Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,439 members, 7,808,571 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) - Agriculture (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) (191165 Views)

Organic Poultry Management For Beginners.. / Let's Discuss Organic Poultry Farming / Organic Poultry Growth Supplement That Works Like Magic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) by Arvinkris(m): 9:19pm On Oct 12, 2016
Please what's bamboo shoot? How many days did u ferment the feed?
Re: My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) by Arvinkris(m): 9:19pm On Oct 12, 2016
Please what's bamboo shoot? How many days did u ferment the feed?
Re: My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) by giftiy(m): 11:01pm On Oct 12, 2016
None that I could quote for you,but its part of what I use in edens organic farms. Awoyaya Lagos.(pratical experience)
seguno2:

Has any scientific research been done on this?
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) by stevejireh01: 11:05pm On Oct 12, 2016
charlly2016:
CHARLLYCHIM VENTURES are professional business plan developers and we have developed a Bankable Business Plan to help many agroprenuers get funds from investors.
Writing professional business plan can be very technical and also requires a lot of research. We have done the dirty work for you to save your time, energy and money.

• Business plan on small scale garri production N5,000
• Manual on establishment of Catfish farm = N5,000
• Business plan on production of cassava starch N10,000
• Developing entrepreneurial mindset N1,000

Call: 08080336220, Whatsapp: 08060190724
why not open a different thread for this, rather than posting it here?

1 Like

Re: My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) by Shemkaz09: 1:09am On Oct 13, 2016
Turks:
Most likely. Tell him you need to seperate the chickens from the turkeys at 4weeks.

Tho I av left 4the farm. buh we separate dem at week 5.each of dem are now in dir pen
Re: My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) by Turks: 1:15am On Oct 13, 2016
Great job! All the best sir.
Shemkaz09:

Tho I av left 4the farm. buh we separate dem at week 5.each of dem are now in dir pen
Re: My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) by organicfoods(m): 8:52am On Oct 13, 2016
322g attained

4 Likes

Re: My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) by dapsonlou(m): 9:54am On Oct 13, 2016
organicfoods:
It's possible, but do you know why Ibadan is home to livestock like DOC in West Africa ...they have the best breeders farm in Africa. What's is the background of the breeders farm you are buying chicks from? Hatchery in Oyo state has maintain a well known reputation for excellent DOC because of how they manage their parent stock.

I have no idea, I'm not into Poultry, My Secretary brings me fresh eggs for free all the time, that's why I asked her and she told me about her father's farm. They are Ibadan People, so maybe that's where they are getting it from.

1 Like

Re: My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) by kayo80(m): 10:23am On Oct 13, 2016
organicfoods:
322g attained

Please where can I get this your weight checker in Ibadan? I really need it. Thanks in advance.
Re: My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) by organicfoods(m): 10:28am On Oct 13, 2016
dapsonlou:

I have no idea, I'm not into Poultry, My Secretary brings me fresh eggs for free all the time, that's why I asked her and she told me about her father's farm. They are Ibadan People, so maybe that's where they are getting it from.
Possible...Poultry and Ibadan are like that popular Jacob Zuma's pictures. lol grin

4 Likes

Re: My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) by organicfoods(m): 10:31am On Oct 13, 2016
kayo80:

Please where can I get this your weight checker in Ibadan? I really need it. Thanks in advance.
You can get at Ogunpa/Labaowo around the CBN office. Just ask around.

2 Likes

Re: My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) by kayo80(m): 10:35am On Oct 13, 2016
organicfoods:
You can get at Ogunpa/Labaowo around the CBN office. Just ask around.

Hmm! I am new in Ibadan...I only know Ojoo, Bodija, Iwo road, Mokola, and Dugbe areas. By the way, like how much is it?
Re: My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) by organicfoods(m): 10:49am On Oct 13, 2016
kayo80:

Hmm! I am new in Ibadan...I only know Ojoo, Bodija, Iwo road, Mokola, and Dugbe areas. By the way, like how much is it?

It's around dugbe area...Got for between 4800 and 5000, can't recollect.

2 Likes

Re: My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) by kayo80(m): 11:52am On Oct 13, 2016
organicfoods:
It's around dugbe area...Got for between 4800 and 5000, can't recollect.

Okay. Thanks.
Re: My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) by ciouxox(m): 12:22pm On Oct 13, 2016
Iseoluwani:

Do you deal with rabbits?

Where is your location...
I don't deal on rabbits as such yet, but have 49 in total. I'm waiting to have at least 20-30 producing Doe's before I go commercial. I have only 5 matured ones now with five Bucks. The others are between 2-3months and 1wk.
Re: My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) by Iseoluwani: 12:23pm On Oct 13, 2016
ciouxox:
I don't deal on rabbits as such yet, but have 49 in total. I'm waiting to have at least 20-30 producing Doe's before I go commercial. I have only 5 matured ones now with five Bucks. The others are between 2-3months and 1wk.

OK. Where is your farm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) by ciouxox(m): 1:17pm On Oct 13, 2016
Iseoluwani:

OK. Where is your farm
im in Port harcourt
Re: My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) by dapsonlou(m): 8:14pm On Oct 13, 2016
organicfoods:
Possible...Poultry and Ibadan are like that popular Jacob Zuma's pictures. lol grin

Lol nairalands have use the life out of that Picture.

2 Likes

Re: My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) by organicfoods(m): 10:53am On Oct 15, 2016
Chicks fast turning into adult before my very own eyes... Saw one weighing over 400g already just 2 weeks of eating my feeds...this guys no dey play with food.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) by shakyriri: 11:06am On Oct 15, 2016
organicfoods:
Chicks fast turning into adult before my very own eyes... Saw one weighing over 400g already just 2 weeks of eating my feeds...this guys no dey play with food.
So true.its 2weeks already.just like yday.i remember I was ist to comment on your thread.kudos sir.pls hasten the house.they deserve a 3bed flat.they av bn good chicks

4 Likes

Re: My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) by MrBONE2(m): 1:27pm On Oct 15, 2016
organicfoods:
I must said "WOW"You re doing a great job,As we re learning. keep it up.May God bless you for the update.
Re: My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) by Toks07: 2:55pm On Oct 15, 2016
Well done big bros. So proud of you.

1 Like

Re: My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) by Shoelace1(f): 4:39pm On Oct 15, 2016
organicfoods:
. Bros, what do you feed them with?
Re: My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) by organicfoods(m): 5:32pm On Oct 15, 2016
shakyriri:

So true.its 2weeks already.just like yday.i remember I was ist to comment on your thread.kudos sir.pls hasten the house.they deserve a 3bed flat.they av bn good chicks
Yes ooo thanks for the support and believe, the journey continues, my carpenter has been disappointing lately, they are indeed very good chicks...thank to Turks

3 Likes

Re: My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) by organicfoods(m): 5:35pm On Oct 15, 2016
Shoelace1:
. Bros, what do you feed them with?
I mix dry feed with fermented ones in molasses containing Lacto-Bacillus.

1 Like

Re: My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) by organicfoods(m): 5:56pm On Oct 15, 2016
Weighting time!

5 Likes

Re: My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) by Shoelace1(f): 6:09pm On Oct 15, 2016
organicfoods:
I mix dry feed with fermented ones in molasses containing Lacto-Bacillus.
how do you go about it? I also want to start organic farming but I'm still learning from you.
Re: My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) by organicfoods(m): 7:09pm On Oct 15, 2016
Shoelace1:
how do you go about it? I also want to start organic farming but I'm still learning from you.
There is a long way to go, because a lot of synthetic materials associated with commercial poultry management that is detrimental to human health...we will seek to replace them with effective natural herbs. From housing to feeds, drugs to vaccines, nutrients to vitamins...a lot are being used presently. The journey first is to deal with vaccines and drugs, then feeds, vitamin and nutrients. My experience so far tells me there's more to nature that can be unearth with super results that will put drugs and other synthetic enhancer to shame...luckily I have a firm foundation that can go all the way to attain success. For Africa, we must earnestly look for cheap alternative to poultry production that reduce our protein short fall and improves quality of lives. My dreams are huge, I really want to see a lot of people prosper in agriculture.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) by Turks: 7:42pm On Oct 15, 2016
Rememeber to follow our facebook page

Www.facebook.com/AvianPlanet
organicfoods:
Yes ooo thanks for the support and believe, the journey continues, my carpenter has been disappointing lately, they are indeed very good chicks...thank to Turks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) by Shoelace1(f): 8:24pm On Oct 15, 2016
organicfoods:
There is a long way to go, because a lot of synthetic materials associated with commercial poultry management that is detrimental to human health...we will seek to replace them with effective natural herbs. From housing to feeds, drugs to vaccines, nutrients to vitamins...a lot are being used presently. The journey first is to deal with vaccines and drugs, then feeds, vitamin and nutrients. My experience so far tells me there's more to nature that can be unearth with super results that will put drugs and other synthetic enhancer to shame...luckily I have a firm foundation that can go all the way to attain success. For Africa, we must earnestly look for cheap alternative to poultry production that reduce our protein short fall and improves quality of lives. My dreams are huge, I really want to see a lot of people prosper in agriculture.
E dakun, EPP me

1 Like

Re: My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) by Junki04(m): 11:38pm On Oct 15, 2016
organicfoods:
I need to get in touch sir! maybe your mail or something, need an advice
Re: My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) by organicfoods(m): 12:02am On Oct 16, 2016
Junki04:

I need to get in touch sir! maybe your mail or something, need an advice
You can chat me up on whatsapp. 08034342637

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (39) (Reply)

30k Twice A Week From My Pepper Farm / Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business / Catfish Farming: My Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.