pix on her dp.

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Troubles: She's Quarrelsome (screenshots) by AnusOdourInhaler: 6:40am On Sep 30, 2016
Good girl.. I feel for her!
Re: Girlfriend Troubles: She's Quarrelsome (screenshots) by IamLEGEND1: 7:02am On Sep 30, 2016
fuck_her other name. Who cares about her other name.
very few girls know my surname not to talk of other obscure names i answer. if e pain her say you forget,she can go and die.

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Troubles: She's Quarrelsome (screenshots) by Chanchit: 7:10am On Sep 30, 2016
Op, after listening carefully to both sides , I hereby pronounce you unfit to be a reasonable boyfriend. What would you do if you see someone on ur whatsapp list use ur gf pix as her dp? You will laugh and over look? You are guilty of all count charges . You would be sentenced on a later date.

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Troubles: She's Quarrelsome (screenshots) by boss1310(m): 8:39am On Sep 30, 2016
Who says that guys forget things concerning their woman unless you don't really love her.from what I just read you don't respect her and that's all she wants to see from that conversation,I also think you are not mature enough for a serious relationship the girl is seeking for even if you ve been dating 2years.if a girl date you that long she is seeing you walking down the aisle with her so respect her
Lastly my guy if a girl use use your pix as a DP(without you having anything with her)and your girl is complaining about it just talk to her in a way that will make her know she is relevant,for you to fully understand what I mean imagine if you notice a guy do the same and your girl answers you the same dismissal way you just did.
that girl in that conversation really loves you believe me its a rare thing these days

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Troubles: She's Quarrelsome (screenshots) by VERDA: 8:53am On Sep 30, 2016
bitchcrafts:
How old is she ? All I see is naivety and tints of boredom.

Well, next time you see shes up for this kinda sheet, just ignore the whines and dont argue. Maybe try cook up something rather outlandish . Maybe a tale by the moonlight or a sweet prose picturing a rather ravishing angel you were lucky to get;her . Then ,challenge her to a feat of like or something... Just get her thinkiň deep shiits before she goes all nasty in yo face henceforth bruh!

You might have a point,but I really do not think its cool not to know or to forget ur girl's full names after 2 years in a relationship,her not been happy about that is justified....my thoughts tho.
Re: Girlfriend Troubles: She's Quarrelsome (screenshots) by VERDA: 9:05am On Sep 30, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
fuck_her other name. Who cares about her other name.
very few girls know my surname not to talk of other obscure names i answer. if e pain her say you forget,she can go and die.

Bro....calm down,I think its all about context here,ur assertion might have been valid if they were just playing around,according to him its a serious relationship and he loves her, knowing ur girls full names is a basic requirement.Even bad guys should have codes and principles.
Re: Girlfriend Troubles: She's Quarrelsome (screenshots) by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 30, 2016
Greenbullet:
op your own good,at least na dp ,MY GF STARTED TO QUERY ME LIKE FBI WHEN ONE GIRL WEY BE MY FRIEND TAG ME FOR FACEBOOK.
lwkmd...you no land her better slap?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Saw Her Sexy Body As She Undressed In My Front, See What I Did Next(pics) / Guys Would You Allow This Form From Your Wife While Driving - Photo / Sex With Cousin More Pleasurable?|

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.