Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,187 members, 7,780,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:52 AM

Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy (305354 Views)

Bisi Alimi: "I Have Never Had Sex With A Woman At 42 But I Dated 3 Girls" / My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? / If You Are Fucking More Than One Guy You Are A Prostitute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by MightyFortress: 2:14pm On Nov 21, 2016
come finish o
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by antispexish(m): 4:41pm On Nov 21, 2016
I was smelling soil , correct compressed over pressed soil, "how come" I thought. I felt the hard heel of a timberland booth on my head. "what is going on I asked myself", well instead of my brain to find out all I heard from it was one of shaggy's famous songs " why me, why me lord".

They were talking, the girls where laughing, but I was not understanding, even though I was hearing.
As my thoughts was running riot, it ran over an issue that gingered me to reation, my burger!, wey my big expensive bread and egg with a collection of sliced tomato, onions and pepper!.

Where is my food, that got me to react , I pushed the booth away and tried to stand up, hands where on me and I pushed them back , the struggle began. "I must retrieve my bread and egg at all cost!", I said to myself " what kind of man looses his food expecially when he is hungry" . Well I'm that kind of man, I heard a click and I went limp, by brain which had been shouting "fight ,fight ,fight" for some seconds went silent all of a sudden, no, it went silent instantly. It went so silent that even the best submarine sonar cannot detect it's location. What made the click was clear to me, even though it was dark, I knew what it was, it was the sound of a sharp knife leaving it's compressed chamber. I don't know if it was a akbar or aigis, who cares, at this moment knife na knife and I'm not that stupid to think it will not be used on me, that it was sharp or blunt is not an experiment ill like to be part of.

I broke the guinness book of record for liter of sweat a man can produce per minute , in fact I broke the record for liter of liquid that leaves the skin of any living thing in one minute!.

I was just about shifting to prayers and begging accompanied with well choriographed wailin when I started hearing a familiar voice , it was Ade's voice , getting louder and louder, and he was coming towards us.

What do you you think happened next, stay tuned.......

If you have any question about a particular character and you want me to touch on it, plus let me know so ill add the details to the story.
The story from beginning to this point is about a year and a half.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by Defaramade(m): 5:57pm On Nov 21, 2016
antispexish:

@ iamharkinwaley
Snowangel4
LePrezident
MystiqueReine
Defaramade
DerrickzB
marcusagrippa
adaksbullet
papadee93
chigoizie7
IamLEGEND1
nerdfrost
jeffery251
sathel
luminouz
jolay554

Should I post the ones I've typed or I should wait till Ive completed every
post the ones that are ready
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by Gofwane(m): 9:43pm On Nov 21, 2016
The suspense is getting too much although it keeps the reader glued.... ...... Also, The updates are very short unlike the ones in the beginning of the story.
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by marcusagrippa(m): 6:03am On Nov 22, 2016
Na wa for you antispexish. Boys dey brush you but na to save your food dey your mind.
Anyway, you sef know say you deserve that "brushing". Anybody wey sabi this kain tory from beginning to end must pay small price sha. Wait o, you still dey alive abi na your lawyer dey give us snippets of your soon-to-be-released memoirs? grin cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by LePrezident(m): 8:02am On Nov 22, 2016
Uzoma must be one razz girl.
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by antispexish(m): 12:16pm On Nov 22, 2016
marcusagrippa:
Na wa for you antispexish. Boys dey brush you but na to save your food dey your mind.
Anyway, you sef know say you deserve that "brushing". Anybody wey sabi this kain tory from beginning to end must pay small price sha. Wait o, you still dey alive abi na your lawyer dey give us snippets of your soon-to-be-released memoirs? grin cheesy

one has to find a reason to fight, don't you think bread and egg is good enough reason for a student to fight over?

antispecial is still very much alive.

1 Like

Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by antispexish(m): 12:23pm On Nov 22, 2016
"loko! loko!, you dey craze?, you no hear wet in I talk?", ade repeated over again, loko, who I later discovered is the name of the guy who pulled the knife on me and was about to sink part of it into my arse(later learnt that that was his intention). He stopped, looked at ade, then he and the second guy left me on the floor. Ade and the unknown babe came over , ade looked at me and said " anti-ground, stand up"

me: "huh?"

ade: "stand up and go"

me: looked at the other guys and refused to move, who be ade compared to these boys? , he wan make them kill me when I try to stand up?, why are they not treating Ade's interference, they should have descended on him for interfering na!. The only comfort Ade's presence gave me was that he might tell others and school authorities the identities of those that are about to send me to the great beyond without my food.

ade: " I say stand up!"

loko: " you no dey hear again, i never slap you and you Don deaf already, comon, leave this place now"

The "now" part of loko's statement has not reached me, but I was already on my feet, my waist and hips has turned to a V8 engine , propelling my legs at an ever increasing rate. Ade later told me that after he blinked his eyes, he could not see me again, he suggested that I should start running for the school , I'll Win medals at NUGA.

I ran to my room , lied to my roomate about why I was soaked in sweat and dirt. I also learned one thing that night, fear can belleful you!, I've not eaten for a while, but I'm surely was not hungry again!.

I finally was able to sleep later, but what do you think happened that night and the next day?

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by antispexish(m): 12:57pm On Nov 22, 2016
I did not leave my hostel all day, skipped lectures, skipped the guys and event upstairs and skipped food till afternoon.

By 7pm, the need to know what has happened overtook me, so I went upstairs, saw no one and Decided to go check on mercy.
mercy was in her hostel , cooking indomie, " I go chop o" I said , she reluctantly agreed to buy and cook for me so I sat down and started gisting with toke(mercy's friend and roomate) while she went to get the indomie. info on some details in this story came from toke.

15 minutes later, she came back in accompanied by David, I noticed she was smiling, David was smiling too, she still had some marks on her neck but all the swollen skin had gone down. "What had happened overnight" well a lot!

Ade had assured mercy that nothing will happen to her, she believed him, I think girls can smell strong men right?, girls pls let me know if this is true!. David, when he left the room the previous night after waking up, had gone to mercy's room first and later to uzoma's hostel, he did not reveal the details of what he told them , but they believed him, they believed the well cooked lies he gave both of them, cus both girls believed the other was still trying to collect her boyfriend from her and will anything to prevent it.

The girls where kinda stuck in this war anyway, their friends who knew about the drama(toke and some I might mention later) where fueling the whole thing with aviation gas, "no gree o", "no let one ugly thing collect your guy" , "you and her are not in the same class","she is not better than you" , they kept on giving this kinda advise. I realised something, in the university, love and respect is way down the ladder while ego, predigree, levels and things related to it are way up when girls and boys decide to start dating.
A girl will consider the guys level and how the relationship will benefit her social status before considering things like love, faithfulness etc. For guys,well..... you all know na!

Uzomas change in behavior from a combative mode was a suprise to me, but I later realised why, it was all because of ade's involvement in the whole issue, and ade only got involved cus of the unknown girl ordering him around , and somebody go say women no get power!

sorry for jumping too far ahead, but I just wanted you to grasp some few things

back to present: imagine my anger when I realised that out of all the boys involved, including fetus who was discovered in the locker, I was the only one that got beaten, got disgraced and did not eat dinner last night! imagine , just imagine , na bad luck be that abi na wetin.

I was still considering my luck when mercy tapped me " anti-gone, you no support?"

me : " support what ?"

mercy: "you did not hear what me and David where saying?"

me: " I've stopped listening to David, God now speaks to me directly" (remember, the moses and Aaron issue is now a running joke among the girls in mercy's hostel.

mercy: (laughing)" we said it will be good if you and toke marry, you fit each other"

toke: (forming angry face)"why now mercy, I've told you to stop this nonsense many times , you still bring this issue up all the time"

mercy: "shat up dia, just tell us now that you don't like anti- fine boy and we will find another girl for him"

me: (instantly I catch the drift, catched mercy's game and also realised that there is no way I will be the loser here, in fact it might be might payment for being the looser in the whole wahala. " toke na very fine babe",(of which she is not, she is just there, good looking but nothing spectacular ), "she will not date ordinary boys like me, I've liked her since I met you guys, but hot girls like toke don't have time for boys like me."(you go fear reversed toasting)

mercy: "talk to her first, see if she wunt go out with you"

toke: "you guys funny o, you are matching people up in front of them, don't you know that it is embarrassing and rude, you are making it look as if I'm not capable of having my own boyfriend"

mercy:" what is embarrassing their , it's not as if you will tell us when you start doing things to each other, by the way , you get boyfriend ?"

toke: (if Nigeria girls could blush, she for done turn red) "MERCY!, abeg o, I be Saint o!, pls leave my live alone abeg, I'm not been ready to date all this boys wearing baggy trowsers up and down"

Hope you guys remember that the rave for baggy trowsers came first before skinny ones, Big round neck tops first before fitted ones , canvas before sneakers and timberland boots before wateva we wear nowadays.

I made a mental note not to wear my wu-wear baggy jeans for a while till this babe done fall, that jeans is so baggy, you'll call it a skirt nowadays. Well, the discussion went on for a while, we were eating indomie, Celine dion and later West life was playing on mercy's potable cd player. In those days we buy full album cds, rnb mixtapes are not common, therefore if you no want your romantic moment to spoil you better know the tracks to play and tracks to skip! cus if you leave Celine dion to play from a to z, track 5 might be " I love you" while track 6 might be " pls don't fall in love" or "he is a player" , you can make a mistake of switching to track nine and find out its about how boys break girls heart. If the girls is "hard to get", you lack of knowledge on track selection might make things worse for you o!

We finished eating and David suddenly started kissing mercy, that was a cue for me and toke to leave, out side I asked toke where she is going , she says nowhere, I said " let's take a walk together" she said " ok" .

I did what every sharp guy will do, the door has been opened, I enter!, I decided to sweet talk toke that night , she fell like a pack of cards (thanks to mercy's initial elevation of my status and the fact that she knows me a little bit ), sometimes the best way to a girl is through her friend!

The story has been boring so far, I had to add this details so you guys will understand the storyline in detail, the juicy parts stated the next week or so, it was..........

stay tuned.....
by the way I'll like to ask , who do you think ade is?
where do you think fetus dissappeared to?

Stay tuned........

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by antispexish(m): 1:01pm On Nov 22, 2016
antispexish and toke

8 Likes

Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by mudility(m): 1:35pm On Nov 22, 2016
Ade is a cult lord.
festus go don reach villa na...lol

11 Likes

Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by DerrickzB: 4:12pm On Nov 22, 2016
antispexish:
antispexish and toke

Anti-short.... Loool.. u were ladder for leg??... Meanwhile am enjoyingthese stuffs.. take ur time.brun.. and be safe... Anti-Danger..
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by Defaramade(m): 6:19pm On Nov 22, 2016
antispexish:
antispexish and toke
Anti-nice update
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by Gofwane(m): 9:05pm On Nov 22, 2016
I'm enjoying the story. May God bless you so that you can continue to bombard us with many long updates.
To claim this prayer, drop 5 long updates cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by antispexish(m): 12:54pm On Nov 23, 2016
Gofwane:
I'm enjoying the story. May God bless you so that you can continue to bombard us with many long updates.
To claim this prayer, drop 5 long updates cheesy

thank you, note you did not state the time of dropping the update, so I'll drop it one by one, if ever reach five, I claim the prayer!
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by Free101(m): 1:00pm On Nov 23, 2016
[thank you, note you did not state the time of dropping the update, so I'll drop it one by one, if ever reach five, I claim the prayer!]
Anti-Update, kilode nau? update na biko, see as I dey frequent my followed topic looking forward for ya updates.
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by antispexish(m): 1:03pm On Nov 23, 2016
Me and toke talked outside till like 3 am, during our jisting , we saw David and mercy go into the most expensive restaurant around the hostel, boys hate that place like anything , take the wrong girl to that place, or fall for the wrong girls coercion to visit that joint, and you might end up doing 1-0-1 on garri, groundnut and water alone for the rest of the week!. If the girl takes ice cream, juice or takeaway along with the usual, then cancel groundnut and cold water, cus you will be begging for pure water to mix with your garrI.

Back to the story, I'm sure that it's mercy that is paying anyway, David is a broke fine boy. We talked about them and if their relationship will last, I noticed that toke was a little envious of mercy, so I capitalised on that point, offering myself as a candidate in her search for a relationship like that of David and mercy.
After askING so so many questions, she finally agreed to see me later and more often(that's what she said anyway), she said she has not agreed to date me, but we should just be seing each other as friends first.

For my mind I said " case closed, toasting 100% effective, just start acting as if she is your girlfriend, no need for further sweet words. Girls, some of us know when you have fallen, still doing hard to get, or is simply not interested, We can decipher that you are tripping even before you yourself know o!, don't try us!

Things remained calm for the rest of the week till the next week , exam was fast approaching and everyone was busy, I did not see uzoma for a while but David went to her hostel often, saw toke and mercy several times, I've increased my visit to their hostel.
I've learnt why uzoma could not touch mercy again except it's a one on one fight(this I will explain later), mercy knows this too. things would have boring for a while until 3 incidents just before our exams

first incident: The previous evening when mercy came around, she teased me that I'm not a man, that she and toke where talking one midnite and toke said I've not made any move to touch her. So for my mind, for toke to say such, that means such move from me is on her mind, I've planned to test this new hypothesis and see if it's true or not, I'll give you the juicy detais soon, but the 2nd incident is the one ill get to first, which is: uzoma and David in the the room alone and me in my favourite spot, the locker!
third incident will be revealed soon!

Stay tuned..........

There where more fights , more intrigues, plots and sub plots as three girls where determined not to lose to the other two!
Remember I said three girls, not two , do you think I've mentioned the third girl? If so who do you thinknow she is ?

6 Likes

Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by antispexish(m): 1:05pm On Nov 23, 2016
marcusagrippa:

and you are right, person we poke him nose into other people's matter like I did cannot get out without mark for body.
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by antispexish(m): 2:27pm On Nov 23, 2016
let me give you some more details about what happened immediately after I was almost knifed by usomas goons, the unknown lady later slapped uzoma that night like three times near her hostel(reason unknown), the two other girls who where there could do nothing, ade did not fight anyone, he just talked and the guys dispersed,ade and the unknown girl later bleeped and bleeped frequently (details later), and there was an underground project that only ade, usoma and the goons initially knew the details of, with David and mercy later coming to know. I was the last of the main characters that got to know, if you don't count the third girl in the drama as main character yet!.

Also to note is that mercy is back with David, acting as if uzoma does not exist and their was no fight, uzoma and David where also together, as if their was no issue on ground! hmmmm, but you and I know sha, that there is one kind calmness that comes before a storm, both girls are aware and preparing for it seriously.

Before I forget, fetus location has been discovered, he had been hiding in his church all this time, refusing to come back to the room.

Now back to the present,i was in my room reading when one of the roomates came calling, he said uzoma and David are alone in the room upstairs , " and so?" I asked, he said david had earlier booked space so he knows there will be action, he was trying to use me to summon courage so we should go watch!.

There is a spirit in man,don't know if you have such spirit as a guy or if girls have it too, if you allow that spirit to grow heen!, you will always enter wahala, that spirit propels you to do something you will enjoy even when you know such enjoyment can lead to permanent disjointment of your body parts or even death.

All of a sudden the pictures of uzoma's round petit arse moving rhythmIcally filled my vision, and I casted away the good spirit telling me not to go!

kia masa, we re we re, speadily, me and my friend in crime where in the room, in the lockers, we had one secret which gave us confidence , we knew that David and some of the other boys now check the lockers before action begins , then they locked the doors, but they do not know that one can enter and exit the locker during the action time without them knowing.

Well the action was ungoing when I came in, uzoma was only wearing a very tight red top, those kinda of tite cheap tops that girls wear on black jeans and shows all the lines of their bra. well that was the only thing she was wearing, her jeans was on the floor with David's clothes.

she was on top, moving horizontaly in a stylish manner, no vertical movement yet, but it was sweet to watch.

she moved slowly , both of them playing with each others hands, there fingers interlocked, raising their hands to the highest point possible , bringing it down and raising it up again, as if they where dancing to Indian song.

THis went on for like 5 minutes, then they stopped moving, where they tired? has the show ended? where we late?, they just held on to each other, whispering to each others ears,(can't hear what they where saying) with uzoma lying on David's chest.

I thought this was the end of the show until uzoma started going up and down on David's shaft, she started slowly but increased the tempo and her ring tone every 20 seconds or so. She kept increasing the tempo until her legs could not keep up with the movement of her waist and arse any longer, "this is the fast furious and long lasting s*X I know na, they are not getting down to it"

Uzoma squirted , sitted, layed down on, and even bent over on David's big condo, I seems she has signed that as long as davids thing remain standing, she will not relent until she brings it down.

After a while, David took charge, he turned her, she folded her short legs behind his arse as usuAl, and the machine called david pounded away , this guy should be a drummer, cus his Rythm was perfect, Dim, dim dim dim, he kept going , no speed alteration, no relenting, no pause , no reduction in impact. Uzoma kept replying with soft moans that was getting louder every few minutes.

All of a sudden , uzoma, started jacking back faster than David was giving it to him,
hmm mm mm, faaaassst...eeer, her legs where in the air, her hands squeezing David's back and arse, David jacking faster and faster and faster, and then there was one loud, long moan and then silence, no movement except those associated with heavy breathing.

Time to go, action done end, agro has taken over my body , time to leave.
I left the room, but did I go to my room? no way, I headed for the exit, toke must hear am today, I must release all this pent up emotion, she must launch my nuclear weapon tonight!, no way I'm I sleeping with this konji, me and toke must sing zulezo tonight!
All this thought I heard when I knocked on their( toke and mercy) room door!

Stay tuned.................

7 Likes

Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by marcusagrippa(m): 2:43pm On Nov 23, 2016
antispexish:

and you are right, person we poke him nose into other people's matter like I did cannot get out without mark for body.
So now I'm guessing you have erm....one eye missing or a permanent POP/brace on your neck, a deep scar running from your neck down to your "centre parting"? Which of the above?
Mention any not listed. Hahahahahaha. Aproko international.

1 Like

Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by antispexish(m): 3:10pm On Nov 23, 2016
marcusagrippa:

So now I'm guessing you have erm....one eye missing or a permanent POP/brace on your neck, a deep scar running from your neck down to your "centre parting"? Which of the above?
Mention any not listed. Hahahahahaha. Aproko international.

futuNatEly, non of the above, ade came to the rescue quick enough. Other than lose of water through excessive sweating and few punches to the body, I did not suffer anything major.
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by Yinkey6(m): 6:01pm On Nov 23, 2016
antispexish( m ): Nice story Bro. I have been following your story since..
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 23, 2016
It's his sorry ass that needs a beating ...stupid women

1 Like

Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by emitheo(m): 11:31pm On Nov 23, 2016
Mhen this story interesting die. I was just laughing and rolling on the floor. Kinda reminds me of my own numerous cases where gurls had 2 fight over me...keep it up OP
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by LePrezident(m): 6:28am On Nov 24, 2016
emitheo:
Mhen this story interesting die. I was just laughing and rolling on the floor. Kinda reminds me of my own numerous cases where gurls had 2 fight over me ...keep it up OP

Hommie you're sure?
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by Yinkey6(m): 7:52am On Nov 24, 2016
Wow I love this story die...... Kudos Bro.. You can also check out a similar story I've been reading at https://www.nairaland.com/3401612/despicable-me-sex-drugs/26#51320910

1 Like

Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by Yinkey6(m): 7:54am On Nov 24, 2016
Raine80:
tongue
Raine80:
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by xamuelotu(m): 3:33pm On Nov 24, 2016
Anti-complete, finish watin u start o, cus my luv for dis ur story is equal to man u and arsenal match
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by emitheo(m): 4:24pm On Nov 24, 2016
LePrezident:

Hommie you're sure?
Very sure bro...very sure.
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by antispexish(m): 8:31pm On Nov 24, 2016
You should have seen me walking, me that likes to bounce like red man and method man, is now walking straight, Konji can affect your swag in ways you can't decribe.
I made it mercy's hostel , knock on the door, room was opened by one of their roomate who told me mercy was not around!

me: who told you I was looking for mercy, I thought. "is toke around"

The girl stepped away from the door for me to see the whole room(as if I've not seen already that nobody is in the room apart from her), she looked at me and made a face like " are you blind, can't you see no one is around?"

I should not have asked the next question, but I asked anyway " do you know where she went to?" she changed her face to " Do I look like her guardian?"

This girl must come from a village where they only make conversations through facial expressions, before I get embarrassed further , I turned and left. as luck would have it, I decided to check inside that expensive restaurant to see if mercy will be there as usual, lo and behold, she was their, gisting with some friends.

I approached her, said hi to her and all the girls, but before I could say " where is toke", one of the girls said "anti, come and buy..................................drinks for us now"

Did you notice that they was a long pause between "come and buy" and "drinks"?, that is true, cus as soon as I hear "come and buy" , the wey I take take twist my face ehnn!, it was enough for her to know this was an impossible request. I can bet she wanted to say "come and buy food for us" but as she must complete her sentence, she had to turn "food" to "drink" which was less expensive.

Well my facial reaction ended the prospect of me and some of those girls ever greeting talk less of talking again, it pays me anyway, "broke guys" and "I never chop girls" don't hang out well, they dont mix,it always end in disaster!, take it from me, it is true!

I ignored her and faced mercy, "please where is toke" , she smiled and replied
mercy: "why are you looking for my friend"

me: (I knew she was teasing me)" I want to do things that will make her go crazy tonight"

mercy: ( laughing , thinking I was teasing her back , not knowing that is really my plan)" aww, sorry, no show for you, she has gone to *****, she went to see her course mate over one assignment like that"

me: "thank you" (turned and started leaving the place)

mercy: " hahan, where are you going na"

me: (backing away)"to my hostel, I get assignment"

mercy: when I leave here, I'm coming to your hostel, I was waiting here for David, he did not come, have you see him?"

me: (still backing) "today?"

mercy: " no ,its yesterday, dummy", of cus its today, in fact this evening, have you seen him this evening"

me: ( still backing away, with a blank face)"no"
she looked at me in a puzzled manner and said "to understand you na war anti"

I smiled and left, their are more serious issues on my mind, can't stay to explain, finding toke is turning to "good health" and "bad health" matter, cus I definitely will feel really bad tonight if I don't solve this Konji matter.

I was not going back to the room as you should have guessed by now , I started jogging towards toke's course mate hostel , it was next to uzoma's hostel , 30 minutes walk away.

I was at the gate of the hostel when I realised that I do not know her course mate name or room number, stupid stupid stupid!, you see what Konji can do!

12 Likes

Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by iamharkinwaley: 10:44pm On Nov 24, 2016
Lol bro fire on, nothing do you Anti correct.
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by Yinkey6(m): 11:10pm On Nov 24, 2016
grin cheesy. I'm loving this. . Keep it rolling bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (52) (Reply)

The Wedding Night Sex - Naija Romance Stories / Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend Whenever You Are Bored In A Chat / How To Approach A Girl On The First Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.