Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:41 PM

Having A Crush On Her But Can't Get A Chance To Even Talk To Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Having A Crush On Her But Can't Get A Chance To Even Talk To Her (3272 Views)

Women, How Do You Feel When You Love A Man But Can't Tell Him? / Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Crush On Twitter (Photos) / You Can't Get A Woman If You Have These Qualities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Having A Crush On Her But Can't Get A Chance To Even Talk To Her by dmgr(m): 12:51am On Oct 01, 2016
Like seriously this girl is very preety,that words can't describe how beautiful she is.
The first day i even set my eyes on her i was like asking my frnds those someone like that stays around here and i was very much supprised when i was told she even lives very close to where i stay.
Here comes my problem,this girl is always indoor when i say indoor her's is a complicated kind,that she does'nt even come out most at she is inside the car with her mummcy or on a bike,so because of these i never got the chance to mee
t her or even speak to her.

Need suggestions on how to go with tinx..
If u ain't typing sumtin reasonable u beta stay off!!!
No mind my eng jare
Re: Having A Crush On Her But Can't Get A Chance To Even Talk To Her by Diamondqueen(f): 12:54am On Oct 01, 2016
You'd have to wait till u guys come across each other.

1 Like

Re: Having A Crush On Her But Can't Get A Chance To Even Talk To Her by Nobody: 12:55am On Oct 01, 2016
grin

U and Stiflerdrug are having the same nightmare tongue
Re: Having A Crush On Her But Can't Get A Chance To Even Talk To Her by Nobody: 12:59am On Oct 01, 2016
[size=15pt] small case,, keep close eyes on her,, she go still waka pass alone one day then you strike. If you need more striking skills i can help,, even kim k sef na small thing cool [/size]
Re: Having A Crush On Her But Can't Get A Chance To Even Talk To Her by dmgr(m): 1:22am On Oct 01, 2016
Diamondqueen:
You'd have to wait till u guys come across each other.

it's gona be that easy, like i said she no thy even near gate slf,so u see pr of cumng across her is very lin
Re: Having A Crush On Her But Can't Get A Chance To Even Talk To Her by dmgr(m): 1:24am On Oct 01, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

seriously i dnt knw hw to deal wit it.. Any clue?
Re: Having A Crush On Her But Can't Get A Chance To Even Talk To Her by dmgr(m): 1:28am On Oct 01, 2016
ucsparks:
[size=15pt] small case,, keep close eyes on her,, she go still waka pass alone one day then you strike. If you need more striking skills i can help,, even kim k sef na small thing cool [/size]

gettin to even see her is the prblm nw..
Rily dnt gt why she does'nt like goin out.
And u knw delay is dangerous b4 i go wait til the day i meet her person go don reach deir b4 me
Re: Having A Crush On Her But Can't Get A Chance To Even Talk To Her by Nobody: 1:31am On Oct 01, 2016
dmgr:

seriously i dnt knw hw to deal wit it..
Any clue?

Some boiz are usually shy to show & tell.. But why not start by staring at her then if she will look at u, try to wink on her and show ur cute smile? Try tat often, it may work... Who knows, she may say hi to u...

1 Like

Re: Having A Crush On Her But Can't Get A Chance To Even Talk To Her by YorubaDemon(m): 1:31am On Oct 01, 2016
this is serious oooo
Re: Having A Crush On Her But Can't Get A Chance To Even Talk To Her by dmgr(m): 1:40am On Oct 01, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Some boiz are usually shy to show & tell.. But why not start by staring at her then if she will look at u, try to wink on her and show ur cute smile? Try tat often, it may work... Who knows, she may say hi to u...

am nt the shy kind and doin all those ain't my prblm neither.
Jus need a way i can get to reach her, like i said shes always indoor and very difficult to see her around
Re: Having A Crush On Her But Can't Get A Chance To Even Talk To Her by Nobody: 1:43am On Oct 01, 2016
dmgr:

am nt the shy kind and doin all those ain't my prblm neither.
Jus need a way i can get to reach her, like i said shes always indoor and very difficult to see her around

Are u brave enough?

Go to their house and knock the door... Look for her and let it be known to evrybori in the house tat u got crush on her...

3 Likes

Re: Having A Crush On Her But Can't Get A Chance To Even Talk To Her by dmgr(m): 1:47am On Oct 01, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Are u brave enough?

Go to their house and knock the door... Look for her and let it be known to evrybori in the house tat u got crush on her...

lmao

1 Like

Re: Having A Crush On Her But Can't Get A Chance To Even Talk To Her by ever811(m): 1:48am On Oct 01, 2016
she no dey go church?...just find out her church,. on Sunday you just kit up like this....waka go sit down next to her and whisper something in he ear...

5 Likes

Re: Having A Crush On Her But Can't Get A Chance To Even Talk To Her by dmgr(m): 2:33am On Oct 01, 2016
ever811:
she no dey go church?...just find out her church,. on Sunday you just kit up like this....waka go sit down next to her and whisper something in he ear...

lol..ok boss i wil gve dat a try

so i go thy speak in tongues thy whisper am 4 her ear ahbi
Re: Having A Crush On Her But Can't Get A Chance To Even Talk To Her by Nobody: 2:37am On Oct 01, 2016
She's pretty but board a bike as well?
Something is not adding up
Re: Having A Crush On Her But Can't Get A Chance To Even Talk To Her by Nobody: 2:38am On Oct 01, 2016
Continue acting the script in your head @ Op
When you ready to tell us the truth let us know
Re: Having A Crush On Her But Can't Get A Chance To Even Talk To Her by dmgr(m): 2:46am On Oct 01, 2016
Doxie69:
Continue acting the script in your head @ Op
When you ready to tell us the truth let us know

so tel me,hw does she boarding a bike relates with her beauty?
Re: Having A Crush On Her But Can't Get A Chance To Even Talk To Her by stiflerdrug: 6:34am On Oct 01, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

Lols.. I just don't know who designed that system of next door crushes not coming out and all..

Damn that system is broken!
Re: Having A Crush On Her But Can't Get A Chance To Even Talk To Her by korres00(m): 6:50am On Oct 01, 2016
the next time u see her on a bike heading somewhere....immediately u too enter another bike, follow her to the bus stop the bike stops her, do ur talking there....thank me later

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Having A Crush On Her But Can't Get A Chance To Even Talk To Her by Nobody: 6:51am On Oct 01, 2016
dmgr:
Like seriously this girl is very preety,that words can't describe how beautiful she is.
The first day i even set my eyes on her i was like asking my frnds those someone like that stays around here and i was very much supprised when i was told she even lives very close to where i stay.
Here comes my problem,this girl is always indoor when i say indoor her's is a complicated kind,that she does'nt even come out most at she is inside the car with her mummcy or on a bike,so because of these i never got the chance to mee
t her or even speak to her.

Need suggestions on how to go with tinx..
If u ain't typing sumtin reasonable u beta stay off!!!
No mind my eng jare

When next you see her on a bike....jump on the next available bike and instruct the bike man to close her down....when you are very close(when your bike is very close to hers) appeal to her bike man to slow down ....them throw in your punchlines! You might get lucky.

Thank me later !
Re: Having A Crush On Her But Can't Get A Chance To Even Talk To Her by Ejimaa: 7:15am On Oct 01, 2016
I feel u bro,just find out her church,u might be lucky but she's always sitting close to her mum coz is possible,look out for her closest friend either in that church or around.
Re: Having A Crush On Her But Can't Get A Chance To Even Talk To Her by ever811(m): 7:51am On Oct 01, 2016
dmgr:

lol..ok boss i wil gve dat a try
so i go thy speak in tongues thy whisper am 4 her ear ahbi
exactly..
Re: Having A Crush On Her But Can't Get A Chance To Even Talk To Her by dmgr(m): 7:54am On Oct 01, 2016
stiflerdrug:

Lols.. I just don't know who designed that system of next door crushes not coming out and all..

Damn that system is broken!

ah tell u bro..re u also expriencing sumtin similer?
Re: Having A Crush On Her But Can't Get A Chance To Even Talk To Her by dmgr(m): 8:08am On Oct 01, 2016
Freiden:

When next you see her on a bike....jump on the next available bike and instruct the bike man to close her down....when you are very close(when your bike is very close to hers) appeal to her bike man to slow down ....them throw in your punchlines! You might get lucky.

Thank me later !

nt all girls will like to be approched in that manner,and by doin wat u said sum1 wil hve diff thought of wats goin on in her life at that particular time nd who knws mayb she's hvng a bad tym as of den.

Yeah i might be lucky as u said bt the chances re very slim
Re: Having A Crush On Her But Can't Get A Chance To Even Talk To Her by dmgr(m): 8:15am On Oct 01, 2016
ever811:
exactly..

but it all depends sha,coz she looks like a mummy's gal,mayb doz kind1 weh thy alwys sit dwn nxt to mummcy til service end cum follow am enta car direct thy go houz.

Wil try to investigate abt her church as u said
Re: Having A Crush On Her But Can't Get A Chance To Even Talk To Her by youngds: 8:52am On Oct 01, 2016
Go and knock at her door or gate, if she answer the door, tell her your mind, if it's her mother, tell her your mom from next door sent you to come and borrow matches! It works all the time.
Re: Having A Crush On Her But Can't Get A Chance To Even Talk To Her by Diamondqueen(f): 9:34am On Oct 01, 2016
dmgr:

it's gona be that easy, like i said she no thy even near gate slf,so u see pr of cumng across her is very lin

do you know her full name? Maybe you could check her on social media, add her and carry on from there.
Re: Having A Crush On Her But Can't Get A Chance To Even Talk To Her by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 01, 2016
dmgr:

gettin to even see her is the prblm nw..
Rily dnt gt why she does'nt like goin out.
And u knw delay is dangerous b4 i go wait til the day i meet her person go don reach deir b4 me
maybe you can go there one day and knock, probably when you knw the parents wouldn't be around and you go like " is this where so so person stays" use someone you knw in the compound, you're lucky if she'll be the one to answer the door, if she's not tongue
Re: Having A Crush On Her But Can't Get A Chance To Even Talk To Her by Gebbson007(m): 10:43am On Oct 01, 2016
Strt going 2 er church , no Church way God no dey bro attend dem weekly service trust me dem pastor go strt 2 lyk u if possible always b d 1st 2 read out scriptures wen needed trust me she ho notice u frm dre she fit ask u fr elp ... Thank me leta.. cool[color=#990000][/color] grin
Re: Having A Crush On Her But Can't Get A Chance To Even Talk To Her by ElsonMorali: 10:50am On Oct 01, 2016
If they don't let her out of the house it's because of rapacious guys like you waiting to pounce on her.

On a more serious note, find out where her family worships on Sunday and become a member of her church.

Otherwise the only other options are to either build a tent outside their house and wait for her to dare venture out or apply as their gateman. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Having A Crush On Her But Can't Get A Chance To Even Talk To Her by dmgr(m): 11:22am On Oct 01, 2016
ElsonMorali:
If they don't let her out of the house it's because of rapacious guys like you waiting to pounce on her.

On a more serious note, find out where her family worships on Sunday and become a member of her church.

Otherwise the only other options are to either build a tent outside their house and wait for her to dare venture out or apply as their gateman. undecided

lol..bros e nver reach that level nw
gateman!

Re: Having A Crush On Her But Can't Get A Chance To Even Talk To Her by dmgr(m): 11:24am On Oct 01, 2016
Diamondqueen:

do you know her full name? Maybe you could check her on social media, add her and carry on from there.

i wil gve that a try

tnx

(1) (2) (Reply)

SEE Man With The Biggest Joystick In The Word-19 Inches - Needs A Wife (PHOTO) / Describe Your Dad's Slap With Two Words / Ladies, Girth Versus Length?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.