Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,980 members, 7,799,339 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:13 PM

What Are The Most Dangerous Mistakes Men Make With Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Most Dangerous Mistakes Men Make With Women (3157 Views)

Dangerous Mistakes Most Guys Make About Women / 40 Unwanted Mistakes Men Make While Having Fun With Women / Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Most Dangerous Mistakes Men Make With Women by UsherGurl(f): 4:08pm On Dec 23, 2006
Well I think that one of the most dangerous is asking her for her number. Maybe she'll not give you the right number or maybe it's the right number, but when you call her up, she doesn't remember you or doesn't return your calls especially when you just met in a dancing club sad sad
Re: What Are The Most Dangerous Mistakes Men Make With Women by senator100(m): 4:26pm On Dec 23, 2006
1. getting to date to soon after a major break up
2. giving money unnecessarily
Re: What Are The Most Dangerous Mistakes Men Make With Women by skipo87(m): 5:00pm On Dec 23, 2006
I believe men make so many mistakes some of which includes 1. tryin to have premature sexual relationship while you are still tryin to know yourselves better 2. i also feel men should not give money to women as a way of expressing love. There are better ways of expressing love such buying gifts which i don't also advice at certain stages of the relationship 3. Draging it too long before making your intention of wanting a relationship known may also be a mistake
Re: What Are The Most Dangerous Mistakes Men Make With Women by Eurphoria(f): 6:30pm On Dec 23, 2006
can i just say one of the mistakes in my books is the most mportant and if a man does this they are gauranteed an easy life. '' ALWAYS AGREE WITH HER '' you can never win an arguement with a woman everything is fair game in our books wink
Re: What Are The Most Dangerous Mistakes Men Make With Women by senator100(m): 6:36pm On Dec 23, 2006
yeah more like "bottom power"
Re: What Are The Most Dangerous Mistakes Men Make With Women by jammin(m): 7:17pm On Dec 23, 2006
@euphoria. Not if the guy in question is as vicious, as vicious can get. lipsrsealed
Re: What Are The Most Dangerous Mistakes Men Make With Women by mukina2: 7:19pm On Dec 23, 2006
Eurphoria:

can i just say one of the mistakes in my books is the most mportant and if a man does this they are gauranteed an easy life. '' ALWAYS AGREE WITH HER '' you can never win an arguement with a woman everything is fair game in our books wink

word!

when  you lie
when you start comparing her with someone else forgetting that two people can never be the same
Re: What Are The Most Dangerous Mistakes Men Make With Women by thimbook2(m): 8:13pm On Dec 23, 2006
1. drooling all over her like u were some sick lovestruck racoon, that's bad for business. gives u off like u were some geek who's on the needy side besides a girl'll have more time for a guy in charge of his own reality than some dude whose all over her like a mouse on cheesecake - point made!

2. acceding to her every demands, that's a real boat sinker. be yourself, and put your foot down wherever and whenever u need to, friendship's by choice, but then that may very well swing in the direction of what u looking for, then the odds would be attacked in different ways and u might end up not needing all these precautions, likely scenario?, conning ur way into a one night-stand.

3. getting all souped up in her superchick image / getting carried away / etc - no! stick to the things that mark you out as an individual, and give concessions where necessary as choices made to give ur relationship/friendship a chance or boost it rightly needs.

4. hasty assumptions, sometimes da ladies just wanna talk, play or just have fun like da song says but too many guys would jump the gun cos of the two text messages she sent you, haha! Heh, use that brain, man and interpret actions for what they are instead of just jumping to conclusions, many a sweet thing are ruined, crushed at their nascent stages cos of that immature declaration or display of affection before its time is due.

5. rambling, bad, man, that's bad too. some gyrls need it straight in between the eyes but ah guess some gees are like badgers, they tunnel straight for down-under first and miss the mark. girls are quite intuitive and a lot of them started getting hit-on by big egbons even before u were thru with lacing boots and they can smell ur game like it was a skunk @ close range so going round and round in circles's a turn-off for them. lose ur cautions and talk or u risk looking weak and u losing the girl, and we don't want that to happen, do we?

6. gifts gifts gifts!, rushing around buying stuff may not buy u that spot on her priority list especially if u've not made that 'connection' with her on the levels that really count yet. lottsa girls are easily bought over though (especially the chicken head types) so its up to you but if u really looking for something tangible, make ur gifts tokens and give them with reasons that'll always inspire great memories of u in her heart.

7. lame lines, think but what u wanna say or need to say be4 u say'em or clam up. don't fear the silence, most times, if u get it right sef, it gives u off as more confident, sure, focussed than u even really are. just chatting crap to fill in the 'silence' gap's not cool and so is handing out cliches, if she really is worth whatcha want from her or wanna give to her, then she should've inspired some few original thots in u, Stop bugging these ladies down with ur borrowed cliches and crammed text messages, get original and get da chick, its ur cake, man.

there's a whole host of stuffs that'd trip u up with ladies and, no you will not be reading bout them in my book - how to get the gals- no, u'll read them in da dame's eyes.

ciao
Re: What Are The Most Dangerous Mistakes Men Make With Women by jammin(m): 11:54pm On Dec 23, 2006
I think it is loving her too much. Thats the most Dangerous thing a man can do. kiss
perhaps he may want a new way of life than the one he has been used to cool
so he gives in heart and soul
only for it to flung back at him. shocked shocked

The result can be catastrophic cry
Re: What Are The Most Dangerous Mistakes Men Make With Women by Eurphoria(f): 12:06am On Dec 24, 2006
senator yes bottom power or wateva wink
Re: What Are The Most Dangerous Mistakes Men Make With Women by iice(f): 4:41am On Dec 24, 2006
Presumptions, treating one woman as another - Interchangeable angry
Re: What Are The Most Dangerous Mistakes Men Make With Women by jammin(m): 4:51am On Dec 24, 2006
here's a next one:
Trusting her with your private life. this one is still under review
Re: What Are The Most Dangerous Mistakes Men Make With Women by iice(f): 4:56am On Dec 24, 2006
In other words 'Trust'
Re: What Are The Most Dangerous Mistakes Men Make With Women by jammin(m): 5:07am On Dec 24, 2006
Exactly!!!!
When trust is wounded, recovery is hard.
Re: What Are The Most Dangerous Mistakes Men Make With Women by Scorpio(f): 6:38am On Dec 24, 2006
UsherGurl:

Maybe she'll not give you the right number
lmao grin *KFC number lomor*
Re: What Are The Most Dangerous Mistakes Men Make With Women by boladonas(m): 8:55pm On Dec 24, 2006
hmnnnnnnnnn ok here are 2 of d terrible errors

1. Never assume anything with a woman make sure it is agreed upon, for assumption they say is the mother of all frustrations

2. Never show a woman you caught her making a mistake or u know a secret about her, if u do, she ll always hunt u for revenge. Even if u catch her in the act, just pretend as if u didnt see. she will convince herself u didnt. If u know a secret about her, let it guide your judgement, never reveal it to her.
Re: What Are The Most Dangerous Mistakes Men Make With Women by annawhite(f): 11:04am On Sep 08, 2010
neva trust a lady cos anoda smooth talker can turn her against u grin
Re: What Are The Most Dangerous Mistakes Men Make With Women by MrCork8: 11:07am On Sep 08, 2010
well I had 3some with Mother and Daughter last year in Paris tongue, it waz the most dangerous 3some i ever herd
Re: What Are The Most Dangerous Mistakes Men Make With Women by Omolola1(f): 11:24am On Sep 08, 2010
A guy comparing his girlfriend with another girl is so not good lipsrsealed
Re: What Are The Most Dangerous Mistakes Men Make With Women by MrCork8: 11:26am On Sep 08, 2010
True, bad habit!! . I always compare Omololala's Nyansh with Inked_Nerd Nyansh tongue, They both flat, but i love them
Re: What Are The Most Dangerous Mistakes Men Make With Women by Omolola1(f): 11:29am On Sep 08, 2010
You are high on your spermatozoa tongue
Re: What Are The Most Dangerous Mistakes Men Make With Women by yme1(f): 11:44am On Sep 08, 2010
Comparison
leading a lady on when all you want from her is Zap
insecurity
Re: What Are The Most Dangerous Mistakes Men Make With Women by jaybee3(m): 11:47am On Sep 08, 2010
^^^
I thought that's what they prefer us to do anyway shocked shocked shocked
What do u lot do or say when told u r just me to be for fcuks?
Re: What Are The Most Dangerous Mistakes Men Make With Women by MrCork8: 11:58am On Sep 08, 2010
JAY BEE, Hello SIR!!! My only half cast brother from another mother! Waz zuuup!!

Back to the topick: Chicks love bad boys,,,guys who play them (BBC report: 1978)
Re: What Are The Most Dangerous Mistakes Men Make With Women by yme1(f): 11:59am On Sep 08, 2010
jay bee:

^^^
I thought that's what they prefer us to do anyway shocked shocked shocked
What do u lot do or say when told u r just me to be for fcuks?
first thing first dear kiss kiss cheesy
all we want is the truth tongue grin,if you are with a lady because you wanna fu:ck her then break the ice to her and don't let her have the thots of being in a relationship built around her head.not all ladies have the mind set of gettin into a serious relationship and not all ladies wanna be flings.
Re: What Are The Most Dangerous Mistakes Men Make With Women by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 08, 2010
1. Talking to a lady for over a few months and not letting your intentions known then throwing your toys out of the pram when you see her with a friend who happens to be a guy.
2. Guys who are a charade wrapped in a facade and covered in lies
3. Stinginess disguised as playing smart
Re: What Are The Most Dangerous Mistakes Men Make With Women by googles: 12:08pm On Sep 08, 2010
Not giving her 'nuff attention

nagging angry
Re: What Are The Most Dangerous Mistakes Men Make With Women by jaybee3(m): 12:09pm On Sep 08, 2010
y me:

first thing first dear kiss kiss cheesy
all we want is the truth tongue grin,if you are with a lady because you wanna fu:ck her then break the ice to her and don't let her have the thots of being in a relationship built around her head.not all ladies have the mind set of gettin into a serious relationship and not all ladies wanna be flings.
In an ideal world then yeah ur 100% right but the fact still remain that y'all CAN'T handle the SIMPLE TRUTH.
How many of you out there r open minded?
I'm not one to lead people on neither am i one to come out and say i just want u for fcuks.
I do believe though that if we both r matured enough then 'em kinda contract definition shouldn't really be a thing to worry about from the start of whatever we are defining
Re: What Are The Most Dangerous Mistakes Men Make With Women by Ben13: 12:12pm On Sep 08, 2010
Giving her money unnecessarily is the numero une
Re: What Are The Most Dangerous Mistakes Men Make With Women by Omolola1(f): 12:18pm On Sep 08, 2010
Well, well, well
Re: What Are The Most Dangerous Mistakes Men Make With Women by 1102(m): 12:21pm On Sep 08, 2010
hehehehe, Now its Jaybee's turn to get bomb smacked by cock
Re: What Are The Most Dangerous Mistakes Men Make With Women by dobodobo(m): 12:26pm On Sep 08, 2010
If you give money and gift too much,You are a NICE GUY n they see you as father Christmas
If you don't give money,You are too selfish n they talks about you around their friends
If you ask for sex too early, You are smart guy
If you don't ask for sex,you are dull guy
If you tolerate nonsense,you are a fool
if you don't tolerant nonsense, you are strict
if you are funny,you are outspoken
if you are not funny, you are boring guy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Nigerian Guys Now Bluff And Disrespect Nigerian Girlfriends / Hello Nairalanders : I'm New Here / Long Distance Relationships?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.