Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,668 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

Let Discuss Tarasha And Return Of Tarasha By Oyinprince. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Let Discuss Tarasha And Return Of Tarasha By Oyinprince. (3393 Views)

Any Crime Story Here Better Than Tarasha Suggest / Tarasha Season 2 / Tarasha 2 - The Return For Revenge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Discuss Tarasha And Return Of Tarasha By Oyinprince. by dlawsamesq(m): 4:38pm On Sep 30, 2016
Tarasha, the story that won January story of the month, the story that made many nairalander Oyinprince's follower. What is ur take on this great work of fiction? Let discuss as we await The Return of Tarasha.

Yes, what do u say?

2 Likes

Re: Let Discuss Tarasha And Return Of Tarasha By Oyinprince. by therealbabe(f): 5:01pm On Sep 30, 2016
Can't wait for it to begin... Best story I've read on Nairaland
Re: Let Discuss Tarasha And Return Of Tarasha By Oyinprince. by dlawsamesq(m): 5:06pm On Sep 30, 2016
Like seriously........... Oyin himself must be an assassin in the making because he has assassinate the story so much.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let Discuss Tarasha And Return Of Tarasha By Oyinprince. by psalmist0203(m): 6:48pm On Sep 30, 2016
do you know i open literature section everyday just to see a story titled 'the return of tarasha' only for me to scroll through the page in vain, pls help tell oyinprince to fasttrack it abeg, meanwhile am reading tarasha over again cus i cant get enof of it. oyinprince:the hero

1 Like

Re: Let Discuss Tarasha And Return Of Tarasha By Oyinprince. by therealbabe(f): 6:53am On Oct 01, 2016
psalmist0203:
do you know i open literature section everyday just to see a story titled 'the return of tarasha' only for me to scroll through the page in vain, pls help tell oyinprince to fasttrack it abeg, meanwhile am reading tarasha over again cus i cant get enof of it. oyinprince:the hero
9th of October

1 Like

Re: Let Discuss Tarasha And Return Of Tarasha By Oyinprince. by Oyinprince(m): 2:30pm On Oct 02, 2016
Nice one guys grin
Re: Let Discuss Tarasha And Return Of Tarasha By Oyinprince. by jide219(m): 5:27pm On Oct 02, 2016
One of the best story in Nairaland
Re: Let Discuss Tarasha And Return Of Tarasha By Oyinprince. by preetypam(f): 6:23pm On Oct 02, 2016
my best story so far tara is bea, henry is a lover and oyinprince is a darling,,,,eagerly waiting for the return of tara
Re: Let Discuss Tarasha And Return Of Tarasha By Oyinprince. by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 02, 2016
tarasha is the best story I have ever come across on any literature website.oyinprince pls continue your good work I dey enjoy you pls I am still waiting for the part2
Re: Let Discuss Tarasha And Return Of Tarasha By Oyinprince. by Jellymusty(f): 9:11pm On Oct 02, 2016
The story is breathtaking and am curiously waiting for the return

1 Like

Re: Let Discuss Tarasha And Return Of Tarasha By Oyinprince. by therealbabe(f): 11:25pm On Oct 08, 2016
Starting tomorrow grin
Re: Let Discuss Tarasha And Return Of Tarasha By Oyinprince. by amtalkin(f): 1:14am On Oct 09, 2016
So love that story.... God protect my Tara.

1 Like

Re: Let Discuss Tarasha And Return Of Tarasha By Oyinprince. by Oyinprince(m): 8:24am On Oct 21, 2016

1 Like

Re: Let Discuss Tarasha And Return Of Tarasha By Oyinprince. by BerryBabyB(f): 6:48pm On Nov 23, 2016
Best story so far

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let Discuss Tarasha And Return Of Tarasha By Oyinprince. by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 23, 2016
Superb work oyinprince but don't get too comfortable.........Am gunning for your spot

1 Like

Re: Let Discuss Tarasha And Return Of Tarasha By Oyinprince. by teel123(f): 8:13pm On Jan 07, 2017
I see tarasha coming out free. N loverboy Henry together. IG n VP going to jail. Don n stainless silenced. Rex.............. Aisha n Cole one of dem dead . But whatever it is I will follow OYINPRINCE everywhere with my 500D to monitor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let Discuss Tarasha And Return Of Tarasha By Oyinprince. by missuniverse(f): 9:20pm On May 21, 2017
teel123:
I see tarasha coming out free. N loverboy Henry together. IG n VP going to jail. Don n stainless silenced. Rex.............. Aisha n Cole one of dem dead . But whatever it is I will follow OYINPRINCE everywhere with my 500D to monitor.
hmm

7 prophecies...
2 fulfilled so far
Re: Let Discuss Tarasha And Return Of Tarasha By Oyinprince. by Jsaviour(f): 10:01pm On May 21, 2017
Very intriguing story. I love it. If you don't see much updates here on niaraland, check his website www.youngicee.com. I follow it and he updates often there.

(1) (Reply)

The 99th Divorce (HOT) / From The Ghetto With Love / Who Gat Her Pregnant???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.