Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,826 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:30 PM

Please, How Good Is Huawei Ascend Mate 8 Phone? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please, How Good Is Huawei Ascend Mate 8 Phone? (1746 Views)

Swap My Windows 8 Phone For An Android Phone / 8 Phone Accessories You Just Can’t Do Without In Nigeria (photos) / Help! Huawei Ascend G6 U10 3G "Internal Storage Damaged" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, How Good Is Huawei Ascend Mate 8 Phone? by Legend87(m): 5:47am On Oct 01, 2016
My ogas at the top of Nairaland. The honourable ministers of Phone Parols. Please, i want to buy the Huawei Ascend Mate 8.. How good is the phone?
Opinions, Ideas and Advices, please.
Re: Please, How Good Is Huawei Ascend Mate 8 Phone? by ssolaoye: 6:40am On Oct 01, 2016
Legend87:
My ogas at the top of Nairaland. The honourable ministers of Phone Parols. Please, i want to buy the Huawei Ascend Mate 8.. How good is the phone?
Opinions, Ideas and Advices, please.

Check this out: http://phonesnaija.com/2016/10/01/huawei-ascend-mate-8-review-video-specs/
Re: Please, How Good Is Huawei Ascend Mate 8 Phone? by acunon: 2:13pm On Oct 01, 2016
Very good,am using the phone of recent and it has been nice
Re: Please, How Good Is Huawei Ascend Mate 8 Phone? by pr0blem: 2:39pm On Oct 01, 2016
I just saw benchmark for Phantom 6+, mehn! it beats the Ascend Mate 8 o shocked
Re: Please, How Good Is Huawei Ascend Mate 8 Phone? by aliyubaka: 5:01pm On Oct 01, 2016
pr0blem:

You must be crazy to compare Huawei-Mate to techno

5 Likes

Re: Please, How Good Is Huawei Ascend Mate 8 Phone? by pr0blem: 6:42pm On Oct 01, 2016
aliyubaka:

You must be crazy to compare Huawei-Mate to techno

LOOOL. You're angry o. You obviously haven't seen the benchmark scores online then. Please, go and check before calling me crazy. Bye!
Re: Please, How Good Is Huawei Ascend Mate 8 Phone? by aliyubaka: 8:04pm On Oct 01, 2016
pr0blem:

LOOOL. You're angry o. You obviously haven't seen the benchmark scores online then. Please, go and check before calling me crazy. Bye!
Tecno agents we know una. Techno can never produce a phone like Huawei-Mate series. Have you used any huawei-phones before?. Stop deceiving people. Techno is not even a world brand. Check Gsmarena or phonearena if you will see anything like techno Phantom.

1 Like

Re: Please, How Good Is Huawei Ascend Mate 8 Phone? by pr0blem: 9:33pm On Oct 01, 2016
aliyubaka:

Tecno agents we know una. Techno can never produce a phone like Huawei-Mate series. Have you used any huawei-phones before?. Stop deceiving people. Techno is not even a world brand. Check Gsmarena or phonearena if you will see anything like techno Phantom.

You're unfortunately sad, and I can't help you. Check my profile well, and ask me if I look like a Tecno agent to you. See how you're afire for Huawei, have I called you a Huawei agent? I came up here to tell what I saw on a website and you began cursing me. Because of social media, you've thrown your manners to the wind. What a waste!
Re: Please, How Good Is Huawei Ascend Mate 8 Phone? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 01, 2016
wetin you guys dey argue about sef gan na an old and new machine can their run power be the same for me Tecno phantom 6+ can beat Huawei ascend mate 8 in performance due to it old chipset but when talk of durability and quality Huawei ascend mate 8 will beat Tecno phantom 6+ in the category shikena

1 Like

Re: Please, How Good Is Huawei Ascend Mate 8 Phone? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 01, 2016
wetin you guys dey argue about sef gan na an old and new machine can their run power be the same for me Tecno phantom 6+ can beat Huawei ascend mate 8 in performance due to it new chipset but when talk of durability and quality Huawei ascend mate 8 will beat Tecno phantom 6+ in the category shikena
Re: Please, How Good Is Huawei Ascend Mate 8 Phone? by smsglory(m): 11:25pm On Oct 01, 2016
pr0blem:

Habatically,the difference is clear na...Tehno is not in same legeaue as Huawei ooo,Lialia.
Have you seen a techno on GSM ARENA....? HOW E WON TAKE ENTER.

IN FACT THE PHANTOM 6+ DESIGN IS STOLEN, COS IT LOOKED LIKE THE Mate8, but the stuff inside the Mate8 is out of this world, little wonder the phantom6+ is selling for #128.

But don't ever compare both device

1 Like

Re: Please, How Good Is Huawei Ascend Mate 8 Phone? by shakurpaul(m): 11:31pm On Oct 01, 2016
Brand new HUAWEI P9 Phone (Still in Carton with complete accessories and with valid warranty card). This is an European Union Spec Version, (was shipped in from USA), not Asia or Africa version.
The P9 is Huawei's flagship phone at the moment.
Mobile/whatap on O8O36269787.
Giving Price is #135,000. Slightly negotiable.

Basic Features
Internal 32 GB, 3 GB RAM
CAMERA Primary Dual 12 MP, f/2.2, 27 mm, Leica optics, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash,
Secondary 8 MP, f/2.4, 1080p
New generation finger print sensor
Dimensions 152.3 x 75.3 x 7 mm (6.00 x 2.96 x 0.28 in)
Weight 162 g (5.71 oz)
Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
Size 5.5 inches (~72.7% screen-to-body ratio)
Resolution 1080 x 1920 pixels (~401 ppi pixel density)
Multi touch:Yes
- 3D Touch display
- Emotion UI 4.1
OS Android OS, v6.0 (Marshmallow)
Chipset HiSilicon Kirin 955
CPU Quad-core 2.5 GHz Cortex-A72 & quad-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A53
GPU Mali-T880 MP4
Card slot microSD, up to 256 GB
GPS Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS/ BDS (market dependant)
NFC Yes
USB Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Fast battery charging: 44% in 30 min
- XviD/MP4/H.265 player
- MP3/eAAC+/WAV/Flac player
BATTERY Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery
Color Mystic White,

Re: Please, How Good Is Huawei Ascend Mate 8 Phone? by smsglory(m): 11:31pm On Oct 01, 2016
Iamtosignno:
wetin you guys dey argue about sef gan na an old and new machine can their run power be the same for me Tecno phantom 6+ can beat Huawei ascend mate 8 in performance due to it new chipset but when talk of durability and quality Huawei ascend mate 8 will beat Tecno phantom 6+ in the category shikena

What chip are you talking about....Mate 8 has the latest chip name Hisilicon Kirin 950, see the phones which use it...then you would know that your assertions were wrong

2 Likes

Re: Please, How Good Is Huawei Ascend Mate 8 Phone? by Nobody: 6:03am On Oct 02, 2016
smsglory:

What chip are you talking about....Mate 8 has the latest chip name Hisilicon Kirin 950, see the phones which use it...then you would know that your assertions were wrong
OK i agree and I i can never compare Tecno to Huawei in term of every aspect
Re: Please, How Good Is Huawei Ascend Mate 8 Phone? by pr0blem: 12:01pm On Oct 02, 2016
smsglory:

Habatically,the difference is clear na...Tehno is not in same legeaue as Huawei ooo,Lialia.
Have you seen a techno on GSM ARENA....? HOW E WON TAKE ENTER.

IN FACT THE PHANTOM 6+ DESIGN IS STOLEN, COS IT LOOKED LIKE THE Mate8, but the stuff inside the Mate8 is out of this world, little wonder the phantom6+ is selling for #128.

But don't ever compare both device

Wait, I'm not the one who compared both devices to start with. I only SAW the comparison and was surprised about it. Secondly, GSM arena is not the only website you could find authentic devices. That Tecno isn't there doesn't mean they are any less authentic. It could be as a result of some unknown bias. Have you ever seen LAVA or YU in Africa? But if they happen to enter Naija, wouldn't you doubt their authenticity even as they are on GSM Arena? The website isn't the ultimate guarantee for authentic smartphones, so just lockup that GSM Arena talk. That a company decided to make Africa their major market, rather than home country, doesn't make them less authentic, their research probably showed African market would be most lucrative.

You say the design is stolen, I say you're probably not wrong. Does it do just as well as the Huawei mate 8? Almost, the ratings aren't too far from each other. I don't think the price is overhyped. It was what I saw I said, and here's my reason for my initial claim that wasn't even a conclusion, because I was just as surprised as y'all.

Re: Please, How Good Is Huawei Ascend Mate 8 Phone? by Legend87(m): 3:53pm On Oct 04, 2016
shakurpaul:
Brand new HUAWEI P9 Phone (Still in Carton with complete accessories and with valid warranty card). This is an European Union Spec Version, (was shipped in from USA), not Asia or Africa version.
The P9 is Huawei's flagship phone at the moment.
Mobile/whatap on O8O36269787.
Giving Price is #135,000. Slightly negotiable.

Basic Features
Internal 32 GB, 3 GB RAM
CAMERA Primary Dual 12 MP, f/2.2, 27 mm, Leica optics, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash,
Secondary 8 MP, f/2.4, 1080p
New generation finger print sensor
Dimensions 152.3 x 75.3 x 7 mm (6.00 x 2.96 x 0.28 in)
Weight 162 g (5.71 oz)
Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
Size 5.5 inches (~72.7% screen-to-body ratio)
Resolution 1080 x 1920 pixels (~401 ppi pixel density)
Multi touch:Yes
- 3D Touch display
- Emotion UI 4.1
OS Android OS, v6.0 (Marshmallow)
Chipset HiSilicon Kirin 955
CPU Quad-core 2.5 GHz Cortex-A72 & quad-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A53
GPU Mali-T880 MP4
Card slot microSD, up to 256 GB
GPS Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS/ BDS (market dependant)
NFC Yes
USB Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Fast battery charging: 44% in 30 min
- XviD/MP4/H.265 player
- MP3/eAAC+/WAV/Flac player
BATTERY Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery
Color Mystic White,

Thanks. But na mate 8 i need. tongue

(1) (Reply)

Techno W2 (brand New) / Telegram Messenger For Android Is The Best (generates Funds) / Help Crack Smile Wifi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.