Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,772 members, 7,806,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

Why The Anti-american Hate And Rhetoric Here? - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Why The Anti-american Hate And Rhetoric Here? (6599 Views)

Italy's Berlusconi Adopts Trump's Rhetoric As Election Nears / Trump And The Anti-abortion Law In A World Of DULLARDS. / The Trump's History Of Black Hate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why The Anti-american Hate And Rhetoric Here? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 07, 2016
Appleyard:

Of course, we are being held responsible for their deeds. What other thing you think is responsible for the shitty and ill treatment ordinary Nigerians receives when they travel out to Europe and co, order than the corruption stigma successfully imposed on them by our zombie and free looting leaders? cheesy

Trust me, the corruption stigma is the least of their problems abroad.

Whether we like it or not, we are indirectly responsible for whatever decisions our government takes, that's why you are the one at the receiving end of such actions and inactions.

I am sure you don't like it and yet you do everthing to maintain the status quo. I am sure you would love people abroad to judge you - if at all - by what you say and do and not by the way Buhari runs the country or GEJ did.
Re: Why The Anti-american Hate And Rhetoric Here? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Oct 07, 2016
Lucasbalo:
I never said America was perfect. The difference between the HAC members and I is that they never see anything good about America. I critique America if I see something that's not right. I do it the Chicago dailies like Chicago Tribune, Chicago Sun Times and others. I am also a great defender of America because to whom much is given, much is expected. The HAC guys are very hateful guys and their foaming in the mouth is just a mere entertainment on Nairaland.

It would possibly help if you emphasized the good more instead of recycling the same old story over and over again with them. They do their part, which is important. America's foreign policies have been disastous. People need to point it out and the responsible have to be held responsible. It would be nice, however, to have an alternative perspective to make the discussion more balanced so care to share what good you see? smiley
Re: Why The Anti-american Hate And Rhetoric Here? by Lucasbalo(m): 7:30pm On Oct 07, 2016
Mindfulness:

It would possibly help if you emphasized the good more instead of recycling the same old story over and over again with them. They do their part, which is important. America's foreign policies have been disastous. People need to point it out and the responsible have to be held responsible. It would be nice, however, to have an alternative perspective to make the discussion more balanced so care to share what good you see? smiley
Valeriansteel, CSTR, Missy89 and I and few others have done that . Meaning putting the positivity of America to the HAC members but it doesn't do any good. They don't reason with you because they are so convinced that America is the danger to the world and their existence.

1 Like

Re: Why The Anti-american Hate And Rhetoric Here? by missjo(f): 7:38pm On Oct 07, 2016
Mindfulness:

You don't even have to follow politics - even though I do - to know that their national identity is largely and still based on the perception that they are the ones to set the standards:

"... I have been guided by the standard John Winthrop set before his shipmates on the flagship Arbella three hundred and thirty-one years ago, as they, too, faced the task of building a new government on a perilous frontier. "We must always consider", he said, "that we shall be as a city upon a hill—the eyes of all people are upon us". Today the eyes of all people are truly upon us—and our governments, in every branch, at every level, national, state and local, must be as a city upon a hill—constructed and inhabited by men aware of their great trust and their great responsibilities. For we are setting out upon a voyage in 1961 no less hazardous than that undertaken by the Arbella in 1630."

On 9 January 1961, President-Elect John F. Kennedy returned to Winthrop's phrase and he wasn't the only one.
Interesting piece smiley

[size=18pt]What makes you think that I am disputing it?[/size]

My first post - the one that brought you here - was:

America has a long histor of slavery with slaves taken from West Africa.

People around the world watch the police shootings targeting young Blacks.

America's reputation (not only in Nigeria) is not clean. We can't deny that America's wars have often served their best interest.

America has been trying to impose their gay laws on African cultures, it's considered neo-colonialism, not an enforcement of human rights, which most Nigerians do not even enjoy in Nigeria.

Nigerians have been brainwashed into believing that other countries are controlling their misfortune so that their leaders can fill their pockets with the development aid coming from the USA or other countries.
I wasnt implying YOU were disputing it,I was typing in broader terms smiley

I don't believe in domination whether it's American, Chinese or Russian, I believe in coorperation.
kiss

1. I don't know who you refer to as we but you haven't moved from domination. grin On a more serious note, a great number of people hasn't moved from domination by force.

2. The US have allies - you can call them friends - if you want. What makes you think they want to make friends in the Middle East or with Russia?

@bold

I don't understand.
1. We,in reference to modern society. Domination by force is so 18th century grin
There are subtler ways to accomplish this as I noted going by the Chinese playbook.

2. Well well,one would think that the US in its desire for globalization and world peace would be more inclined to make friends.
I don't see how cooperation (in your words) and world peace/stability, can be achieved without making friends with everyone.

@what you don't understand,
i mean that should anarchy arise as a result of over-stepping on some toes, nuclear war won't be good for everyone involved.

1 Like

Re: Why The Anti-american Hate And Rhetoric Here? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 07, 2016
missjo:

Interesting piece smiley

Yes it is and the source is even moe interesting, it's a passage taken from the Bible and ffor the first time used in a political context by John Winthrop, one of America's founding fathers. It shouldn't actually be sursprising since we all know that the Christian faith seeks to crusade and therefore set the standards for people and peoples of other beliefs. It's a religion that has been seeking to dominate, even more before the Age of Enlightenment.

So tell me, would you condemn Christianity entirely for all the sins its adherents have committed?

I wasnt implying YOU were disputing it,I was typing in broader terms smiley

That's the problem. wink

kiss

1. We,in reference to modern society. Domination by force is so 18th century grin
There are subtler ways to accomplish this as I noted going by the Chinese playbook.

There have been two world wars at the beginning of the 20th century and some countries till seek to dominate by force. It's not 18th century, it's still the modus operandi for many.

China's political elite has a lot to show for and theyy have contributed a lot in terms of cooperation and contribution of world peace in the last decades BUT the Chinese governement's opposition to the bid of two of its important neighbors—India and Japan—to become permanent members of the United Nations Security Council (even they are a permanent member themselves, only 5 of over 190 countries are permanent members grin ) has proved to be an irritant in their respective relationships. It's domination by force as well. wink

2. Well well,one would think that the US in its desire for globalization and world peace would be more inclined to make friends.
I don't see how cooperation (in your words) and world peace/stability, can be achieved without making friends with everyone.

Every nation is first and foremost interested in peace and stability in their own country.

@what you don't understand,
i mean that should anarchy arise as a result of over-stepping on some toes, nuclear war won't be good for everyone involved.

Never has been and never will be.
Re: Why The Anti-american Hate And Rhetoric Here? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 07, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Valeriansteel, CSTR, Missy89 and I and few others have done that . Meaning putting the positivity of America to the HAC members but it doesn't do any good. They don't reason with you because they are so convinced that America is the danger to the world and their existence.

Keep repeating it instead of repeating what they say.
Re: Why The Anti-american Hate And Rhetoric Here? by mojeer678: 10:06pm On Oct 07, 2016
Appleyard:

Damn it man! I don't see why people just can't see these things. I too read about that shoot and sink NATO ships order by the Kremlin, and with the way Germany, France and the UN are now stepping up talks with Russia to "calm down" and put a bit of legs on the brakes with respect to Syria, entails that alarm bells are truly ringing red October.

Brother, one should really be worried.

You're right. A nuclear holocaust isn't a joke at all. Lucas and his ilks don't fully appreciate the situation, but could they? With the weapons of mass distractions that have been unleashed on the populace and the watered-down 'truth' from the compromised media, independent thinking is a rare feat.

Most of the saber-rattling neo-cons truly believe that they can win a nuclear war with Russia, a clear evidence of absolute insanity! The doomsday seed-vault, the deep underground military bases (d.u.m.b) et.c are part of the proof that they expect to be around when the radioactive dusts settle. You really need to wonder whether these folks are even human?

1 Like

Re: Why The Anti-american Hate And Rhetoric Here? by Appleyard(m): 11:15pm On Oct 08, 2016
mojeer678:

You're right. A nuclear holocaust isn't a joke at all. Lucas and his ilks don't fully appreciate the situation, but could they? With the weapons of mass distractions that have been unleashed on the populace and the watered-down 'truth' from the compromised media, independent thinking is a rare feat.

Most of the saber-rattling neo-cons truly believe that they can win a nuclear war with Russia, a clear evidence of absolute insanity! The doomsday seed-vault, the deep underground military bases (d.u.m.b) et.c are part of the proof that they expect to be around when the radioactive dusts settle. You really need to wonder whether these folks are even human?

At times, I do wonder if they are humans at all... How can a rationale human being with sense of guilt and conscience will go on the rampage killing people by way of coded revolution and overt military bombardment, simply because he doesn't like the face of the other man at the helms of affairs in the target country? The thing is beyond me.
Re: Why The Anti-american Hate And Rhetoric Here? by Appleyard(m): 12:31am On Oct 09, 2016
missjo:

This is another point I thought about before typing my first response to Mindfulness on the previous page, and after reading this now I remember I didn't type it.lol

There's this attitude common with the US military where they feel they have the right to conduct military drills so close to the borders of other countries.Just imagine the Russian or Chinese military conducting drills close to Alaska, USA will summon a UN security council meeting on account of it.
The US is constantly on her toes and suspicious of everyone else with a military that can rival theirs,and I can not say I'm surprised as to why.

Don't mind them and their Main Stream Media misinformed gentlemen down here. When during the cold war the Soviets moved nukes to Cuba as response to US nukes in Turkey and the SOS call from the Castro government, the whole planet almost experienced a catastrophic engagement of thermonuclear warfare that was only averted at the last minutes. Now, we are seeing a repeated act of that fearsome moment, especially when it was been done needlessly and out of sheer stupidity.
And now that some of those nations that it concerns are standing up against this hordes of hell marching, all we can hear from our brothers at the other end of the divide, is the reechoing of the popular propaganda by western MSM that the defending nation (s) is the aggressor, not caring even to sit back one time and reminisce on the real possibility. What is wrong with and affecting the judgment of the lots of these America-can-never-do-wrong club of mendacity, is their inability to fully grasp and understand the notion of "realpolitiks". They simply don't understand what constitute as "threat" to some selected nations that are renowned masters and key players of geopolitics. To them, anything America says and do is the actual and ONLY acceptable way; and if its not by America, for America or in America's interest, then it can't be accepted or judged to be of standard. Such is the prevailing wisdom in the west and among some of our jingoist friends here: that explain why they feel America can bomb, terrorise, bully or blatantly provoke other nations at will, conducting drills close to their territorial waters, for which, no one must complain, and when we do, the only thing they can tell you is that, you are jealous of their wealth and freedom, and is because you weren't granted visas to America. Very pathetic.

Yes! America is always on its toes when confronted or challenged by a country of similar power, and its because it can't afford to look weak in the eyes of the committee of nations, which is a very dangerous thing because it means that they don't even known when to back down and let sleeping dogs lie. Again, when a bully meet an equal bully, a decisive one for that matter, its then the formal remembers that there exist legal and diplomatic means of settling disputes (like the UN Security Council) instead of military force. And this is exactly what America and its NATO ( Nationalized American Terrorist Organization) lap dog are learning in Syria right now. They have thrown everything at Russia-from Sanctions and evil economic forcast and the SU-24 Turkey shot down-to provocations in the Ukraine, but in all, they have lost out-Crimea, Erdogan U-turn, counter sanctions, and Assad still thriving. And now that they have painfully discovered that the opposing player this time around is equally a bully and a master of dirty politics as well, they have (just like you said) rushed down to the UN security council using France to draft a new resolution calling for truce and seeking Russia to please, halt hostilities in Syria. But The Russians have vetoed the draft resolution, making it clear, per Churkin, that play time is over. It's either you stick to our deal or no deal at all. This thing happened today, and you need to see the pain and disappointment in their faces. What Russia did was called their bluff and up the ante against them that, "since you don't want peace, then bring on the war".

My sister, you need to see the face of the British representative to the UN during the meeting today, especially when the Russian side mimicked him, "Russia, please stop, stop, stop!" grin

The ediots are now learning the street code that no Man Is King Of the Streets.

Pathetic sons of Lucifer.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why The Anti-american Hate And Rhetoric Here? by Appleyard(m): 12:46am On Oct 09, 2016
missjo:

Yea and I believe what you all should just do is argue constructively and debate without the usual rhetorics I read from Lucas and the OP about living in Nigeria and not being able to get visas.This is just degrading and not a good way to argue objectively, that's like saying that Nigerians living in Nigeria MUST worship the US. It makes no sense.

About countries trying to pile up on weapons to fortify themselves, the US doesn't even see it that way that's the problem. I mean we keep hearing horror stories of North Korea and Russia, and previously Libya, yet it's the US which promotes globalization and world peace that still ends up invading other countries, destabilizing the region and living them in ruins when they leave.
I love the US and its people who are mostly accommodating and friendly in SOME places though, but let no one pretend that the US is the solution to all the world's problems.
The country is directly/indirectly responsible for most of the devastation that is still being felt in some war-torn countries this 21st century.

That's exactly my point and argument all along in this forum. All my submissions regarding the US have been very constructive. I don't have to lie for people to see the obvious. Why can't they just let the world be for Christ sake? sad This has always been my bone of contention wit their fan club members. Aside that, o have no issues with them.
Re: Why The Anti-american Hate And Rhetoric Here? by Appleyard(m): 1:04am On Oct 09, 2016
Mindfulness:

Trust me, the corruption stigma is the least of their problems abroad.
....if you wana add racism to that. But I was only trying to be specific.

I am sure you don't like it and yet you do everthing to maintain the status quo. I am sure you would love people abroad to judge you - if at all - by what you say and do and not by the way Buhari runs the country or GEJ did.

Exactly! One should be judged by his own actions and inactions, and not by those of another man. But unfortunately, it doesn't work like that in a nationality. As a common and honest living Nigerian, you didn't have to steal before David Cameron branded the whole bunch of us as "a fantastically corrupt nation," and if I may ask; what is a nation? Once you know the answer, then you can fathom what he meant-you and I.
Re: Why The Anti-american Hate And Rhetoric Here? by mojeer678: 6:51pm On Oct 09, 2016
Appleyard:

At times, I do wonder if they are humans at all... How can a rationale human being with sense of guilt and conscience will go on the rampage killing people by way of coded revolution and overt military bombardment, simply because he doesn't like the face of the other man at the helms of affairs in the target country? The thing is beyond me.

We honestly cannot rule out the fact that some of these individuals are really sociopaths and 'gone to the other side'.

I remember an interview conducted by Project Camelot with Dr. Bill Deagle in 2008, his description of Hillary were in these words: "The thing is that Hillary, other than Obama, is the most scary individual I’ve ever met. She is very brilliant, incredibly evil, and her family, the Rodhams, have been Luciferian Satanists for hundreds, if not thousands, of years. She has a lot of stuff attached to her. "

So, we need to understand the "influences" behind some of these politicians, what drives them and whose they are. Certainly, they're not acting in the interests of the human race and mankind would be better off if they're quickly exposed, for they are afraid of the light!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why The Anti-american Hate And Rhetoric Here? by Appleyard(m): 11:49pm On Oct 09, 2016
mojeer678:

We honestly cannot rule out the fact that some of these individuals are really sociopaths and 'gone to the other side'.

I remember an interview conducted by Project Camelot with Dr. Bill Deagle in 2008, his description of Hillary were in these words: "The thing is that Hillary, other than Obama, is the most scary individual I’ve ever met. She is very brilliant, incredibly evil, and her family, the Rodhams, have been Luciferian Satanists for hundreds, if not thousands, of years. She has a lot of stuff attached to her. "

So, we need to understand the "influences" behind some of these politicians, what drives them and whose they are. Certainly, they're not acting in the interests of the human race and mankind would be better off if they're quickly exposed, for they are afraid of the light!

Right on point, man.
Re: Why The Anti-american Hate And Rhetoric Here? by missjo(f): 1:11pm On Oct 10, 2016
Mindfulness:

Yes it is and the source is even moe interesting, it's a passage taken from the Bible and ffor the first time used in a political context by John Winthrop, one of America's founding fathers. It shouldn't actually be sursprising since we all know that the Christian faith seeks to crusade and therefore set the standards for people and peoples of other beliefs. It's a religion that has been seeking to dominate, even more before the Age of Enlightenment.

So tell me, would you condemn Christianity entirely for all the sins its adherents have committed?
Christianity seeks to dominate? I'm not so sure about that,maybe you can give specific examples of this.

Islam is the religion that is most synonymous with domination in my opinion,and even at that, jihadists don't represent the entire religion.

That's the problem. wink

There have been two world wars at the beginning of the 20th century and some countries till seek to dominate by force. It's not 18th century, it's still the modus operandi for many.

China's political elite has a lot to show for and theyy have contributed a lot in terms of cooperation and contribution of world peace in the last decades BUT the Chinese governement's opposition to the bid of two of its important neighbors—India and Japan—to become permanent members of the United Nations Security Council (even they are a permanent member themselves, only 5 of over 190 countries are permanent members grin ) has proved to be an irritant in their respective relationships. It's domination by force as well. wink
Your new attack on China seems to be coming from the angle that I mentioned her as a country which uses systematic world domination through technology.
I get it,you love America, but China alone cannot stop any country from becoming a permanent member of the UN security council.

Every nation is first and foremost interested in peace and stability in their own country.
Which is why the US needs to focus inwards and not meddle in the affairs of other countries. With police brutality,killings,increased crime rates,and high domestic threats of terrorism, the US isn't peaceful. Besides, those countries invaded by the US have become worse than they were before US intervention.

Never has been and never will be.
Sure
Re: Why The Anti-american Hate And Rhetoric Here? by missjo(f): 1:14pm On Oct 10, 2016
Appleyard:

Don't mind them and their Main Stream Media misinformed gentlemen down here. When during the cold war the Soviets moved nukes to Cuba as response to US nukes in Turkey and the SOS call from the Castro government, the whole planet almost experienced a catastrophic engagement of thermonuclear warfare that was only averted at the last minutes. Now, we are seeing a repeated act of that fearsome moment, especially when it was been done needlessly and out of sheer stupidity.
And now that some of those nations that it concerns are standing up against this hordes of hell marching, all we can hear from our brothers at the other end of the divide, is the reechoing of the popular propaganda by western MSM that the defending nation (s) is the aggressor, not caring even to sit back one time and reminisce on the real possibility. What is wrong with and affecting the judgment of the lots of these America-can-never-do-wrong club of mendacity, is their inability to fully grasp and understand the notion of "realpolitiks". They simply don't understand what constitute as "threat" to some selected nations that are renowned masters and key players of geopolitics. To them, anything America says and do is the actual and ONLY acceptable way; and if its not by America, for America or in America's interest, then it can't be accepted or judged to be of standard. Such is the prevailing wisdom in the west and among some of our jingoist friends here: that explain why they feel America can bomb, terrorise, bully or blatantly provoke other nations at will, conducting drills close to their territorial waters, for which, no one must complain, and when we do, the only thing they can tell you is that, you are jealous of their wealth and freedom, and is because you weren't granted visas to America. Very pathetic.

Yes! America is always on its toes when confronted or challenged by a country of similar power, and its because it can't afford to look weak in the eyes of the committee of nations, which is a very dangerous thing because it means that they don't even known when to back down and let sleeping dogs lie. Again, when a bully meet an equal bully, a decisive one for that matter, its then the formal remembers that there exist legal and diplomatic means of settling disputes (like the UN Security Council) instead of military force. And this is exactly what America and its NATO ( Nationalized American Terrorist Organization) lap dog are learning in Syria right now. They have thrown everything at Russia-from Sanctions and evil economic forcast and the SU-24 Turkey shot down-to provocations in the Ukraine, but in all, they have lost out-Crimea, Erdogan U-turn, counter sanctions, and Assad still thriving. And now that they have painfully discovered that the opposing player this time around is equally a bully and a master of dirty politics as well, they have (just like you said) rushed down to the UN security council using France to draft a new resolution calling for truce and seeking Russia to please, halt hostilities in Syria. But The Russians have vetoed the draft resolution, making it clear, per Churkin, that play time is over. It's either you stick to our deal or no deal at all. This thing happened today, and you need to see the pain and disappointment in their faces. What Russia did was called their bluff and up the ante against them that, "since you don't want peace, then bring on the war".

My sister, you need to see the face of the British representative to the UN during the meeting today, especially when the Russian side mimicked him, "Russia, please stop, stop, stop!" grin

Hopefully,the issue in Syria doesn't deteriorate into something much worse.

1 Like

Re: Why The Anti-american Hate And Rhetoric Here? by missjo(f): 1:17pm On Oct 10, 2016
Appleyard:

That's exactly my point and argument all along in this forum. All my submissions regarding the US have been very constructive. I don't have to lie for people to see the obvious. Why can't they just let the world be for Christ sake? sad This has always been my bone of contention wit their fan club members. Aside that, o have no issues with them.
Trust me,its an issue common with the average American, I've spent time in the US. The ones who do have a knowledge of what goes on in the rest of the world have this air of superiority about them.

Do you know that even the British can't stand American guts sometimes?

1 Like

Re: Why The Anti-american Hate And Rhetoric Here? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 10, 2016
Appleyard:

masterpiece....that's the only way to describe this beautiful post

Like I have been telling people in other threads,USA is a great country no doubt that but when it comes military capabilities Russia has got everything the USA got,so invadin Russia is going to be a great mission,the only thing America is doing now is showing off because deep down they are embarrassed that Russia is calling their bluffs and they can't do anything about it

People really don't use their brains in these type of topics,so when people call USA the bully they are being jealous of them?that response is so predictable it makes the one using it sound like a fool
Re: Why The Anti-american Hate And Rhetoric Here? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 10, 2016
missjo:

Christianity seeks to dominate? I'm not so sure about that,maybe you can give specific examples of this.

Islam is the religion that is most synonymous with domination in my opinion,and even at that, jihadists don't represent the entire religion.

It's not about opinion, it's about history and what the Bible is about. Have you never heard about the Crusades? The Crusades were a series of religious wars with the aim to set up Christian churches. As an African you should also know that the missionaries who Christianized huge parts of Africa were referring to the Bible when they came and referred to traditonally African religions as wrong and barabric. The passage that America's self-image is derived from is taken from the Bible.

Your new attack on China seems to be coming from the angle that I mentioned her as a country which uses systematic world domination through technology.

Attack? grin

I have just educated you on what you failed to mention when you were celebrating China's foreign policies and you call it attack?
And what has the opposition to permanent UN Security Council of one's neighbor's (India and Japan) got to do with technological domination? Two entirely different things.

I get it,you love America, but China alone cannot stop any country from becoming a permanent member of the UN security council.

I love America? Drop that emotional rhetorics because you know nothing about me and stick to facts.

China can stop other countries from becoming permanent members and they do. And whether they do it alone or not is secondary. They seek dominance - not only technological - but of course you didn't know it.

Which is why the US needs to focus inwards and not meddle in the affairs of other countries. With police brutality,killings,increased crime rates,and high domestic threats of terrorism, the US isn't peaceful. Besides, those countries invaded by the US have become worse than they were before US intervention.

I agree to some extent but I also believe that with power comes responsibility and if my government used chmeical gas against civilians, I would be glad if some other country intervened and you would probably be too if your family was affected.
Re: Why The Anti-american Hate And Rhetoric Here? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 10, 2016
Appleyard:

....if you wana add racism to that. But I was only trying to be specific.

Exactly! One should be judged by his own actions and inactions, and not by those of another man. But unfortunately, it doesn't work like that in a nationality. As a common and honest living Nigerian, you didn't have to steal before David Cameron branded the whole bunch of us as "a fantastically corrupt nation," and if I may ask; what is a nation? Once you know the answer, then you can fathom what he meant-you and I.

I get you.

1 Like

Re: Why The Anti-american Hate And Rhetoric Here? by missjo(f): 10:56pm On Oct 10, 2016
Mindfulness:

It's not about opinion, it's about history and what the Bible is about. Have you never heard about the Crusades? The Crusades were a series of religious wars with the aim to set up Christian churches. As an African you should also know that the missionaries who Christianized huge parts of Africa were referring to the Bible when they came and referred to traditonally African religions as wrong and barabric. The passage that America's self-image is derived from is taken from the Bible.

Attack? grin

I have just educated you on what you failed to mention when you were celebrating China's foreign policies and you call it attack?
And what has the opposition to permanent UN Security Council of one's neighbor's (India and Japan) got to do with technological domination? Two entirely different things.

I love America? Drop that emotional rhetorics because you know nothing about me and stick to facts.

China can stop other countries from becoming permanent members and they do. And whether they do it alone or not is secondary. They seek dominance - not only technological - but of course you didn't know it.

I agree to some extent but I also believe that with power comes responsibility and if my government used chmeical gas against civilians, I would be glad if some other country intervened and you would probably be too if your family was affected.

Hmmmm,well okay then.
Re: Why The Anti-american Hate And Rhetoric Here? by Appleyard(m): 4:21pm On Oct 11, 2016
Jayceon:
masterpiece....that's the only way to describe this beautiful post

Like I have been telling people in other threads,USA is a great country no doubt that but when it comes military capabilities Russia has got everything the USA got,so invadin Russia is going to be a great mission,the only thing America is doing now is showing off because deep down they are embarrassed that Russia is calling their bluffs and they can't do anything about it

People really don't use their brains in these type of topics,so[b] when people call USA the bully they are being jealous of them?that response is so predictable it makes the one using it sound like a fool [/b]

Exactly @ the bolded. Mendacious jingoism based on a misplaced priority on extreme nationalism, is the worst form of delusion.
Some folks down here that simply have no clue of how the world works and view events, are quick to jump the gun, calling you all sorts of names without bothering to consider the facts put before them, thereby making a public nuisance of themselves; especially when they use that pathetic line of "you're being denied visa" or jealous of America, that's why you're criticising them.

I know everyone have their own freedom to thought and opinion, but when people take this line of thought, you can't help wandering where lies logic and reasoning. It is simply beyond pathetic, my brother.

Very pathetic!

1 Like

Re: Why The Anti-american Hate And Rhetoric Here? by Appleyard(m): 4:37pm On Oct 11, 2016
missjo:

Trust me,its an issue common with the average American, I've spent time in the US. The ones who do have a knowledge of what goes on in the rest of the world have this air of superiority about them.

Do you know that even the British can't stand American guts sometimes?

That's is exactly what I was trying to point out earlier on on this thread. Some of them who claimed to be Americans simply do not know how the outside world work, and that's why the accuse anyone of hating American because of its wealth and the lot more baldadash they can muster.

Yes, the British at times finds it difficult to cope with the extreme highhandedness of US foreign policy.
Re: Why The Anti-american Hate And Rhetoric Here? by Appleyard(m): 4:39pm On Oct 11, 2016
missjo:

Hopefully,the issue in Syria doesn't deteriorate into something much worse.

That has been my earnest prayers.

1 Like

Re: Why The Anti-american Hate And Rhetoric Here? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 11, 2016
Appleyard:

Exactly @ the bolded. Mendacious jingoism based on a misplaced priority on extreme nationalism, is the worst form of delusion.
Some folks down here that simply have no clue of how the world works and view events, are quick to jump the gun, calling you all sorts of names without bothering to consider the facts put before them, thereby making a public nuisance of themselves; especially when they use that pathetic line of "you're being denied visa" or jealous of America, that's why you're criticising them.

I know everyone have their own freedom to thought and opinion, but when people take this line of thought, you can't help wandering where lies logic and reasoning. It is simply beyond pathetic, my brother.

Very pathetic!
has it ever occurred to you that these people are the ones that are desperate to obtain American visas?they think American Authorities are watching this forum,they think if they become more pro America they will be rewarded with visas....lol

But hey keep trying fellas,who knows maybe your efforts might pay off grin

1 Like

Re: Why The Anti-american Hate And Rhetoric Here? by jake2much(m): 8:06pm On Oct 11, 2016
SlaughterGang:
Y'all mad you got denied Visas? Seriously stop the jealousy, it's downright comical cheesy

Or is there a better reason why you have such hatred? cheesy
u america pple discust me are animals

1 Like

Re: Why The Anti-american Hate And Rhetoric Here? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 11, 2016
jake2much:
it had to be a black american. the d.umbest of em all. ur a disgrace to ur nation. how many convenience stores u smashed today?
lol,if you want to see premitive subhuman behavior go watch Maury and Jerry Springer show,it's like watching animals in the zoo
Re: Why The Anti-american Hate And Rhetoric Here? by Nobody: 6:30am On Oct 12, 2016
SlaughterGang:
Y'all mad you got denied Visas? Seriously stop the jealousy, it's downright comical cheesy

Or is there a better reason why you have such hatred? cheesy

Thank Goodness they gave you some bone passport. keep chewing.Just like the house Nigga of dem days grin grin. Now they give them passports rather than make them house niggas. grin grin. Same thing

Before you talk, I do not require a visa to visit the US and 172 other Countries with some even better and more spectacular than the US.
Re: Why The Anti-american Hate And Rhetoric Here? by Nobody: 8:28am On Oct 12, 2016
1stCitizen:

Thank Goodness they gave you some bone passport. keep chewing.Just like the house Nigga of dem days grin grin. Now they give them passports rather than make them house niggas. grin grin. Same thing

Before you talk, I do not require a visa to visit the US.
he better pray that Hillary wins the presidential elections because that other guy will not allow third world rejects to enter his country if he wins,all the rejects that are already within American borders are having sleepless nights over the possibility of Trump winning shocked grin
Re: Why The Anti-american Hate And Rhetoric Here? by missjo(f): 12:22pm On Oct 12, 2016
Appleyard:

That's is exactly what I was trying to point out earlier on on this thread. Some of them who claimed to be Americans simply do not know how the outside world work, and that's why the accuse anyone of hating American because of its wealth and the lot more baldadash they can muster.

Yes, the British at times finds it difficult to cope with the extreme highhandedness of US foreign policy.
It's just superiority at play,nothing more.

1 Like

Re: Why The Anti-american Hate And Rhetoric Here? by mojeer678: 9:39pm On Oct 12, 2016
Appleyard:

That has been my earnest prayers.

More prayers are urgently needed!!

1 Like

Re: Why The Anti-american Hate And Rhetoric Here? by mojeer678: 9:53pm On Oct 12, 2016
Appleyard:

Damn it man! I don't see why people just can't see these things. I too read about that shoot and sink NATO ships order by the Kremlin, and with the way Germany, France and the UN are now stepping up talks with Russia to "calm down" and put a bit of legs on the brakes with respect to Syria, entails that alarm bells are truly ringing red October.

Brother, one should really be worried.

This is the BIG ONE: It is not just "everyone in America return home", NO, IT IS, Everyone in Zimbabwe, Iran, Canada, New Zealand, Paraguay, Andorra, YOU NAME IT, they are calling them ALL back, AND THAT MEANS WAR.

Pre war checklist:
A) Hillary is leaving the public light for 20 days. Right before an election. HMMMMM . . . . the inexplicable explained.

B) Hillary has been talking about war with Russia for a long time.

C) High level people in the U.S. government are accusing Russia of hacking top government computers.

D) The Russians had a nuclear/ bio training drill last week that involved 40 million people.

E) Americans in the Mideast have painted their fighter jets the same color as the Russians. This could be excused off as "training" on American soil, but NOT IN SYRIA.

F) The Russians have told the Americans they will shoot down any jet that attacks Russian or Syrian forces.

G) The candidate that would not spark a war is under intense attacks, in the hopes of sidelining him.

H) The candidate that wants war is provably rigging the polls badly, with hacks, unregistered voters, dead voters, and scam buses taking fraudulent voters to multiple polling sites (see the next report, it has already been stated by the Democratic election commissioner of New York that this will be done this year). The war candidate is hell bent on stealing the election, with the full complicity of a scamming media that is lying about everything, including burying the facts surrounding imminent war with Russia.

I) The Russians moved strategic nuclear assets into position a couple days ago.

J) Russia recalls EVERYONE living abroad.

K) Russia has frozen all diplomatic ties to the U.S.

Tasty little news bites I'd say.

MY CONCLUSION: Though war is not 100 percent certain yet, you'd be mistaken to leave the dog outside with this kind of a storm on the horizon.
Re: Why The Anti-american Hate And Rhetoric Here? by Appleyard(m): 12:02pm On Oct 14, 2016
mojeer678:

This is the BIG ONE: It is not just "everyone in America return home", NO, IT IS, Everyone in Zimbabwe, Iran, Canada, New Zealand, Paraguay, Andorra, YOU NAME IT, they are calling them ALL back, AND THAT MEANS WAR.

Pre war checklist:
A) Hillary is leaving the public light for 20 days. Right before an election. HMMMMM . . . . the inexplicable explained.

B) Hillary has been talking about war with Russia for a long time.

C) High level people in the U.S. government are accusing Russia of hacking top government computers.

D) The Russians had a nuclear/ bio training drill last week that involved 40 million people.

E) Americans in the Mideast have painted their fighter jets the same color as the Russians. This could be excused off as "training" on American soil, but NOT IN SYRIA.

F) The Russians have told the Americans they will shoot down any jet that attacks Russian or Syrian forces.

G) The candidate that would not spark a war is under intense attacks, in the hopes of sidelining him.

H) The candidate that wants war is provably rigging the polls badly, with hacks, unregistered voters, dead voters, and scam buses taking fraudulent voters to multiple polling sites (see the next report, it has already been stated by the Democratic election commissioner of New York that this will be done this year). The war candidate is hell bent on stealing the election, with the full complicity of a scamming media that is lying about everything, including burying the facts surrounding imminent war with Russia.

I) The Russians moved strategic nuclear assets into position a couple days ago.

J) Russia recalls EVERYONE living abroad.

K) Russia has frozen all diplomatic ties to the U.S.

Tasty little news bites I'd say.

MY CONCLUSION: Though war is not 100 percent certain yet, you'd be mistaken to leave the dog outside with this kind of a storm on the horizon.

Well and aptly highlighted. From the moment the United States of Atrocities hit the Syrian army at Del Ezzor, I knew the worst is yet to come, and rightly so when Russia gave a clear warning that it would shoot down any US plane that will further threatens the Syrian and Russian armies. This is what we have been saying all along, but some people believe we are just spreading fears.

By the time you see diplomatic missions leaving their host nations to the homeland, then know that the much feared ww3 is sooner than we think... The Russian order to citizens to return home, is just one indicator to a worst case scenario. By the the time the S-300V and the formidable S-400 triumph claim their first victims in Syria, it's then many we know that the world as it is has entered a point of no return, courtesy of the US knack of overthrowing legitimate government since 1943-date.

The United States has always, and will always be on the wrong side of history, but at the end, it won't matter, because, most part of the globe will not live to remember that; not when you have thousands of nukes waiting to be deployed.

Truly, man has failed the Earth! sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Romney And The 'Binders Full Of Women' Blunder / Ali Zeidan, Libyan Prime-Minister Kidnapped By Armed Men / Muslims Begin To Demand For Sharia Law In London (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 172
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.