Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,944 members, 7,806,733 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

"Maggots In My Vagina" - Self-Confessed Runs Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Maggots In My Vagina" - Self-Confessed Runs Girl (82065 Views)

Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies / "My Insecure Boyfriend Sniffs My Vagina" - Lady / Kenyan Houseboy Releases Maggots From Private Part After Sex With Master's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Maggots In My Vagina" - Self-Confessed Runs Girl by sugarvallly(f): 8:04am On Sep 30, 2016
I bumped into intagram yesterday, "lo and behold" I was shocked when I read her story on one instagram page named @dontbreakmyheart_again.

The poster pleaded to be anonymous while narrating her story. She narrated on how she has rocked life dating only the wealthy I.e Alhaji(s), politicians, and yahoo guys provided the person is handsomely loaded. Her life changed all of a sudden when she started noticing her body was no longer the same as it used to be. Sometimes, two or three maggots will fall from her vag!na. She also advised young ladies to be satisfied with what they have. While she seeks advice from pastors, doctors and people that can render advice in this kind of situation. Below are some of the screen shots of some users.
@dontbreakmyheart_again is a page that proffers solution likewise advice on relationship and marital traumas for both married and singles.

Mods please front page so that our girls can learn from her story.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Maggots In My Vagina" - Self-Confessed Runs Girl by IamLEGEND1: 8:07am On Sep 30, 2016
first things first.are you the sugarvalley dem kogi state top goons knack akpako?

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Maggots In My Vagina" - Self-Confessed Runs Girl by sugarvallly(f): 8:11am On Sep 30, 2016
Photos

4 Shares

Re: "Maggots In My Vagina" - Self-Confessed Runs Girl by sugarvallly(f): 8:12am On Sep 30, 2016
More photos

Re: "Maggots In My Vagina" - Self-Confessed Runs Girl by nwasinachi(f): 8:26am On Sep 30, 2016
Ladies, please be wise, I believe this story coz a similar case happened in my area. A lady was sleeping with her friend"s husband and i learnt d friend is wealthy and picked her up from d gutters, she was caught red handed, the wealthy friend went fetish in retaliation and from then on whenever its time for menses, the blood comes out with lots of maggots. pls sisters, stay faithful or better still dont sleep with married men, you never can tell what their next plan is.

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "Maggots In My Vagina" - Self-Confessed Runs Girl by Nobody: 8:29am On Sep 30, 2016
Mmcchheww!

She can parade different cars in every states but she can't park her car In a clinic to get her rotten pussay being checked properly..

Na yeye girl. cool

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Maggots In My Vagina" - Self-Confessed Runs Girl by joey150(m): 8:35am On Sep 30, 2016
TrapQueen77:
Mmcchheww!

She can parade different cars in every states but she can't park her car In a clinic to get her rotten pussay being checked properly..

Na yeye girl. cool
undecided undecided
Re: "Maggots In My Vagina" - Self-Confessed Runs Girl by Benjom(m): 8:36am On Sep 30, 2016
Get to know the person you're in a relationship with and STAY FAITHFUL.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Maggots In My Vagina" - Self-Confessed Runs Girl by Collenshy2020(m): 8:37am On Sep 30, 2016
Nemesis! At times things happen inother for an individual to be a positive figure to others, hopefully She gains healing and not resuming back to her former Dirty dealings.

2 Likes

Re: "Maggots In My Vagina" - Self-Confessed Runs Girl by emynike2001(m): 9:00am On Sep 30, 2016
THIS LADY IS DONE, a stern message to all this ladies on this platform that are good in running their mouth, NOW that d recession is BITING HARD, many MORE ladies will fall victims, becos this is when those yahoo plus guys, occult men, money miss road men will GIVE U THE BEST OFFER EVER, just to ruin your life.
This a SPIRITUAL CASE, u can't use SCIENCE to solve it.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Maggots In My Vagina" - Self-Confessed Runs Girl by youngboi(m): 9:00am On Sep 30, 2016
nwasinachi:
Ladies, please be wise, I believe this story coz a similar case happened in my area. A lady was sleeping with her friend"s husband and i learnt d friend is wealthy and picked her up from d gutters, she was caught red handed, the wealthy friend went fetish in retaliation and from then on whenever its time for menses, the blood comes out with lots of maggots. pls sisters, stay faithful or better still dont sleep with married men, you never can tell what their next plan is.

Nice one, but some wont listen.

2 Likes

Re: "Maggots In My Vagina" - Self-Confessed Runs Girl by GoldenJAT(m): 9:04am On Sep 30, 2016
nothing surprises me anymore!but i do wonder y some pple tends 2 Tag every story as been FAKE!!!that it aint happenin 2u doesnt mean its not happenin.some people dont even believe witchcraft exist, and i keep asking myself in whose presence would God prepare my table....if not from problems been faced daily.

15 Likes

Re: "Maggots In My Vagina" - Self-Confessed Runs Girl by youngboi(m): 9:04am On Sep 30, 2016
TrapQueen77:
Mmcchheww!

Na yeye girl. cool

She dey form nah

1 Like

Re: "Maggots In My Vagina" - Self-Confessed Runs Girl by emynike2001(m): 9:10am On Sep 30, 2016
youngboi:

Nice one, but some wont listen.
Those that need bleaching cream money will not hear ooooo
Re: "Maggots In My Vagina" - Self-Confessed Runs Girl by emynike2001(m): 9:23am On Sep 30, 2016
TrapQueen77:
Mmcchheww!

Na yeye girl. cool
this lady is BLIND, and can NOT discern spiritual matters, trapqueen this is not a case of going to clinic ooooo, I know a man who owns a BIG pure water company, he can't sleep without a lady daily. there is this particular beautiful lady I saw with him d first day she started coming she was robust, the last time I saw her she is as GOOD AS DEAD. the whole beauty is GONE.

15 Likes

Re: "Maggots In My Vagina" - Self-Confessed Runs Girl by youngboi(m): 9:43am On Sep 30, 2016
emynike2001:
Those that need bleaching cream money will not hear ooooo

Lol, Asin eh!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Maggots In My Vagina" - Self-Confessed Runs Girl by sugarvallly(f): 10:02am On Sep 30, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
first things first.are you the sugarvalley dem kogi state top goons knack akpako?

lol, I'm not oh
do we bear the same name?
Re: "Maggots In My Vagina" - Self-Confessed Runs Girl by metallisc(m): 11:24am On Sep 30, 2016
TrapQueen77:
Mmcchheww!

Na yeye girl. cool

that trap is down and out for the count! grin grin grin
Re: "Maggots In My Vagina" - Self-Confessed Runs Girl by Debaddest(m): 11:40am On Sep 30, 2016
Am speechless, cos I remember what my female course mate used to say "I don't date students cos they have nothing to offer,I wish they see this post.

9 Likes

Re: "Maggots In My Vagina" - Self-Confessed Runs Girl by ubjunior10(m): 11:40am On Sep 30, 2016
Re: "Maggots In My Vagina" - Self-Confessed Runs Girl by ammyluv2002(f): 11:41am On Sep 30, 2016
nwasinachi:
Re: "Maggots In My Vagina" - Self-Confessed Runs Girl by ednut1(m): 11:41am On Sep 30, 2016
lies, abort a 9months preg continue
Re: "Maggots In My Vagina" - Self-Confessed Runs Girl by Julietcutie(f): 11:41am On Sep 30, 2016
she has learnt her lesson... BTW this story is old na
Re: "Maggots In My Vagina" - Self-Confessed Runs Girl by faitheverest(f): 11:42am On Sep 30, 2016
Fiction!
Re: "Maggots In My Vagina" - Self-Confessed Runs Girl by lifestyle1(m): 11:42am On Sep 30, 2016
It's possible.

A female friend told me something similar sometime ago that happened to her friend, but she was so lucky cos she used a female condom before having s.ex with the guy (a yahoo boy).

After the intercourse she removed the condom, she saw colourful Margots mixed with the sperm.

The girl and her friends burnt the condom and after 2 days the guy's Tommy started swelling.

And he died.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Maggots In My Vagina" - Self-Confessed Runs Girl by salabscholar01(m): 11:42am On Sep 30, 2016
ok
Re: "Maggots In My Vagina" - Self-Confessed Runs Girl by lolamitayo: 11:42am On Sep 30, 2016
Initially you think say you dey enjoy life, them don finis with u.

Na money them they use u for think say dey LOVE u.
Re: "Maggots In My Vagina" - Self-Confessed Runs Girl by menix(m): 11:43am On Sep 30, 2016
This story won't still deter some of u galz reading this from still forking upandan...

She should just know that she is a walking corpse, cous her pu5sy is dead spiritually..

Well, only Jesus can give her a 2nd chance..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Maggots In My Vagina" - Self-Confessed Runs Girl by Taryur3(m): 11:43am On Sep 30, 2016
Whatever you sow,you will reap
Re: "Maggots In My Vagina" - Self-Confessed Runs Girl by deeway200(m): 11:44am On Sep 30, 2016
This is super story
Re: "Maggots In My Vagina" - Self-Confessed Runs Girl by Readonee35L(m): 11:44am On Sep 30, 2016
Lesson lent .
Girls abstein from premarital sex.
So many disease everywhere .
Protect Your future

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This / No Sex Before Marriage Is A Scam / Igbo Man Marries Chinese Lady (Traditional Wedding Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.