Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,078 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

Osinbajo Commissions Some Projects In Zamfara State (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Commissions Some Projects In Zamfara State (Photos) (14371 Views)

Osinbajo Commissions Jubilee Syringe Manufacturing Company In Akwa Ibom / Osinbajo Commissions Calabar Monorail (Photos) / Osinbajo Commissions Bayelsa Heliport (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo Commissions Some Projects In Zamfara State (Photos) by Glossyclick(m): 2:31pm On Sep 30, 2016
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo visited Zamfara state To commission some projects as part activities to mark the 20th anniversary celebration of the state. Here are live pictures from the event.

Source: http://www.glossyclick.com/2016/09/photos-vp-osinbajo-in-zamfara-state.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Commissions Some Projects In Zamfara State (Photos) by sarrki(m): 2:37pm On Sep 30, 2016
Observing
Re: Osinbajo Commissions Some Projects In Zamfara State (Photos) by Larwin(m): 2:37pm On Sep 30, 2016
Re: Osinbajo Commissions Some Projects In Zamfara State (Photos) by veekid(m): 4:28pm On Sep 30, 2016
Praise the Lord
Re: Osinbajo Commissions Some Projects In Zamfara State (Photos) by MDsambo: 4:29pm On Sep 30, 2016
Nice one smiley

Some people will not like this wink

6 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Commissions Some Projects In Zamfara State (Photos) by Neyo44(m): 4:29pm On Sep 30, 2016
Good
Re: Osinbajo Commissions Some Projects In Zamfara State (Photos) by ElSherriff: 4:30pm On Sep 30, 2016
which projects OP?

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Commissions Some Projects In Zamfara State (Photos) by DjAduba(m): 4:31pm On Sep 30, 2016
Change at work! Kudos to to my Man VP. I salute you.
Re: Osinbajo Commissions Some Projects In Zamfara State (Photos) by leyemok(m): 4:31pm On Sep 30, 2016
Good one there. At all at all na im bad.
Re: Osinbajo Commissions Some Projects In Zamfara State (Photos) by badttrader(m): 4:32pm On Sep 30, 2016
Happy Independence Nigeria
Re: Osinbajo Commissions Some Projects In Zamfara State (Photos) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 30, 2016
Zamfara is (if not)one of the poorest states in Nigeria yet they can still manage to commission some roads, I have passed through the state more than twice, they have motorable roads, despite the fact that Osun is highly indebted, it still manages to have some projects done.

For the past four month or so, I have not heard or seen on Nairaland(or any where else) where projects were commissioned in Bayelsa and Delta states despite them being one of the largest recipients of monthly allocations in the country. The irony of the whole show is state with very little allocations can manage to successful complete a project while the rich ones are not. What is happening?

I just laugh out loud when people call for restructuring without recognizing the need for a successful onslaught against corruption first.

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Commissions Some Projects In Zamfara State (Photos) by faitheverest(f): 4:32pm On Sep 30, 2016
Next
Re: Osinbajo Commissions Some Projects In Zamfara State (Photos) by calyto: 4:35pm On Sep 30, 2016
Waste of time.

What exactly did they invite him to commission?

2 laptops, a projector and how female students sit in an orderly manner abi?
This Zamfara guy must be a joker like Ortom my governor

7 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Commissions Some Projects In Zamfara State (Photos) by docmoses(m): 4:35pm On Sep 30, 2016
Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Commissions Some Projects In Zamfara State (Photos) by beejay2653(m): 4:35pm On Sep 30, 2016
the VP is trying his possible best for this countrythe VP is trying his possible best for this countrythe VP is trying his possible best for this country
Re: Osinbajo Commissions Some Projects In Zamfara State (Photos) by Fabulosdave01: 4:35pm On Sep 30, 2016
Nice. Waiting for wailers
Re: Osinbajo Commissions Some Projects In Zamfara State (Photos) by BJAYADEMOLA(m): 4:35pm On Sep 30, 2016
Nice one
Re: Osinbajo Commissions Some Projects In Zamfara State (Photos) by zurine(f): 4:37pm On Sep 30, 2016
i thought someone said they dont value education and western technology
Re: Osinbajo Commissions Some Projects In Zamfara State (Photos) by CandyDiamond(f): 4:38pm On Sep 30, 2016
Kai nawa ooo, those female students won't they suffer from heat suffocation ,heat rashes or meningitis under that kind of dressing in tropical African weather, kai I feel for them ooo,Some Religion have subjected females into dehumanization while males folks walks freely and be receiving fresh air as they like,kai. cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Commissions Some Projects In Zamfara State (Photos) by wolesmile(m): 4:41pm On Sep 30, 2016
Nice
Re: Osinbajo Commissions Some Projects In Zamfara State (Photos) by SycophanticGoat: 4:43pm On Sep 30, 2016
To comment for Nairaland these days just tire me... Make I continue on ghost mode tho... cool
Re: Osinbajo Commissions Some Projects In Zamfara State (Photos) by Shefas: 4:46pm On Sep 30, 2016
Good one
Re: Osinbajo Commissions Some Projects In Zamfara State (Photos) by malambagu(m): 4:58pm On Sep 30, 2016
True lie still no change for the second term in zamfara all the project directed osinbajo to commission he was just painting the old version 4 years late and continue steal peoples fund.
Re: Osinbajo Commissions Some Projects In Zamfara State (Photos) by antontech(m): 5:06pm On Sep 30, 2016
this is a good thing
Re: Osinbajo Commissions Some Projects In Zamfara State (Photos) by Akpan107(m): 5:12pm On Sep 30, 2016
MDsambo:
Nice one smiley

Some people will not like this wink
Is not a big deal. somebody once called him "a mere commissioner". if he's now called from Abuja to commission a class room, somehow, the person who called him a mere commissioner wasn't completely wrong.
Re: Osinbajo Commissions Some Projects In Zamfara State (Photos) by MDsambo: 5:20pm On Sep 30, 2016
CandyDiamond:
Kai nawa ooo, those female students won't they suffer from heat suffocation ,heat rashes or meningitis under that kind of dressing in tropical African weather, kai I feel for them ooo,Some Religion have subjected females into dehumanization while males folks walks freely and be receiving fresh air as they like,kai. cry cry cry

Wetin concern you pls?

Do you want them to be half naked or what?

Muslimahs are queens thier bodies are not made for every tom and jerry to see it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Commissions Some Projects In Zamfara State (Photos) by CandyDiamond(f): 5:30pm On Sep 30, 2016
MDsambo:

Wetin concern you pls?

Do you want them to be half naked or what?

Muslimahs are queens thier bodies are not made for every tom and jerry to see it.
That is unhygienic and not medically wise to dress like in a tropical climate like Africa,that will lead to various medical challenges for them, that is why there is high rate of meningitis in the core north among female child,that is man inhumanity to females and an injustice them, God will not be happy about that because he dislike oppression of of the helpless.It is not muslimahs something because core Muslim country like Tunisia ban the use of such hijab since 1990's including others like Malaysia, Niger,Chad,Senegal,Gambia,Indonesia,Cameroon, Bangladesh etc
Re: Osinbajo Commissions Some Projects In Zamfara State (Photos) by jy2kbeyond(m): 5:40pm On Sep 30, 2016
[quote author=CandyDiamond post=49805862]
That is unhygienic and not medically wise to dress like in a tropical climate like Africa,that will lead to various medical challenges for them, that is why there is high rate of meningitis in the core north among female child,that is man inhumanity to females and an injustice them, God will not be happy about that because he dislike oppression of of the helpless.It is not muslimahs something because core Muslim country like Tunisia ban the use of such hijab since 1990's including others like Malaysia, Niger,Chad,Senegal,Gambia,Indonesia etc[/quote

Haba madam, They look happy using it so get use to it ]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Okowa’s Second Term Bid, Done Deal — Uduaghan / I Look Forward To Effective Relationship With 9th NASS, Says Buhari / 2023: Kaduna Delegates Back Amaechi As El-Rufai, Kaduna Speaker Show Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.