Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,802 members, 7,806,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

My Male Neighbour Is Kpanshing My Female Neighbour,i'm cocck Sure - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Male Neighbour Is Kpanshing My Female Neighbour,i'm cocck Sure (9745 Views)

My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married / Missing Penis: Man Begs Female Neighbour For Sex To Test Son’s Manhood / Man Harasses His Female Neighbour By Masturbating Constantly In Her Presence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Male Neighbour Is Kpanshing My Female Neighbour,i'm cocck Sure by olowo72(m): 5:19pm On Oct 02, 2016
1 Thessalonians 4:11
Re: My Male Neighbour Is Kpanshing My Female Neighbour,i'm cocck Sure by Rozaystunna(m): 6:57pm On Oct 02, 2016
Oga na wa oooo go find yourself another to.to
Re: My Male Neighbour Is Kpanshing My Female Neighbour,i'm cocck Sure by Rozaystunna(m): 7:02pm On Oct 02, 2016
jonaifame22:
guy abeg, free me, I still can't get over the fact that she's fvckn that guy,i feel like hating my sister for fightn wth her
av been in that condition before lol jealousy wan kee me
Re: My Male Neighbour Is Kpanshing My Female Neighbour,i'm cocck Sure by jonaifame22(m): 9:41pm On Oct 02, 2016
Rozaystunna:
av been in that condition before lol jealousy wan kee me
did u later fvck her?
Re: My Male Neighbour Is Kpanshing My Female Neighbour,i'm cocck Sure by Rozaystunna(m): 6:38am On Oct 03, 2016
jonaifame22:
did u later fvck her?
Nah moved on
Re: My Male Neighbour Is Kpanshing My Female Neighbour,i'm cocck Sure by Smartademu(m): 9:22am On Oct 03, 2016
Monitoring spirit.
Re: My Male Neighbour Is Kpanshing My Female Neighbour,i'm cocck Sure by jonaifame22(m): 10:44am On Oct 03, 2016
Rozaystunna:
Nah moved on
i find it hard to move on
Re: My Male Neighbour Is Kpanshing My Female Neighbour,i'm cocck Sure by jimoceans14(m): 12:07pm On Oct 03, 2016
Young man!return the girls cloths and panties that you have held captive immediately... Before I find you.u dey pen*s sure say them dey kpansh,is it with your jambolini that they are kpanshing undecided
Re: My Male Neighbour Is Kpanshing My Female Neighbour,i'm cocck Sure by alexyanalysis(m): 7:48pm On Jun 07, 2020
elvision1:
Lets assume his name is John and her name is mary,

the next time mary enters john's room and you feel she's taking too much time just camly go knock and

say

"una good evening o!"
"mary! Your mama dey call you!"
and walk away and deny you ever went there.

That's bcus, am not a bad guy,
so i can't tell you to go and make d guy your friend so he lets you in then you use the friendship to your advantage and go in for the kill, no i can't tell you that.

Aunty Mary come see person wey take your pant o!!
grin grin grin
Re: My Male Neighbour Is Kpanshing My Female Neighbour,i'm cocck Sure by Callertunez: 7:56pm On Jun 07, 2020
hahaha... nawa for you o.. arrange 3some na...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet This Hot IG Model With Jaw-dropping Boobs Causing A Stir Online / Busty Lady Strip Half N@ked In A Supermarket Just To Twerk, Get Ignored By Peopl / Nigerian Ladies On Bikini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.