Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

Logical Explanation For Spirit Husband Or Wife - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Logical Explanation For Spirit Husband Or Wife (21226 Views)

"My Spirit Husband Is Ruining My Life" - Nigerian Woman Cries Out / "Buhari Will Bring Doom To Nigeria": Father Obimma, What Holy Spirit Told Me / Atheism And Logical Fallacies : Here Are 10 Logical Fallacies Atheists Commit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Logical Explanation For Spirit Husband Or Wife by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 11, 2016
people just talk anyhow without facts and evidence ,just imagine the words of Ishilove,kingebukasblog,Mrpresident1,ranchodas ,,,these guys are all saying real nonsense in my view and that is what jackbizzle his trying to correct and nothing more.
okay where are their evidence?no where to be found .all we ask for is evidence ,give us pictures and videos of a spirit husband or wife lol or something else as long as its evidence not hearsay
no offence @ishilove;but you should learn to reason, seek evidence and knowledge before believing things such as the crap you have been supporting

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Logical Explanation For Spirit Husband Or Wife by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:24pm On Oct 11, 2016
HardMirror:

All things are natural

Where is your proof ?
Re: Logical Explanation For Spirit Husband Or Wife by Ishilove: 8:26pm On Oct 11, 2016
stephenmorris:
people just talk anyhow without facts and evidence ,just imagine the words of Ishilove,kingebukasblog,Mrpresident1,ranchodas ,,,these guys are all saying real nonsense in my view and that is what jackbizzle his trying to correct and nothing more.
okay where are their evidence?no where to be found .all we ask for is evidence ,give us pictures and videos of a spirit husband or wife lol or something else as long as its evidence not hearsay
no offence @ishilove;but you should learn to reason, seek evidence and knowledge before believing things such as the crap you have been supporting
Wait o, you want us to give you video proof of spirits??

Let me be a bit simplistic here. Do you have video proof of air?
Re: Logical Explanation For Spirit Husband Or Wife by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 11, 2016
we homo sapiens are nothing more than prideful big headed animals,what else are we looking for that is supernatural,what is more supernatural than the phone you use in calling your loved ones faraway ,the television you watch or the flying planes of russia or the high speed trains of china,
what more do we want i ask?

1 Like

Re: Logical Explanation For Spirit Husband Or Wife by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:29pm On Oct 11, 2016
JackBizzle:

You are agreeing with the wrongest guy! KingEbuka the king of nonsense!

King of facts you mean ? wink

You should spend time developing yourself intellectually though .
Re: Logical Explanation For Spirit Husband Or Wife by HardMirror(m): 8:29pm On Oct 11, 2016
Born2Freak:

cheesy
Jesu see yansh!
Re: Logical Explanation For Spirit Husband Or Wife by Ishilove: 8:30pm On Oct 11, 2016
I challenge all the people here talking about needing evidence of the supernatural to walk into a shrine in your villages and yank any eerie looking artifact you find there.

After that you will have all the evidence you seek.
Re: Logical Explanation For Spirit Husband Or Wife by JackBizzle: 8:31pm On Oct 11, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

King of facts you mean ? wink

You should spend time developing yourself intellectually though .

undecided

I don't blame you. It's because we live in nigeria where superstitious clowns like Ishilove and winner01 are a majority.

Intellectual my foot

3 Likes

Re: Logical Explanation For Spirit Husband Or Wife by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 11, 2016
Ishilove:

Wait o, you want us to give you video proof of spirits??

Let me be a bit simplistic here. Do you have video proof of air?
but my dear as a chemist which i am, if given the right tools i can prove to you oxygen exists by distillation of air,,,that sort of evidence is what i want for your claims on spiritual husbands period

2 Likes

Re: Logical Explanation For Spirit Husband Or Wife by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:32pm On Oct 11, 2016
stephenmorris:
we homo sapiens are nothing more than prideful big headed animals,what else are we looking for that is supernatural,what is more supernatural than the phone you use in calling your loved ones faraway ,the television you watch or the flying planes of russia or the high speed trains of china,
what more do we want i ask?

You are a pantheist aint you ?
Re: Logical Explanation For Spirit Husband Or Wife by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 11, 2016
Ishilove:
I challenge all the people here talking about needing evidence of the supernatural to walk into a shrine in your villages and yank any eerie looking artifact you find there.

grin grin
Re: Logical Explanation For Spirit Husband Or Wife by Ranchhoddas: 8:33pm On Oct 11, 2016
HardMirror:

He is right. There is no such thing as supernatural, Only natural things we don't understand. It's all lexicons
You know this because...?
Re: Logical Explanation For Spirit Husband Or Wife by JackBizzle: 8:34pm On Oct 11, 2016
Ishilove:

The same shrines that have been destroyed by christians? The same idols that have been looted by atheist oyibos?

#Gerarahere with this low IQ thinking.

undecided

2 Likes

Re: Logical Explanation For Spirit Husband Or Wife by Ranchhoddas: 8:34pm On Oct 11, 2016
HardMirror:

Last child has a psychiatric problem. That is why he has seen so many pastors but still in "bondage" not easy to snap him out of his delusion
Deep down, you know this is not true.
Re: Logical Explanation For Spirit Husband Or Wife by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 11, 2016
Ishilove:

whatever you said was done by my friend djdoxx search for is thread or i think seun closed it
Re: Logical Explanation For Spirit Husband Or Wife by Ishilove: 8:35pm On Oct 11, 2016
stephenmorris:
but my dear as a chemist which i am, if given the right tools i can prove to you oxygen exists by distillation of air,,,that sort of evidence is what i want for your claims on spiritual husbands period
You're still repeating yourself. You seriously want video evidence of spirits? Are you aware that spirits don't inhabit this plane?
Re: Logical Explanation For Spirit Husband Or Wife by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 11, 2016
Ishilove:

You're still repeating yourself. You seriously want video evidence of spirits? Are you aware that spirits don't inhabit this plane?
what do you even understand by the word 'spirit'?because to me you have been saying things you don't understand
Re: Logical Explanation For Spirit Husband Or Wife by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 11, 2016
JackBizzle:

undecided

I don't blame you. It's because we live in nigeria where superstitious clowns like Ishilove and winner01 are a majority.

Intellectual my foot
Bro why you attack my woman ishiilove undecided

...dont let me slap your face with my 14inch kondo angry angry angry
Re: Logical Explanation For Spirit Husband Or Wife by Ishilove: 8:38pm On Oct 11, 2016
stephenmorris:
whatever you said was done by my friend djdoxx search for is thread or i think seun closed it
Do it and come back and tell us what happens.

The shrine you should go to should be one that people avoid, not all these wayside mini-shrines.
Re: Logical Explanation For Spirit Husband Or Wife by Ishilove: 8:39pm On Oct 11, 2016
stephenmorris:
[because to me you have been saying things you don't understand
I wish grin

Re: Logical Explanation For Spirit Husband Or Wife by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:41pm On Oct 11, 2016
JackBizzle:

undecided

Intellectual my foot

Still much better than you bro .

Atheists also believe in those things : https://www.nairaland.com/3320685/atheists-believe-reincarnation-spirits-voodoo
Re: Logical Explanation For Spirit Husband Or Wife by TSOM(m): 8:43pm On Oct 11, 2016
Seun, I posted something similar to this months ago but for some odd reason it got hidden.

Here again, before the viewing public, I'd ask you this:

Seun , you reside in Ogun State which is as traditional as any typical african settlement can be with eerie fetish practices. You also believe there's no God, hence no Devil or spirit/ethereal beings.

Let's test your resolve.

Seun, what if you walk drive home tonight and right there on your doorstep you find bones stringed to feathers and wrapped with a reddish cotton band attached to knotted palm fronds. There's no way around it with removing.

Seun, on your honour, would you dare to remove it?

The question is open to other self-proclaimed atheists too.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Logical Explanation For Spirit Husband Or Wife by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 11, 2016
Ishilove:

Do it and come back and tell us what happens.

The shrine you should go to should be one that people avoid, not all these wayside mini-shrines.
why should i waste my time lol,for example i once said some things don't need explanation your intuition just tells you that its nonsense and nothing more,mind you my mum lived in ''emuno'' in delta state while my popsy lived in warri,ellu ,ughelli,benin and i can tell you have been to these places before and my people are far more superstitious than even all tribes put together in nigeria when it has to do with witches etc and not one traditional priest in his dead shrine could stop the federal government from exploiting our people,is that not intuition enough to tell you its all rubbish

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Logical Explanation For Spirit Husband Or Wife by HardMirror(m): 8:48pm On Oct 11, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
You know this because...?
The supernatural does not exist, because for ANYTHING to happen it only means it can happen, it is natural for it to happen no matter how extra-ordinary it may seem to us, it happened only because it is natural for it to.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Logical Explanation For Spirit Husband Or Wife by Ishilove: 8:49pm On Oct 11, 2016
stephenmorris:
why should i waste my time lol,for example i once said some things don't need explanation your intuition just tells you that its nonsense and nothing more,mind you my mum lived in ''emuno'' in delta state while my popsy lived in warri,ellu ,ughelli,benin and i can tell you have been to these places before and my people are far more superstitious than even all tribes put together in nigeria when it has to do with witches etc and not one traditional priest in his dead shrine could stop the federal government from exploiting our people,is that not intuition enough to tell you its all rubbish
My grams is from Emuno. _Fucked up place ruined by their affiliation to their water goddess.
Re: Logical Explanation For Spirit Husband Or Wife by HardMirror(m): 8:50pm On Oct 11, 2016
TSOM:
Seun, I posted something similar to this months ago but for some odd reason it got hidden.

Seun , you reside in Ogun State which is as traditional as any typical african settlement can be with eerie fetish practices. You also believe there's no God, hence no Devil or spirit/ethereal beings.

Let's test your resolve.

Seun, what if you walk drive home tonight and right there on your doorstep you find bones stringed to feathers and wrapped with a reddish cotton band attached to knotted palm fronds. There's no way around it with removing.

Dustbin straight.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Logical Explanation For Spirit Husband Or Wife by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 11, 2016
people just say things they can't understand, for example if the bible is correct then the two year old boy accused of witchcraft in calabar is justified ,his sufferings were justified
Re: Logical Explanation For Spirit Husband Or Wife by hahn(m): 8:53pm On Oct 11, 2016
TSOM:

Let's test your resolve.

If I have to yes.

I also live in Ogun state. Is there something you would like to prove?

1 Like

Re: Logical Explanation For Spirit Husband Or Wife by HardMirror(m): 8:53pm On Oct 11, 2016
Ishilove:

On what plane has your spirit husband been banging u? I am confused now.
Re: Logical Explanation For Spirit Husband Or Wife by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 11, 2016
in fact i have lived in sango ota for 15 good years yet i do not believe in superstition so whats special
Re: Logical Explanation For Spirit Husband Or Wife by hahn(m): 8:56pm On Oct 11, 2016
Ishilove:

My grams is from Emuno. _Fucked up place ruined by their affiliation to their water goddess.

You mean their addiction to ignorant superstitions.

The same thing you are exhibiting here.

You are truly a daughter of the soil smiley

3 Likes

Re: Logical Explanation For Spirit Husband Or Wife by Ishilove: 8:58pm On Oct 11, 2016
HardMirror:

On what plane has your spirit husband been banging u? I am confused now.
Get yer head out of yer anus, bob. Sarcasm doesn't affect me in any way, and besides, your attempt at trolling me is making you seem more reetarded than you really are.

I may be wrong though. You may just be as silly, or even sillier than you project.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

African Beads And Occult Meaning / See why fornications will completely warpe you off in no time / What Is The Most Ridiculous Prophesy That Has Ever Been Given To You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.