Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,694 members, 7,805,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:14 AM

Before U Propose To Her Tell Her To Remove Her Wig Or Weavon - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Before U Propose To Her Tell Her To Remove Her Wig Or Weavon (3716 Views)

When She Takes Off Her Wig And Remove Her Makep / Is It Ever Okay For A Woman To Propose To A Man? / If You Like Her Tell Her Because She Won't Wait Forever. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before U Propose To Her Tell Her To Remove Her Wig Or Weavon by mamageee1(f): 8:08am On Nov 07, 2009
rita@NL link=topic=338172.msg4876345#msg4876345 :

This is a lesson to all fake ladies out there
when you see them very early in the morning,they put on wig and pan-cake their faces even b4 they brush or av a bath.
So so fake beauty eveywhere.

@poster
Have you checked her breast,it might be fake too
And that virginty might be fake too anddont . forget she might be trans too

lesson to which lady, the poster is a looser so no girl gives a damn about him, who cares if he likes wigs or not, WHO IS HE??

even[b] beyonce and tyra banks use weavon and make up[/b], and they are with real men that adore and cherish them

if you join all the nairaland guys together""" they wount even reach half of their men"""
Re: Before U Propose To Her Tell Her To Remove Her Wig Or Weavon by pureminded: 9:07am On Nov 07, 2009
Before U Propose To Her Tell Her To Remove Her Wig Or Weavon grin
Re: Before U Propose To Her Tell Her To Remove Her Wig Or Weavon by sylve11: 9:33am On Nov 07, 2009
I just can't imagine how the scene is gonna look like. .

bobo: baby, u know i love u. . emm but please take off ur weavon.

baby: what for?
bobo: i just want to see if u have gorimakpa. grin grin grin cool
Re: Before U Propose To Her Tell Her To Remove Her Wig Or Weavon by sexyLeamon(f): 11:18am On Nov 07, 2009
@poster good luck with dat one grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Before U Propose To Her Tell Her To Remove Her Wig Or Weavon by na2day2(m): 11:53am On Nov 07, 2009
shylladear:

@poster
imagine is it her hair you want to marry?

what about NL girls that can't marry sum1 that is broke, or sum1 that does not have 6packs, is it his money or stomach they are marrying?

mama-geee:

lesson to which lady, the poster is a looser so no girl gives a damn about him, who cares if he likes wigs or not, WHO IS HE??

even beyounce and tyra banks use weavon and make up, and the men they are datting,

if you join all the nairaland guys together""" they wount even reach half of their men"""

another confused one on the loose lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Before U Propose To Her Tell Her To Remove Her Wig Or Weavon by whitesturd(f): 12:51pm On Nov 07, 2009
190.yaris:

WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN WHITESTURD AND WHITE LEXI

I dont seem 2 know the difference between them both~

U dont seem to know the difference between the two cos of the ffwing reasons

1.Either u ve a problem with ur eyes

OR

2.U didnt go to school

solution
1.Run to the nearest opthamologist

2.Run to the nearest school
Re: Before U Propose To Her Tell Her To Remove Her Wig Or Weavon by pureminded: 2:54pm On Nov 07, 2009
sylve11:

I just can't imagine how the scene is gonna look like. .

bobo: baby, u know i love u. . emm but please take off your weavon.

baby: what for?
bobo: i just want to see if u have gorimakpa. grin grin grin cool

What is gorimakpa abeg shocked
Re: Before U Propose To Her Tell Her To Remove Her Wig Or Weavon by gbolahan1(m): 5:08pm On Nov 07, 2009
@Poster: Most women fail to realize that their natural beauty is in their natural hair and they always want to had artificial beauty. If the you have seen the lady in question the way she's created when or before the relationship started, you would have accepted her the way she is or let go of her and not trying to disappoint her now that she's hopping to hook with you soon. Anyway, the fact still remain the you don't love her, because if you did, you won't have seen her scanty hair. The holy book says "LOVE CONQUERS EVERY THING"
Re: Before U Propose To Her Tell Her To Remove Her Wig Or Weavon by 4llerbuntu(m): 5:18pm On Nov 07, 2009
why una dey castigate the guy naw? na wetin him see him talk!! why the babe dey put weave all the time, inferiority complex? her hair has NEVER BEEN GUD JARE!!!!

me sef no dey like the thing. i cant stand the smell!! imagine these women no go put water for head for months on end, GOD!!!! that is really dirty. one was telling me they put pink oil! pink oil ko, yellow oil ni.
that makes it worse sef!!!! dey put oil wey u no go wash off.

i will never sleep beside a woman with weave in my bed, my woman knw naw, she don comply! no be matter of fight, i just will not stand the smell, if u want to sleep in my bed no weave on or attachment. now she does nicer things with her hair, perm, weave only the hair natural, traditional hairstyles even a hair cut!

@ poster na wah o, see all these love matter sef, na y i dey talk say the thing na woman scam, if u talk naw dem go talk say u no love am, yet who wan live with a young vulture! tell her u love her too much but she shld instaed cut her hair if it wont grow, if she no gree well the ball is in ur court
Re: Before U Propose To Her Tell Her To Remove Her Wig Or Weavon by ebony21(f): 4:03am On Nov 08, 2009
oh my gosh u people will not kill me with laughter, which one b young vulture, lol. Is it a crime nt to have hair.
Re: Before U Propose To Her Tell Her To Remove Her Wig Or Weavon by tithe(m): 8:16am On Nov 08, 2009
gbolahan1:

@Poster: Most women fail to realize that their natural beauty is in their natural hair and they always want to had artificial beauty. If the you have seen the lady in question the way she's created when or before the relationship started, you would have accepted her the way she is or let go of her and not trying to disappoint her now that she's hopping to hook with you soon. Anyway, the fact still remain the you don't love her, because if you did, you won't have seen her scanty hair. The holy book says "LOVE CONQUERS EVERY THING"
Love conquers all, but not when everything about these girls is artifical
Re: Before U Propose To Her Tell Her To Remove Her Wig Or Weavon by Xfactor2(f): 5:59pm On Nov 08, 2009
My goodness Tithe. I have not laughed so much in a long time. I'm a lady and yet I can understand your dilemna my dear. I always said I don't want an ugly man, rich or poor coz no money is worth ugly genes. Vain I know but hey, I didn't want people giving compliments about my babies clothes instead of the actual babies.

You know when people see your cosmetically challenged child they say, oh what a lovely suite she's wearing. Then you know you in trouble as the mother, I know i've done it when I couldn't lie, And we mothers do know when our kids ain't pretty.

So I fully get you on the issue.

I said God, when you send me this magnificant man, please make sure he s the best suited person for me in everyway, including attractive genes. He is a faithful God and my children benefited. Praise God. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Before U Propose To Her Tell Her To Remove Her Wig Or Weavon by Xfactor2(f): 6:10pm On Nov 08, 2009
I have now managed to finish reading the posts through all the tears of laughter and Poster I am still on your side. You can't choose a life partner like you had your eyes closed. It too big a deal. grin grin grin
OMG. Thank God for my hair, this could have been me being written about. But Poster of you have to choose between hair and personality, please choose personality because that has longevity. But it's nice to have both, I know this.
Re: Before U Propose To Her Tell Her To Remove Her Wig Or Weavon by na2day2(m): 5:26am On Nov 09, 2009
tithe:

Love conquers all, but not when everything about these girls is artifical

yup!
Re: Before U Propose To Her Tell Her To Remove Her Wig Or Weavon by chinedumo(m): 3:45pm On Nov 24, 2010
some women especially African say that fake guys are attracted to fake hair
Re: Before U Propose To Her Tell Her To Remove Her Wig Or Weavon by Omolola1(f): 3:52pm On Nov 24, 2010
rotflmao @ topic
Re: Before U Propose To Her Tell Her To Remove Her Wig Or Weavon by MrsEve1: 3:54pm On Nov 24, 2010
Pat your weaves ladies! Hit a vogue and pat your weaves ladies!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NIGERIAN Women Ranked Most UNFAITHFUL In The WORLD / Must See Things girls Hide From guys (VERY IMPORTANT) / When Woman Gives U Tough Time Before Agreeing To Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.