Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,847 members, 7,806,398 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

New Glo Internet Data Plans And Prices - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / New Glo Internet Data Plans And Prices (2193 Views)

MTN List Of Data Plans And Prices For 2018 / The Difference Between Glo Data Plans And Other Networks / Airtel Complete List Of Data Plan, Bundles, Subscription Codes And Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Glo Internet Data Plans And Prices by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 30, 2016
Glo, are here again with cheaper data plans at the lowest rate. This rate are the best we've seen so far from Glo and other network provides, this includes MTN, Airtel and Etisalat.
Though, Glo network is a bit slow and sometimes frustrating, but i think they is always room for improvement and that shouldn't be a big problem.

Download Our Android App HERE https://drive.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0B4crRkYiGMGTblVxdE1OWFBQWVE
And Start Receiving Latest Browsing Tips Notifications On Your Phone For FREE

Glo has adjusted their internet data plans and prices with something more pleasing and yet, affordable.

Glo New Internet Data Plans and Prices

=> To subscribe for Glo 3.2GB data forN1000, dial *127*53#

=> To subscribe for Glo 7.5GB data forN2000, dial *127*55#

=> To subscribe for Glo 10GB data forN2500, dial *127*58#

=> To subscribe for Glo 12GB for N3000, dial *127*54#

=> To subscribe for Glo 18GB for N4000, dial *127*59#

To be able to see for yourself, Glo data list, dial *777# and reply with 1

Download Our Android App here https://drive.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0B4crRkYiGMGTblVxdE1OWFBQWVE And Start Receiving Latest Browsing Tips Notifications On Your Phone For FREE

Source: http://www.myedumata.com/2016/09/new-glo-internet-data-plans-and-prices.html
Re: New Glo Internet Data Plans And Prices by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 30, 2016
Glo is shit. I inserted my glo Sim in my secondary phone so I can be sharing Internet access. There was network alright, but immediately I subscribed, all the network bars became crippled. Fvck glo angry

2 Likes

Re: New Glo Internet Data Plans And Prices by bkool7(m): 6:46pm On Sep 30, 2016
I had the same experience while I was living at Festac town. But their service is fantastic I my new location.
I think a lot depends on ur location
Re: New Glo Internet Data Plans And Prices by bkool7(m): 6:47pm On Sep 30, 2016
Stalker365:
Glo is shit. I inserted my glo Sim in my secondary phone so I can be sharing Internet access. There was network alright, but immediately I subscribed, all the network bars became crippled. Fvck glo angry

2 Likes

Re: New Glo Internet Data Plans And Prices by ajaniade004: 6:49pm On Sep 30, 2016
Stalker365:
It depends on you area. That's what I'm rocking now and it 's soooo cool.

2 Likes

Re: New Glo Internet Data Plans And Prices by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 30, 2016
bkool7:

Like I was seeing all four network bars, but as I subscribed they went AWOL
Re: New Glo Internet Data Plans And Prices by twinskenny(m): 8:17pm On Sep 30, 2016
Stalker365:

depend on your location ma.... blazing hot here.

now is the time for me to download those movies cheesy
Re: New Glo Internet Data Plans And Prices by bkool7(m): 8:32pm On Sep 30, 2016
Stalker365:

Like I was seeing all four network bars, but as I subscribed they went AWOL
lol! Shi it happens
Re: New Glo Internet Data Plans And Prices by coolshegs10(m): 11:23pm On Sep 30, 2016
Glo on point.
I'm sad I subscribed just last week o, I could enjoyed this. No problem, I'll surely get another one.
Re: New Glo Internet Data Plans And Prices by sweetilicious(f): 9:32am On Oct 01, 2016
How good is glo please. Just got a sim. Data is cheap tho.
Re: New Glo Internet Data Plans And Prices by oppybouy(m): 2:00pm On Oct 01, 2016
sweetilicious:
How good is glo please. Just got a sim. Data is cheap tho.

Location matters
Re: New Glo Internet Data Plans And Prices by BrokenTV: 7:20pm On Oct 01, 2016
Does it Zapp mb
Re: New Glo Internet Data Plans And Prices by aliyubaka: 7:56pm On Oct 01, 2016
The Zapping rate is out of this world. Glo and their wayo. Be wise
Re: New Glo Internet Data Plans And Prices by LiteKing(m): 11:28am On Oct 02, 2016
MyEduMata:
Glo, are here again with cheaper data plans at the lowest rate. This rate are the best we've seen so far from Glo and other network provides, this includes MTN, Airtel and Etisalat.
Though, Glo network is a bit slow and sometimes frustrating, but i think they is always room for improvement and that shouldn't be a big problem.

Download Our Android App HERE https://drive.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0B4crRkYiGMGTblVxdE1OWFBQWVE
And Start Receiving Latest Browsing Tips Notifications On Your Phone For FREE

Glo has adjusted their internet data plans and prices with something more pleasing and yet, affordable.

Glo New Internet Data Plans and Prices

=> To subscribe for Glo 3.2GB data forN1000, dial *127*53#

=> To subscribe for Glo 7.5GB data forN2000, dial *127*55#

=> To subscribe for Glo 10GB data forN2500, dial *127*58#

=> To subscribe for Glo 12GB for N3000, dial *127*54#

=> To subscribe for Glo 18GB for N4000, dial *127*59#

To be able to see for yourself, Glo data list, dial *777# and reply with 1

Download Our Android App here https://drive.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0B4crRkYiGMGTblVxdE1OWFBQWVE And Start Receiving Latest Browsing Tips Notifications On Your Phone For FREE

Source: http://www.myedumata.com/2016/09/new-glo-internet-data-plans-and-prices.html
cool
Re: New Glo Internet Data Plans And Prices by shuggah(m): 7:07pm On Oct 02, 2016
aliyubaka:
The Zapping rate is out of this world. Glo and their wayo. Be wise
aliyu shhhhh it's nt zapping.

(1) (Reply)

Spy Pictures Of Tecno Spark Series / What Is Your Gaming Experience On Camon Cx /air / Infinix Hot4 Pro: How To Download The Stable Version Of Android Nougat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.