Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:34 PM

Flavour In Traditional Outfit For Nigerian Independence Day Celebration - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Flavour In Traditional Outfit For Nigerian Independence Day Celebration (33612 Views)

Temi Otedola Stuns In Traditional Outfit / Kcee, Harrysong, Wizkid And Flavour In Throwback Photo / Yemi Alade Wears Her Mother's Traditional Outfit (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flavour In Traditional Outfit For Nigerian Independence Day Celebration by Edum13656: 3:01pm On Oct 01, 2016
genieluv:
U seee !!

True igbos, the enlightened and succesful igbos are very very proud to be Nigerians and to associate with Nigeria, not like those societal misfits, scoundrels, derelicts and thugs who call themselves IPOB or Biafran whatever looking for where to heap the blame of their individual failures and misfortune.

igbos we no get misfit, we are the smartest black specie.
Re: Flavour In Traditional Outfit For Nigerian Independence Day Celebration by seenter84: 3:11pm On Oct 01, 2016
Local boy
Re: Flavour In Traditional Outfit For Nigerian Independence Day Celebration by timeman: 3:12pm On Oct 01, 2016
@reducto, How many Igbo musicians is as big as Davido Olamide, Falz,Simi,kiss Daniel,Yemi Alade, Wizkid to mention but few. Not to mention the veterans. All dem Igbos had to run to SW for survival. The fear of dying of hunger is increasingly high in the redmud, they can't afford to get burried there. The sun is missing in SE. The sun is already shinning in the SW.
SW home sweet home. All hail Afonja!
Obey the truth!

1 Like

Re: Flavour In Traditional Outfit For Nigerian Independence Day Celebration by Lovelynature(m): 3:12pm On Oct 01, 2016
pinkycute:
Lolzzzzzz... You're welcome dear... Thanks for the compliment

me presently

1 Like

Re: Flavour In Traditional Outfit For Nigerian Independence Day Celebration by reducto: 3:16pm On Oct 01, 2016
timeman:
@reducto, How many Igbo musicsans is as big as Davido Olamide, Falz,Simi,kiss Daniel,Yemi Alade, Wizkid to mention but few. Not to mention the veterans. All dem Igbos had to run to SW for survival. The fera of dying of hunger is increasingly high in the redmud, they can't afford to get burried there. The sun is missing in SE. The sun is already shinning in the SW.
SW home sweet home. All hail Afonja!
Obey the truth!

I ll just give you four guys only
Psquare, Flavour, Phyno and Patoranking. Afonjas wey dey sing nonsense. Pls next time tell davido not to be buying songs from igbo musicians @runtown. And tell Olamide not to be dissing the biggest boss @Don jazzy. And also tell that dwarf called Wizkid not to be talking anyhow to someone who can buy him and his record label and still have change @lindaikeji.
Re: Flavour In Traditional Outfit For Nigerian Independence Day Celebration by timeman: 3:23pm On Oct 01, 2016
@reducto, Aside Psquare,those lightweights you mentioned aren't 10 poles at the level of the yorubas i mentioned. Little wonder they go on their knees to have them under the labels of the Afonjas' record.
Obey the truth!
Re: Flavour In Traditional Outfit For Nigerian Independence Day Celebration by reducto: 3:28pm On Oct 01, 2016
timeman:
@reducto, Aside Psquare,those lightweights you mentioned aren't 10 poles at the level of the yorubas i mentioned. Little wonder they go on their knees to have them under the labels of the Afonjas' record.
Obey the truth!

E be like say you be newbie for nairaland. Pls learn how to quote.
Re: Flavour In Traditional Outfit For Nigerian Independence Day Celebration by timeman: 3:37pm On Oct 01, 2016
LOL!!@ reducto, Chestbeating flattie, my phone is temporarily down, you can't be telling me how to quote. The key here is to communicate, must i quote everything you say? Stupid Afonja slave
Obey the truth!
Re: Flavour In Traditional Outfit For Nigerian Independence Day Celebration by Jakama90(m): 3:53pm On Oct 01, 2016
timeman:
Dude is making his money across Afonja land. Doesn't give a fat ass about Biafra.
Biafra is stupid-- Flavour
Kiss the truth!

You are a complete monkey: no minus... Why bringing Biafra in2 this?
Re: Flavour In Traditional Outfit For Nigerian Independence Day Celebration by tehigal: 4:01pm On Oct 01, 2016
Nigeria - Good People, Great Nation. Proudly Nigerian.
Re: Flavour In Traditional Outfit For Nigerian Independence Day Celebration by Ada9103(f): 9:35pm On Oct 01, 2016
Flavour...nwoke na mma
Ofu ji ana eme offload grin
Re: Flavour In Traditional Outfit For Nigerian Independence Day Celebration by edelweiss(f): 1:24am On Oct 02, 2016
I no know say him get clothes ooo. Just covers the lower part if his body
Re: Flavour In Traditional Outfit For Nigerian Independence Day Celebration by GeeGee98: 4:07am On Oct 02, 2016
ikiller:
Nonsense, I don't even have light on independence day

Lol, it's independence day not electricity day.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adaeze Okoro: Miss Prestigious Nigeria Stuns In Official Photoshoot / Why I married Ned Nwoko” – Teen Actress Regina Daniels Finally Breaks Silence / Bizzyaski Kisses A Sex Doll, States Why It's Better Than Baby Mama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.