Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,856 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:46 AM

Before U Propose To Her Tell Her To Remove Her Wig Or Weavon - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Before U Propose To Her Tell Her To Remove Her Wig Or Weavon (3707 Views)

When She Takes Off Her Wig And Remove Her Makep / Is It Ever Okay For A Woman To Propose To A Man? / If You Like Her Tell Her Because She Won't Wait Forever. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before U Propose To Her Tell Her To Remove Her Wig Or Weavon by tithe(m): 5:42pm On Oct 15, 2009
Just the time i was thinking dat i will soon settle down, dis came up again.

This my girl friend has always been on either wig or weavon since we meet, just recently i saw her without the weavon on, she was completely opposite the beauty i know. She doesn't have hair, pls wat should i do bc i don't want to ve children with scanty hair.
Re: Before U Propose To Her Tell Her To Remove Her Wig Or Weavon by POSAKOSA1(m): 5:44pm On Oct 15, 2009
tithe:

This my girl friend has always been on either wig or weavon since we meet, just recently i saw her without the weavon on, she was completely opposite the beauty i know. She doesn't have hair, pls wat should i do bc i don't want to ve children with scanty hair.

<I die> hahahahahahahehehehehehehehohohohohhohoho

funny post.

I dont like WIGS OR WEAVES! YCUK.
Re: Before U Propose To Her Tell Her To Remove Her Wig Or Weavon by shylladear(f): 5:45pm On Oct 15, 2009
@poster
imagine is it her hair you want to marry?
Re: Before U Propose To Her Tell Her To Remove Her Wig Or Weavon by POSAKOSA1(m): 5:48pm On Oct 15, 2009
@ OP, she doesn't have scanty hair nor does she have a disease. It is the wigging and weaving that has CUT/ chop ALL HER HAIR finish.
Re: Before U Propose To Her Tell Her To Remove Her Wig Or Weavon by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 15, 2009
POSAKOSA1:

@ OP, she doesn't have scanty hair nor does she have a disease. It is the wigging and weaving that has CUT/ chop ALL HER HAIR finish.
Educate them please angry
Re: Before U Propose To Her Tell Her To Remove Her Wig Or Weavon by tithe(m): 6:24pm On Oct 15, 2009
POSAKOSA1:

But she is not dat beautiful without it, i get a different look whenever she does not ve it on
Re: Before U Propose To Her Tell Her To Remove Her Wig Or Weavon by POSAKOSA1(m): 6:48pm On Oct 15, 2009
tithe:

But she is not dat beautiful without it, i get a different look whenever she does not ve it on

na u sabi. abeg carry go jor.
Re: Before U Propose To Her Tell Her To Remove Her Wig Or Weavon by bluespice(f): 6:51pm On Oct 15, 2009
i thought empty-headedness was a one night thing?
Re: Before U Propose To Her Tell Her To Remove Her Wig Or Weavon by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 15, 2009
I'm assuming you never saw her childhood photos abi which kind relationship una get?

booty call?
Re: Before U Propose To Her Tell Her To Remove Her Wig Or Weavon by wakagirl: 7:39pm On Oct 15, 2009
tithe:

Leave her cos u dont love her
Re: Before U Propose To Her Tell Her To Remove Her Wig Or Weavon by POSAKOSA1(m): 7:45pm On Oct 15, 2009
@poster: aren't you the one who wants to marry a virgin now u're complaining bout HER HAIR. You shall never be SATISFIED.
Re: Before U Propose To Her Tell Her To Remove Her Wig Or Weavon by hollandis(f): 8:09pm On Oct 15, 2009
tithe:

LMAO
If you eventually marry her ,tell her to wig on till she dies
Re: Before U Propose To Her Tell Her To Remove Her Wig Or Weavon by Shola2009(m): 8:26pm On Oct 15, 2009
Abeg!! leave the girl jor!! or better buy her hair growing formula,im sure you can even get it in your local abouki kiosk.
Re: Before U Propose To Her Tell Her To Remove Her Wig Or Weavon by EngrT1(m): 8:31pm On Oct 15, 2009
wahala dey o
Re: Before U Propose To Her Tell Her To Remove Her Wig Or Weavon by Hauwa1: 8:34pm On Oct 15, 2009
grin grin grin
Re: Before U Propose To Her Tell Her To Remove Her Wig Or Weavon by edoyad(m): 8:56pm On Oct 15, 2009
@OP, is it possible to stop loving someone cos you see her without her wig or whatever ?
Let me tell you things i didn't like in my ex . Wigs, protruding belly, snoring . . . . She was guilty of all but i didn't like her a fraction less cos of them. I knew she hated certain ish i did or had too but she never mentioned them, may be to protect my Ego i guess.
Don't assume she hasn't noticed somethings in you she would dump you for cos you'd be surprised by her own list.

Sup Posa ? grin
Re: Before U Propose To Her Tell Her To Remove Her Wig Or Weavon by POSAKOSA1(m): 8:59pm On Oct 15, 2009
edoyad:

Sup Posa ? grin

trouble-maker, how you dey ? smiley
Re: Before U Propose To Her Tell Her To Remove Her Wig Or Weavon by edoyad(m): 9:10pm On Oct 15, 2009
I dey bored sad . Slow traffic for my favourite threads. May be I'll try logging on later.
Re: Before U Propose To Her Tell Her To Remove Her Wig Or Weavon by POSAKOSA1(m): 9:27pm On Oct 15, 2009
shey na the sports thread you dey ? no soap opera today ?
Re: Before U Propose To Her Tell Her To Remove Her Wig Or Weavon by Epi: 9:33pm On Oct 15, 2009
Poster

Are you near by? man, I just wanna hug you for this topic. kiss kiss

Front page boss man. Hip hip hooray!!!
Re: Before U Propose To Her Tell Her To Remove Her Wig Or Weavon by POSAKOSA1(m): 9:37pm On Oct 15, 2009
I don't like WIGS or WEAVES but a man should accept a woman for who/what she is. If you don't like this, then don't date women who wear these ITEMS. smiley
Re: Before U Propose To Her Tell Her To Remove Her Wig Or Weavon by cold(m): 9:42pm On Oct 15, 2009
1 moment it's "u discovered she was not a virgin" in the next it's "she's bald".What is wrong with u,u'v got some serious issues man.
Re: Before U Propose To Her Tell Her To Remove Her Wig Or Weavon by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 15, 2009
I dont really see the reason for this thread in any case.

The fact that you dont like the way your g/f looks without her weave doesnt mean all women look bad with their natural hair.

besides, there's such a thing as a bad hair day which is what she may have been having. Hair constantly sheds and is replaced. Regardless if someone has a weave or perm.
Re: Before U Propose To Her Tell Her To Remove Her Wig Or Weavon by Epi: 9:44pm On Oct 15, 2009
POSAKOSA1:

I don't like WIGS or WEAVES but a man should accept a woman for who/what she is. If you don't like this, then don't date women who wear these ITEMS. smiley
jare, u miss the poster's point.  check, recheck and check again.  Him never say him no like weaves or wigs

[size=18pt]" i saw her without the weavon on, she was completely opposite the beauty i know."[/size]
Re: Before U Propose To Her Tell Her To Remove Her Wig Or Weavon by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 15, 2009
tithe:

She doesn't have hair, pls wat should i do bc i don't want to ve children with scanty hair.

If the children have scanty hair just buy wigs and weave-on for them, grin
Re: Before U Propose To Her Tell Her To Remove Her Wig Or Weavon by chika98: 9:59pm On Oct 15, 2009
LMFAO! This may be some crap but the thought of it alone is really funny. grin grin
Re: Before U Propose To Her Tell Her To Remove Her Wig Or Weavon by ritaNL: 10:03pm On Oct 15, 2009
This is a lesson to all fake ladies out there
when you see them very early in the morning,they put on wig and pan-cake their faces even b4 they brush or av a bath.
So so fake beauty eveywhere.

@poster
Have you checked her breast,it might be fake too
And that virginty might be fake too anddont . forget she might be trans too
Re: Before U Propose To Her Tell Her To Remove Her Wig Or Weavon by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 15, 2009
So if your wife losses her hair due to cancer therapy or unknown causes you will divorce her because she is now "completely opposite the beauty you know"?
Re: Before U Propose To Her Tell Her To Remove Her Wig Or Weavon by 190: 10:21pm On Oct 15, 2009
i love girls wit weavons~
Re: Before U Propose To Her Tell Her To Remove Her Wig Or Weavon by r231(m): 11:30pm On Oct 15, 2009
;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Before U Propose To Her Tell Her To Remove Her Wig Or Weavon by mamagee6(f): 2:09am On Oct 16, 2009
This poster is a liar who can't think of anything from his jumbo sized head to post. tongue
Re: Before U Propose To Her Tell Her To Remove Her Wig Or Weavon by Nobody: 2:31am On Oct 16, 2009
She doesn't have hair, pls wat should i do bc i don't want to ve children with scanty hair

i'm guessing the OP has scanty hair too.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can She Forgive Her Husband? Pls Read Ur Advice Is Needed / Why Do Women Hate Shy & Nervous Guys? / Guys Can You Do This To your Girlfreind? (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.