Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,276 members, 7,780,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:01 PM

Logical Explanation For Spirit Husband Or Wife - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Logical Explanation For Spirit Husband Or Wife (21064 Views)

"My Spirit Husband Is Ruining My Life" - Nigerian Woman Cries Out / "Buhari Will Bring Doom To Nigeria": Father Obimma, What Holy Spirit Told Me / Atheism And Logical Fallacies : Here Are 10 Logical Fallacies Atheists Commit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Logical Explanation For Spirit Husband Or Wife by HardMirror(m): 7:38am On Oct 12, 2016
gensteejay:
Some Nairaland atheists here are so bent in showing the world how uncouth and fiendish they are. They try to win baseless arguments, which are a product of their arrogance and myopic attitude, by employing dishonorable tactics. They try to psych their opponents.

But such an attitude is not unexpected from ignorant fools, who have denied the One who gave them life and own their souls. They think by denying natural phenomena (physical or not), their warped logic can have some influence on the existence of such occurrences.

But the thoughts of a fool are only as potent as a cobweb, spun in an empty space and easily blown away by wind.

Arguments can be educative, eye-opening, when intelligent people present their points with logic and reason and without using obscene words unnecessarily. However, when sick minds have started displaying antisocial behavior -- that is characteristic of their condition -- such an argument is rather ignored because engaging in it will then become a waste of time.
You sound like you have a spiritual wife and your are angry we are telling you she is not real. What is really the problem here?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Logical Explanation For Spirit Husband Or Wife by Pidggin(f): 7:46am On Oct 12, 2016
Most athiests have spirit husbands and wives

1 Like

Re: Logical Explanation For Spirit Husband Or Wife by JackBizzle: 7:53am On Oct 12, 2016
winner01:
Actually, you live in a world where people like winner01 and Ishilove are majority, and thats why you are still breathing and enjoying life.
If your likes were majority, we (theists) will all be in concentration camps like the gulag camps of the 20th century and present day north korea to actualize your sick unrealistic dreams.

You do realize that South Korea is very much an atheistic country with a majority of the population being atheists? Why mention only north korea?

Furthermore, Ishilove supports the sectioning (putting someone in asylums) of atheists. So be careful who you use as a role model for tolerance

1 Like

Re: Logical Explanation For Spirit Husband Or Wife by Ishilove: 8:03am On Oct 12, 2016
gensteejay:
Some Nairaland atheists here are so bent in showing the world how uncouth and fiendish they are. They try to win baseless arguments, which are a product of their arrogance and myopic attitude, by employing dishonorable tactics. They try to psych their opponents.

But such an attitude is not unexpected from ignorant fools, who have denied the One who gave them life and own their souls. They think by denying natural phenomena (physical or not), their warped logic can have some influence on the existence of such occurrences.

But the thoughts of a fool are only as potent as a cobweb, spun in an empty space and easily blown away by wind.

Arguments can be educative, eye-opening, when intelligent people present their points with logic and reason and without using obscene words unnecessarily. However, when sick minds have started displaying antisocial behavior -- that is characteristic of their condition -- such an argument is rather ignored because engaging in it will then become a waste of time.
I opt to ignore the ones here because it's a sheer waste of time
Re: Logical Explanation For Spirit Husband Or Wife by Ishilove: 8:10am On Oct 12, 2016
HardMirror:

I just read this post fully, and I laughed real hard.
What do spiritual spouses do? Have sex with your consent? They basically rape their victims. So I repeat, if you or anyone has such experience it is about time you report to the police, someone may be taking advantage of your believe in spirit husband bullshit to ride you. Especially if the experience is as real as you are trying to make us believe here.
Take it or leave it, my advice is very valuable and you wld be shocked that spirit husband is just you being drugged and used.

Or do u think I am fooling arnd here?
I am a realistic man and what I just advised u to do is the realistic thing to do.

If u like take offense, u are the one with the problem not me
Your ignorance is almost comical
Re: Logical Explanation For Spirit Husband Or Wife by FTBOY: 8:38am On Oct 12, 2016
Ishilove:
I challenge all the people here talking about needing evidence of the supernatural to walk into a shrine in your villages and yank any eerie looking artifact you find there.

After that you will have all the evidence you seek.
GBAM!

i double dare them....anybody!

1 Like

Re: Logical Explanation For Spirit Husband Or Wife by hahn(m): 8:40am On Oct 12, 2016
TSOM:
It's pathetic and embarrassing that you have to resort to spandex-adorning, masked comic book superhero to explain an issue as topical clairvoyance. Then again, it further exposes the wisdom lacking in your arguments.

Lol. The bible is also a comic book. A very old and boring one

[b]Now we are heading for the home run, for the truth home run.

That's you admitting clairvoyance is real but you CAN'T explain the logic being it? Meaning atheism has no explanation for it but it can't explain it away?
O the many shortcomings of atheism!

Did you intentionally ignore where I said I have NEVER experienced it? undecided
Re: Logical Explanation For Spirit Husband Or Wife by hahn(m): 8:46am On Oct 12, 2016
Image123:

This eternally gullible idea to filter supernatural from natural. Who determined that "spiritual" problems cannot be treated with medicine? Give some examples of "spiritual" problems?

undecided

That responsibility is yours since I do not believe in spiritual problems undecided
Re: Logical Explanation For Spirit Husband Or Wife by Rajosh(m): 8:55am On Oct 12, 2016
Ishilove:

it is comical. One of the downsides of education. It makes people think they know everything.
Re: Logical Explanation For Spirit Husband Or Wife by HardMirror(m): 11:14am On Oct 12, 2016
Ishilove:

You have not refuted any of my claims so far. If spirit husbands exist, they are rapists. If you have a sexual rump with a spirit that is so real and physical then you shld suspect foul play, someone is certainly spiking your drinks.
Re: Logical Explanation For Spirit Husband Or Wife by HardMirror(m): 11:15am On Oct 12, 2016
Rajosh:
it is comical. One of the downsides of education. It makes people think they know everything.
How do spirit husbands/wives have sex with their victims? Pls explain to an ignorant man like me.
Re: Logical Explanation For Spirit Husband Or Wife by HardMirror(m): 11:18am On Oct 12, 2016
Pidggin:
I wish I do now. How can I get a spirit wife. She most look like ishilove and be correct figure 8. Can I get a calabar spirit wife?
Re: Logical Explanation For Spirit Husband Or Wife by Pidggin(f): 11:43am On Oct 12, 2016
HardMirror:

I wish I do now. How can I get a spirit wife. She most look like ishilove and be correct figure 8. Can I get a calabar spirit wife?

You already have one, just ask your spirit to reveal her to you.

3 Likes

Re: Logical Explanation For Spirit Husband Or Wife by HardMirror(m): 11:54am On Oct 12, 2016
Pidggin:

You already have one, just ask your spirit to reveal her to you.
You sound like you know her very well. Help me tell her I need to be serviced this night o.
Re: Logical Explanation For Spirit Husband Or Wife by Image123(m): 11:55am On Oct 12, 2016
hahn:

undecided

That responsibility is yours since I do not believe in spiritual problems undecided

Your OP which you agree to states that, so you tell us examples of "spiritual" problems. It says and i quote
"it is *NOT SPIRITUAL*, people! If it were, it wouldn't be treatable with drugs."

Or are you dismissing your OP?
Re: Logical Explanation For Spirit Husband Or Wife by Pidggin(f): 11:59am On Oct 12, 2016
HardMirror:

You sound like you know her very well. Help me tell her I need to be serviced this night o.

Like I said before, your spirit man will show her to you if you ask him. You can then make your request to her directly

1 Like

Re: Logical Explanation For Spirit Husband Or Wife by hahn(m): 12:02pm On Oct 12, 2016
Image123:

Your OP which you agree to states that, so you tell us examples of "spiritual" problems.

Ok then.

Let us start with "spiritual husband and wife" as indicated in the original.

What are the symptoms and the cure? smiley
Re: Logical Explanation For Spirit Husband Or Wife by Image123(m): 12:09pm On Oct 12, 2016
hahn:

Ok then.

Let us start with "spiritual husband and wife" as indicated in the original.

What are the symptoms and the cure? smiley

Your OP says in capital letters ""it is *NOT SPIRITUAL*, people! If it were, it wouldn't be treatable with drugs."
Is it a spiritual problem or not? Is it treatable with drugs or not? Are you sitting on the fence or not?
Re: Logical Explanation For Spirit Husband Or Wife by hahn(m): 12:16pm On Oct 12, 2016
Image123:

Your OP says in capital letters ""it is *NOT SPIRITUAL*, people! If it were, it wouldn't be treatable with drugs."
Is it a spiritual problem or not? Is it treatable with drugs or not? Are you sitting on the fence or not?

Okay. This is getting confusing.

To me, it is not a spiritual problem. It is a physical problem that can be treated with drugs. I think that is obvious in the article.

I was replying to your comment

Image123:

This eternally gullible idea to filter supernatural from natural. Who determined that "spiritual" problems cannot be treated with medicine? Give some examples of "spiritual" problems?

Very simple. I do not believe there are any "spiritual" problems. Only physical problems without adequate understanding of the problem or knowledge of the cure.

You obviously believe in "spiritual" problems so it is your responsibility to list it. Not mine as I do not believe in it.

What is your issue here? undecided
Re: Logical Explanation For Spirit Husband Or Wife by Image123(m): 12:19pm On Oct 12, 2016
hahn:

Okay. This is getting confusing.

To me, it is not a spiritual problem. It is a physical problem that can be treated with drugs. I think that is obvious in the article.

I was replying to your comment

Very simple. I do not believe there are any "spiritual" problems. Only physical problems without adequate understanding of the problem or knowledge of the cure.

You obviously believe in "spiritual" problems so it is your responsibility to list it. Not mine as I do not believe in it.

What is your issue here? undecided

My issue is with your OP that says "it is *NOT SPIRITUAL*, people! If it were, it wouldn't be treatable with drugs."
Why do you think that spiritual problems wouldn't be treatable with drugs? You do not believe there are spiritual problems but you somehow manage to believe that spiritual problems are not treatable with medicine, why?
Re: Logical Explanation For Spirit Husband Or Wife by hahn(m): 12:33pm On Oct 12, 2016
Image123:

My issue is with your OP that says "it is *NOT SPIRITUAL*, people! If it were, it wouldn't be treatable with drugs."
Why do you think that spiritual problems wouldn't be treatable with drugs? You do not believe there are spiritual problems but you somehow manage to believe that spiritual problems are not treatable with medicine, why?

Oh my crap undecided

I am only responsible for what I type and not for what you understand undecided
Re: Logical Explanation For Spirit Husband Or Wife by Image123(m): 12:54pm On Oct 12, 2016
hahn:

Oh my crap undecided

I am only responsible for what I type and not for what you understand undecided

Then stop typing and endorsing rubbish and parading it as some well researched intelligent truth. You cannot even defend your own incompetence. It's utter folly to claim that there is nothing spiritual or that a problem is not spiritual because it has a medical cure. Life is a synergy,not an equation from physics or chemistry.

2 Likes

Re: Logical Explanation For Spirit Husband Or Wife by EyeHateGod: 1:41pm On Oct 12, 2016
Pidggin:
U do Realize That Christian Heaven Is Not For Females Right? But Males. Do u Remember Who First Ate The Forbidden Fruit?
Re: Logical Explanation For Spirit Husband Or Wife by EyeHateGod: 1:43pm On Oct 12, 2016
Image123:

Then stop typing and endorsing rubbish and parading it as some well researched intelligent truth. You cannot even defend your own incompetence. It's utter folly to claim that there is nothing spiritual or that a problem is not spiritual because it has a medical cure. Life is a synergy,not an equation from physics or chemistry.
We All know U can Lie! I just Saw Ur Tithe Thread The Way U Where Lying Even Me As An Atheist I Know Paying Tithe As A Christian Is Wrong... u Are Just A Liar And A Tif
Re: Logical Explanation For Spirit Husband Or Wife by Pidggin(f): 1:52pm On Oct 12, 2016
EyeHateGod:

U do Realize That Christian Heaven Is Not For Females Right? But Males. Do u Remember Who First Ate The Forbidden Fruit?

Lol, so you now know the Bible more than me? Hahaha. OK read Matt 22:30.
Re: Logical Explanation For Spirit Husband Or Wife by Image123(m): 1:58pm On Oct 12, 2016
EyeHateGod:

We All know U can Lie! I just Saw Ur Tithe Thread The Way U Where Lying Even Me As An Atheist I Know Paying Tithe As A Christian Is Wrong... u Are Just A Liar And A Tif

You're derailing the thread, you should remain graveyard silent and perhaps feign some wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Logical Explanation For Spirit Husband Or Wife by EyeHateGod: 2:04pm On Oct 12, 2016
Pidggin:

Lol, so you now know the Bible more than me? Hahaha. OK read Matt 22:30.
Mat 22:25 Now there were with us seven brethren: and the first, when he had married a wife, deceased, and, having no issue, left his wife unto his brother:
Mat 22:26 Likewise the second also, and the third, unto the seventh.
Mat 22:27 And last of all the woman died also.
Mat 22:28 Therefore in the resurrection whose wife shall she be of the seven? for they all had her.
Mat 22:29 Jesus answered and said unto them, Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God.
Mat 22:30 For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven.

1) Angels Are Messenger So basically U become A Messenger And we All Know Angels Don't Have Free will

2) You Still Don't Understand Ryt? Those Women That Died Are Gone Forever. Can U Give me An Example Of A Female Angel in The Bible? And Why Do u Think Angels Are Called Son Of God And Next Time Don't Cherry Pick For Me You can Read Revelation Carefully For more Understanding
Re: Logical Explanation For Spirit Husband Or Wife by EyeHateGod: 2:06pm On Oct 12, 2016
Image123:

You're derailing the thread, you should remain graveyard silent and perhaps feign some wisdom.
U want Me to Keep Silent And Not Expose Ur Lies?
Re: Logical Explanation For Spirit Husband Or Wife by Pidggin(f): 2:23pm On Oct 12, 2016
Hi
EyeHateGod:

Mat 22:25 Now there were with us seven brethren: and the first, when he had married a wife, deceased, and, having no issue, left his wife unto his brother:
Mat 22:26 Likewise the second also, and the third, unto the seventh.
Mat 22:27 And last of all the woman died also.
Mat 22:28 Therefore in the resurrection whose wife shall she be of the seven? for they all had her.
Mat 22:29 Jesus answered and said unto them, Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God.
Mat 22:30 For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven.

You Still Don't Understand Ryt? Those Women That Died Are Gone Forever. Can U Give me An Example Of A Female Angel in The Bible? And Next Time Don't Cherry Pick For Me You can Read Revelation Carefully For more Understanding

Do you see how you've twisted the scriptures to suit your canal way of thinking. Let me explain this, there shall be no gender in heaven. Your spirit and soul are not based on gender only your physical body. You can only reproduce your kind in the physical realm, your spirit which is hidden in Christ(in case of believers) is not a sexual creature

Sex only occurs when spiritual beings take on man's physical form on earth

We are made male and female in this realm for the purpose of reproduction, God wants us to multiply. Originally, our spirits and souls have no gender. Just like Christ was called in heaven to take on physical form on earth so were we all existing as souls before taking on our physical forms

"I chose you before I gave you life, and before you were born I selected you to be a prophet to the nations"(Jer 1 :4)

Stop quoting God's word if you hate Him because you need His Spirit to explain His thoughts and words

1 Like

Re: Logical Explanation For Spirit Husband Or Wife by EyeHateGod: 2:29pm On Oct 12, 2016
Pidggin:
Hi

Do you see how you've twisted the scriptures to suit your canal way of thinking.
You Where The One That Said You Become Like Angels Right? Though Angels Are Spirit That Doesn't Mean They Dont Have gender Why Do U Think Angels Are Called Son Of God? And Like I Said If U Have An Example Of A Female Angel In The Bible Or Where They Appear In Female Form You Should Bring It Forward
Re: Logical Explanation For Spirit Husband Or Wife by Pidggin(f): 2:33pm On Oct 12, 2016
EyeHateGod:

You Where The One That Said You Become Like Angels Right? Though Angels Are Spirit That Doesn't Mean They Dont Have gender Why Do U Think Angels Are Called Son Of God? And Like I Said If U Have An Example Of A Female Angel In The Bible Or Where They Appear In Female Form You Should Bring It Forward

Read my previous post again, if you can't see the reason then your case of spiritual blindness is critical

1 Like

Re: Logical Explanation For Spirit Husband Or Wife by EyeHateGod: 3:06pm On Oct 12, 2016
Pidggin:

Read my previous post again, if you can't see the reason then your case of spiritual blindness is critical
Your Previous Post Didn't Answer Anything

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal / Blessing Utanung Pictured Praying For Ohworode of Olomu kingdom / Tayo Demola Blasts Father Mbaka Over His Embarrassment Of Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.