Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

ABUJA PROPERTY REQUESTS: Contact Us For All Your Real Estate Needs In Abuja!!! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / ABUJA PROPERTY REQUESTS: Contact Us For All Your Real Estate Needs In Abuja!!! (3143 Views)

Property Requests By Our Clients / Property Requests From A Client / Post Your Property Requests For Letting, Lease And Purchase Within Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

ABUJA PROPERTY REQUESTS: Contact Us For All Your Real Estate Needs In Abuja!!! by etunoman76(m): 5:14pm On Oct 01, 2016
Contact Masimpat Nigeria Limited on 08033793941, for all your property requests in Abuja and environs. If you want to buy, sell, rent or need a facility management firm, then reach out to us and we promise you satisfaction. You can make your enquiries here and we will get back to you ASAP!!!!
Re: ABUJA PROPERTY REQUESTS: Contact Us For All Your Real Estate Needs In Abuja!!! by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 01, 2016
etunoman76:
Contact Masimpat Nigeria Limited on 08033793941, for all your property requests in Abuja and environs. If you want to buy, sell, rent or need a facility management firm, then reach out to us and we promise you satisfaction. You can make your enquiries here and we will get back to you ASAP!!!!

A genuine plot of land around Lugbe goes for how much?
Re: ABUJA PROPERTY REQUESTS: Contact Us For All Your Real Estate Needs In Abuja!!! by etunoman76(m): 10:16pm On Oct 01, 2016
noblemails:

A genuine plot of land around Lugbe goes for how much?

It depends on the size and actual location, and of course, if it is AMAC or FCDA approved. Most people are sceptical of AMAC approved because of the tendency of getting a land with two different owners (double allocation). You may decide to go for an estate plot with genuine documents. You can get a good plot from N4m and above. You can get cheaper than that but getting a genuine one for less than the N4m can be a bit tight. Meanwhile, apart from Lugbe you can still look at other places like Kubwa, Kuje, Apo Resettlement, Kyami etc. Factors like if you are building now or you want the property as future investment, can also dictate what to go for

1 Like

Re: ABUJA PROPERTY REQUESTS: Contact Us For All Your Real Estate Needs In Abuja!!! by etunoman76(m): 11:12pm On Oct 03, 2016
We are here to serve you better
Re: ABUJA PROPERTY REQUESTS: Contact Us For All Your Real Estate Needs In Abuja!!! by etunoman76(m): 8:16pm On Oct 04, 2016
Your satisfaction is our priority
Re: ABUJA PROPERTY REQUESTS: Contact Us For All Your Real Estate Needs In Abuja!!! by Dreamsinbc(f): 10:49pm On Oct 04, 2016
I need a detached duplex (semi detached with separate gate will do in a pinch) in Jabi to rent. I can pay tomorrow if I like what I see. It's for commercial use. My budget is N7.5m. Thank you
Re: ABUJA PROPERTY REQUESTS: Contact Us For All Your Real Estate Needs In Abuja!!! by etunoman76(m): 3:00am On Oct 06, 2016
Dreamsinbc:
I need a detached duplex (semi detached with separate gate will do in a pinch) in Jabi to rent. I can pay tomorrow if I like what I see. It's for commercial use. My budget is N7.5m. Thank you

Have you gotten any, yet? Will a 4 bedroom fully detached bungalow work for you?

1 Like

Re: ABUJA PROPERTY REQUESTS: Contact Us For All Your Real Estate Needs In Abuja!!! by etunoman76(m): 7:47pm On Oct 06, 2016
Reach out to us for your real estate needs
Re: ABUJA PROPERTY REQUESTS: Contact Us For All Your Real Estate Needs In Abuja!!! by LegitDiva: 8:54pm On Oct 06, 2016
Do u have any properties for sale in Aco/ Amac estate airport rd? Land or house
Re: ABUJA PROPERTY REQUESTS: Contact Us For All Your Real Estate Needs In Abuja!!! by etunoman76(m): 6:44am On Oct 07, 2016
LegitDiva:

I don't have any as a direct brief, but if you can let me have the details of what you seek there, especially the size and budget, i can source it for you ensuring proper care is taken to get you a good deal. Thank you
Re: ABUJA PROPERTY REQUESTS: Contact Us For All Your Real Estate Needs In Abuja!!! by LegitDiva: 9:09am On Oct 07, 2016
etunoman76:

I don't have any as a direct brief, but if you can let me have the details of what you seek there, especially the size and budget, i can source it for you ensuring proper care is taken to get you a good deal. Thank you

Land: budget 2-4M max, to be developed immediately

BUngalow: 3Bed for sale (with mortgage repayment option).
Re: ABUJA PROPERTY REQUESTS: Contact Us For All Your Real Estate Needs In Abuja!!! by bixton(m): 11:13am On Oct 07, 2016
Dreamsinbc:
. Jabi, going forward for the deal......
Re: ABUJA PROPERTY REQUESTS: Contact Us For All Your Real Estate Needs In Abuja!!! by bixton(m): 12:22pm On Oct 08, 2016
Purchase landed properties at reasonable prices........9 hectares of land with existing duplex styled structure on it about 50 numbers built to decking level situated in Kefe district in Guarinpa area of Abuja Interested persons should contact me via 08039387432/0803 584 4999(whatsup) or BBM 2B37835 for price. 2 plots @ old commissioner's road -- 2mil each ; 2 plots @ new commissioner's road - - 2mil each; 4½ plots @ airforce road, Okaka - - 1.5m each; 2½ @ oxbow Lake road - - 4mil; 13 plots @ Mbiama Mbiama/yenagoa road, Kpansia - - 14mil each ; 4 plots by Sanni Abacha express road - - 6m each; 1 plot @ school road, edepie - - 1m; 3 plots on Otiotio road with C of O - - 4mil each . A fenced 5 bedroom duplex @ opolo near old commissioner's qtrs - - 120mil; 3 bedroom bungalow with 3 apartment selfcon @ azikoro - - 18mil; 2 bedroom @ prosco road - - 6mil; 4 bedroom bungalow @ airforce road, Okaka. All prices are slightly negotiable. Contact 08039387432(whatsup), BBM 2B378351
Re: ABUJA PROPERTY REQUESTS: Contact Us For All Your Real Estate Needs In Abuja!!! by etunoman76(m): 4:43am On Oct 11, 2016
LegitDiva:

Land: budget 2-4M max, to be developed immediately

BUngalow: 3Bed for sale (with mortgage repayment option).

We haven't been able to get the ideal land for you yet, but we are still not relenting in our search. A contact told me of one in Lugbe for N3m, but not inside your preferred estate. However, i will like to know if you want the bungalow in the same ACO/AMAC estate or it could be anywhere else and if so, would you consider Lokogoma? What's the budget for the mortgage option? Thank you
Re: ABUJA PROPERTY REQUESTS: Contact Us For All Your Real Estate Needs In Abuja!!! by etunoman76(m): 4:43am On Oct 11, 2016
We are still here for you
Re: ABUJA PROPERTY REQUESTS: Contact Us For All Your Real Estate Needs In Abuja!!! by bixton(m): 5:53am On Oct 11, 2016
LegitDiva:
. Ok....will keep you posted soon.
Re: ABUJA PROPERTY REQUESTS: Contact Us For All Your Real Estate Needs In Abuja!!! by etunoman76(m): 5:40am On Oct 12, 2016
Contact us today
Re: ABUJA PROPERTY REQUESTS: Contact Us For All Your Real Estate Needs In Abuja!!! by etunoman76(m): 6:27am On Oct 13, 2016
Good morning all. We are still here to serve you better
Re: ABUJA PROPERTY REQUESTS: Contact Us For All Your Real Estate Needs In Abuja!!! by etunoman76(m): 7:53am On Oct 15, 2016
For that real estate need, get in touch with us on 08033793941 or drop your request here and we will attend to it promptly
Re: ABUJA PROPERTY REQUESTS: Contact Us For All Your Real Estate Needs In Abuja!!! by etunoman76(m): 7:59pm On Oct 15, 2016
keep the calls and messages coming. We are here to serve you
Re: ABUJA PROPERTY REQUESTS: Contact Us For All Your Real Estate Needs In Abuja!!! by etunoman76(m): 6:53pm On Oct 18, 2016
Call us as soon as you have a property request
Re: ABUJA PROPERTY REQUESTS: Contact Us For All Your Real Estate Needs In Abuja!!! by etunoman76(m): 6:50am On Oct 19, 2016
Good morning.

Please drop your requests here and we shall attend to them promptly
Re: ABUJA PROPERTY REQUESTS: Contact Us For All Your Real Estate Needs In Abuja!!! by propertyvendoor: 10:47pm On Oct 19, 2016
Hello Etunoman, You can reach out to more clients and Sell your Properties, Post Free, Advertise, Lease and Rent; Lands, Houses, Hall, Shops, Office Space and commercial properties to millions of potential buyers @ www.propertyvendoor.com.ng

Below Are Just A Few Of The Advantages Of Using PropertyVendoor

Using PropertyVendoor you are provided with a Custom URL E.g. www.propertyvendoor.com.ng/Your-BusinessLabel which enable you to further promote your service page by simply sharing your Custom URL on forums and social medias as well as on your business card (Sample: www.propertyvendoor.com.ng/etunoman ).

Responsive and mobile friendly website, which helps clients view your listed property with ease.

Using PropertyVendoor shows your seller clients you take marketing seriously

Lengthy Space For Property Description

Extra Large Photo Gallery

Elegant widescreen slideshow.

Ability to add documents for buyers and other agents to download.

Built-in Walkscore map shows you what's in the neighborhood.

Every page is branded with your contact information to generate leads

Buyers recognize great marketing too, and may be more likely to work with you

JOIN NOW>>> @ www.propertyvendoor.com.ng To List Your Properties
Re: ABUJA PROPERTY REQUESTS: Contact Us For All Your Real Estate Needs In Abuja!!! by etunoman76(m): 6:09am On Oct 20, 2016
Good morning all
Re: ABUJA PROPERTY REQUESTS: Contact Us For All Your Real Estate Needs In Abuja!!! by etunoman76(m): 1:31pm On Oct 20, 2016
we are here to serve you more
Re: ABUJA PROPERTY REQUESTS: Contact Us For All Your Real Estate Needs In Abuja!!! by etunoman76(m): 11:24pm On Oct 20, 2016
Reach out to us with your property request and we promise your satisfaction
Re: ABUJA PROPERTY REQUESTS: Contact Us For All Your Real Estate Needs In Abuja!!! by Zandee3(m): 1:42am On Oct 21, 2016
etunoman76:
We are here to serve you better
Good morning. Please can I get a plot that is build able at Apo Resettlement for 1.5 Mill?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ABUJA PROPERTY REQUESTS: Contact Us For All Your Real Estate Needs In Abuja!!! by etunoman76(m): 7:02am On Oct 21, 2016
Zandee3:

Good morning. Please can I get a plot that is build able at Apo Resettlement for 1.5 Mill?

Not too sure of that budget, but will see what i can get for you. Thank you
Re: ABUJA PROPERTY REQUESTS: Contact Us For All Your Real Estate Needs In Abuja!!! by Zandee3(m): 8:33am On Oct 21, 2016
Thanks. I'll be waiting. Have a great day
Re: ABUJA PROPERTY REQUESTS: Contact Us For All Your Real Estate Needs In Abuja!!! by etunoman76(m): 10:25am On Oct 22, 2016
Zandee3:
Thanks. I'll be waiting. Have a great day

Good morning.
I called some contacts and i couldn't get any within your budget. However, if you could up the budget to about N3m, you can get an habitable plot in places like the Kuje, Jikwoyi, Kubwa axis. As for Apo resettlement, that will cost as much as N5m. You can still get a land for N1.5m or even below, but it is either an investment plot or one with issue(s).
I hope to read from you again. Thank you
Re: ABUJA PROPERTY REQUESTS: Contact Us For All Your Real Estate Needs In Abuja!!! by etunoman76(m): 10:26am On Oct 22, 2016
Good morning all. Please, do keep the calls and messages coming. Have a blessed day
Re: ABUJA PROPERTY REQUESTS: Contact Us For All Your Real Estate Needs In Abuja!!! by etunoman76(m): 2:21pm On Oct 22, 2016
Do keep those calls and messages coming

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3 Bedroom Apartment Needed / Plots @ Awoyaya Ibeju - Lekki Lagos @ 2m Net. Gazette., Half Plot @ 900k / Why You Should Invest Your Money In Real Estate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.