Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:06 PM

7 Confirmed Signs Of A Baby Boy During Pregnancy - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 7 Confirmed Signs Of A Baby Boy During Pregnancy (3304 Views)

53-Year-Old Lady Who Got Married In 2014 Welcomes A Bouncing Baby Boy (Photos) / Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) / What To Eat During Pregnancy For Fair And Intelligent Babies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Confirmed Signs Of A Baby Boy During Pregnancy by Ramsonkayode(m): 8:02am On Sep 30, 2016
A portion of the recognisable side effects of having child kid amid pregnancy researched by Urbangists.com are:-

1. Baby Bump Positioning
Tummy position is one of the basic signs that demonstrates that you will bring forth a baby boy.When your bump is tilting low, it obviously shows that you are conveying a baby boy in your womb.

2. Pee Color
Obviously, the shade of your pee changes amid pregnancy. The color of the pee demonstrates that you are conveying a child kid.

Research and sources assert that if your pee seems dull it implies that you are conveying a baby boy while overcast white pee implies that you are conveying a baby girl.

3. Skin inflammation Outbursts
Amid pregnancy, the hormonal parity of the body changes and you encounter a few physical transformations.The onset of pimples is one of the signs that demonstrate you're pregnant with a baby boy indications.

4. BreastSize
Amid pregnancy, your br**sts have a tendency to end up bigger as they get ready for breast milk supply and supporting your infant baby boy.For most ladies, the left breast section is dependably somewhat greater than the right one.When you convey a baby boy your right mid-section gets to be greater than the left one.

5.Source-http://www.urbangists.com/2016/09/confirmed-signs-of-baby-boy-during-pregnancy.html

CC LALASTICLALA

1 Like

Re: 7 Confirmed Signs Of A Baby Boy During Pregnancy by bigtt76(f): 8:23am On Sep 30, 2016
Is 'infant kid' now another name for 'baby boy'? undecided

3 Likes

Re: 7 Confirmed Signs Of A Baby Boy During Pregnancy by mii4u(f): 8:47am On Sep 30, 2016
I just don't understand this post, don't know wen the OP is referring to a baby boy and wen he is referring to a baby girl.

1 Like

Re: 7 Confirmed Signs Of A Baby Boy During Pregnancy by Iffffffy(f): 10:03am On Sep 30, 2016
bigtt76:
Is 'infant kid' now another name for 'baby boy'? undecided
I wonder o
Re: 7 Confirmed Signs Of A Baby Boy During Pregnancy by UbiIsaac(m): 4:42pm On Sep 30, 2016
though I just visited here. But believe the post is not really confusing with a careful reading.
Re: 7 Confirmed Signs Of A Baby Boy During Pregnancy by Mumben(f): 6:54am On Oct 01, 2016
frm personal experience, when i had my boys, i did not suffer from morning sickness and acne. I was always energetic. My girls was d complete opposite
Re: 7 Confirmed Signs Of A Baby Boy During Pregnancy by Ramsonkayode(m): 10:51am On Oct 02, 2016
Mumben:
frm personal experience, when i had my boys, i did not suffer from morning sickness and acne. I was always energetic. My girls was d complete opposite

It's possible because the way our body reacts to situation are different but the listed factors above appears mostly according to research

(1) (Reply)

Who Should Sleep In The Guest Room? / Can You Get Married To Someone Who Stays In Such An Apartment? / My Strict Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.