Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,668 members, 7,801,930 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

"Maggots In My Vagina" - Self-Confessed Runs Girl - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Maggots In My Vagina" - Self-Confessed Runs Girl (82047 Views)

Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies / "My Insecure Boyfriend Sniffs My Vagina" - Lady / Kenyan Houseboy Releases Maggots From Private Part After Sex With Master's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Maggots In My Vagina" - Self-Confessed Runs Girl by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 30, 2016
money is the root of all evil lipsrsealed
Re: "Maggots In My Vagina" - Self-Confessed Runs Girl by freeman95(m): 11:47am On Sep 30, 2016
Sounds cool to me though grin
Re: "Maggots In My Vagina" - Self-Confessed Runs Girl by Mistermamus(m): 11:50am On Sep 30, 2016
I dnt feel pity for em. Dey wont still hear. Well wish her speedy recovery
Re: "Maggots In My Vagina" - Self-Confessed Runs Girl by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 11:52am On Sep 30, 2016
when u want to live above u earnings.I just pray she has not been used for rituals.
girls use ur brain, get something doing no matter how small.
It could be infection, what these girls don't know is that these men sleep with other girls too,infact if he can leave his wife to sleep with u then....
Re: "Maggots In My Vagina" - Self-Confessed Runs Girl by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 30, 2016
M
Re: "Maggots In My Vagina" - Self-Confessed Runs Girl by babychi85: 11:54am On Sep 30, 2016
My sister, first you need a serious deliverance from a powerful man of God, then from there he will tell you what to do, also you have to see a medical doctor. Make sure you are close to God.
Re: "Maggots In My Vagina" - Self-Confessed Runs Girl by DavidMarshal(m): 11:57am On Sep 30, 2016
is young john the wicked producer # wetin concern me.
Re: "Maggots In My Vagina" - Self-Confessed Runs Girl by saywhaat: 11:59am On Sep 30, 2016
Team Virgin before marriage
Re: "Maggots In My Vagina" - Self-Confessed Runs Girl by teacherbim(f): 11:59am On Sep 30, 2016
This case Don pass Doctor power oooo,I pray God delivers you.ladies ladies u need to learn from this, life is not all about money money money.
Re: "Maggots In My Vagina" - Self-Confessed Runs Girl by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 30, 2016
This story is old as man in the Nigerian context. I hear it told at least twice every year so it doesn't move me anymore. It's a well known lie spread every nysc batch.

Let's sit down and assume the story is real, the obvious explanation is one of her fetish lovers copulated with a dead body or probably has a taste for sinful acts with carcasses. Due to the act the tissues of his phallus start decomposing and maggots somehow find their way there. Dude doesn't care and still pays said runsgirl for sex. Well, guess what? Thank your stars he didn't give you AIDS.
Now find your way to a hospital and get yourself fixed. White doctors know of this and similar stories yet never attribute it to deities; they know very well humans have weird sexual habits. After they cut off the decomposing skin down there and prescribe you antibiotics you'd get good as new.

4 Likes

Re: "Maggots In My Vagina" - Self-Confessed Runs Girl by koolcat: 12:01pm On Sep 30, 2016
....WOW.! and u guyz believed this shit

1 Like

Re: "Maggots In My Vagina" - Self-Confessed Runs Girl by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 30, 2016
Why are people quick to believe all sorts of things online?

Anyone can wake up and say stuffs online undecided
Re: "Maggots In My Vagina" - Self-Confessed Runs Girl by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 30, 2016
May i never come near a smelling pusssy in my entire life... amen.

1 Like

Re: "Maggots In My Vagina" - Self-Confessed Runs Girl by Bizibi(m): 12:17pm On Sep 30, 2016
Em dey hear word,the more you talk the more they continue,I don't really pity any of them......no be every riches wey clean,some of us have met terrible guys but the gals dey hear word.
Re: "Maggots In My Vagina" - Self-Confessed Runs Girl by Justiceleague1: 12:22pm On Sep 30, 2016
TrapQueen77:
Mmcchheww!

She can parade different cars in every states but she can't park her car In a clinic to get her rotten pussay being checked properly..

Na yeye girl. cool

champion cool

op,that girl own don pinish..she better confess then run to daddy GO
Re: "Maggots In My Vagina" - Self-Confessed Runs Girl by Rekyz(m): 12:23pm On Sep 30, 2016
Unfortunately, some girls will never learn. Even if it happended in their presence, they wouldn't belivit.
Re: "Maggots In My Vagina" - Self-Confessed Runs Girl by enomakos(m): 12:25pm On Sep 30, 2016
Maggots?the lady is now a walking corpse
Re: "Maggots In My Vagina" - Self-Confessed Runs Girl by armadeo(m): 12:25pm On Sep 30, 2016
Mention me whe someone who actually saw or experienced this says so.

Till then all evidence cannot be allowed in the court. It's hearsay.

COURT!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Maggots In My Vagina" - Self-Confessed Runs Girl by crazygod(m): 12:30pm On Sep 30, 2016
Its possible there is a spoilt CD that got stuck there and she forgot about it. I've read something like that b4
Re: "Maggots In My Vagina" - Self-Confessed Runs Girl by koboko69: 12:33pm On Sep 30, 2016
How does someone expect me to believe this without seeing pictures of the rotten pussy, video of the falling maggots, and pictures of the babe's face
Re: "Maggots In My Vagina" - Self-Confessed Runs Girl by agrovick(m): 12:34pm On Sep 30, 2016
Am I the only one who noticed majority of the contributors to the post are females?
Re: "Maggots In My Vagina" - Self-Confessed Runs Girl by trapQ: 12:40pm On Sep 30, 2016
Blood of Jesus
lifestyle1:
It's possible.

A female friend told me something similar sometime ago that happened to her friend, but she was so lucky cos she used a female condom before having s.ex with the guy (a yahoo boy).

After the intercourse she removed the condom, she saw colourful Margots mixed with the sperm.

The girl and her friends burnt the condom and after 2 days the guy's Tommy started swelling.

And he died.

Re: "Maggots In My Vagina" - Self-Confessed Runs Girl by Temptee101(m): 12:43pm On Sep 30, 2016
lifestyle1:
It's possible.

A female friend told me something similar sometime ago that happened to her friend, but she was so lucky cos she used a female condom before having s.ex with the guy (a yahoo boy).

After the intercourse she removed the condom, she saw colourful Margots mixed with the sperm.

The girl and her friends burnt the condom and after 2 days the guy's Tommy started swelling.

And he died.

What kind of Nollywood abi Gnolly is this? I fit put my life on the line that the man was kanayo O kanayo
Re: "Maggots In My Vagina" - Self-Confessed Runs Girl by trapQ: 12:44pm On Sep 30, 2016
The love of money; not money itself.
Berlynn:
money is the root of all evil lipsrsealed
Re: "Maggots In My Vagina" - Self-Confessed Runs Girl by rugged7(m): 12:44pm On Sep 30, 2016
BUT, every girl's pussy smells nah.. undecided
Just depends on the type of smell ni...
Re: "Maggots In My Vagina" - Self-Confessed Runs Girl by Temptee101(m): 12:45pm On Sep 30, 2016
lifestyle1:
It's possible.

And he died.

What kind of Nollywood abi Gnolly is this? I fit put my life on the line that the man is kanayo O kanayo
Re: "Maggots In My Vagina" - Self-Confessed Runs Girl by damola1: 12:47pm On Sep 30, 2016
Ashawo wey dey service 3 customers daily sef.. still dey clean.. no be one person wey dey with alhaji for 6 months.. and yahoo boy for side..
Re: "Maggots In My Vagina" - Self-Confessed Runs Girl by UjSizzle(f): 12:50pm On Sep 30, 2016
lifestyle1:
It's possible.

And he died.

Hian. It is well o
Re: "Maggots In My Vagina" - Self-Confessed Runs Girl by shurlar50(m): 12:50pm On Sep 30, 2016
Jesus! This is one of the reasons why I cant be a doctor. Na one doctor/gynaecologist go inspect that rotted private part oh. The imagination itself is nauseating
Re: "Maggots In My Vagina" - Self-Confessed Runs Girl by luluosas(m): 12:52pm On Sep 30, 2016
Na she do herself. Should I pity her?
Re: "Maggots In My Vagina" - Self-Confessed Runs Girl by oglalasioux(m): 12:52pm On Sep 30, 2016
Without seeing a doctor everyone has concluded that it's spiritual. We've still got a long way to go in black Africa.

So it's not possible the lady's uncleanness can result to that.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This / Blackandwhite Picture Challenge! / No Sex Before Marriage Is A Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.