Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,657 members, 7,801,911 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

Best Business Operation For An Oil Palm Plantation - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Best Business Operation For An Oil Palm Plantation (567 Views)

Oil Palm Is Our New Crude Oil - Governor Obaseki / My Pineapple Plantation In Our Compound / Aregbesola Interacts With Farmers In Their Cocoa Plantation (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Business Operation For An Oil Palm Plantation by drexx(m): 1:15am On Oct 01, 2016
My mom got this oil Palm Plantation that has about 50 stands of "agric oil Palm trees" as the sellers call it. We are torn between the best operation plan business wise. The sellers say the trees fruit every month from October to may. My mom says we should just harvest the fruit and sell like that. I am of the opinion that we process and get the red oil, then sell the nuts. I want to know which one is more profitable given that we are going to rent the processing factory and also pay for Labour. Suggestions needed please
Re: Best Business Operation For An Oil Palm Plantation by Gric: 1:26am On Oct 01, 2016
Yous opinion is the best!
Re: Best Business Operation For An Oil Palm Plantation by Jaychibre(f): 8:23pm On Oct 02, 2016
I would say harvest and process. I just decided to venture into same busines because I was told it's very lucrative. You can sell the oil, the cake and also the paLM kernel oil. So indirectly you can make money from everything partaining palm oil
Re: Best Business Operation For An Oil Palm Plantation by emmy2fyn(m): 7:36am On Sep 08, 2017
Hi pls.can I get ur whatsapp number or ur contact I wan ask about poultry production

(1) (Reply)

Leventis Foundation (nigeria) Agricultural Schools Application For Admission / Man Harvest Gaint Yams In Delta State / Looking For A Fish/poultry Farm To Understudy In Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.