Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

Red Sokoto (maradi) Goat Farm. - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Red Sokoto (maradi) Goat Farm. (14707 Views)

Cowboy Escapes Death In Sokoto After Being Attacked By Angry Cow. Photos/video / Nigerian Rabbits Breeders Directory / Noiler Chicks For Sale At 4 Weeks And Calling On Chicken Breeders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Red Sokoto (maradi) Goat Farm. by Tinkokomarket: 12:48pm On Sep 07, 2018
You can also Advertise this Products on the Fastest growing Agro ecommerce Website In Nigeria for free...Increase Your Customer reach and earn More
www.tinkoko.com
Re: Red Sokoto (maradi) Goat Farm. by Kutunban: 10:18am On Dec 25, 2018
Merry Christmas to all our esteem customers, we wish you a blissful celebration.
Re: Red Sokoto (maradi) Goat Farm. by sleekman(m): 12:43am On Feb 02, 2019
Sheep meat is called mutton
Goat meat is called chevon

So correct yourself
Kutunban:
HEALTH BENEFITS OF GOAT MEAT

Goat meat, or mutton as it is also known, is the most commonly consumed red meat in the world. Apart from its unique taste, mutton also has a range of health benefits to offer. Rizwan Thakur, director of Chevon Agrotech Pvt. Ltd, tells us all about them.

The amount of saturated fat in goat meat is less than the total amount of unsaturated fats it contains, which improves blood cholesterol levels, eases inflammation and stabilizes heart rhythms.

Goat meat reduces the risk of atherosclerosis and coronary heart disease.

Goats are ruminants, so their meat is a good source of conjugated linoleic acid (CLA)- a fatty acid that may help prevent cancer and other inflammatory conditions.

Goat meat contains Vitamin B, which helps you burn fat. Considering that goat meat contains high amounts of lean proteins and low amounts of saturated fat, it helps control weight and reduces the risk of obesity.

Mutton contains selenium and choline,which are beneficial in warding off cancer.

Goat meat is beneficial for pregnant women as it prevents anemia during pregnancy in both mother and baby, by increasing the blood hemoglobin levels in the mother and enhancing blood supply to the baby as it contains high amounts of iron (3mg iron/100g of goat meat).

Including goat meat in the diet during pregnancy reduces the risk of birth defects in babies, such as neural tube defects, etc.

Goat meat helps with iron recovery among women during menstruation and provides relief from menstrual pain.

Due to its high content of Vitamin B12, goat meat helps you get healthy skin.

As it is rich omega-3 fatty acids, goat meat is an effective treatment for autism.

High in Vitamin B12, goat meat helps beat stress and depression.

Packed with potassium and low in sodium, goat meat helps control blood pressure and prevent kidney disease and stroke.

As it contains niacin, goat meat helps promote energy metabolism.

The proteins found in goat meat act as hunger-suppressing agent and keep the stomach full for longer, thus managing weight.

Goat meat is rich in calcium, which helps strengthen bones and teeth.

The meat of a goat enhances the production of new cells, thereby delaying ageing.

Goat meat helps maintain healthy thyroid functions.

1 Like

Re: Red Sokoto (maradi) Goat Farm. by Kutunban: 1:15pm On May 15, 2021
sleekman:
Sheep meat is called mutton
Goat meat is called chevon

So correct yourself

Thank you!
Re: Red Sokoto (maradi) Goat Farm. by Kutunban: 1:18pm On May 15, 2021
We are major dealers in Goat supply and distribution.

1 Like

Re: Red Sokoto (maradi) Goat Farm. by Kutunban: 2:22pm On May 15, 2021
Johnnyessence:
How much are d brown goat

Please call or Whatsapp the aforementioned numbers; I might post a price now and someone might think it's same price after a while. Prices changes with season and economy variation.
Re: Red Sokoto (maradi) Goat Farm. by Kutunban: 2:25pm On May 15, 2021
uboma:

Good to see that your investment is finally yielding results.
Kindly include the prices for each category.

Thank you so much, Anyone interested in price kindly call or Whatsapp the aforementioned numbers; I might post price now and someone might think it's same price after a while. Prices changes with season and economy variation.
Re: Red Sokoto (maradi) Goat Farm. by Kutunban: 2:26pm On May 15, 2021
ever811:
very nice goats....but the one in the last pics blokos no be here ooo

Funny you... Thank you
Re: Red Sokoto (maradi) Goat Farm. by Kutunban: 2:37pm On May 15, 2021
pixel704:
Pls what kind of management will be required( treatment) for this goat in southern part of Nigeria, since they seems to be more adapted to north

Ensure their pen is not too humid and once you have them in the south, ensure that their food be 70% fibre with dry matter less than 10% moisture. They will eat stuffs like cassava peels and grasses with wet chaff of processed food. Get salt blocks for them it's very essential, don't also forget to deworm them monthly because of the wet vegetation. Note; vaccinate against PPR because it's prevalent in the south unlike here in the north. We allow ours to herd around neighborhoods here in the north.. good luck
Re: Red Sokoto (maradi) Goat Farm. by Kutunban: 2:40pm On May 15, 2021
TLAX:

Do you engage in consultancy in setting up the farm?

Yes, we do that with financial token..�
Re: Red Sokoto (maradi) Goat Farm. by VEXT: 6:18pm On May 15, 2021
Kutunban:

Yes, we do that with financial token..�

I have goats,but sourcing for their feed is the problem..The feeds are too expensive...
Re: Red Sokoto (maradi) Goat Farm. by Kutunban: 10:42pm On May 15, 2021
VEXT:

I have goats,but sourcing for their feed is the problem..The feeds are too expensive...

We have an ebook for sale on low cost goat feeding techniques.
Re: Red Sokoto (maradi) Goat Farm. by VEXT: 10:46pm On May 15, 2021
Kutunban:

We have an ebook for sale on low cost goat feeding techniques.

How much
Re: Red Sokoto (maradi) Goat Farm. by Kutunban: 9:51am On May 16, 2021
VEXT:

How much

6,500 Naira only for "goat feeding and Nutrition"
15,000 Naira for the "Complete guide on goat farming with business plan"

Send an email to info@kutunban.com or Whatsapp 08123000053 to get the book; it's password enabled, once payment has been validated we'll send the password for accessing the complete ebook.

Re: Red Sokoto (maradi) Goat Farm. by Kutunban: 11:12am On Jun 17, 2021
Goat farming is one of the growing businesses in northern Nigeria and all over the world because of the huge demand for its tasty meat. Now goat farming doesn’t remain goat farming it became an enterprise.

The goat is an important source of Meat, Milk, Skin, Fiber, and Manure. and Its milk also has all nutritional health benefits.

As a result, it is a profitable business if doing in the right way. Goat is a friendly animal with proper attention, they maintain good health and can be managed easily by graduate and retirees too; if you have money and you want to venture into a conservative low risk business with more than 70% ROI, then goat business is worth doing. Do you know you can make 50-100k weekly from goat business?

It is highly advisable to purchase quality breeds with good genetic makeup like the ones we have in kutunban Farms that is the Maradi (Red Sokoto Goats), they are highly prolific with triplets and twining birth attributes and also note that you'll need professional training to know about Business planing, Feeding methods, vaccination and health management.

There will be a FREE Goat Farming Webinar and a Kaduna Seminar soon.

If interested send a message to the following contact for reservations:

Phone: 08123000053

Email: info@kutunban.com or kutunban@yahoo.com
Re: Red Sokoto (maradi) Goat Farm. by NewDelhi(m): 6:23pm On Jun 17, 2021
Kutunban:
We are professionals in goat farming with more than 1 years experience and we also in the business of making arrangements for supply of goats and their feeds all over Nigeria and other west African nation.

6 months - 8,000 Naira
12 Months - 18,000 Naira
Prices changes with season and economy variation.
For more information and consultancy about goat's.

Call: 08123000054, 09037863964

Farm Address: No.8 Nitel quarters, Sabo tasha Kaduna.
Do you transport to other states and are there discounts for buying in bulk?
Re: Red Sokoto (maradi) Goat Farm. by SLOVFO(m): 12:31pm On Jun 18, 2021
NewDelhi:

Do you transport to other states and are there discounts for buying in bulk?
Yes. Do you deliver nationwide?
Re: Red Sokoto (maradi) Goat Farm. by Kutunban: 5:01pm On Aug 25, 2021
God has been graceful to us, Goat Farming is a business I'll keep advising young graduates to venture into. I started 6 years ago despite challenges but we stood our grounds and now our farm is blessed. Money is in Agriculture ruminants to be precise.

A successful farm is ability to withstand 5 years.
Re: Red Sokoto (maradi) Goat Farm. by DivergentThinka(m): 4:40pm On Aug 29, 2021
Current cost of goats ?
Kutunban:
God has been graceful to us, Goat Farming is a business I'll keep advising young graduates to venture into. I started 6 years ago despite challenges but we stood our grounds and now our farm is blessed. Money is in Agriculture ruminants to be precise.

A successful farm is ability to withstand 5 years.
Re: Red Sokoto (maradi) Goat Farm. by Kutunban: 9:03pm On Feb 04, 2022
I did this videos a year ago when I wanted a grant from Mazi on Twitter, I was shy and I didn't..still in business
Re: Red Sokoto (maradi) Goat Farm. by jeph19(m): 2:26pm On Aug 31, 2022
I need two female weaners, I'm in Ondo state

(1) (2) (Reply)

Songhai Farm And Agricultural Center, Porto Novo 3 Months Training / Photos: Farmlands Destroyed By Flood In Katsina / Jonathan Launches Youth Employment In Agriculture Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.