Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,202 members, 7,807,683 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

A Brain Cracking Riddle (if You Get The Answer Correctly A Recharge Card 4 U) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A Brain Cracking Riddle (if You Get The Answer Correctly A Recharge Card 4 U) (8832 Views)

When Your Friends Argue If The Answer Was 75 Or 80 But You Got -4 / A Head Cracking Riddle For All NL Solve It If You Can / Jesus Is Always The Answer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Brain Cracking Riddle (if You Get The Answer Correctly A Recharge Card 4 U) by odereghi(m): 12:23pm On Oct 15, 2009
a man has 2 children ( they are twins) and a boat. the weight of the man is 14kg, the weight of the 2 children is 7kg each (i.e 14kg total) and the weight of the boat is 14kg. the man and his two children want to enter the boat and cross to the other side of the river. how are they going to do it?

here is a clue for you:

1. they will drown if they all enter the boat at once because their total weight will exceed that of the boat.

2. if only the man whose weight is equal to the weight of the boat enters the boat and cross to the other side of the river, who will return the boat for his 2 children to also cross?

when you are sending your replies please also include your mobile number (mtn, glo & zain only) because the person that got the answer correctly will be given a recharge of #1,500 of the listed network
Re: A Brain Cracking Riddle (if You Get The Answer Correctly A Recharge Card 4 U) by donsponky(m): 12:41pm On Oct 15, 2009
see i no dey there when the thingh happen, why you
come theask me this kind of question self abi i look like the man
Re: A Brain Cracking Riddle (if You Get The Answer Correctly A Recharge Card 4 U) by henryomeh: 12:50pm On Oct 15, 2009
the twins will cross with the boat (14kg), 1 will get down while the other will go back with the boat(7kg), an get down the his father will cross with the boat (14kg) to the other side, the twins on the other side will cross back with d boat(7kg) and pick his other twins(14kg) and they will both cross together(14kg).
:DAmylina
Re: A Brain Cracking Riddle (if You Get The Answer Correctly A Recharge Card 4 U) by donsponky(m): 12:51pm On Oct 15, 2009
make i try but if i fail am no say i be olodo ohh, the man for enter the boat wit one pikin, as him cross the water him go come back only am come carry the other one past. oya see my number send me the card now now. 71858305080 read am from back
Re: A Brain Cracking Riddle (if You Get The Answer Correctly A Recharge Card 4 U) by romsky: 1:13pm On Oct 15, 2009
wia una mobile number make i send the credit once & 4 all cuz me don tire for all goat, man, lion & yam riddles
Re: A Brain Cracking Riddle (if You Get The Answer Correctly A Recharge Card 4 U) by aristole(m): 1:42pm On Oct 15, 2009
@ Poster.

Your information is not adequate.You forgot to tell us the minimum/minimum kg the boat can convey!!!

See you.
Re: A Brain Cracking Riddle (if You Get The Answer Correctly A Recharge Card 4 U) by StellaN3(f): 1:51pm On Oct 15, 2009
poster is like they ask u this question in ur exams
and u wan take style make i give u an answer na lie i will not tell u grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Brain Cracking Riddle (if You Get The Answer Correctly A Recharge Card 4 U) by saydfact(m): 2:05pm On Oct 15, 2009
THAT IS THE DULLEST QUESTION ANY 1 CAN ASK ME, A RIDDLE IN SOLVED LAST IN MY PRIMARY SCH DAYS, SHAME ON U POSTER, XCEPT U ARE A 10YR OLD OR LESS, MAYBE WAT U NEED IS OUR PHONE NUMBER SO U CAN SPAM US, OLODO.

NOW UR ANS:- THE MAXIMUM LOAD IS 28KG INCLUDING DAT OF THE BOAT,
1ST, THE 2 CHILDREN CROSS, ONE STAYS THE OTHER BRINGS THE BOAT BACK,
2ND-LY, THE FATHER GOES, AND THE OLDER CHILD BRINGS THE BOAT BACK,

NOW THE TWO CHILDREN ARE BACK TO WHERE THEY WERE B4,
LASTLY, THE TWO CHILDREN TAKE THE BOAT TO MEET THEIR FATHER,

NEXT TIME POST SMTIN DAT WLD MAKE ME THINK A LITTLE, I ANSWERED THIS 1 WITHOUT EVEN READING THE QUESTION, lipsrsealed kiss lipsrsealed

for ur info, i never missed a quantitative question in my pry sch days,

u still wan send the recharge card?
Re: A Brain Cracking Riddle (if You Get The Answer Correctly A Recharge Card 4 U) by Abdul77(m): 3:11pm On Oct 18, 2009
1st, d 2 kids will cross, then 1 of them ll cme bk. Then thier dad ll cross leavin bhind d kid. On reachin d oda side, the kid there will com bk 2 pik his twin then go bak 2geda. (08066037104).
Re: A Brain Cracking Riddle (if You Get The Answer Correctly A Recharge Card 4 U) by saydfact(m): 9:58am On Oct 19, 2009
Abdul77:

1st, d 2 kids will cross, then 1 of them ll cme bk. Then thier dad ll cross leavin bhind d kid. On reachin d oda side, the kid there will com bk 2 pik his twin then go bak 2geda. (08066037104).

this abdul77, u be thieve oh, if na so he easy 2get 1.5k recharge card, i for don get am by now, abi u no see the answer above, try harder, see as im quick quick put im number 4 air, lipsrsealed kiss lipsrsealed
Re: A Brain Cracking Riddle (if You Get The Answer Correctly A Recharge Card 4 U) by lysaa(f): 1:22pm On Oct 19, 2009
fake numbers! bn trying and they aint reachable angry
Re: A Brain Cracking Riddle (if You Get The Answer Correctly A Recharge Card 4 U) by lbotus(f): 3:40pm On Oct 19, 2009
lysaa shocked
Re: A Brain Cracking Riddle (if You Get The Answer Correctly A Recharge Card 4 U) by romsky: 4:43pm On Oct 19, 2009
hey dont blame her she desperately needs a guy to take her home 2 mama durin xmas
Re: A Brain Cracking Riddle (if You Get The Answer Correctly A Recharge Card 4 U) by nich(m): 6:00pm On Oct 19, 2009
oga riddler, oya answer the following questions:

1. Where the man, him twins and their boat dey go?
2. Na their mama send all of them message?
3. Who tell dem say dem must cross the river to get wetin dem dey find?
4. Can the twins fit paddle boat (canoe) by demself?
5. Na so wood take scare for their area?
6. Dem no do family planning before dem build/buy the boat?
7. Why dem no sell the boat buy submarine (so dem no go worry about sinking)?
8. If to say na war dey happen for their area, how dem for cross the river?

@ OP,
pls supply us with the info for questions 1 to 7. Furthermore, if you can answer no.8 yourself, nna i give you the permission to dash yourself the recharge card(s)

wetin happen?
Re: A Brain Cracking Riddle (if You Get The Answer Correctly A Recharge Card 4 U) by flexystar(f): 7:54pm On Oct 21, 2009
u see ur life, na u ask question come dey find d credit ma, but na u promise us credit abi u dey fear make we no get d answer.
As for ur number na NTM u dey use nothing does u my brother
Re: A Brain Cracking Riddle (if You Get The Answer Correctly A Recharge Card 4 U) by lysaa(f): 9:02pm On Oct 21, 2009
lbotus:

lysaa shocked
ogini? since when has my axn become a crime? angry

romsky:

hey dont blame her she desperately needs a guy to take her home 2 mama durin xmas
if i needed a guy, i'd gently fold u into my purse and take to momma. .c'mon show ya number now!!! angry
Re: A Brain Cracking Riddle (if You Get The Answer Correctly A Recharge Card 4 U) by donjon: 10:47pm On Oct 21, 2009
See dis bunches of ologogoro! Trying to solve riddle! Tua!
Shey d twins na boy & girl? Abi na 2 boys? because complication fit happen, if na 2 boys ooo!
Which of d twins go come down, & which one go return? Dem fit even double cross dier papa, make nobody return 4 am!
Re: A Brain Cracking Riddle (if You Get The Answer Correctly A Recharge Card 4 U) by lysaa(f): 11:27pm On Oct 23, 2009
them be ijaws? shocked
Re: A Brain Cracking Riddle (if You Get The Answer Correctly A Recharge Card 4 U) by defrico: 9:17pm On Oct 25, 2009
shocked cool usure say u get the moniu
Re: A Brain Cracking Riddle (if You Get The Answer Correctly A Recharge Card 4 U) by BEDEIKE(m): 9:19am On Dec 09, 2009
Wetin una dey ginger 4 here sef?So because of recharge card una just dey mumu.If recharge na problem call me i go transfer 400 for u.Ie only mtn.My no. na 08030981802 if u like u call if u no like,i no dey beg u.
Re: A Brain Cracking Riddle (if You Get The Answer Correctly A Recharge Card 4 U) by Golden456(m): 11:12am On Feb 10, 2023
The guy bad sha!! If them ask am make him answer am now, he go de do head like fry pan! He wan show say he know book!
Oga answer the question yourself

(1) (Reply)

Download Eid Ul Adha 2015 Best HD Wallpapers / Nigeria Customer Service Award Of The Year Winner ! / Bleep Jokes Enjoy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.