Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

Help!!!!!!!!! I Have Got a Date With a Very Very Very Big Organisation. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help!!!!!!!!! I Have Got a Date With a Very Very Very Big Organisation. (2802 Views)

Don't Give Up: After Several Rejections, I Got A Good Job / I Got A Job Through Nairaland / Got A New Job January 3rd After So Many Months Of Searching In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!!!!!!!! I Have Got a Date With a Very Very Very Big Organisation. by mikaj(m): 5:52am On Oct 01, 2016
I got this yesterday via mail

Dear Candidate,
Sequel to the receipt of your CV into our database, please be informed that
you have been shortlisted to participate in our Talent Pipeline Programme.

it is from Cadwell Limited
Subsidiary of WestFoster Holdings Limited

Does anyone know about their test format, materials and interview format.

ANY LIL INFORMATION TO AID ME WILL BE GLADLY APPRECIATED.

PS: PLEASE DO NOT VIEW ONLY ABEG, COMMENT SMALL WITH INFO
Re: Help!!!!!!!!! I Have Got a Date With a Very Very Very Big Organisation. by sholay2011(m): 6:28am On Oct 01, 2016
A 'date'? grin
Re: Help!!!!!!!!! I Have Got a Date With a Very Very Very Big Organisation. by Nobody: 6:44am On Oct 01, 2016
BIG indeed
Re: Help!!!!!!!!! I Have Got a Date With a Very Very Very Big Organisation. by mikaj(m): 7:04am On Oct 01, 2016
sholay2011:
A 'date'? grin

A date o! The first meet will decide if there will be a second. Then if I finally get to take her home, I'm game. grin
Re: Help!!!!!!!!! I Have Got a Date With a Very Very Very Big Organisation. by mikaj(m): 7:07am On Oct 01, 2016
Tosinayoko:
BIG indeed

Dont know about you, you may be used to the high and flashy but you shouldn't rub it to people's faces. undecided

Go to Google and get yourself educated with respect to the organisation wink
Re: Help!!!!!!!!! I Have Got a Date With a Very Very Very Big Organisation. by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 01, 2016
All the best bro. I pray she says YES!

1 Like

Re: Help!!!!!!!!! I Have Got a Date With a Very Very Very Big Organisation. by Jethrolite(m): 8:56am On Oct 01, 2016
mikaj:

Dont know about you, you may be used to the high and flashy but you shouldn't rub it to people's faces. undecided

Go to Google and get yourself educated with respect to the organisation wink
But you started it, when I saw your thread I just had to come in thinking which company is that, can the company be bigger than chevron that pays N32m bonus to new staff? Not knowing it's even a subsidiary. One man kpalasa business.
Re: Help!!!!!!!!! I Have Got a Date With a Very Very Very Big Organisation. by mikaj(m): 10:54am On Oct 01, 2016
Jethrolite:
But you started it, when I saw your thread I just had to come in thinking which company is that, can the company be bigger than chevron that pays N32m bonus to new staff? Not knowing it's even a subsidiary. One man kpalasa business.

You still fail to get the point. It ain't always about oil and gas
Re: Help!!!!!!!!! I Have Got a Date With a Very Very Very Big Organisation. by mikaj(m): 10:56am On Oct 01, 2016
modelmike7:
All the best bro. I pray she says YES!

Gracias. Yet to get any info. A lot of views but no comment.

Wicked!
Re: Help!!!!!!!!! I Have Got a Date With a Very Very Very Big Organisation. by Jethrolite(m): 12:00pm On Oct 01, 2016
mikaj:

You still fail to get the point. It ain't always about oil and gas
Lol, OK now I get you.
Re: Help!!!!!!!!! I Have Got a Date With a Very Very Very Big Organisation. by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 01, 2016
mikaj:

Gracias. Yet to get any info. A lot of views but no comment.

Wicked!
. . . . . Lol! Maybe no one among the viewers has heard about the company prior now. Just hold on and pray someone that knows about it will come over. All the best.
Re: Help!!!!!!!!! I Have Got a Date With a Very Very Very Big Organisation. by mikaj(m): 2:59pm On Oct 01, 2016
modelmike7:
. . . . . Lol! Maybe no one among the viewers has heard about the company prior now. Just hold on and pray someone that knows about it will come over. All the best.

I am going nowhere. still hopeful though
Re: Help!!!!!!!!! I Have Got a Date With a Very Very Very Big Organisation. by chumakk: 3:47pm On Oct 01, 2016
if you cant find anything on Google then go to the office before the d-day to ask as a customer. ask drivers and security people.
Re: Help!!!!!!!!! I Have Got a Date With a Very Very Very Big Organisation. by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 01, 2016
I got the same invitation too. Unfortunately, I'm not in lag so I may not be attending.
Re: Help!!!!!!!!! I Have Got a Date With a Very Very Very Big Organisation. by mikaj(m): 7:34pm On Oct 01, 2016
chumakk:
if you cant find anything on Google then go to the office before the d-day to ask as a customer. ask drivers and security people.

I have got a job already so I won't be able to make a trip over to investigate.
Re: Help!!!!!!!!! I Have Got a Date With a Very Very Very Big Organisation. by chumakk: 9:59pm On Oct 01, 2016
mikaj:

I have got a job already so I won't be able to make a trip over to investigate.
go on weekend
Re: Help!!!!!!!!! I Have Got a Date With a Very Very Very Big Organisation. by mikaj(m): 8:07am On Oct 02, 2016
chumakk:
go on weekend

its on Tuesday so that is out of the plan
Re: Help!!!!!!!!! I Have Got a Date With a Very Very Very Big Organisation. by curechris(m): 11:40am On Nov 14, 2016
mikaj:

I got this yesterday via mail

Dear Candidate,
Sequel to the receipt of your CV into our database, please be informed that
you have been shortlisted to participate in our Talent Pipeline Programme.

it is from Cadwell Limited
Subsidiary of WestFoster Holdings Limited

Does anyone know about their test format, materials and interview format.

ANY LIL INFORMATION TO AID ME WILL BE GLADLY APPRECIATED.

PS: PLEASE DO NOT VIEW ONLY ABEG, COMMENT SMALL WITH INFO
I got a similar msg to that some days back with a lot more instructions to go with. so pls can you share with me the test format. i am writing mine tomorrow...Thanks
Re: Help!!!!!!!!! I Have Got a Date With a Very Very Very Big Organisation. by Tianablaq: 7:58pm On Sep 25, 2017
Please did you later go for this interview? How was it? Please, I need info on this company and its very urgent!!!

(1) (Reply)

Diamond Bank Career Page. / Zenith Bank - Now Highest Paying Bank / Wellness Resource Nig.ltd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.