Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,702 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:21 PM

The Presidency And The Vp’s Office Lack Expertise In Handling The Recruitment Of - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Presidency And The Vp’s Office Lack Expertise In Handling The Recruitment Of (341 Views)

"I Was Beaten, Molested, I Picked A Bottle In Self Defence" - Suspended Oau Vp / OAU 3.8million Saga: Lamba Beat Me Two Times – VP Retorts / Nigerian Navy 2016/2017 List Of Successful Candidates For The Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Presidency And The Vp’s Office Lack Expertise In Handling The Recruitment Of by schoolannexblog: 12:45pm On Oct 01, 2016
The Presidency and the Office of the Vice President lack the expertise to oversee proposed recruitment of 500,000 teachers and should therefore hand the job over to the Ministry of Education.

The chairman, Senate Committee on Tertiary Institutions and Tertiary Education Trust Fund (TETFund), Senator Jubrin Barau, made this demand in Abuja, yesterday.
http://schoolannexblog.com/2016/09/the-presidency-and-the-vps-office-lack-expertise-in-handling-the-recruitment-of-500000-teachers//2cIHfvo
Re: The Presidency And The Vp’s Office Lack Expertise In Handling The Recruitment Of by Jethrolite(m): 1:04pm On Oct 01, 2016
In other words, the largesse must cross his path.

(1) (Reply)

Fastest Trending Education Platform In Nigeria - Online Learning! / Aau-ekpoma Admission First Batch Is Out. For Checking And / Accelerating The Provision Of Financial Services To Rural Areas In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.