Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,516 members, 7,801,382 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

"My First And Best Sex Experience Ever" - Shared By A Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "My First And Best Sex Experience Ever" - Shared By A Woman (29903 Views)

My NYSC Sex Experience. / What Is Your Worst Experience Ever With The Opposite Sex?. Let's Get Rolling!. / "My Hottest Sexual Experience Ever" - Shared By Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

"My First And Best Sex Experience Ever" - Shared By A Woman by topzttst(m): 9:13am On Oct 01, 2016
Happy Independence Nairaland Users....Enjoy This Wonderful Tale Shared By A Woman.....

My First Sex Experience When I was about 29 I met this guy in a palates class at the health club I belong to. I noticed every time we were in class together that he was checking me out. We had probably been in this class about a half dozen times when he finally talked to me. He had the perfect body , just over 6 ' tall and nicely toned, he was also black. I had never been with a black man but it was something I wanted to experience and I started to fantasize having sex with him. I found myself extremely attracted to him.

As time passed he got a little bolder in his flirting . One Saturday morning he ask me if I would like to go to Starbucks with him after we were done working out and I think to his surprise I said "yes ". We talked over coffee about working out and all sorts of things. He had ask about my husband and in the course of our conversation I casually mentioned that my husband was away ( hint; lonely , Hot "white " housewife want ' s to get laid ) and would not be home until the end of the next week. When we were about to leave he ask me if I would like to have a glass of wine later that evening with him. I told him that sounded like fun , but I reminded him I was married and I didn ' t think it would look right if someone I knew or my husband knew were to see us together. However, I told him I would consider it if he could think of someplace discrete. He then suggested that we could sit on his deck which overlooks the ocean and have a glass of wine. A pretty bold suggestion I thought but I agreed and was excited at the possibilities.

This was a time in my life when we were experimenting with an open marriage and had started swapping I was having sex with whomever I want.....Continue Reading @

http://www.gisttrace.com/2016/10/my-first-and-best-sex-experience-ever.html

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "My First And Best Sex Experience Ever" - Shared By A Woman by Damilolababy(f): 9:21am On Oct 01, 2016
nice thread
Re: "My First And Best Sex Experience Ever" - Shared By A Woman by Vanije: 10:21am On Oct 01, 2016
Low Sperm count is one of the most common causes of infertility in men. Sometimes, the woman would be ok in terms of reproduction but still no fertilisation. Low Sperm count is caused by a lot of factors. Prominent among them is stress & diet.
If you are going through this problem & you need something effective without side effects, that can boost the count within a week, WhatsApp +2347084430249. Price:25k. 100% guaranteed!
Re: "My First And Best Sex Experience Ever" - Shared By A Woman by Damilolababy(f): 10:23am On Oct 01, 2016
hmm
Re: "My First And Best Sex Experience Ever" - Shared By A Woman by Gebbson007(m): 10:37am On Oct 01, 2016
Uhm uhm uhm .op more f dz pls....
Re: "My First And Best Sex Experience Ever" - Shared By A Woman by tico1212(m): 11:04am On Oct 01, 2016
Damilolababy:
nice thread
Nice dp
Re: "My First And Best Sex Experience Ever" - Shared By A Woman by Damilolababy(f): 3:07pm On Oct 01, 2016
tico1212:
Nice dp
thanks
Re: "My First And Best Sex Experience Ever" - Shared By A Woman by tico1212(m): 4:20pm On Oct 01, 2016
Damilolababy:
thanks

You welcome... can we make this private?
Re: "My First And Best Sex Experience Ever" - Shared By A Woman by Damilolababy(f): 6:28pm On Oct 01, 2016
tico1212:

Y
Re: "My First And Best Sex Experience Ever" - Shared By A Woman by tico1212(m): 7:39pm On Oct 01, 2016
Damilolababy:
Y

Would love to know you better.
Re: "My First And Best Sex Experience Ever" - Shared By A Woman by Gofwane(m): 7:46pm On Oct 01, 2016
tico1212:

shege! You don see boobi ba? The thunder that will fire you is watching you like...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My First And Best Sex Experience Ever" - Shared By A Woman by bamisepeters(m): 7:55pm On Oct 01, 2016
Married for that matter...
Re: "My First And Best Sex Experience Ever" - Shared By A Woman by Nnamdikalu: 7:58pm On Oct 01, 2016
Damilolababy:
hmm
Chai see bobby,bea let me email you abeg,those melons up there look too good for me to overlook... cry
Re: "My First And Best Sex Experience Ever" - Shared By A Woman by Damilolababy(f): 8:15pm On Oct 01, 2016
Nnamdikalu:
Chai see bobby,bea let me email you abeg,those melons up there look too good for me to overlook... cry
hmmm.
Re: "My First And Best Sex Experience Ever" - Shared By A Woman by tico1212(m): 8:57pm On Oct 01, 2016
Gofwane:
shege! You don see boobi ba? The thunder that will fire you is watching you like...

Od.e ni e and na u and your pple thunder go fire. Swerve make i see front.
Re: "My First And Best Sex Experience Ever" - Shared By A Woman by Damilolababy(f): 9:07pm On Oct 01, 2016
tico1212:

Y una dy insult each other na
Re: "My First And Best Sex Experience Ever" - Shared By A Woman by tico1212(m): 10:03pm On Oct 01, 2016
Damilolababy:
Y una dy insult each other na

No mind d idio_t... i no knw why e dey put mouth for my mata.
Re: "My First And Best Sex Experience Ever" - Shared By A Woman by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 01, 2016
see them..they don see big borbbi dem brain don scatter grin grin

fùck niggas grin

2 Likes

Re: "My First And Best Sex Experience Ever" - Shared By A Woman by oshikoyaodemi(m): 10:28pm On Oct 01, 2016
Jarizod:

fùck niggas grin
lol
Re: "My First And Best Sex Experience Ever" - Shared By A Woman by Gofwane(m): 10:28pm On Oct 01, 2016
tico1212:

seems you are new to this forum. A comment i made lightheartedly has been interpreted wrongly. ...... I meant no harm.... SHALOM

5 Likes

Re: "My First And Best Sex Experience Ever" - Shared By A Woman by Gofwane(m): 10:32pm On Oct 01, 2016
Dexpendable, i don catch you. You no wan update your thread ba?

1 Like

Re: "My First And Best Sex Experience Ever" - Shared By A Woman by Damilolababy(f): 1:45am On Oct 02, 2016
Jarizod:

fùck niggas grin
hmm
Re: "My First And Best Sex Experience Ever" - Shared By A Woman by cronsberg: 2:33am On Oct 02, 2016
tico1212:

omo see bold guy o! "nice dp, thanks, ur welcome can we make this private? " hahahahaha i like ur style man

1 Like

Re: "My First And Best Sex Experience Ever" - Shared By A Woman by Damilolababy(f): 12:05pm On Oct 02, 2016
cronsberg:
omo see bold guy o! "nice dp, thanks, ur welcome can we make this private? " hahahahaha i like ur style man
lol
Re: "My First And Best Sex Experience Ever" - Shared By A Woman by Damilolababy(f): 11:27pm On Oct 02, 2016
Gebbson007:
Uhm uhm uhm .op more f dz pls....
bad boy
Re: "My First And Best Sex Experience Ever" - Shared By A Woman by Damilolababy(f): 8:19pm On Oct 03, 2016
Vanije:
Low Sperm count is one of the most common causes of infertility in men. Sometimes, the woman would be ok in terms of reproduction but still no fertilisation. Low Sperm count is caused by a lot of factors. Prominent among them is stress & diet.
If you are going through this problem & you need something effective without side effects, that can boost the count within a week, WhatsApp +2347084430249. Price:25k. 100% guaranteed!
Hmm
Re: "My First And Best Sex Experience Ever" - Shared By A Woman by Gebbson007(m): 3:24am On Oct 04, 2016
Damilolababy:
bad boy

Lol nt really I just love reading wink
Re: "My First And Best Sex Experience Ever" - Shared By A Woman by Damilolababy(f): 6:28pm On Oct 04, 2016
Gebbson007:

Lol nt really I just love reading wink
OK bad boy
Re: "My First And Best Sex Experience Ever" - Shared By A Woman by Gebbson007(m): 10:15pm On Oct 05, 2016
Damilolababy:
OK bad boy

Am seriously not bad....how r u doing damilola¿
Re: "My First And Best Sex Experience Ever" - Shared By A Woman by bryan360: 11:47pm On Oct 05, 2016
Damilolababy:
nice thread
c boobi
Re: "My First And Best Sex Experience Ever" - Shared By A Woman by Topza(m): 8:37am On Oct 06, 2016
bryan360:
c boobi
na so boobi go kill una... one day...
Re: "My First And Best Sex Experience Ever" - Shared By A Woman by martyns303(m): 10:24am On Oct 06, 2016
Damilolababy stop encouraging them...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? / Reactions As Massively Curvy Pantless Lady Seduces Men, Bares Her Vagina / My Mom Has Refused Me On Having A Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.