Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,140 members, 7,807,456 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) - Agriculture (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) (191133 Views)

Organic Poultry Management For Beginners.. / Let's Discuss Organic Poultry Farming / Organic Poultry Growth Supplement That Works Like Magic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) by Basaddawise(m): 5:08am On Jun 20, 2019
kindly add me (08109767121)
Re: My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) by Munzy14(m): 1:25pm On Jul 08, 2019
Give yourself a treat this JULY..
➡ Learn thorough and core organic poultry system.
➡ Learn how to use Immunomodulatory and immunostimulating herbs and spice to improve healthy weight gain of broilers etc..

➡ Join the trainers class2 to get updated on the new findings to better the organic poultry farming. join other participants who& attended our former trainings.
Don't miss the opportunity.
Book your seat!!!
10 am daily.
10-12 July.
Pay into the account number on the flyer.
Forward your payment details to any of the facilitators contact.

*2* days to go!!!.

1 Like

Re: My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) by femsfarm: 12:45pm On Aug 02, 2019
Hello House, Bought 1 litre of molasses. Pls can the house prescribe the right dosage in (ML) to add to Chicken (Layers 8wks old) drinking water.
Re: My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) by shakyriri: 10:52am On Sep 21, 2019
Its that time of the year,broiler farmers spring up and get into full gear for end of year birds.
Get it right, once and for all,using the Korean natural method.
No more expensive drugs and charcoal to brood.
Farm naturally,farm smart,not hard

Re: My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) by jendor123: 4:33pm On Sep 21, 2019
Anyone with damaged water tank(geepee), can chap me up. I buy broken (scrap) water tank. You can actually make some money from your broken plastic geepee tank. Lagos and Ogun environment only. Whatsapp/call:0703four601three75
Re: My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) by NextDayPP: 12:37pm On Nov 04, 2019
14 weeks or more noilers needed.
Re: My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) by MrLekan95(m): 1:13pm On Nov 04, 2019
in need of a supplier of 100crates or above weekly, within or to ilorin.... call me on 08175027586.... very urgent please

1 Like

Re: My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) by Adunbanirin: 3:44pm On Dec 05, 2019
pls house, how can I use bitter leaf as booster for my chickens
Re: My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) by fashionbabe: 10:29pm On Feb 16, 2020
@organicfoods pls how can I get your products , am based in Enugu

1 Like

Re: My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) by Nedlog01(m): 3:25pm On Aug 09, 2020
Hi, There is now a platform created to support and grow agricultural and food related brands. It is called The Chicken Farm. Register today with: https://www.thechickenfarm.com.ng/register/TCU20GOL4
It is a site that connects buyers and sellers of chicken products. Products including: Poultry, Fast Food, Equipment, Feed etc can all be sold and bought on the site as long as they relate to chicken.
It's all free.
Re: My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) by Wayne4uall(m): 8:31pm On Jun 20, 2021
organicfoods:
In my extreme quest for organic revolution in Nigeria. I will be doing a powerful project on broilers. My aim is to :

1. Reduce the reliance on costly chicken vaccination by fortifying my broilers with powerful cheap naturally occurring herbs from nature.
2. Enhance feed conversion ratio using fermented conventional feeds to grow super size broilers within 3 months that will out perform conventional Farmer's result. Note: This revolution won't be total, but should prove a better cheap option to overtly reliance on drugs to produce broilers.

So far I ordered 50 broilers from Chi Farm and got delivery yesterday. At 220 per chicks. My investment begins with 11800 Naira. 800 for transportation.

I bought one bag of top feed broiler starter at 3210 Naira. 500 Naira for transportations.

I will be using lacto bascillus and Garlic extract. They both cost 4000. 2000 each per liter.

I have 51 birds... No mortality after the second day. I am serving chicks with fermented feed of lactos bascillus and Garlic extract in water through out.

In four days I will be introducing bamboo shoots to handle coccidiosis

So as usual I will be keeping my costs very low.

Edited.
NB: Marek's vaccination was given as a standard at the Hatchery. Apart from this nothing else will be given... You can follow me on the journey and watch how I depart from the norms with astonishing results

Good day bro.. Pls is there any organic medication I can give to my birds that will cure Marek's disease, most of my boilers has it
Re: My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) by MostWanted007(m): 8:05am On Oct 19, 2021
katchycouture:

Believe me when I say I don't know, all I know is I have not spent 1 naira treating any form of sickness on my birds, maybe the alovera, bitterleaf and scentleaf is what has been helping, my birds are 1 month old now

Hello bro, please how do I administer the alovera and scent leaf please?
Re: My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) by organicfoods(m): 1:26pm On Aug 23, 2022
Now have almost the perfect organic products to grow birds from day old till harvest with less stress.

These products are guaranteed pathway to achieve success like professional as long as you can handle Biosecurity with good feeds and water. Success is assured.

1 Like

Re: My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) by organicfoods(m): 1:37pm On Aug 23, 2022
If your birds are dying and you have no idea. Having excluded Nutrition and coccidiosis, then do the following solutions in the YouTube video. This are life saver.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-cEqIKW64I

1 Like

Re: My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) by Musty112: 5:28am On Nov 09, 2022
organicfoods:
If your birds are dying and you have no idea. Having excluded Nutrition and coccidiosis, then do the following solutions in the YouTube video. This are life saver.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-cEqIKW64I

Good day sir. How do i get your products in ilorin pls
Re: My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) by a4cube: 3:15am On Nov 10, 2022
Am looking for someone to construct poultry house for in lagos. Any recommendations?
Thanks
Re: My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) by organicfoods(m): 1:03pm On Nov 19, 2022
Musty112:

Good day sir. How do i get your products in ilorin pls
You can chat me on whatsapp 08034342637

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (Reply)

30k Twice A Week From My Pepper Farm / Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business / Catfish Farming: My Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.