Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,387 members, 7,808,367 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

Cossy Ojiakor Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Topless Photos - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Ojiakor Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Topless Photos (88552 Views)

Benson Okonkwo Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Topless Photos / Mo'cheddah Releases Topless Photos / Cossy Ojiakor Goes Braless In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Topless Photos by koribobo: 11:49pm On Sep 30, 2016
You can encourage your fiancee to put up such irritating display.
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Topless Photos by koribobo: 11:51pm On Sep 30, 2016
You can encourage your sister to put up such irritating display.
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Topless Photos by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 11:52pm On Sep 30, 2016
TPAND:
I'm quiting nairaland and suing the MODs should this make front page
please we are waiting for u to delete ur account undecided
TPAND:
please we are waiting for u to delete ur account
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Topless Photos by HERSLEY(f): 12:15am On Oct 01, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Lol, I'm not that bad to the extent you're thinking wink tongue
story.... U are... Buh unfortunately, ur type r d 2minutes type lipsrsealed tongue
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Topless Photos by outstandingsyll(f): 12:53am On Oct 01, 2016
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! cool

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Topless Photos by Donpiero1: 1:25am On Oct 01, 2016
Happy independence!!!

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Topless Photos by delors(m): 2:36am On Oct 01, 2016
I'm just wondering, does anyone really enjoy this lady when they bang her?
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Topless Photos by Kenneth205(m): 3:50am On Oct 01, 2016
Babysheart:

Oya come see. tongue

grin Happy new month.
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Topless Photos by Nobody: 5:45am On Oct 01, 2016
floragregs:
go sew her womb na. Just because ur sin is different from hers doesn't make you a better person than she is.
no Mind am, see him username sef "HARD ON"
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Topless Photos by keltho(m): 6:47am On Oct 01, 2016
HARDDON:
So disheartning to know that maturity has nothing to do with age . angry

Kindly dont bring kids to this world....save them d embarrassment of a mother whose singular idiosyncracy is a panchant for topless lewd shows

Smh
what are u saying sef
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Topless Photos by kollynsb(m): 7:19am On Oct 01, 2016
It is on the front page now
Quitting? @tpand
TPAND:
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Topless Photos by kollynsb(m): 7:21am On Oct 01, 2016
Happy birthday younging... More blessings on your new age

outstandingsyll:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! cool

1 Like

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Topless Photos by Chrisbond01(m): 7:31am On Oct 01, 2016
feel lyk sprayin #cum on doz twins...d boobs sef ni geh space for middle again..chiixx
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Topless Photos by antieverything(m): 7:47am On Oct 01, 2016
karashika #in falz voice
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Topless Photos by degenny(f): 7:52am On Oct 01, 2016
[quote author=delors post=49815520]I'm just wondering, does anyone really enjoy this lady when they bang her? [/quote

Jamb question
]
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Topless Photos by 1stNumeroUno: 8:23am On Oct 01, 2016
Ghen-ghen...now she's covering only the nipple. Soapy/Vaseline crew be at alert because very soon she will go all bare.

On the other hand, I thought there was a fool that was planning to marry the olosho recently?
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Topless Photos by McBrooklyn(m): 8:48am On Oct 01, 2016
HERSLEY:
story.... U are... Buh unfortunately, ur type r d 2minutes type lipsrsealed tongue

Lol, I won't start proving to you that I'm a 2 minutes type or not. Let's just meet up and you'll be very disappointed with the way ah go staff you cheesy tongue wink
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Topless Photos by jimmyroger: 8:57am On Oct 01, 2016
How will dis babe dey sleep sef... Am really wondering undecided
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Topless Photos by cutelover19(m): 9:13am On Oct 01, 2016
SlaughterGang:

[size=20pt]

And Cossy, I admire your will, keep ignoring this hypocrites, they full of bullshìt, you are a FREE SPIRIT! Don't let the Programmed Society Break you[/size]

More like, cossy give us more Bobby photos so we can use our Vaseline. iranu oshi, why not just tell he to go fully naked since she's a free spirit. would you let your sister do what cossy is doing? #foodforthought
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Topless Photos by ChuxMyk(m): 9:14am On Oct 01, 2016
TPAND:
SUING THEM FOR WHAT? grin grin grin BRINGING MASS PLEASURE TO THE PEOPLE? ??LOL. YOU'LL LOSE TO STUPOR
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Topless Photos by slap1(m): 9:22am On Oct 01, 2016
HARDDON:

Kindly dont bring kids to this world....save them d embarrassment of a mother whose singular idiosyncracy is a panchant for topless lewd shows

Smh

No be only panchant, na pie chart.grin
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Topless Photos by Eliteklaus(m): 9:34am On Oct 01, 2016
heavy boobs making headlines since 1800
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Topless Photos by Hartthex(m): 9:40am On Oct 01, 2016
i only envy the snapper....
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Topless Photos by Appleyard(m): 10:13am On Oct 01, 2016
TPAND:
And thats exactly what has happened. I am ashamed of some of the MODs we have here on Naira land. You will have to beg them for Important issues to make front page, but cancerous breast and dry yanch are the things making front page with ease on naira land.

Pathetic.
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Topless Photos by delors(m): 10:34am On Oct 01, 2016
[quote author=degenny post=49818497][/quote]
Answer the jamb question na
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Topless Photos by chukkyAlex(m): 11:15am On Oct 01, 2016
Aunty cossy.......you need Jesus christ!! grin
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Topless Photos by buffalowings: 11:21am On Oct 01, 2016
ObiOmaMu:
Heavily endowed Nigerian actress, Cossy Ojiakor is celebrating Nigeria's 56th birthday with these sexy topless photos.

Read what she wrote below...
The more you look the less you see.... Nigeria at 102. Happy Dependence Day...in advance .

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/09/cossy-ojiakor-celebrates-nigerias.html

All the nl complaining is it ya breast?

Christ thank you for this gift
Thank you that I can now use my vaseline

Lasticlala , where is my vaseline
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Topless Photos by buffalowings: 11:23am On Oct 01, 2016
HARDDON:

Smh

Wetin consign you?

Is it ya breast?
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Topless Photos by babakb: 11:37am On Oct 01, 2016
omocalabar:
why all the hate? Really..d dfrent btw u and a boko haram member is that u re too much of a chicken to carry anything out...
is either you are cossy or she is your benefactor, don't worry, I pray your daughters be like her.

1 Like

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Topless Photos by DangerousHardMv: 12:21pm On Oct 01, 2016
Lee
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Topless Photos by colosa: 2:18pm On Oct 01, 2016
What is prob
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Topless Photos by teamfrabidel: 3:54pm On Oct 01, 2016
lolz this is .....hmmmn! don't lemme say my mind sha. you can chat with cossy here at www.frabidel.com , No.1 Dating Website in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"I Want Kiss Daniel To Suck My Breast" - Pretty Lady Begs Singer On Twitter / Naira Marley Introduces 'Soapy Dance' Wizkid, Olamide, Zlatan, Lilkesh React.Pic / Divorced Cases That Shook Nollywood (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.