Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,256 members, 7,807,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

Before U Propose To Her Tell Her To Remove Her Wig Or Weavon - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Before U Propose To Her Tell Her To Remove Her Wig Or Weavon (3717 Views)

When She Takes Off Her Wig And Remove Her Makep / Is It Ever Okay For A Woman To Propose To A Man? / If You Like Her Tell Her Because She Won't Wait Forever. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before U Propose To Her Tell Her To Remove Her Wig Or Weavon by Radiant(f): 3:21am On Oct 16, 2009
What about her nails?  smiley

Common gerrout of here idiot  grin Go and complain to[b] Dr Miracle[/b]  grin grin grin

Seriously, I wonder why some girls can't just do without 'em stuff on their head.
Re: Before U Propose To Her Tell Her To Remove Her Wig Or Weavon by Amigoz(f): 4:13am On Oct 16, 2009
@Tithe

Weren't u the same dude wanting to marry a virgin? undecided
Are we talking about the same virgin gf? undecided
So this time around she dont have hair? undecided
What next? undecided

U find out she has false teeth? shocked

On a lighter note, don't let the scanty hair on the head fool you, for all you know she is well endowed with hair in the other places you are yet to unveil undecided
Re: Before U Propose To Her Tell Her To Remove Her Wig Or Weavon by Shola2009(m): 5:12am On Oct 16, 2009
she is well endowed with hair in the other places you are yet to unveil Undecided
shocked shocked example pls grin btw Amigoz,where you been?? undecided yess oo.i noticed you were gone cheesy grin tongue
Re: Before U Propose To Her Tell Her To Remove Her Wig Or Weavon by Amigoz(f): 12:30pm On Oct 16, 2009
Shola2009:

shocked shocked example pls grin btw Amigoz,where you been?? undecided yess oo.i noticed you were gone cheesy grin tongue

cheesy cheesy Mr Tithe knows wot im talking about
Dont wanna be 2 explicit cheesy

Ive been kwul, buzy as buzybee wink ow u doin? wink
Re: Before U Propose To Her Tell Her To Remove Her Wig Or Weavon by KennyG6(m): 12:40pm On Oct 16, 2009
Just the time i was thinking dat i will soon settle down, dis came up again.

This my girl friend has always been on either wig or weavon since we meet, just recently i saw her without the weavon on, she was completely opposite the beauty i know. She doesn't have hair, pls wat should i do bc i don't want to ve children with scanty hair.

grin grin grin grin grin grin dis one na wa ooooooooooooooo
Re: Before U Propose To Her Tell Her To Remove Her Wig Or Weavon by StellaN3(f): 12:43pm On Oct 16, 2009
hahahahahahaha
this poster is very funny
if she gave u scanty hair children u will manage them now
or u go and borrow hair and fix it on them hahahaha grin grin grin
Re: Before U Propose To Her Tell Her To Remove Her Wig Or Weavon by Drwinthy: 2:50pm On Oct 16, 2009
If you love her then that should not be a problem.

For more dating tips visit www.perfectsdate..com
Re: Before U Propose To Her Tell Her To Remove Her Wig Or Weavon by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 16, 2009
if the girl has scanty hair it doesnt automatically mean the children's hair will be scanty unless the OP's hair is the same way.

hence his fear, imo.
Re: Before U Propose To Her Tell Her To Remove Her Wig Or Weavon by galatico(m): 3:05pm On Oct 16, 2009
LMAO smiley smiley smiley
Re: Before U Propose To Her Tell Her To Remove Her Wig Or Weavon by tithe(m): 5:06pm On Oct 16, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

So if your wife losses her hair due to cancer therapy or unknown causes you will divorce her because she is now "completely opposite the beauty you know"?
Na yr husband go loose his hair thru cancer therapy
Re: Before U Propose To Her Tell Her To Remove Her Wig Or Weavon by galatico(m): 5:16pm On Oct 16, 2009
Some babes don't have hair they use wig to cover it .
Re: Before U Propose To Her Tell Her To Remove Her Wig Or Weavon by SeanT21(f): 5:52am On Oct 18, 2009
I agree with U poster. Make sure U know everything about Ur woman before asking for her hands in marriage. That includes how she looks without weave or wigs.
Re: Before U Propose To Her Tell Her To Remove Her Wig Or Weavon by otokx(m): 10:10am On Oct 18, 2009
interesting
Re: Before U Propose To Her Tell Her To Remove Her Wig Or Weavon by Macgreat(m): 4:47pm On Nov 04, 2009
Is this post funny or what grin
Re: Before U Propose To Her Tell Her To Remove Her Wig Or Weavon by IFELEKE(m): 5:04pm On Nov 04, 2009
Poster,
seriously what's up with you and women?
Re: Before U Propose To Her Tell Her To Remove Her Wig Or Weavon by tithe(m): 5:12pm On Nov 04, 2009
IFELEKE:

Poster,
seriously what's up with you and women?
This is an old topic, who brought it again.
Re: Before U Propose To Her Tell Her To Remove Her Wig Or Weavon by IFELEKE(m): 5:30pm On Nov 04, 2009
oh!, so your issues with women dates back. . .little wonder. . .
Re: Before U Propose To Her Tell Her To Remove Her Wig Or Weavon by 190yaris1: 5:41pm On Nov 04, 2009
^^^
Just look @ ifeleke~

Re: Before U Propose To Her Tell Her To Remove Her Wig Or Weavon by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 04, 2009
As a christian, you should be concerned with the inner self than the outer self. undecided
Re: Before U Propose To Her Tell Her To Remove Her Wig Or Weavon by tithe(m): 8:03pm On Nov 04, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

As a christian, you should be concerned with the inner self than the outer self. undecided
U ar right there
Re: Before U Propose To Her Tell Her To Remove Her Wig Or Weavon by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 04, 2009
tithe:

U ar right there
So you will love her wigless and all? wink
Re: Before U Propose To Her Tell Her To Remove Her Wig Or Weavon by whiteroses(f): 9:09pm On Nov 04, 2009
it simply means you dont love her if you do you'd look past her thinning hair, are guys really that shallow? we dont mind yyour look as long as you treat us right, shiior
Re: Before U Propose To Her Tell Her To Remove Her Wig Or Weavon by Gabry(f): 1:57am On Nov 05, 2009
Just because she has a hair problem, you thyink your children will inherit it? undecided U are seriously funny ooo. . . .

Let me tell you sumthin, my whole family has high blood pressure, has astma, has sinus including all my siblings and all have slightly curly hair except me. Im the opposite of all of them why's that?

It doesnt mean she has hair problem your kids will have one too ok? angry
Re: Before U Propose To Her Tell Her To Remove Her Wig Or Weavon by saintneo(m): 2:56am On Nov 05, 2009
@poster
tnx bro. there's nothing as good as seeing clearly in the light.
Re: Before U Propose To Her Tell Her To Remove Her Wig Or Weavon by oyinda3(f): 5:00am On Nov 05, 2009
why don't you find a deeper life girl. they don't wear wigs or weaves.

this OP is a hypocrite i tell ya.
Re: Before U Propose To Her Tell Her To Remove Her Wig Or Weavon by sylve11: 9:44am On Nov 05, 2009
@poster,
how is that possible? u mean no hair at all? shocked grin grin cool
Re: Before U Propose To Her Tell Her To Remove Her Wig Or Weavon by FBS: 1:39pm On Nov 05, 2009
You people. . .na wa oo.
Comedy at the very best! 

Beauty is bought by judgement of the eye!
Re: Before U Propose To Her Tell Her To Remove Her Wig Or Weavon by Yoighaman(m): 11:01am On Nov 06, 2009
@ Poster
,mama-gee:

This poster is a liar who can't think of anything from his jumbo sized head to post. tongue

I once dated a girl i loved (u could date a girl u don't love) n one early morning, her weavon fell off, she was embarassed; wow!; it was as if my heart dropped and got broken.

she looked completely different ( not as beautiful as she always looked) but because she was and still is my true friend, i laughed and said "oh, so this is ur real self, u look beautiful but d weave on looks beta on u"

But the truth was, i was dissappointed but because i liked her, her looks was inconsequential; what if she were my sister? would i have disliked her?

The Word: Date/Marry ur true friend.

Cheers.
Re: Before U Propose To Her Tell Her To Remove Her Wig Or Weavon by whitesturd(f): 11:02pm On Nov 06, 2009
OMG.i don laff die.this is so funny.ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaa.u guys no go kil man pikin 4 n/l
Re: Before U Propose To Her Tell Her To Remove Her Wig Or Weavon by 190yaris1: 11:11pm On Nov 06, 2009
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN WHITESTURD AND WHITE LEXI

I dont seem 2 know the difference between them both~
Re: Before U Propose To Her Tell Her To Remove Her Wig Or Weavon by edoyad(m): 11:33pm On Nov 06, 2009
I don't understand this, wigs can drop or fall off but can weave ons do that too ?
Re: Before U Propose To Her Tell Her To Remove Her Wig Or Weavon by Nobody: 3:50am On Nov 07, 2009
looooooooooooooooooool

@Poster

How come you haven't seen her natural hair before?  undecided

So you just knew her hairs are scanty grin grin grin and you found out it is the opposite beauty?? OMG!!!

You mean she has been faking her hair-style

Your I don't care attitude has landed you in this scenario

Too bad! I don't know how you will tell her  grin

This is too funny!! lmao!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Story / Ladies How Long Have You Fronted? / What's Ur Ultimate Relationship Deal Breaker?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.