Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,979 members, 7,799,332 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

Desmond Elliot In A Selfie With DJ Cuppy At The Launch Of ROK TV In UK (Pics - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Desmond Elliot In A Selfie With DJ Cuppy At The Launch Of ROK TV In UK (Pics (28573 Views)

Femi Otedola And DJ Cuppy At A Club (Photos) / Photo Of DJ Cuppy At The Headies 2016 / Mary Remmy Njoku Owns ROK TV That Attracted Nigerian Celebs To UK(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Desmond Elliot In A Selfie With DJ Cuppy At The Launch Of ROK TV In UK (Pics by Young03(m): 8:26am On Oct 02, 2016
Igbo amaka
Re: Desmond Elliot In A Selfie With DJ Cuppy At The Launch Of ROK TV In UK (Pics by Nobody: 8:27am On Oct 02, 2016
Wow Desmond is still so handsome. kiss
Re: Desmond Elliot In A Selfie With DJ Cuppy At The Launch Of ROK TV In UK (Pics by Emma5097: 8:30am On Oct 02, 2016
Amabeast:

When will you have sense

Ok. I need popcorn and pillow.

Re: Desmond Elliot In A Selfie With DJ Cuppy At The Launch Of ROK TV In UK (Pics by Nobody: 8:33am On Oct 02, 2016
elvision1:
For the last pix who be that person for middle wey kari banana island for head? Ahan! Do you wantu kee yorsef?

Lwkmd cheesy cheesy

She's an artist from the east ,known as splashbaby

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot In A Selfie With DJ Cuppy At The Launch Of ROK TV In UK (Pics by Ibro2005: 8:40am On Oct 02, 2016
This is not selfie
Re: Desmond Elliot In A Selfie With DJ Cuppy At The Launch Of ROK TV In UK (Pics by kechywillz(m): 8:42am On Oct 02, 2016
Amabeast:

When will you have sense
I like this smiley
Re: Desmond Elliot In A Selfie With DJ Cuppy At The Launch Of ROK TV In UK (Pics by Malayy(m): 8:45am On Oct 02, 2016
Splash babeee. I see you. nwata ji nku
Re: Desmond Elliot In A Selfie With DJ Cuppy At The Launch Of ROK TV In UK (Pics by effiong1: 8:45am On Oct 02, 2016
Nice to you my guy.
Re: Desmond Elliot In A Selfie With DJ Cuppy At The Launch Of ROK TV In UK (Pics by Malayy(m): 8:47am On Oct 02, 2016
elvision1:
For the last pix who be that person for middle wey kari banana island for head? Ahan! Do you wantu kee yorsef?
na splash.. nwata ji nku. igbo female rapper

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot In A Selfie With DJ Cuppy At The Launch Of ROK TV In UK (Pics by Damibiz(m): 8:48am On Oct 02, 2016
This Diamond abi Desmond is looking too matured dis day,i love that
Re: Desmond Elliot In A Selfie With DJ Cuppy At The Launch Of ROK TV In UK (Pics by RUDEBOYY(m): 9:00am On Oct 02, 2016
Desmond.... Your star is so bright!!!! grin
Re: Desmond Elliot In A Selfie With DJ Cuppy At The Launch Of ROK TV In UK (Pics by Skelewu: 9:07am On Oct 02, 2016
Cuppy is getting outta shape, see her fat arms. Looking like madam already. She better goan marry.

Oh I forgot, her dad's a trillionaire. Even at 60 she'll still find a gold digger that'll marry her.
Re: Desmond Elliot In A Selfie With DJ Cuppy At The Launch Of ROK TV In UK (Pics by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 02, 2016
Yes we came

Re: Desmond Elliot In A Selfie With DJ Cuppy At The Launch Of ROK TV In UK (Pics by grandstar(m): 9:18am On Oct 02, 2016
I like Desmond's watch.
Re: Desmond Elliot In A Selfie With DJ Cuppy At The Launch Of ROK TV In UK (Pics by Lazio92(m): 9:38am On Oct 02, 2016
Rikidony:
Cuppy is such a lovely lady so pretty.
why Desmond dey wear Ipob attire abi him be biafran now
Una no go allow person hear word... Biafra biafra
Re: Desmond Elliot In A Selfie With DJ Cuppy At The Launch Of ROK TV In UK (Pics by anonimi: 9:41am On Oct 02, 2016
angelTI:
This Desmond guy is doing more of Nollywood than his house of representative job

He is actually in the LASHA- Lagos state house of assembly.
If na you nko? If you have 200 million mumus as your constituents who don't mind paying you millions every month for doing NOTHING, won't you flex with their money?
Their schools and roads can rot away with resultant UNEMPLOYMENT for people who could have worked on those roads and in the schools, e nor consigne you.

MathsChic:
Some days ago, I was at a secondary school in Surulere (across the bridge from the Island) in Lagos for a friend's event where he is educating secondary students about the perils of peer pressure. I honestly wasn't expecting what I saw as the state of this secondary school.
It left me wondering if this was a school or a dump yard. Why in heaven's name are Nigerian leaders looking the other way while the young ones study in this sorry environment?

The attached pictures are what I saw. This is no secondary school. It's a hopeless shanty. I hope this gets to front page and attracts the necessary attention.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3124804_20151126164323_jpeg933998a57f8c28234ccaa665d2fefc46

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3124836_20151126163829_jpeg3798e0f98a572b323f9b9ab93cf4eb74

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Desmond Elliot In A Selfie With DJ Cuppy At The Launch Of ROK TV In UK (Pics by nnokwa042(m): 10:36am On Oct 02, 2016
Rikidony:

mr afonja desmond is half igbo and half yourba his mum is an igbo woman just like segun arinze'S mum too is an igbo woman like i said before very soon every yoruba person will be half igbo half yoruba even yemi alade said she dont speak yoruba very well but igbo perfect u can see it her music that she only uses igbo to sing
Re: Desmond Elliot In A Selfie With DJ Cuppy At The Launch Of ROK TV In UK (Pics by TheSCRYPT: 10:40am On Oct 02, 2016
You can dress descently and still look superb. Compare Cuppy's clothes to other girls in revealing clothes. On top everything, they still don't look half as good she is.
Re: Desmond Elliot In A Selfie With DJ Cuppy At The Launch Of ROK TV In UK (Pics by elvision1(m): 11:09am On Oct 02, 2016
EdibleCatering:

Na buhari pikin.. Zahra abi na zaria , wetin be her name sef.

everybody say na splash the rapper, only na say na buhari pikin. Maka why now?
Re: Desmond Elliot In A Selfie With DJ Cuppy At The Launch Of ROK TV In UK (Pics by Opharhe: 11:28am On Oct 02, 2016
Rikidony:

Desmond is an Igbo( Biafran if you like) from Delta state Maternally.
Re: Desmond Elliot In A Selfie With DJ Cuppy At The Launch Of ROK TV In UK (Pics by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 02, 2016
elvision1:
cheesy ; grin grin
Re: Desmond Elliot In A Selfie With DJ Cuppy At The Launch Of ROK TV In UK (Pics by Deepfreezer(m): 12:18pm On Oct 02, 2016
bettercreature:
grin grin grin grin grin grin angry when you have money you will have all the confidence in this world,see the poor ladies below exposed their sagged rubbers while the rich lady at the top covered everything
so mbong amata and splash are the poor ladies. Hehhehe ingnorance is bad.
Re: Desmond Elliot In A Selfie With DJ Cuppy At The Launch Of ROK TV In UK (Pics by Rikidony(m): 12:20pm On Oct 02, 2016
Opharhe:
Desmond is an Igbo( Biafran if you like) from Delta state Maternally.
Desmond has an Igbo mom and also not from Delta state. point of correction Delta state ain't Biafra count us out.
Re: Desmond Elliot In A Selfie With DJ Cuppy At The Launch Of ROK TV In UK (Pics by Rikidony(m): 12:25pm On Oct 02, 2016
nnokwa042:
mr afonja desmond is half igbo and half yourba his mum is an igbo woman just like segun arinze'S mum too is an igbo woman like i said before very soon every yoruba person will be half igbo half yoruba even yemi alade said she dont speak yoruba very well but igbo perfect u can see it her music that she only uses igbo to sing
my guy mek yoruba matter no kill you one day ooo

Re: Desmond Elliot In A Selfie With DJ Cuppy At The Launch Of ROK TV In UK (Pics by Opharhe: 12:37pm On Oct 02, 2016
Rikidony:

Desmond has an Igbo mom and also not from Delta state. point of correction Delta state ain't Biafra count us out.
Hehehehe. Cool down, you no sabi anything. Desmond's mum is from Ilah, within Oshimili of Delta state. And as for Biafra, yes I agree most of Delta state is not with Biafra. I was only responding to that tribalist hence my equating Igbo with Biafra in his own words. And for your Info, the people of western Igboland(in Delta and even the Ika of Edo state) are largely sympathetic to the Biafran cause as recent events have shown... Unless of course you don't wanna tell yourself the Truth.

NB: I am a pure Deltan from Ughelli and Warri.
Re: Desmond Elliot In A Selfie With DJ Cuppy At The Launch Of ROK TV In UK (Pics by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 02, 2016
cuppy na dj for her room. boiz neva evn hear her mix sef, make she go work for radiostation jor if she wan dey relevant.
Re: Desmond Elliot In A Selfie With DJ Cuppy At The Launch Of ROK TV In UK (Pics by seenter84: 2:31pm On Oct 02, 2016
Selfie?
Re: Desmond Elliot In A Selfie With DJ Cuppy At The Launch Of ROK TV In UK (Pics by IRserveMyComent(f): 4:19pm On Oct 02, 2016
selfie I don't think the op understands what a selfir is
Re: Desmond Elliot In A Selfie With DJ Cuppy At The Launch Of ROK TV In UK (Pics by Ejerry(m): 6:23pm On Oct 02, 2016
Rikidony:
i swear u be mumu!
Re: Desmond Elliot In A Selfie With DJ Cuppy At The Launch Of ROK TV In UK (Pics by tammie24: 12:20am On Oct 03, 2016
Berlynn:
where is emperorlee lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Desmond Elliot In A Selfie With DJ Cuppy At The Launch Of ROK TV In UK (Pics by Rikidony(m): 10:48am On Oct 03, 2016
Ejerry:
i swear u be mumu!
ya fada

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido Robbed In South Africa Yesterday / Don Jazzy Sends Lady N1.2 Million Needed For Her Dad’s Surgery / Waje With No Makeup (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.